SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Don't call me again, are you mad?!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this one speaks for itself. I've only included one of the phone calls made.

The Lad, "Benin Republic's president Yayi Boni, (SFF, GCRF)", is in italics throughout.

29 May 2012
Quote:
ICPC Benin
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences In
United Nations Approved Anti-fraud Unit
Code of Conduct Bureau against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Contact Email Adrress([email protected])
Office phone +229 98414204
head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Cotonou-Benin
OUR Ref: ICPC/NG/FG/2012
APPROVED SETTLEMENT NOTICE.
Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding fund US$2.5 Million of yours which have successful channel to transfer and reflect into your bank and up till this moment you have decided to remain silent after I have personally took an Oath for you to secure this fund.With all due respect, if you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this Transfer since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so that I will cancel the transfer.What makes you think that you will not secure your fund and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary and you should know that I have made everything possible for you so kindly go now and send this Fee US$35 so that the Ownership Certificate will obtain to enable the Transfer procurement payment slip submit to your bank authority for confirmation of the fund into your bank account.Does it means that you are internationally want to delay this matter and it has been long that I made the announcement of release of your fund which is ready to be with you so with all due respect I advice you to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because I want you to secure this fund as a agreed and signed.Make sure that you scan the Attached Copy of payment slip to me immediately
You are advice to send the US$35 by Western Union as directed below and update with the Attached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and I am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that Benin new present Government made for you to secure your fund with a copy of Transfer payment Slip to you for Handover.
With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee Today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately
CONGRATULATIONS.
Other details and Transfer procurement payment slip Sheet will be forwarded to your Bank Authority as soon as you send the Fee US$35 Today Thursday and update me with payment information satisfied that you will rejoice right now.On behalf of this Democratic Government of United States of America (U.S.A), I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the past.By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed Below to enable the Ownership Certificate obtain and issue in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your contract funds as Beneficiary.
I officially wait for the Attached Copy of Payment Transfer Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately.
The above money should be sent via WESTERN UNION TRANSFER within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds of your Funds into your Bank Account.
Receiver Name Sunday Onyibor
Address: Cotonou , Benin Republic
City Address:: COTONOU
Test Question ;A
Test Answer: B
Sender Name.....................?
AMOUNT:US$35
MTCN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Thanks for your Understanding
Best Regard
Benin Republic 's president
Yayi Boni,, (SFF, GCRF)
+229 97879992 or +229 98414204

Quote:
Dr Boni,
If I may deconstruct...
up till this moment you have decided to remain silent
I have no idea what this is about
since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality
What reality?
send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim
What claim?
I made the announcement of release of your fund
What fund?
I'd like a full explanation.
Malcolm Reynolds

29 May 2012
Quote:
please sir did you call me before i can answer your question ok

Quote:
Yes, I did call you, and the questions are as I gave them below. Just for you I'll repeat them.
send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim
What claim?
I made the announcement of release of your fund
What fund?
I'd like a full explanation.
Malcolm Reynolds

31 May 2012
Quote:
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IF I GIVE YOU THE PAPER ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE MONEY

Quote:
What gorram paper? I just want you to answer two gorram questions!

1 June 2012
Quote:
PLEASE ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN THEN CALL ME BACK IMMEDATELY OK WHAT QUESTION ARE YOU ARE ASKING COME AGAIN PLEASE

Quote:
For the love of Pete... how did you get to high office?
What claim? What fund?
Malcolm Reynolds

1 June 2012
Quote:
thank for you for your question mr Malcolm Reynolds god will bless you ok before i start i am Yayi Boni,, (SFF, GCRF) from benin republic therefore i made the promise to you that immedately you send the fee tday you will final receive your fund ok without any delay
Yayi Boni,, (SFF, GCRF)

Quote:
Thank you for not answering either question.
Malcolm Reynolds

1 June 2012
Quote:
look my dear Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your fund of US$2.5 Million remember i did not ask you to botain any paper becuase i have all the paper here which immedately you send the fee of 35usd today i wil make sure the fund is transfer to your account ok so read my first email to you very clear , call me back

1 June 2012
Quote:
ICPC Benin
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences In
United Nations Approved Anti-fraud Unit
Code of Conduct Bureau against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Contact Email Adrress([email protected])
Office phone +229 98414204
head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Cotonou-Benin
OUR Ref: ICPC/NG/FG/2012
APPROVED SETTLEMENT NOTICE.
Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding fund US$2.5 Million of yours which have successful channel to transfer and reflect into your bank and up till this moment you have decided to remain silent after I have personally took an Oath for you to secure this fund.With all due respect, if you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this Transfer since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so that I will cancel the transfer.What makes you think that you will not secure your fund and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary and you should know that I have made everything possible for you so kindly go now and send this Fee US$35 so that the Ownership Certificate will obtain to enable the Transfer procurement payment slip submit to your bank authority for confirmation of the fund into your bank account.Does it means that you are internationally want to delay this matter and it has been long that I made the announcement of release of your fund which is ready to be with you so with all due respect I advice you to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because I want you to secure this fund as a agreed and signed.Make sure that you scan the Attached Copy of payment slip to me immediately
You are advice to send the US$35 by Western Union as directed below and update with the Attached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and I am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that Benin new present Government made for you to secure your fund with a copy of Transfer payment Slip to you for Handover.
With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee Today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately
CONGRATULATIONS.
Other details and Transfer procurement payment slip Sheet will be forwarded to your Bank Authority as soon as you send the Fee US$35 Today Thursday and update me with payment information satisfied that you will rejoice right now.On behalf of this Democratic Government of United States of America (U.S.A), I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the past.By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed Below to enable the Ownership Certificate obtain and issue in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your contract funds as Beneficiary.
I officially wait for the Attached Copy of Payment Transfer Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately.
The above money should be sent via WESTERN UNION TRANSFER within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds of your Funds into your Bank Account.
Receiver Name Sunday Onyibor
Address: Cotonou , Benin Republic
City Address:: COTONOU
Test Question ;A
Test Answer: B
Sender Name.....................?
AMOUNT:US$35
MTCN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Thanks for your Understanding
Best Regard
Benin Republic 's president
Yayi Boni,, (SFF, GCRF)
+229 97879992 or +229 98414204

Quote:
You promised me an email explaining how come I'm being given the money and it never came.

2 June 2012
Quote:
i dont know why it is very hard for you to understand something i am president Yayi Boni,, (SFF, GCRF) i am giveing everyone this fund in the U.S becuase of what scammer did to you people so that is why i give you the fund and you have to pay only transfer fee of 35usd ok then call me right now

http://soundcloud.com/yastrebs-storm-wolf/mal-to-boni-08-24-pm-saturday

Quote:
I didn't think they allowed asylum inmates the use of phones and computers. You must have sucked some serious cock to get those privileges.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic