SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Program scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ajrina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was buying Pfaff software for my mother and found advertisement for Pfaff Creative Studio 5D. Here is what I wrote:
Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Jan 19 2012

I found on internet that you have PFAFF Creative 5D Suite. How can I get it?

Thank you!

Received answer:
Quote:
To: ajrina
Date: Jan 19 2012

Dear sir,

It will cost you 300$

You have 2 options to get the software to you.

1. Ftp downloading - In ftp downloading there is no extra charges for downloading the software, the only charge that you will be paying is software charge, besides i will provide you the ftp account, where you will be able to download your software and the software will be zip file once you pay me you will get the FTP information of software in few hours of time .The crack will be included in that zip file.

2. Courier services - In courier services you have to pay the full amount first, then we will send you the courier, courier charges are extra as depending on which country your from.Generally courier charges for UK and USA are 22 USD.When we send you the courier we will be providing you airway bill no with courier company website so that you can keep track on your courier, generally courier reaches in 7 days only.

About payment method :

You can send money by 3 ways :

1. Western union money transfer www.westernunion.com the best and easy option
2. Money gram
3. UAE Exchange

Regards

And after few days another mail arrived:
Quote:
To: ajrina
Date: Jan 23 2012

What happened sir i was waiting for your reply

Price for this program is 1400$, so I assume this is scam. Also is very suspicious payment via WU. I never replied and I am writing only to warn possible victims. And if anybody wants to "play" with scamer, go for it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic