SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some Gold Dust again - Going to Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This time it should be serious. I need some gold and I am going to get it. A serious offer arrived and I have started a game.
Results are the following:
I never got a gold but I got very lovely trophies of good quality which is even better than just a dust!
Lads went to the airport twice holding my passport copy printed out in color on A3 sheet
They called me several times but unfortunately I couldn't pick up the line (Well, a SIM card of my lad support hot line is gone...)
Enjoy the reading! http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]
One more thing: Besides of nice picture of Paramount chief, driver and the whole gang holding my passport I have got a little gem I am really proud of:
Here's a link to the message lads left on my answering machine from Kotoka airport... IN RUSSIAN! Yes, they have really found an African guy who speaks some sort of Russian. Well done guys! http://www.divshare.com/download/16218372-0a9

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and here're nice trophies I got

Mr. Ge0rge Kwa1e proudly holds my passport copy. He's sweating. Yes, it's hot in Africa

Hats off! His excellence Param0unt Ch1ef

The whole gang together with the Chief waiting for my arrival in the Kotoka airport, Accra, Ghana

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! Actually gold scams are my favorites since they are the easiest to bait on (imo)
Here is a nice pic i got. Note the papers he holds. One is an Aperture science contract (he signed up to become a text subject) the other note with the big text says "I take it up the ass for 10 bananas" in l33t Swedish:lol: Laughing

[img]http://tinypic.com/r/dqszdf/5[/img] (how do you insert pictures like that btw? it doesn't work for me)
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work. Bravo

honestly I do not have credit on my phone any more for international calls: Addo

I WILL NOTAGAIN ISSUE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO JOKE WITH NOR TO PLAY WITH,
THEREFORE ALL WE NEED HERE IS TO HAVE YOU FLY DOWN. Frank

My heart is full of tears, I don't know you can larry to me: Anita

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
pn_10290823
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! WANT!!

I NEVER GOT THE GOLDEN TROPHY (a simple word that several baiters use to describe: death threats)

i've heard some really funny ones on youtube!

I WANT ONE! IM NO GOOD AT SCAMBAITING!!!

they start ignoring me at like 2 emails!
pn_10290823
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i got what i always do wrong by reading ur http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]

u sound VERY convincing at the blackberry and laptops part

I could never social engineer like that
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha! nice trophies. congrats Shocked

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, I like the group waiting for you...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic