SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a valid target for baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ananias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this email in my catcher account today - my first! It looks fishy enough to me, but I wanted to make sure that this was a valid target for baiting before I started.

David Burns [email protected]

1:27 PM (4 minutes ago)

to undisclosed recipients
How would you like to work at your own comfort from home? My name is David Burns and I am the regional manager here in the USA for DEGEM DIAMOND company based in Malaysia. I have been assigned to recruit representatives within the USA to receive payments from our customers based here in the states.

Our customers usually make payments via wire transfers. As our representative, You are entitled to $500 for every payment processed through you. Once you have received payments from our customers, you would deduct your commission of $500 and have the rest of the funds forwarded to the headquarter in Malaysia.

This job does not require experience and it is stress free as you would be contact whenever payment would be wired to you. To apply, please reply with the following details to [email protected]

Full name:
Physical Mailing Address:
Email:

As soon as we receive these details, we shall contact you for more briefing and you are ready to get started.

Thanks and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Just don't want to bait someone wrong. Thanks.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard money laundering / mule recruitment.

Because this one deals in wire transfer instead of fake check, it might be a bit difficult to bait, as you obviously can't give him real account information, but this type is certainly fair game for baiting if you can get him hooked.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say, this is a lad searching for a mule.

be careful

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Ananias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - I'm using gmail, so I've gotten my IP stripped. What's the best way to proceed with this type of bait?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

depends on what he wants (never baited this type of lad)

If he supplys you with credit card numbers, forward them to the moderators
If he want's you to make an account, and forward the money via western union, there might be other people here to help you.
you could ask him to explain every detail to you (one question per email).

maybe this could lead to an interesting dollarchop.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Ananias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is a dollachop?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dollar chop is an event in which a payment destined for a lad is intercepted by someone else. The payment may be real and the interceptor another lad, or the payment may be imaginary and the interceptor a fake lad played by the baiter. It has become traditional to name the chopping character Gоmеr.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ananias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so this is the response I sent.

Mr. Burns,

I'm a poor old man, and have no one to watch out for me anymore, since my lovely cat died two years ago. Thank you so much for your generous job offer. I would love to accept this.
I have one question, though. Will the payment be in U.S. dollars, or Malaysia?

Blessings,

P. Oors App

Any other advice?
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Have you signed up for and received an Eater mentor?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Our customers usually make payments via wire transfers.

Bad news, you can't give him a real acount traceable to you, or some victim/baiter will report it to Allen for closure.

Quote:
As our representative, You are entitled to $500 for every payment processed through you. Once you have received payments from our customers, you would deduct your commission of $500 and have the rest of the funds forwarded to the headquarter in Malaysia.

Also bad news because they will give you the bank account of a Malaysian national who may also be a victim!

As Morgaine said get yourself a mentor!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic