SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do You Like Pot Roast? Jim: An NOK Scammer's Nightmare

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast

Jim McMahon - Elderly man with Alzheimer’s (played by me)

Sarah Nan - Attorney (played by scammer)

Lloyds Banking Group - Finance House (played by scammer)

Court of Scotland - Self explanatory (played by scammer)

This was a standard Next of Kin scam. What makes this one of my favorite baits is that I managed to pull this whole thing off without doing anything other than sending e-mails. I never sent any attachments, I never talked to the mugu on the phone (or had any one talk for me). This bait is proof that, if you manipulate a lad well enough, even beginner baiters pull off a successful, long running bait that lacks all the technological bells and whistles.

We enter, about one week in when Attorney Sarah Nan, expecting imminent payment, redirects Jim to Lloyds Banking Group.

10/07/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,
I was in receipt of your mail. we should be expecting response from the Finance House any moment from now.just keep me posted as soon as you get responds from the Finance House.

Best Regards.

Lloyds wrote:
Dear Esteemed Customer,

You are welcome to Lloyds TSB Scotland.

We just received an application this morning from Sarah Nan Law Firm making claims and presenting you as the legal heir and sole beneficiary to the fund of late Mr. Larry Mcmahon who died on the 10 of November 2010 in an auto crash in London, your attorney has provided us with your following information below:

FULL NAME: MR. JIM MCMAHON.
ADDRESS: XXXX XXXXXX XXXX
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 1-313-849-9906.
[Note: This is a non-working number.]
[email protected]
IDENFICATION: NOT COMPLIANT.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: NOT COMPLIANT.

Before the death of Mr. Mcmahon, he was our customer with account number 01110001010 with a deposited sum of $11,000,000 (Eleven Million Dollars) with our bank, this account has been dormant for close to a year now because no next of kin has come forward eversince to make claims on fund, so before transfer proper the account needs to be reactivated.

We have verified after due scrutiny of the application forwarded by your attorney has resolved to commence your inherited fund transfer procedures. However, you are to forward the following requirements below to enable us facilitate the transfer of your fund into any of your nominated bank account in the United State.

1. International Passport or any other means of Identification.
2. An account Reactivation fee of £544.33.
3. A sworn Affidavit of claim from any court here in United Kingdom.

As soon as these requirements are forwarded to us, we shall be contacting your bank in the United State to initiate transfer modalities with them, and in the next 72hrs we shall commence telegraphic transfer of fund into your nominated bank account.

Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Sincerely,

Antonio Horta Osorio CEO/MD.

10/08/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

Have you heard from the Finance House? Have the Finance House responded to your mail? Get back to me Asap so i can figure out the next line of legal action to take against the Finance House for the delay of fund transfer to the next of kin of my my late client.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

10/09/11

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
I'm still a little confused. Forgive me if this has been explained already. I have dementia and I sometimes forget things but I'm not related to Larry McMahon. How is it that I'm receiving his money?

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sarah. I wrote to the Finance House and asked them to clarify some things. I'm just waiting for them to write back.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your mail. As soon as you get the clacrification from the Finance House always keep me posted and informed for further legal backing and instructions for the way forward to ensure fund hits your Bank account as i do not want us to waste much time in this fund transfer with the Finance house.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I want you to strictly follow my legal backing and instructions so that fund will hit your nominated account successfully. i have sent all legal documents backing up my claims to the Finance House that you are the true next of kin and sole beneficiary to my late client,s fund.However as a matter of urgency send the requirements demanded by the Finance House so that transfer of fund to your Bank account will commence. Always keep me posted.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,
I just got a call from the Finance House that you are asking for clarity about you not related to my late client. Why on earth would you do such a mistake? i told you that i have made claims to the Finance House with your name and that you are not related to my client should be a screct between us. My joy is that you told them that you forget things easily. that was where i took defence.All you have to do now is send all requirements to the Finance House for the transfer of fund.

10/10/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Oh, I am so sorry. I have dementia. I makes me forget things. I promise I'll try to remember.

10/11/11
Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

It is ok, i have explained better to the Finance House. send them the needed requirements and tell them to effect transfer to the account you will provide.

please we do not have time and like i told you before, this transfer is legit and 100% hitchfree. Let me know as soon as you send the remaining requirement to them. Please always seek my advise before you seek further clarification on this matter to avoid what happened earlier.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, Sarah. I understand now. I'll contact the Finance House.

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
Sarah told me to e-mail you about sending the rest of the requirements. What else do you need from me?

Lloyds wrote:
Attention: Mr. Jim Mcmahon, the requirements you are to send is stated at the mail trail below which was sent you ealier. The are 1. Your scanned copy of your international passport or Driver's License. 2. Reactivation fee as stated below and 3. An affidavit of claim from court here in UK to certify your authenticity as beneficiary to this fund. Your attorney can get this affidavit from court for you. Please ensure this requirements gets to us before Friday to enable us effect transfer.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. Keep me posted and informed as soon as you send the requirements to the Finance House as they requested. Ensure that requirements gets to the Finance house before this week runs out so that they will commence transfer of fund to your Bank account.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

10/12/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sarah. I just got an e-mail from the Finance House and they say I need an affadivit from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I received your email, i will do an application on your behalf in court to obtain the affidavit, However send the your means of Identification and the account reactivation fee to them let the account be reactivated to enable them start processing the fund transfer to your account. Tell the Finance House to give you a payment advice so that you could send the reactivation fee to them, as for the means of identification, scan it and send it to them.

Mr. Jim, we have limited time, as soon as the fund hits your account i will be travelling down to your country to get my share of fund, i have to process my traveling documents, dear ensure these requirements get to the Finance House today, i am counting on you Jim on this.

Regards,

Attorney Sarah Nan

10/13/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I don't know how to scan a document. I don't own a scanner. Is that a problem?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

No one says it is a problem, but it is imperative the bank sees a valid means of identification that depicts you bear the surname Mcmahon with my client, that is the sole reason why they requested for the identification or affidavit.

However, i will sake for a waiver to see if you can only send the detials of the indentification without scanning it, while i apply for the waiver, send the reactivation fee to the Finance House. Jim you have to be at the same pace with me, you shouldnt write about one requirement and wait for my response before you attend to the other, urgently request for payment detail from the Finance House and send the reactivation fee to them so that while the account is being reactivated we will be putting other requirements together. We have limited time, i thought by now fund should have been resting in your nominated bank account in the STATE.

Do as i have instructed so that we can conclude this transfer in the shortest possible time.

Regard.

10/14/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, I think I understand now. I'll e-mail the finance house.

Sarah wrote:

I have applied for the waiver and i am positive it will be granted. However as soon as the Finance House sends you the Payment information, ensure you send the reactivation fee as requested and send them the payments detials so that while we gather other requirements, the account will be reactivated and fund will be ready for transfer pending when we send in the Affidavit of claim. I am glad we are fast tracking this matter, by God's grace by tuesday next week funds may have been transfered.

As soon as you send the fee to them let me know to do a follow up on the Finance House. Please like i told you earlier dont disclose this transaction to anyone till funds are transferred to your account.

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
I was told by my attorny to ask about paying the reactivation fee. What do I need to do to pay this?

Lloyds wrote:
Attention: Jim Mcmahon, first you have to convert United State Dollars to British Pounds, that is to get the equivalent of Dollars in Pounds, the amount to reactivate the account is £544.33 ( Five Hundred and Fourty four pounds,with the fractions). Send payment through Western Union Money Transfer to: Ms. XXXXX XXXXXXXX Address: Stanford, London, United Kingdom. Please note the sum stated above is in british pounds. As soon as you make the payment, send the payment details with the MTCN number. When we confirm payment, the account will be reactivated and we shall commence the transfer of your fund immediately. We look forward to reading from you asap. CEO, LLOYDS TSB, UK.

10/15/11

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't know what Western Union is. How does that work?

Lloyds wrote:
Attention: Jim Mcmohan, Western Union Money transfer is one of the fastest means of making electronic transfer of fund worldwild and you can find their agents in any reputable banks. We have a Western Union office here in Lloyds Bank. If you don't really, just ask anyone where could make Western Union payment or Moneygram payment. Either of the two will do. Make this payment with the receiver's information given to you in our previous mail, to enable us reactivate Mr. Larry Mcmohan account, and start transfer arrangement. When you walk into any of their office, you will be given a form to fill, just enter your information and that of the receiver which we have already given. Then you submit the form back to them, right there the transfer will be effected and they will give you the payment detials which includes the MTCN number, the payment information given to you is what you will send to us to confirm payment and pick up the fund and commence reactivition. CEO, LLOYDS GROUP OF BANK, U.K.

10/16/11

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
Ok, I will try to find out where one is. Thank you.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I heard from the Finance House about the reactivation fee. They wanted me to used something called Waster Union. I told them I don't know what that is and they've exlained it to me. I'm going to find out if there is one near me.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim

I was in receipt of your email. Ensure that you make the payment of the reactivation fee today.

Am certain that by today the court will get back to me concerning the Affidative so that by tuesday the Finance House will commence fund transfer to your Bank account.

Keep me posted as soon as you have make the payment for the account reactivation fee to the Finance House so i can instruct you on the next line of action to take.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
The nearest Western Union is 15 miles away from me. However, there is a MoneyGram that is only 5 miles away. Is it ok if I send the money through MoneyGram?

10/17/11

Lloyds wrote:
Attention: Mr. Jim Mcmahon, The options we gave you was to send the account activation fee either through Western Union or Moneygram. You can make the payment through Moneygram since it is the closet to you and forward the information to us on or before noon today so that we can conclude your fund transfer arrangement. We hope you still have the Receiver's information, please go back to our previous mail for you to ascertain correctness of name and address and ensure payment is made today. Regards, CEO, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,
Have you made the payment for the account reactivation fee to the Finance House?
I hope to read from you soon.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I've made arrangements with them and I will be sending the money tomorrow. I'm glad to have heard from you Sarah.

10/18/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. I must confess to you that i do not like the delay from your part in this fund transfer. I thought before now Fund would have hit your account.

We have the Affidavit to obtain from the law court and also present it to the Finance House before they will commence fund transfer.

Ensure that the Finance House gets the payment for the account reactivation fee as you stated so that account will be reactivated and fund ready for transfer as soon as possible. Let me also remind you that this transaction should be kept secret pending till fund hits your nominated account.

Get back to me as soon as your send the reactivation fee to the Finance House so i can instruct you on how to obtain and apply for the Affidavit.

10/19/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Sarah, I'm sorry that you are losing patience with me but please understand that I'm an elderly man. I'm not familiar with how a lot of this works. I also have dementia and that causes me to lose track of things sometimes. I'm trying to help you get this done but it's not always easy for someone like me. Now, I sent the money to the Finance House. They should be able to pick it up now.

Lloyds wrote:
Attention: Mr. Jim Mcmahon, We just receive a notification from your attorney Sarah Nan that you have sent to us the payment for reactivation, please note that we have not receive any payment information from you. If you have made the payment, send thdm payment details, which includes the transaction numbers. We have contacted your attorney to refute the claims. We look forward to receiving the payment details. CEO, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP, UK.

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot that you had said that. I forget things sometimes. Well, I'll have to sent the money tomorrow because it's 5:30 here and my bank has closed already. I hope it's ok if you wait another day.

Jim

10/20/11
Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

Sincerely i do not know exactly what is going on, i wrote the Finance House to notify them of the payment and instructed them to reactivate Larry McMahon account as scheduled, but their response was negative, they said you have not made any payment to them and they are not in receipt of any payment information, i have been agitated all day, what is actually going on? have you furnished them with the payment details? Please get back to me asap.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sarah. I got an e-mail from the Finance House. They said they need a transaction number from me. I'm not sure what that is so I asked them to help me. I'm waiting for them to reply.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

This whole thing is beginning to worry me, did you give the Finance House all the payment information? without sending them the information, it is as good as there was no payment. Send the payment details to them so that they can reactivate the account.

You have to hurry up with this matter, i was so happy when you told me funds have been paid, it is imperative funds are picked within 24hrs it is sent, however ensure all necessary information for the payment is sent to them.

I look forward to reading from you urgently.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, I see. I have the piece of paper they gave me. I'm not sure which information you need. What's the transaction number? Where is it?

Lloyds wrote:
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We are in receipt of your email. Mr. Jim McMahon, there is a 10 or 15 digit payment number on the payment paper/slip, you have to furnish us with the numbers and other information on the paper, like the sender's information, which includes your name, address, amount paid and the receiver's information too,which is the name of the person you sent the money to, these are the required information for us to be able to pick up fund. Normally, you were suppose to scan and forward the paper to us through email, but since you do not have a scanning machine, you have to send every details on the payment paper.

Please also furnish us with a valid phone number, we have been unable to reach you through the phone number your attorney provided us. We look forward to receiving the details immediately.

Sincerely,

Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc.

10/21/11
Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim McMahon,

I want to know what is going on? You told me the Finance House has received the payment and they are refuting that claims. I am sincerely getting worried with your silence, it is almost 42hrs since you said you have made the payment and there is nothing to show for it, please let me know the situation things with you, you can not leave fund on net for days, it is not safe, send the payment information if you have made the payment as alleged.

I look forward to reading from you asap

Attorney Sarah Nan

Lloyds wrote:
Attention: Mr. Jim McMahon, We are yet to hear from you. It looks like your integrity is questionable. We have many other things to do, you can hold us all to ramson because your attorney's instruction was that funds should be transferred within 72hr, and its almost going to two weeks. CEO, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP.

10/23/11

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
Ok, I see that there are some numbers in boxes here. The numbers are 135295844. I'm surprised you are unable to reach me on my phone. My daughter calls me ever week to check on me. Are you sure the problem isn't from your end?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

Is been days now and i have not heard any word from you. I hope all is well with you and your family? Am worried about not hearing from you.

Hoping to read from you.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't write sooner, Sarah. I was having dinner with my family. They're so wonderful. Have five grandchildren and they are growing up so quickly. I'm glad you contacted me. I look forward to being able to leave this money for them, as their inheritance.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim ,

Am happy to read from and most importantly that you are fine and having good and wonderful time with your grandchildren. Have you sent the Payment Information for the account reactivation fee to the Finance House?

Get back to me Asap so we can figure out how to obtain the Affidavit and send to the Finance House so that they will commence transfer of fund to any of your nominated Bank Account within 48hours of receipt of the Affidavit.

Hope to read from you soon.

Best Regards and my love to the family.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sarah. I got an e-mail from the Finance House. They said they need a transaction number from me. I'm not sure what that is so I asked them to help me. I'm waiting for them to reply.

Jim

Lloyds wrote:
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We are in receipt of your email. Please cross check the Payment number you sent, MoneyGram is 8 digits not nine. Please send all the numbers on the slip serially.

Sir, make this transfer a priority because, as we are really getting agitated over the delays associated to this transfer.

We look forward from reading from you.

10/24/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Thank you Sarah. Yes I had a wonderful time with my grandchildren. The really are growing up so fast. Why little Hannah has grown almost a full inch since I saw her last winter! Can you believe it? It's a wonder that children grow so quickly. I wish that time would just stand still sometimes so that they could be children for just a little while longer.

Yes, I sent the payment.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I am embarrassed with the way the Finance House looks down at my integrity on this matter, you told me the payment has been made and the Finance House is yet to receive details of the payment you made. The payment numbers you gave them is wrong, why don't you look for someone you trust that has a scanner and send the payment receipt? You can do that even without disclosing the transaction. Sincerely the picture you paint when you write me is far too different from what the Finance House is telling me, they are not magicians, they need an accurate payment details to be able to consummate transaction.

We have other things to present, like the Sworn Affidavit from court, you have not even sent them you account details, why would it take weeks to get just the account yet to be reactivated? if you have made the payment as you told me, then send the payments details to them, check if there is another number on the payment receipt, send all the digits separately or scan this slip to get this phase over with. Jim, i am sincerely not happy we are still at a very slow pace, i am yet to start processing my traveling papers to the State, we have to be more proactive on this transaction and it seems you do not check your mail often, it is also a problem, you have to check your mails often. Please send me a mobile cellphone number i can easily reach you on.

I am so unhappy.

Attorney Sarah Nan

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
You told me there would be 10 or 15 digits in your last e-mail. I don't understand.

Lloyds wrote:
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We do not seem to understand why you are delaying forwarding the payment details to us to reactivate your late brother's account, what does it take to send details of the payment you made? Normally, you are expected to scan the copy of the payment slip and forward to us, this you have not done because you claimed you have no scanner and now you can not give us the full payment details. Sir telling you that it could be 10 or 15 digits is inconsequential as i may not be accurate with the exact payment digits, so go through the payment slip given to you and send the payment digits which is therein, or look for means to scan the slip to avoid mistakes.

We will be holding a board meeting this morning, we will not write you on this matter again if we do not get the comprehensive details of the payment made for the account reactivation and same will be communicated to your attorney, by now we should have concluded transfer, but we are yet to even receive the affidavit from your attorney as part of the document needed to transfer this fund, how long do we keep delaying this transfer slated for earlier, than now?

Sincerely,

10/25/11

Jim to Lloyds wrote:
What late brother are you talking about? I never had any brothers. I had three sisters but no brothers. I'm afraid I don't understand you.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, I apologize. I will ask my daughter to help with this. I think she has a scanner and she is very good with the interwebs.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

Scan the payment slip to the Finance House or email the right digits number in the payment slip to the Finance House so that account will be reactivated and fund ready for transfer to your nominated account as soon as we present the Sworn of Affidavit to the Finance House.

My late client Mr. Larry McMahon may not be related to you but as this matter is concern he may be refereed to as may be from the Finance House or even from the Law Court of Scotland where we will be applying for the Affidavit your late Brother because we claiming fund because you bear the same surname with my late client. So let it be Noted and stop questioning the Finance House about you not having a late Brother because i was notify again by the Finance House that you are yet to send the payment information and you are claiming that you do not have a late brother.

I told the Finance House that you forget things easily and that is why you may say such a thing. Mr. Jim my integrity as an Attorney is at stake here. Scan the payment Details or Send the right digits number to the Finance House.

Note Mr. Jim that you are not disclose this transaction to anyone till fund hits your nominated account.

Get back to me as soon as you scan the payment slip to the Finance House.

Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Lloyds wrote:
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We understand that you forget things easily as we alerted your Attorney about your claim of not having a related late brother in the name of Mr. Larry McMahon but your Attorney pleaded on your behalf that you forget things easily. We understand your health plight but Scan the payment slip to us so we can commence reactivation of the account, However you are mandated also to send the Sworn of Affidavit and your Detailed Bank Account where you want fund to be wired into before we can commence transfer of fund to your designated Bank account.

Get back to us Asap.

Sincerely,

Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc.

10/26/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

Seem your daughter have a scanning machine, scan the payment slip and your international passport to the Finance House for identification purpose.

Note that you are putting my integrity at stake via the words you are using when writing the Finance House. you have to be very conscious of this till this transaction is completed with the Finance House. Whatever we are doing we have to act really fast as this fund transfer is delaying. we also have the Affidavit to present to the Finance House before fund will be transferred into your account. Ensure that the payment slip is scanned to the Finance House Today so that they can commence reactivation of the account so that fund will be ready for transfer before we obtain the Sworn of Affidavit from the law court of Scotland.

Lastly due to the nature of this transaction you do not have to disclose this transaction to anyone pending till Fund hits your Designated Bank Account.

Get back to me Asap.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I talked to my daughter yesterday and asked her to do the scan for me. She wouldn't do it until she went over all the e-mails first. I tried to tell her that that was unnecessary but she insisted that she wouldn't help me unless I let her look at them. Then, she told me that this is all a scam and that the Finance House doesn't exist and that you're trying to take my money. I told her that that is ridiculous. I mean, if the Finance House doesn't exist, how can they be e-mailing me? We argued for a really long time but she's refusing to scan the paper for me. What should I do?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I know we would have such distraction when we start disclosing this transaction to people, i had similar argument with my husband when i told him i was to ensure the British Government does not confiscate fund. I really do not blame your daughter for her perception, the world today is a corrupt place, but this transaction is 100% legit with any form of scam, so she don't need to be afraid of anything.

It is obvious your daughter wont help in the scanning of the slip anymore, i want you go through the slip, there is a 8 digit numbers, Transfer Number, write it out and send to the Finance House, it would surprise your daughter when funds hits your account, Jim, you have nothing to fear, if i don't trust you i will not confide on you to receive this fund on my behalf i would feel almost the way your daughter did, that you might abscond with the money and that is my husbands view too, but i trust you and you earned my trust. The fund transfer will come to your Daughter as a very big surprise and it will convince her that there are lots of legitimate business all over the world. Please do as i have instructed and don't disclose further information on this transaction to anyone henceforth. When the account is activated you will see things unveil for itself.

Send the 8 digits number on the slip to the Finance House and instruct them to activate the account and forward the statement of the reactivated account to you for more clarity and to authenticate the legitimacy of this transfer. Please do not blame your daughter for her concern or fear, the world is corrupt, but for the fact that corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of the world does not mean all businesses are scam, my advise is that you do not disclose this transaction to anyone anymore till funds hits your account, then you can prove to them their fears was wrong.

Let me know when the payment 8 digit number is sent to the Finance House to enable me start processing other requirements.

Regards

Attorney Sarah Nan.

10/27/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Thank you for your advice regarding my daughter. I understand that she is concerned for me. She means well but she has a hard time trusting people.

Regarding the transaction number, I have sent it to the FInance House. I don't understand what the problem is. Why can't they just pick up the funds? Do they not understand simple instructions? I'm beginning to become very frustrated.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. Am more worried and fustrated than you because i thougt by now transfer of fund into your account would have be completed.

I contacted the finance house and they said they have not goten any new payment instruction from you than the previous wrong 9 digit number you sent to them. Mr. Jim look at the payment slip carefully and resend the payment transaction number to the finance house. We are wasting so much time on this matter, just do as i have instructed you and get to me. We understand that the finance house have their banking rules and regulation as regard banking matter. We have affidavit to present. Just do as i have instructed you. We wasting time on this matter we need to act fast.hope to read from you soon with a feedback that you have resent the right payment transaction number.

Best regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

10/28/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I want to belive that you have sent the correct payment number to the Finance house.

As for the Affidavit, i would want to know if you know of any law court here in the uk you can apply for the sworn of affidavit? But if know get back to me for instructions on how to go about it. We need to act very fast in the completion of this fund transfer as we really treading on a very slow pace.

Hope to read from you asap.

Regards to your daughter and every other members of your family.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I'm sorry, this is just all very confusing to me. We're using this Moneygram thing which I'm not familiar with and plus I have Alzheimer's so I lose track of things. I tried looking all over my house today but now I don't know where I put that paper with the number they need. It's hard for people like me. I know you probably don't understand it, but trust me, whe you get old, you'll know what it's like to be confused by these things. It would have been much easier for me to go to the bank and send the money from there. I know how that works. I've had a bank account 50 years. But you guys wanted me to use this system that I've never even heard of and now I don't know what to do.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. I understand your health condition but we need total and full concentration in this fund transfer transaction. Hw come you misplaced the payment slip?

However i will contact the Finance House to look for alternative means like the account you said you are familiar with in receiving payment for the account reactivation so that fund will be ready for transfer upon presentation of the affidavit to the Finance House.

I pray the Finance House will look for an alternative in receiving payment so that we claim fund. Am getting more fustrated each passing day knowing that fund is not yet transfered into your account.

Best regards.

10/29/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

Follow this instructions very strictly for the way forward. As soon as you send the transaction number to the Finance House, write an application letter to the Court of Scotland via: [email protected].

You application should be straight to the point, That you are making application for the issuance of sworn of Affidavit to claim Fund from Lloyd s Banking Group Of Scotland worth $ 11 Million US Dollars only.

I made application on your behalf like i told i was going to do but my application was turned down for legal reasons that am not in a position to apply for the Affidavit on your behalf because am representing as your family attorney but that you are to make the application because you are the one that fund will be transferred to as the legal and true next of kin and sole beneficiary to my late client Mr. Larry Mcmahon,s estate worth fund.

Follow this directives and get back to me asap so that by the time the account is reactivated and the Affidavit presented to the Finance House the Finance House will commence fund transfer to any of your nominated bank account in the world within 48hours.

Best Regards to you and the family.

God bless you.

Sincerely,

Attorney Sarah Nan.
+447024074236

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

since you have misplaced the moneygram payment slip, go back to the money gram office and request only for the transaction number. The money gram agent are in a better position to give the transaction numbe but do not discuss anything with them, just request for the transaction number.

Do as i have instructed you and send it to Finance House get back to me.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, I will do that. Thank you for being so patient with me.

10/31/11

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr Jim,

We have wasted weeks on a transaction that would take just few days, with all the wasted weeks we are yet to complete transaction. Am runing out of patient with you.

The Finance House are yet to reactivate account because they have not received the payment details you claimed to have made.i instructed you to go back to the moneygram office and demand for only the transaction number to pick fund but have not read from you since, Despite your health condition, it does not stop you from following directives and instructions in getting things done. The Finance House are now doubting your integrity as a person and even me. For my integrity to be questioned i think i have to caceall this transaction and simply inform the Finance House that i contacted and presented to them the wrong person to save my name, reputation and integrity because your actions to the finance house is degrading my personality..

Let me know your stand now. Am Very unhappy with you.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

11/01/11

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Please don't get upset with me. Alzeheimer's is a very difficult disorder to live with. If you've ever known anyone who has it, then you know that even simple tasks are difficult to accomplish sometimes. I don't even remember what the instructions were that you said I never followed. And I don't appreciate you or anyone else questioning my integrity. I have to question the integrity of someone who would berate an elderly man with a disability, the way you just did. If you want my help, you'll need to be patient and understanding with me. That's just the way it is.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

My apologies if your felt that way, that was not my intention, i am simply worried, it is taking over a month to get a payment information from MoneyGram agent there in your country, i understand your health plight, i just need you to understand the urgency of this matter. The Finance House does not return my mails anymore, they feel our integrity is questionable.

I need you to go to the MoneyGram office and get the payment details or transaction numbers, let us face other aspect of this transfer.

11/02/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

Have you sent the Transaction number to the Finance House? whatever action you are taking should be fast so that we can be able to claim fund as soon as possible.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

11/03/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Sorry I didn't writ eyou yesterday, Sarah. It was my granddaughter's birthday. I will go to the MoneyGram tomorrow and ask them for help.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. all you have to do is to tell the money gram agents that you sent money to your business partner but fund has not been picked because you do not know the transaction number, only demand for the transaction number only then you send it to the Finance House so that account will be reactivated.

My birthday wishes to your granddaughter.

Get back to me Asap.

Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

11/04/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hello, Sarah. I spoke to the manager at MoneyGram and he informed me that the payment was received on Monday. Why are you telling me the money hasn't been received?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. Mr. Jim you would have ask the manager who picked fund. The Finance house does not returne my mail anymore because of the delay. you should understand that fund can only be picked with the right transaction number of which you sent wrong numbers to the Finance house.

Am getting feedup about all this stories. Ask the manager who picked fund? When and how? Your daughter might be doing all this.how did the payment slip got missing? Let us face reality.

Get back to me with answers to my question.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

11/05/2011

Lloyds wrote:
Be informed that we have cancelled your fund transfer process.

Thanks.

CEO, Lloyds Banking Group.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
The MoneyGram is closed for the weekend. I'll go back on Monday and ask about this. I assumed the Finance House had gotten the money and simply not told you.

I'll call my daughter tonight and ask if she knows anything about this, as well. I know she was concerned about my dealings with you but, if she actually picked up the money, that's pretty extreme.

11/06/2011

Court of Scotland wrote:
court of scotland

Attention: Applicant Mr. Jim McMahon,

This honorable court department acknowledge the receipt of your email applying for a legal affidavit of Oath of a sworn affidavit to claim the sum of Eleven Million US Dollars only from Lloyd s Banking Group here in Scotland, United Kingdom.

After due investigation from the above stated bank, it was confirmed that you have an inheritance fund worth of $11,000,000 ( Eleven Million US Dollars) Lodged in their transit awaiting immediate release.

These are the requirements To obtain this legal document which will facilitate the release of any estate worth.

1. Stamp Duty : £ 1,095
2. VAT: £ 1,00
3. ISSUANCE FEE: £ 3,500
4. SEAL £ 205
5. COURIER £150
TOTAL =£ 5050

You are to appear for the sworing in of the affidavit, but if you are not disposed, you need to have an attorney to represent you on the oath sworing in and issuance.

You are to forward to this honorable court with the following information.

1. Full name as it will appear in the Affidavit.

2. Residential Address where Affidavit will be sent to after Issuance.

This Payment should be made through the below Bank account Details.

Account Name : XXXX XXXXXX.
Halifax Bank.
Sort Code: 110480.
Account: XXXXXXXX.
IBAN : GB34HLFX 11048000627382.
BIC: HLFXGB21N79.
Address: 132/136 Cheap side London.
Post Code: EC2V 6BJ.

As soon as the fee for the affidavit is received, the document will be processed and released accordingly to you via courier service to the address you will furnish us.

Faithfully.

In Legal Duty.

Judge Roslyn Marksmen.

Reported to Alan for a Closed lad accounts and subsequently ignored.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

The finance house sent me a notification that they are closing my client,s banking file for now pending till they receive from you the sworn of affidavit and account reactivation fee.

This means we have to act fast. they have now confirmed that the account reactivation fee has not gotten to them. confirm first from your daughter, as i told you in one of my previous email that is risky leaving fund on net for days because is not safe. So i want you to reach your daughter first then we will know the next line of action to take.

Regards.

God bless you.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I tried calling my daughter last night but she wasn't answering her phone. I'll try again, tonight.

11/07/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I need you to following this instructions strictly for the only way forward. As we are really wasting time in the completion of this transaction with the Finance House.

We can not keep waiting for your daughter to confirm if she picks up fund or not because is a very glaring fact that she might have taken the payment slip to claim fund..how did the payment slip got missing? after the scanning issue. Am an attorney and i face legal facts. so lets us face facts here.Eleven Million US Dollars is at stake here and we wasting time on trivial issues we both know the truth and fact.

Now You have to go and make another payment for the reactivation fee using western union money transfer, after making the payment ask the agent to show you the transaction number, then send it to the Finance House so that account will be reactivated and fund ready for transfer.while mailing the transaction number to the Finance House also forward corresponds to me so i can be aware of the payment and to ensure account is reactivated quickly after they receive the payment.

Have you contacted the Court on the Affidavit? also write them via this email id: [email protected]. as they are different departments in the Court of Scotland that can issue Affidavit.

Follow this instructions strictly so that we can finish this fund transfer once and for all.

Best Regards.

Sincerely,

Sarah Nan

11/08/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

Top of the day to you. How far have you gone with your daughter? what does she have to say?

Mr. Jim we are wasting so much time on this fund transfer, Christmas is fast approaching and i really need this fund to put one or two things in place to ensure i have a wonderful outing and vocation with my family and also donate to charity home.

I need to know your stand now ? I do not understand the reasons for all this delay anymore.

Get back to me Asap.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

11/09/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sarah. I was finally able to reach my daughter yesterday and she said she didn't receive the money and she doesn't have the payment slip. She said you probably got the money and are only saying you didn't so you can convince me to send another payment. Now, I don't know who to believe. What's going on?

11/10/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I want to establish a fact now before i proceed, i want you to know that apart from being a business partner in this financial transaction, that i have taken you as a father. it is rare to meet responsible and honest individuals these days and that is why i am happy embarking on this transaction with you.

It is so unfortunate that the money paid wasn't received as planned, but i want to assure you that this wont happen again and i have placed machineries in place to ensure that this hiccup will not emanate again. henceforth i have decided to be monitoring all the departments of this transaction till funds hit any of your nominated bank account to ensure transparency and efficient discharge of functions.

I want to doubly assure you that it might not your daughter that picked the fund or the finance house, i want to believe that your daughter has integrity and wont steal from you and i also want you to know that the bank has a banking acumen and integrity to protect both in the long and short run and so wont mar their banking ethics because of a small amount. this been established.

I want you to tell the finance house that you are ready to make another payment for the reactivation of the account, as soon as this is done and you get a response from them, let me know so that i will give you further instructions.

Henceforth things should be done decently and in order. Also forward all correspondences between you and the bank to me for my professional perusal and advise.

Please be guided accordingly.

Thanks.

11/11/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, Sarah. I believe that you are an honest person. Let's proceed with this transaction.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email and i am so elated at its content. I made a call to the MD of the finance house stating our stand in this matter, and especially our readiness to finalize this transaction in the nearest possible time and he gave me his word, stating that they will follow to the later the instructions that i will be giving them.

I have talked with the Officer in the Foreign remittance department and he gave me a payment instruction with which you can make payments immediately, this is because i want to closely monitor every facet of this transaction henceforth till fund hits your nominated bank account.

Please, adhere strictly to this instruction, you are to go to a Western Union Office on Monday 14th November, 2011, NOT MONEY GRAM and make another payment for your account reactivation with the following payment instruction which was forwarded to me from the finance house:

Receivers Name: XXXX XXXXX
Receivers Address: Scotland, United Kingdom
Test Question: For Who?
Test Answer: For Jim
MTCN Number: Demand for this number.
As soon as payment is made forward the above details with the amount paid to the finance and also copy me for close monitoring.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email and be strictly guided accordingly.

Sincerely,

Sarah Nan.

Addendum,

The Bureau of intelligence will be sending you similar letters regarding such transactions, whatever guise they come, please regard it as it might be a test to ascertain your integrity. Thanks

11/14/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

This tuesday 15th and you have notified me if or not you sent payment to the Finance house for account reactivation?

Have sent the payment to the Finance hoose? If you have not, go make the payment and forward to the finance house via mail and also copy me for close monitoring. We are wasting so much time Mr. Jim and am running out of patient.

Get back to me asap.

Regards.

11/17/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I'm sorry you haven't heard from me, sarah. i forgot the password to my e-mail and I spent the whole week looking for it. I finally found it on a sticky note in the desk drawer. What do you need me to do? I want to get this taken care of as soon as possible.

11/18/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email and your reasons noted. I thank God you are fine and okay because i was worried about you.

I want you to go through the previous email i sent to you and follow all the instructions strictly for the way forward.

As soon as you have carried out those instructions forward payment instruction to the Finance House and copy me all corespondence for close monitoring so that account will be reactivated then fund will be ready for transfer into your nominated Account.

Do as i have instructed you. Hope to read from you Asap.

Regards.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

As you are forwarding the payment details to the Finance House after making payment for account reactivation fee via western union money transfer also forward your Bank Account data to the Finance House.

Make sure you copy me any email you are sending to the Finance House for close monitoring.

Best. Regards.

11/19/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I understand your instructions, Sarah. I will have to go to the Western Union tomorrow, as I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. I promise I will get this done tomorrow.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. Noted. Copy me any email you are sending to the Finance House for close monitoring so that will hit your account before friday this new week.
Send your correct Bank Account data to the Finance House.

Regards.

11/20/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Sarah, my daughter e-mailed me today and showed all these websites she found on the interwebs. They show how you are scamming me. They show how you ask for money and say that I'll get this inheritance. But then there's always going to be another fee to paid and I will never get the money you're promising me. Why are you doing this to me?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I understand the stand of your daughter but because there are bad people around doesnt imply that good individuals doesnt exist. This transaction is a hundred percent legitimate and its not like one of the things you saw in that website.

Did you see my names and contact in that website? Of course not! Have you asked yourself that inspite of all these discouragement from your daughter what if this is a legitimate transaction?

Our delay now in activating this account is getting so unprofessional now, there is no need for further procrastination. You have to make a final decision on this, just like i made mine inspite of pressures from friends that you might disappear as soon as fund hits your nominated bank account. I trust you and believe you are an honest man and you have to return the gesture.

I will like to get the email address and number of your daughter so that i can reveal certain facts to her.

I have an integrity to protect and so is the bank, nobody needs your money or want to steal from you, let this fact be established.

Let me know your stand so that i can ascertain my next line of action. If you still stand with me, please be guided accordingly to the payment instruction given to you and get back to me as soon as possible.

This transaction is legitimate. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Attorney Sarah Nan

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I'm sorry, Sarah. I'm just so confused now. I want to believe you but my daughter is so convinced that you are lying to me. Maybe you should talk to her for me. Her e-mail address is [email protected] and her phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

11/21/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

Now, you have to go and make the payment for the activation of the account so that the transfer to your nominated bank account can be effected.

I am going to write and call your daughter to explain things to her. You dont need to be confused when the fund is eventually transfered to any of your nominated bank account she will know that this is a legit transaction afterall.

I got a call from the finance on why my client has not paid the activation fee like i told them? I responded that that it will be paid today. So do so and get back to me.

Sincerely,

Attorney Sarah Nan

Sarah Nan then e-mailed the daughter (aka me) at the address I gave her with a long winded explanation of how this is definitely not a scam. I ignored it. In fact, I ignored her entirely for a long time.

Part 2 tomorrow.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful, classic straight baiting at its best. Cool Awaiting part 2!

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forget things sometimes. Confused

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff! Great job and I can't wait for the rest.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11/28/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I do not get it anymore! What is the meaning of all this delay? 11 Million US Dollars is at stake here.

Make your stand clear on this transaction so i can plan my next lline of action to take because am really feed up with all this delay from your part.

Get back to me asap.

12/05/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I so worried about your silence, I hope all is well with you and the family?

Really worried. Can not wait to read from you so that my mind will be at rest.

God bless you.

Regards.

Attorney. Sarah Nan.

12/11/2011

I happened to check Jim’s inbox and saw all of Sarah’s desperate, pleading e-mails. I just couldn’t help myself.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hello. What is this about? I'm sorry if I don't remember you. I have Alzeheimers and sometimes forget things.

12/14/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I understand your health condition.. We have an unfinished business transaction with the. Finance. House to transfer my late client,s fund worth 11 million USA Dollars.

I last heard from when you promised to make the payment for the account reactivation fee. I was so worried about not hearing from you. I hope eveything is okay with u and the family.

I thought by now fund would have hit your account and we will both be counting our blessings.

I hope to hear from you soon.

God bless you.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

I can’t believe this. Can I really start this bait all the way from the beginning?

Jim to Sarah wrote:
$11 million dollars?! That's a lot of money!!! I certainly dont have that much to give you. Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim Mcmahon,

Am not asking you to give me 11 Millio . Dollars. Am Attorney Sarah Nan from the United Kingdom, I contacted you so you can help claim my late client Mr Larry Mcmahon,s fund worth 11 million Dollars deposited here in UK because you bear the same surname with my late client before the British Government will confiscate fund and declare it as unclaimed fund. He is from USA but died in an autocrash with his family, all effort made by me to contact any members of his related family proved abortive that how i contacted you via your country chamber of commerce and trade industry recomending you as a trustworthy person, full of integrity to do business with.

That was when i presented you to the Finance House with your personal information you forwarded to me as the true next of kin and sole beneficiary to my late client,s fund Then the Finance House contacted you and demanded for a reactivation fee of 544 pounds payable via western union money transfer and sworn affidavit of claim from any law court here in UK before they will commence transfer of fund to you. I hope your memory is cumin back? Read further.

You promised helping me with this project as you intend to leave your own share of fund as inheritance for your grandchildren as soon as fund hits your nominated account.

We are yet to reactivate the account and present the affidavit to the Security Company so that they can commence transfer of fund to your nominated account.

Mr Jim i remember you told me about your health condition of how you forget things easily but to futher refresh your memory go through your previous mails bcos we have been communicating long before now. You are like a father to me.

I hope to read from as to accertain the next line of action to take to ensure we claim fund before chrismas so we donate part of fund to charity in this season of sharing love and care.

God bless you.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

I guess I can send Ms. Nan back to square one. Evil or Very Mad

12/16/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Oh, I see! That's wonderful that you would be so generous as to give me 11 million dollars! Thank you so much!

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim McMahon,

Is your health condition that bad that you can not remember that the Finance House has contacted you as regard this transaction. I ONLY ASKED YOU TO ME CLAIM FUND and as soon as fund is transferred into your account we are going to share fund with the ratio of 40% to you, 50% to me and the remaining 10% goes to charity.

Mr. Jim i never for once told you that i was going give the whole $ 11 Million US Dollars. Ensure you make the payment on monday as i have instructed you then after payment forward payment details to the Finance House so that they can reactivate account, also forward your Full account details to the Finance House where you want fund to be transferred into. As soon as the payment is made on monday i will furnish you with direct email address of the department in the law court of Scotland for the application of the sworn of affidavit.

We have wasted so much time on this transaction which is also due to your health condition. just follow my directives and instructions strictly so we can claim before Christmas so i can invest my own share of fund and give to charity in this season of sharing love and care, i presume you told me in one of your previous email to me that you intend leaving your own share of fund as inheritance for your grandchildren.

Get back to me asap.

Sincerely,

Attorney Sarah Nan.
+447024074236

Sarah wrote:
Seasons Greetings to you Mr Jim,

I guess by now you remember we have an open transaction with the Finance House.

For us to claim fund before christmas go back to the previous email i sent you with a detailed payment instruction from the Bank and go to western union money transfer outlet and make the payment for the account reactivaction fee.

As soon as fund hits your account you are to take 40percent of fund while 50percent goes to me then 10percent of fund goes to donation to charity in this season of love and care.

I hope to read from you asap.

Regards.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr Jim McMahon,

Seasons Greetings to you and your family from Sarah Nan Law Firm. I guess by now you would have remembered we have an open transaction with the Finance House.

I wish we can claim fund before Christmas so that we can be able to donate 10% of fund to charity in this season of sharing love and care while you are to get 40% of fund while 50 % goes to me which you shall be transfer to my detailed account number i will furnish you as soon as the $ 11 Million US Dollars hits your back account. Follow this instructions strictly Mr. Jim to enable us claim fund once and for all.

I have talked with the Officer in the Foreign remittance department and he gave me a payment instruction with which you can make payments immediately, this is because i want to closely monitor every facet of this transaction henceforth till fund hits your nominated bank account.

Please, adhere strictly to this instruction, you are to go to a Western Union Office on Monday 19 December, 2011, NOT MONEY GRAM and make the 544 pounds for the payment for the account reactivation with the following payment instruction which was forwarded to me from the finance house:

Receivers Name: XXXXXX XXX
MTCN Number: Demand for this number.

As soon as payment is made forward the above details with the amount paid to the finance and also copy me for close monitoring then i will direct you on how to get the sworn of affidavit of claim from the law court here in United Kingdom.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email and be strictly guided accordingly and make sure you make the payment on monday as instructed so we can claim fund before friday next week.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Sarah wrote:
Attention: Mr. Jim,

Just for more clarity here is your Certificate of proof of fund ownership from the Finance House backdated since October after i presented you to the Finance House as the next of kin and sole beneficiary to my late client Mr. Larry McMahon. Carefully go through the certificate so you can now understand how far i have gone trying to make this transfer transaction a success.

You are the one delaying and holding this transaction because all modalities have been put in place to ensure fund is released to you on the demand of 544 pounds for account reactivation fee and a sworn affidavit of claim from any law court here in the United Kingdom.

Go through all my mail carefully and get back to stating your stand on this transaction categorically clear to me to enable know the next line of action to take.

Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan

[Note: This image appears exactly how it was sent to me. I did not flip it.]

12/17/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Oh, I think I remember you, now. Weren't you supposed to talk to my daughter about this?

Sarah wrote:
Dear Jim,

I did contacted her trying to explain the authenticity of this legit and risk free business transaction but never got a responds from her but one thing i want to assure you is that this fund will come as a surprise to her then she will be gratefull to God and to me i brought sure business proposal to you.

Mr. Jim i want us to claim fund before christmas so we can donate part of fund to charity this season of sharing love and care. So ensure you make the payment for the account reactivation fee on monday with the payment instructions in the previous mail sent to you.

As soon as you make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer demand for transaction number and forward payment details to me and to the FINANCE HOUSE so that will be reactivated so that fund will be ready for transfer. Make sure this is done monday so that by tuesday i will direct you on how to go about the application of the sworn of affidavit.

Strictly follow the above instructions so that by friday by the special grace of God fund would have hit your nominated Bank Account then we shall be celebrating and counting our financial blessing and breakthrough.

Best Regards.

12/19/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, I think can help you. But I don't understand what this Western Union is. How does it work?

12/20/2011

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email.I want appreciate you for your willingness to help me claim this fund.

All have to do is go to any western union office and tell the western union agent there that you want to send money then you will be given a form. then make the payment of 544 pounds with the following payment instrutions.

Receivers Name: XXXXXX XXX
MTCN Number: Demand for this number

In the form you fill your name as the sender,s name then the above name as the receiver,s name, then test question: for who? test answer: for Jim. after making the payment ask the officer or agent to give you the MTCN Number. he or she will show you the number. then you forward the payment details to me so that i can forward it to the Finance House so that the account will be reactivated by tommorrow and fund will be ready for transfer into any of you nominated Bank Account.

Secondly Mr. Jim also ensure you forward complete details of your personal Bank Account details so i can also forward it to the Finance House.
Please be strictly guided accordingly and make sure you make the payment as instructed so we can claim fund before friday.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I'm still kind of confused. I asked a couple of my friends and no one knows of any western union around here. Maybe I can mail you a check.

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. There are western union money transfer officies all over the world including your country and even in your locality.

I have be priviledged to handle legal disputes between nations and each time my relations needs fund i go to the nearest western union money transfer office or money gram outlet and within 5minutes i made my payment.

I handled a legal case for a client in florida and my legal was paid to me via western union money transfer.

Mr. Jim you can find western union money transfer office where you can make the payment in post office, fuel station and even in the supermarket then in the Bank. All Banks have a segment or unit for the transfer of fund. You now know places you can locate a western union money transfer office.
So ensure you locate any one near you and make the payment following the payment instructions given to you in my previous email. Please make sure you make this payment for the account reactivation today or tommorrow so that account where the fund is deposited will be reactivated then fund will be ready for transfer.

Mr. Jim i want trust you to ensure you locate one the western union money transfer office and make the payment of just 544 pounds only then you forward me the payment details and your personal account data where fund will be transferred into.

God bless you.

My love and regards to family.

Best regards.

Attorney. Sarah Nan.

12/23/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, Sarah. I will try my best to find out where there is a Western Union near me but this weekend is Christmas and I am traveling to Milwaukee to see my son's family. I won't be able to do anything until next week. I hope that is ok.

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

Ok..next week after christmas. I want to appreciate your sincere efforts ensuring we claim fund. Mr. Jim ensure you go back to my previous emails to enable you remember and follow the payment instructions before going to make the payment at western union money transfer office next week as you have given me your words.

My love and regards to your son & his family.

Have joy filled christmas with your family.

Regards.

Merry Christmas, Sarah. Let’s see how you react to having your dollar chopped by a child.

12/26/2011

Jim as Sarah wrote:
Sarah, I'm so worried! I came back from my weekend in Milwaukee with family. It was wornderful. We had ham. My grandson, Stevie doesnt like turkey so had to have ham instead. I don't like ham as much as turkey but its important to make the children happy, you know?

Where was I?

The money! I had withdrawn $300 from my bank on Friday and I was going to withdraw aother $300 today and send it to you. I left the money on the davenport and now it isnt there. I'm certain that some theives broke in and stole my money. I don't know how they got in. The doors were locked and the windows aren't broken but I've been looking all over the place and the money is nowhere to be found so theives are the only explanation. I have to call the police right away. I can't believe someone robbed me! And on Christmas!

12/27/2011

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

Sorry for what happened to you.

My regards.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Well, Sarah,unfortunately the money is gone. it turns out though that it wasn't theives who took it. I called the police and they came over to search my house. They called my daughter and asked her to come over and look after me for awhile. she asked me what was wrong and I told her about the missing money. She told me that Sasha, my granddaughter, had gotten eactly $300 in her Christmas card from me. Rita asked wanted the money back but I couldn't ask for it... it would break little Sasha's heart.

I'm so sorry I lost the money. At least it's made a little girl happy for Christmas.

12/28/2011

Sarah wrote:
Attention: Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email.So when are you are making the payment?

Mr. Jim i have noticed that anytime you promise making this payment the next mail i get from you will be one story or the other.
[Really?! You’re finally starting to notice that? You’re a quick study.] let me know when you will make the payment?

Mr. Jim i want trust you to ensure you locate one the western union money transfer office and make the payment of just 544 pounds only then you forward me the payment details and your personal account data where fund will be transferred into.

God bless you.

Best regards.

Attorney. Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Sarah, I'm sorry I messed up. This was an accident. At my age, it's hard to keep track of things. I only have $300 left now. I spent everything else on presents for my family and then of course, the money that I accidently sent to my granddaughter.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

Go and Send the $300 dollars with the payment instructions i sent to you via western union money transfer and get back to me with the payment details.

Regards.

12/29/2011

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I'm confused. I thought you said it would take $500 to get this deal done.I can get the $500 to you as soon as my Social Security check comes which should be on Jan 5th.

12/30/2011

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

Account reactivation fee is 544 pounds. I only told you to send that $ 300 dollars so that we can start from somewhere. A man is always known by his words. what makes a real man or woman is saying a word and keeping to it.

Mr. Jim you have never been faithful to your word so i do not trust and believe your words anymore but Let us watch and see how 5th of January2012 goes. You gave your words many times doing something and ends up with one story or the other. With all due respect my father told me before he died that sure attitude is not good for a Man or a woman that want to command respect in life.

I hope you keep to your words on the 5th of January 2012.

Regards.

01/02/2012

Jim to Sarah wrote:
It's really upsetting for me to open my e-mail and read that you don't believe I am a man of my word. I think if you were to ask anyone who knows me well, they would tell you that my work is as strong as steel. Things have gotten really hard for me as I've gotten older. It's gotten harder for me to remember to meet my obligations but that doesn't mean I don't try. Maybe you just don't understand because you haven't experienced this yet with yourself or with anyone in your family.

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

I understand your plight. A time comes in the life of a man where things go rough for him but that is far different from keeping to your words as a man or woman. I grew up making my words my bond.
[Ha!] My No my No and My Yes my yes.

I await the payment information on the 5th as you promised so that this account will be reactivated so we can be able to claim fund and i believe as fund hits your nominated account i strongly believe it will change our both financial status. Make sure you make the payment of 544 pounds with the payment instructions given to you on the 5th via western union money transfer and forward the payment details to me Asap.

Regards To the family.

01/05/2012

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sara. My social security check cleared today so I can send the payment to you. I still don't know how to do that. Please explain it to me so I can complete this arrangement with you.

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email.I want appreciate you for your willingness to help me claim this fund.

All have to do is go to any western union office and tell the western union agent there that you want to send money then you will be given a form. then make the payment of 544 pounds with the following payment instrutions.

Receivers Name: XXXXXXX XXX
MTCN Number: Demand for this number

In the form you fill your name as the sender,s name then the above name as the receiver,s name, then test question: for who? test answer: for Jim. after making the payment ask the officer or agent to give you the MTCN Number. he or she will show you the number. then you forward the payment details to me so that i can forward it to the Finance House so that the account will be reactivated and fund will be ready for transfer into any of you nominated Bank Account.

Secondly Mr. Jim also ensure you forward complete details of your personal Bank Account details so i can also forward it to the Finance House.
Please be strictly guided accordingly and make sure you make the payment as instructed.

God Bless you.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

01/06/2012

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Ok, Sarah but I'm still confused because I've never heard of western union before. Where is it and what does it do?

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

I was in receipt of your email. There are western union money transfer officies all over the world including your country and even in your locality.

Mr. Jim you can find western union money transfer office where you can make the payment in post office, fuel station and even in the supermarket then in the Bank. All Banks have a segment or unit for the transfer of fund. You now know places you can locate a western union money transfer office.
So ensure you locate any one near you and make the payment following the payment instructions given to you in my previous email. Please make sure you make this payment for the account reactivation so that account where the fund is deposited will be reactivated then fund will be ready for transfer.

Mr. Jim locate the western union money transfer office near you and make the payment of just 544 pounds only then you forward me the payment details and your personal account data where fund will be transferred into.

God bless you.

Best regards.

Attorney. Sarah Nan

01/07/2012

Jim to Sarah wrote:
I understand Sarah. Ill go to the bank on Monday and send $500. Then we can both have dinner together, right?

Sarah wrote:
Jim,

I was in receipt of email. I pray you keep to your words this monday so we can get this Fund transfered once and for all. Once payment is made forward me with the payment details. Follow the payment instructions i gave you strictly. Lastly do not disclose this fund transfer to any body pending till fund hits your nominated bank account.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

01/08/2012

Oh no. It looks like Jim’s mind is starting to slip again.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Absolutely, Sarah. I can't wait to meet you. You can meet my entire family. Do you like pot roast?

Sarah wrote:
Mr. Jim,

Await the payment information today which is monday. Cant also wait to meet with your family.

Best Regards.

01/09/2012

Sarah wrote:
Dear Mr. Jim,

As soon as we get this done, the account will be reactivated then the Fund will be ready for transfer upon presentation of Affidavit for Fund Claim from the law court, I will come down to the States to take my share of Fund as soon as Fund is Transfered into your designated bank account. Please remember we are donating and giving out 10% of fund to charity because blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that taketh and he that giveth to the poor lendth into God.

As soon as we forward the payment detail to the Finance House today, Our next line of action is applying for Affidavit for Fund claim from the law court. Mr. Jim we have delayed this Fund Transfer for so long before now and i do not want such delay to happen this new year again.

Best Regards.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Hi, Sarah. I went to my bank to send you the money and they said I need to know which bank account I'm sending the money to. I felt so silly because I never remembered to ask you about that. can you please tell me your account number so I can send you the funds?

Sarah wrote:
Mr Jim,

I Told you to use Western Union money Transfer outlet to make this payment transaction faster and not bank to bank transfer because the amount is to small for a bank to bank account. Moreover you are not sending the money to me but the Finance House to reactivate the account where fund is deposited.

I have known you will always come up with one story or the other each time you claim you want to help out through making the payment for the account reactivation fee of 544 pounds only. I have given you the instructions many a time of how to go to Western Union Money Transfer office to make this payment. not one or two times, I have not for once talked about me giving you account to send me money... what the hell do i need your money for Mr. Jim? Answer me? I only contacted you so you can help me get my late client Mr. Larry McMahon,s fund worth 11 Million US Dollars only transfered into any of your nominated account with a percentage added to it.

I can see you are just being deceptive about all this story. Mr. Jim is a free world, If you are not ready to help or be part of this business deal open up and stop cooking up one story or the other and i swear to my creator i will never contact you again.

If you want to make the payment of the account reactivation fee of 544 pounds and not $500 US Dollars go to a Western Union Money Transfer Office and make the payment with the same payment instructions i have been sending to you. You telling me you do not know about Western Union Money Transfer is a big lie from pit of hell because even in the romote and primitive part of the World you can find Western Union Money Transfer everywhere not to talk of USA.

Mr Jim come out straight and stop deceiving yourself about all this story you keep cooking up as if you are a man that did not go to the four wall of any school at all.
[Sig quote. Cool] There things you lie of and telling me you do not know any Western Union Money Transfer in your locality. Let us call a spead a spead.

If you want to make the payment you do but if you do not want please make your stand clear and stop cooking up lies and stories that even 5 years old child will not take or believe. I do hope you understand every beat of what i am talking about.

ATTORNEY SARAH NAN.

01/10/2012

Jim to Sarah wrote:
Are you not coming to dinner? I made the pot roast. I guess I can refridgerate it and save it if you'd like.

Sarah wrote:
Jim,

Thanks and always remain bless. For Time wastage without achieving anything in securing this Fund.

01/11/2012

And, because I’m a mega-bitch who always has to have to last word in every confrontation, as a parting shot I wrote:
Who are you? Why are my shoes untied?

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! I love how your character, three times over, had never heard of WU before!

Quote:
Let us call a spead a spead.

Laughing

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant example of straight baiting, love the Alzeheimers angle. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mi laikim tumas! I should bait someone as Mallard. He doesn't exactly have Oldtimer's disease, but he does get names and figures mixed up. He appeared at the end of one of my baits; otherwise he's only been mentioned.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excelent job...I can never get them to continue longer than 2 months

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the praise, guys. I guess it's easy to keep a bait going when your character forgets everything, including that e's supposed to be sending money to the mugu.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Absolutely wonderful, very well done.

I bet you a wine gum to a mars bar he comes back when his nerves have healed up a bit.

Round 2? Wink

foolonthekop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Job...
Such an excellent job. :4201:
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially love how you keep your replies short and sweet and waste their time writing long explanations. Make them do the work!
You definitely owned the mugu on this one. Many kudos.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic straight baiting.
Rinse and repeat. Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I especially love how you keep your replies short and sweet and waste their time writing long explanations.

You noticed that, too, huh? This was definitely my most talkative mugu. Razz

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rinse and repeat?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic