SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait, Gary Glitter..this is tickled gooch.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TickledGooch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There I was minding my own business at work one day when this character pops into my email, SGT BOB WILLARD seems to have found some money in Afghanistan from one of Osama's old houses...

Quote:
My name is Sgt. Bob Willard US ARMY serving the World and my
country in the most honorable way I know I can, in AFGHANISTAN
right now, in a nutshell, I am an American soldier serving in the Military
with the Army 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate need for
assistance,I found your contact particulars during my email search and
picked up courage to contact you for your assistance.

Some money in various currencies were discovered in a room at a farm
house near one of Osama Bin Laden's old house in Kabul-Afghanistan
during a rescue operation, I happened to be one of the soldiers that led
that operation that day, so it was agreed by Col. William E. Cole the
head of our battalion that some part of this money will be shared among
both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the
money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what?
No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives
in this hell hole, my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb just
few months ago, and I cannot count how many times GOD has saved
my life down here.

Now i found a very reliable way of sending a trunk metallic box
containing the amount of United States Dollars worth Twelve Million
Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$ 12.5 Million) as you must agree
with me it has been hell on earth trying to keep this money safe from
people's eyes for all these while and with this opportunity all I need
is just someone capable I can trust 100% I can send the box to.

So if you can assure me of your honesty I will go ahead and send the
box to you for safe keeping till I am back home and I will gladly give
you 40% of the money.

If this okay with you please get back to me with the following so i
can get the box across to you.

1. Your full name
2. Contact address
3. Telephone number
4. Occupation.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours in Service.
Sgt. Bob Willard
US ARMY

Well I thought such an honourable man deserved some of my family history, lets see what he says when he learns my grandad was in the SS...

Quote:
Dear Sgt Willard,

What an amazing life you lead, I would of course offer my services to a war hero such as yourself.

I think you might find it interesting that my grandfather was in the SS during the second world war and proudly fought for his nation also against evil and tyranny, he set up a few camps and was a valiant soldier defeating many many evil Jewish people. My father however moved over to England when he was young and he also joined the army, he rose to the rank of Major in the Royal outhouse Calvary and also fought in Bosnia, Iraq and Afghanistan. He actually fought along side my brother whilst serving in Afghanistan but was sadly killed in an unfortunate smelting accident whilst searching a horse shoe factory for insurgents, a day that I will never forget. Sorry if this sounds overly emotional but in honour of my father and all of my ancestors who were in the military I would like to help you.

Full Name: Duncan Liam Reginald Peabody-Gooch Harvey
Contact Address: 11 Manvers Street Bath.UK
Telephone Number: 07951023651
Occupation: Horse Whisperer (I chose to work with horses to honour my father as I have a hole in my heart I cannot join the military and carry on my family tradition)

I have a few questions,
1. Where would you like me to keep the trunk? I don't have a very big house but I potentially fit it under my bed??
2. What is 40% of 12 million? I am not very good a maths
3. Can I spend the money on what I like? I really want to buy some new braces and a tooth brush cleaner..would it be acceptable to buy these things?
4. Do you have an address that I can send some flowers to, I want to honour the death of your brother in law as a gesture of good will.
5. How will the box arrive? Will it be the usual horse drawn cart as usually happens in England or will it be flown in and parachuted into my back garden (to avert the prying eyes?) or will it be delivered by car or train?

I look forward to hearing from you, I hope I am able to help a just and honest hero such as yourself.

I salute you good sir!

Kind Regards

Duncan

He answered all my questions the kind chap, and even sent me some pictures, basically he sent me some pics that you could get any where on the internet of American troops finding piles of money....

Quote:
ATTN: Duncan,

I thank you for your swift response and I also want to notify you that I am in receipt of your email with your information. I want you to know that i have found a very reliable way of sending the trunk mettallic box containing the Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$ 12,500 Million) through a diplomatic courier company. As you must agree with me it has been hell on earth trying to keep this money safe from peoples eyes for all these while and with this opportunity all i need is just for you to help me keep my own share safely until i get back home.

Answers To Your Questions,

1. You can fit the box under your bed if its safe there
2. 40% is $4.8 million dollars
3. As soon as you get the box safely with you i will then give you the security lock codes so you can open the box and take your own share of the money and do what ever you like with your share, just help me keep mine safe until i come back home and come down to London UK to meet you in person
4. You dont have to boarder about the flowers for now, thanks
5. I will be sending the box through a diplomatic courier company and as soon as the diplomat arrive at your airport you will be contacted before coming to your house.

Duncan i am trusting you with my life So if you can assure me of your honesty i will go ahead and send the box to you for safe keeping till i am back home and i will gladly give you 40% of the money.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY AS I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE, I HAVE SENT YOU PICS OF THE FOUND MONEY SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT AND I WILL PAY ALL EXPENSE TO GET THE BOXES TO YOU OK. GOD BLESS.

Yours in Service.
Sgt. B. Willard
In God We Trust

I thought we had better get more acquainted, I tried being a kind chap and I needed to know in detail about this money..I had many questions..

Quote:
Dear Sgt Bob,

Thanks for this.

Firstly is it OK to call you knobby? I feel like we should be on better terms if we are doing some business and knobby is a well know nickname for someone called Bob in the UK, being an American you probably wont of heard of this so please dont be offended I am just trying to be nice.

I am honestly amazed at all the money you have found, I like the pictures of you very much, you are a very very handsome man and I am looking forward to meeting you in person. Are we going to go out for dinner and drinks when you come to get your money? I would like to see you in a tight suit! Only joking I would like to see you with no suit at all! I will do anything for you seeing as you are changing my life totally, I cannot believe that I will no longer have any worries! My little brother is dying of Cancer and I will finally have money to save his life, you are like the second coming of Jesus Christ to us and I have been praying so hard for a miracle and one came through my email no less! I feel truly blessed.

Thank you for answering my questions. Under my bed is actually a pretty dangerous place, full of spiders that I hate! So I will probably keep it under the floor boards safe for you. I don't actually live in London, I actually live in Bath so will you come to Bath to meet me? I will be unable to come to London because I have a real fear of travelling, however if you would like me to pay for your ticket to get here that isn't a problem, consider it a favour between friends. If you buy your train ticket initially I can give you some money when you get here for the fair. When is the money going to arrive? Is it going to be soon? When are you coming to meet me? I know a few good places we can go to eat to chat things through.

A few questions again.

1. What colour is the box going to be, please make sure it isn't red or green they are really unlucky colours! Metallic is boring, can it be yellow as this is a very lucky colour when it comes to business.
2. Thats great that you can get the money to me and cover all the costs, I was going to offer to pay for it all if you couldn't get it to me, believe it or not I got a really good bonus from work just this month (£10,000!!!) Can you believe that!!! I am so blessed by God to have received that and now you are saving my brothers life with these millions of dollars! Just wow. So will you give me the money to pay to get he box here or will you do it from your end?
3. What time do I have to be in to get the box? 5am-11am most days I am out, I weave baskets at this time every day in my workshop, it isn't too far away. Also after 12:30-17:00 I go and brush my dogs (I have 17!!!) lots of brushing and washing and this takes up my time, but apart from every third Wednesday of the month when I camp in the woods to feel closer to nature I am totally free. Can you work around my schedule as I hate to change things?
4. I am so honoured to be trusted with your life, please let me send you some flowers or a card so we can seal our business relationship.

God bless you sir, saviour of my brothers life and honoured man.

Please let me know what is going to happen next.

I eagerly await your kind response.

A thousand blessing upon you.

Lots of love friendship and kindness.

Duncan

I think my overtly sexual advances have made him ignore me...however a few days later he comes back to me...

Quote:
ATTN: Duncan,

I thank you for your swift response and I also want to notify you that I have been calling you and get not get through to you, you can call me on this phone number 724-427-4195 ,I want to talk to you on the phone so you will know the importance of you getting this funds with all expenses paid and you have to be alert because as soon as the diplomatic gets to London UK, you will be contacted for confirmation and delivery of the box to your door.
I will be sending the box containing the Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$ 12.5 Million) through a diplomatic courier company first thing tomorrow morning, so as soon as they arrive at the airport I believe you will be contacted before coming to your address. I need you to help me keep my own share safely until I get back home.
I am trusting you with my life So if you can assure me of your honesty I will go ahead and send the box to you and you will have to keep mine safely until I am back home and I will gladly give you 40% of the money.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY AS I AWAIT YOUR CALL AND YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE, I WILL SEND TO YOU THE AIRWAY BILL SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT SAFE AND KEEP THIS WHOLE TRANSACTION TO YOURSELF UNTIL THE BOX IS SAFELY WITH YOU PLEASE. GOD BLESS.

Yours in Service.
Sgt. B. Willard
In God We Trust

NOTE: I have sent you my ID Card please keep it to yourself i just want you to know that am dead serious about this box containing the US$12.5 Million Dollars which am about to send to you and also reconfirm your phone number and your house address just to make sure i have the correct one.

Dont want to give too much away to the prying eyes, therefore I start to use code...

Quote:
Dear Sgt Willard,
Please can you answer my questions that I set out for you in the email before?
“1. What colour is the box going to be, please make sure it isn't red or green they are really unlucky colours! Metallic is boring, can it be yellow as this is a very lucky colour when it comes to business. What colour is it?
2. Thats great that you can get the money to me and cover all the costs, I was going to offer to pay for it all if you couldn't get it to me, believe it or not I got a really good bonus from work just this month (£10,000!!!) Can you believe that!!! I am so blessed by God to have received that and now you are saving my brothers life with these millions of dollars! Just wow. So will you give me the money to pay to get he box here or will you do it from your end?
3. What time do I have to be in to get the box? 5am-11am most days I am out, I weave baskets at this time every day in my workshop, it isn't too far away. Also after 12:30-17:00 I go and brush my dogs (I have 17!!!) lots of brushing and washing and this takes up my time, but apart from every third Wednesday of the month when I camp in the woods to feel closer to nature I am totally free. Can you work around my schedule as I hate to change things? Is this ok to work around this?
4. I am so honoured to be trusted with your life, please let me send you some flowers or a card so we can seal our business relationship??

I really need to know these things before I would do any business with you, please don’t ignore them, to be honest I am a little bit wary of this whole thing, I would just like some reassurance from you by answering my questions I know that you are not a robot just writing these things out to me, I need to trust you too!
I have some more questions for you about this as its really quite difficult to understand how this is going to work, please answer these questions too.
1. How many people will be delivering the box? Will the box be the right colour!!?? Yellow?
2. I only want to do this if someone comes to meet me in Bath in the UK, I need to meet someone face to face. Let me know?
3. Thank you for your attached ID card, would you like me to send you some of my ID too? Perhaps a copy of my passport or driving licence or some bank details so you trust me also?
4. What did you have for breakfast today? I would like to know that I am dealing with someone healthy!
5. Did you see that my brother is dying of Cancer? I would really like to send you a card to say thank you, you are saving his life with this money and we need to say thank you to you with a card. Please provide the card or let me give it to you in person when I meet you in Bath?
6. I am surprised you didn’t want to know about my dogs? I have 17 you know, would you like to know their names? I think you should realise that the money is going to make their lives better too.
7. Can we use code names for this? Can you please refer to me as “Tickled Gooch” in ALL of our correspondence, so we don’t have prying eyes on us, in your next email you must call me “tickled gooch” and I will call you “gary glitter”? Please confirm this is ok?? I need to be covert, i need to save my brothers life! And I need to not get caught!!! We also need to not talk about money please refer to the money with the code name “clunge-fur” so people do not know what we are talking about. So we can be covert and avoid the eyes of people let me clarify.

Sgt Willard = Gary Glitter
Duncan= Tickled Gooch
Money= Clunge-fur

This code will stop us getting in any trouble!
I cannot speak on the phone for a couple of days I am afraid as it has been broken and I am waiting for it to be returned to me from the phone shop, sorry I didn’t realise you wanted to talk to me so urgently. Please answer ALL of the above questions and when I am satisfied with your answers I can give you a call! You know i have to be careful because I can get into trouble with this, so please please answer my questions and this will let me know if I can trust you! Once I have my phone I can then call you in a couple of days but you must answer my questions. Look there are only a few things I want to know and they are very easy to understand, I need to be able to trust you.
Thank you Gary glitter (using the names from now on..ok?)
I cant wait to get the Clunge-fur from you.
Please answer my questions Gary Glitter.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Tickled Gooch.

I like that he doesn't care my brother is dying of cancer, but a bonus is that he has know idea that Gary Glitter is and epic paedophile, anyone for some clunge-fur??

Quote:
ATTN: Tickled Gooch,

I thank you for your swift response, I want to notify you that I am in receipt of your email and this are the answers to your questions.

1. It is a metallic box wrapped in all yellow diplomatic seal.
2. I will cover all the cost to getting the box to your end,then you have to cover your end if anything comes up.
3. I was informed by the courier company that the box will arrive between 10-12noon ,so you need to be alert and keep your mobile phone on.So you would be contacted as soon as the Diplomat gets into the UK.
4. That shouldn't be necessary for now since am in a war zone,we would definitely meet in person when am done overhere.Am really greatful and glad for the kind gesture.
5. Just the Diplomat delivering your box to you and like i told you its a metallic box wrapped in all yellow diplomatic seal.
6. Yes the Diplomat is coming over to BATH to deliver the box to you,so you would be meeting him in person.
7. Yes i would love to have your ID too,so i get to know who am dealing with.PLEASE i want you to keep my ID and this transaction strickly confidential,if you know what i mean.
8. Rice and Shredded beef.
9. Am really glad to have come across you and your family,just knowing that GOD has a way of doing things and bringing lives together.Am looking forward to meeting all of you when am through with my countrys duty overhere.
10. Awesome that would be great,looking forward to me your dogs when am over in BATH.
11. It is definitely OK by me Clunge-fur.

I will be sending the box containing the Clunge-fur through a diplomatic courier company as soon as you reconfirm your readyness to receive the Clunge-fur as soon as they arrive at the airport in your country, You will be contacted before coming to your address. I need you to help me keep my own share safely until I get back home and travel down to Bath to meet you in person and collect my share.I am trusting you with my life on this, so please dont let me down.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY AS I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE, GOD BLESS.

Yours in Service.
Gary Glitter
In God We Trust

He likes me he likes my dogs andddddd he loves the all American "RICE AND BEEF" for breakfast...come on man at least wow me by saying you had pancakes!!

I kindly respond below...I wonder if Virginhole and Gary Glitter want to "nail some children together" ...to be fair to the guy his english is crap but he likes to use my codes!

Quote:
Attn Gary Glitter from Tickled Gooch,
Thank you for getting back to me regarding the Clunge-Fur, I am very excited to surround myself with clunge, I think when I receive it I might throw it in the air so I become knee deep in Clunge.
Gary Glitter, I am sorry for not getting back to you so soon, my internet has been down because one of my dogs chewed through the wire! I am the leader of the pack, of my dogs and its almost like we are a gang! Do you want to be in my gang?
I will be ready to receive the goods as of Saturday this week Feb the 4th 2012, tomorrow and Friday I have to travel to choke chickens! I have so many chickens to choke you wouldn’t believe, by the way thats another job of mine..a chicken choker, I like my job and often when I get home I like to relax playing the pink oboe whilst simultaneously having a backdoor beef injection. Such is life. Have you ever had a back door beef injection? I bet you have.
Ok, to the clunge-fur. I have set up an account with which to deposit the clunge fur, I have put it in my dying brothers name..its so so sad he has also managed to contract leprosy as well as cancer and his fore-arms rotted on his body the other day..even though he is going through all of this he thought he could still lend a hand. So, do you want me to keep the clunge-fur in my house or would you prefer me to deposit it? If I deposit it it might be safer.
I still haven’t received my phone but I can check my emails on my I-Pad, do you have an I-pad? They are great aren’t they!? With just the click of a button I can watch two midgets fisting each other whilst bleeding over the raped corpse of a small African child who had aids and caught it whilst being ruffed up by a monkey in a top hat called Winston on an average Thursday 2 julys ago whilst listening to the dulcet tones of barry manilow having his nuts squeezed by a scaled down piece of masonry with arms called cliff. Would you agree?
Anyway, Saturday I am in all day. I will get my phone on Sunday if you need to call me.
I have a couple of questions for you to please answer, sorry I know so many questions but by the Grace of Almighty God, we can “nail some children together” (this is code for speaking to each other on the phone) and get this done correctly! So after we have received the money shall we “nail some children together” on the Sunday and I can let you know the clunge-fur is safe?
1. Will the diplomat expect me to take him out to lunch? I can prepare some tea and sandwiches if he likes?
2. Do you know what the diplomat will be called? Please let him know his CODENAME is “Virginhole”.
3. Do you know Virginhole Gary Glitter? Do you have a friendly relationship with Virginhole?
4. Does Virginhole know who I am?
I await your response.
Yours in Mighty God..hallelujah!
Gary Glitter, you are the saviour of my life and my family, you and Virginhole could get in trouble but I am here to protect Virginhole! Can me you and Virginhole “nail some children together” at some point? I think we need to after the clunge-fur arrives.

Please let me know what else you require of me Gary Glitter.
Yours in God.
Tickled Gooch.
P.s- New Code- Diplomat= Virginhole
Speak on the phone= Nail some children together
PLEASE USE THESE CODES TO AVOID THE EYES!! WE MUST KEEP THIS A SECRET OR MY BROTHER WILL SURELY DIE!!!!

I then receive 3 emails in quick succession, sadly this weekend I have been partying and didnt see the 8 missed phone calls until I awoke at 4pm on Sunday after a heavy session on Saturday through to Sunday morning..I really shouldn't drink on the job! My last email below hasnt received a reply..I presume he has given up...I will post it below anyway..oh Gary Glitter how I will miss you....

Quote:
Thank you for your mail

I got your mail and I want you to note that the consignment left since on Thursday from Afghanistan and I was informed that the Diplomat will arrive today, Saturday by 10:00 AM so you will be contacted by the diplomatic as soon as he gets to UK, so you need to give me a phone number he can reach you with because you will be called on the phone before coming to your house. I have taken care of all expenses to get the box to your country, so please take care of your end as soon as you are been contacted through the phone by the diplomat.This is the Airway Bill make sure you are alert to receive the consignment as soon as you are contacted by the diplomatic.You need to send your phone number urgently so the diplomat can contact you as soon as he arrives UK

Answers To Your Questions

1. You have to be nice to him so you can take him out for lunch or prepare sandwiches and tea, you will have to ask him what he wants.

2. His name is Paul Hamilton

3. I do not know Virginhole and i do not have a friendly relationship with him, i met him just once the day the went to send the box to you.His job is to deliver the box to you and thats all.

4. Virginhole does not know you and he does not know what is inside the box so make sure its kept confidencial between both of us for safety reasons.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND PLEASE KEEP THE AIRWAY BILL SAFELY AND I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY, ALSO BE ALERT TO RECEIVE THE BOX AS SOON AS YOU ARE BEEN CONTACTED BY VIRGINHOLE

Yours in Service.
Gary Glitter
In God We Trust
Tickled Gooch,

Good day to you and your family, i want you to know that Virginhole is now in UK, i was informed by the courier company here in Afghanistan that he arrived yesterday and you will be contacted by phone before bringing the box containing the Clunge-fur to your house so your phone number is needed urgently so he can reach you immediately. I need to know what is happening as soon as you are contacted because i have been restless and can not sleep since the box left Afghanistan so i need you to up date me as soon as you heard from Virginhole.

This is a resend of your airway bill keep it safe. Thank you and God Bless.

Regards,

Gary Glitter
In God We Trust
Hello Tickled Gooch,

Good day to you, i was informed by the courier company here in Afghanistan that the Diplomat by name Paul Hamilton have been calling you since and he said you called back and he was trying to tell you about the box containing the Clunge-Fur. I want you to call Virginhole now on this number 7879764014 and conclude with him so he can deliver the box to you as soon as possible.

Tickled Gooch all i want to hear from you next is that you have the box with you and i will give you the security lock codes to open and take your own share of the Clunge-Fur and keep mine safe till i come over to Bath UK myself to collect my own share. I await your swift response.

Regards,

Yours in Service.
Gary Glitter
In God We Trust

Hello Tickled Gooch,

Good day to you once again, i was informed by the courier company here in Afghanistan that Virginhole has been calling you and i told them you don't have a phone yet and i was also informed that i droped all your information that was required, including your number while filling the form before the box left here and i rechecked it and saw your information that you sent to me.I want you to confirm this information if its correct.

1.Full Name: Duncan Liam Reginald Peabody-Gooch Harvey

2. Contact Address: 11 Manvers Street Bath.UK

3. Telephone Number: 07951023651

4. Occupation: Horse Whisperer

I want you to confirm your information and call Virginhole now on this number 7879764014 and conclude with him so he can deliver the box to you as soon as possible.

Tickled Gooch I await your urgent response.

Regards,

Yours in Service.
Gary Glitter
In God We Trust

I am very apologetic..but alas he hasnt got back to me on the below...rate me please though people hints and tips..

Quote:
Gary Glitter,

Didn't you get my other email??

I did pick up the phone to the diplomat on Sunday, I am sorry I couldn't deal with talking to him that day. Because you see my younger brother has lost his fight against Cancer and died sadly on Saturday evening. We are currently arranging the funeral for him, my dogs are going to pull the coffin in and we are going to have a nice funeral ceremony for him soon.

Can you please just send the money? Perhaps we can arrange to meet somewhere still? I now want to buy my brother a golden coffin and bury him just like an ancient Egyptian, but firstly we have to molest the body for 3 days and make sure that I fill it up with my massive amounts of man glue, what can I say..dead family members do it for me, nothing beats a tight dry anal passage with which to slide my throbbing member into...the colder he is the better...I have a fetish for previously diagnosed terminally ill patients and if they have been related to me its all the better..I mean they aren't using their bodies are they!! Wouldn't you agree?

Can you get Virignhole to fist me? I am afraid I wont be available to be fisted for a couple of days, but when we do meet up- perhaps he can fist me with both of his hands? Any way if you can wait and fist me on the same number 07951023651. on WEDNESDAY I will be finished with desecrating the corpse of my dead brother with my massive schlong then so its all good..wednesday call me.

Can you please send me a picture of the diplomat?? I am still very scared about all of this and now the death of my brother has happened I am so frightened I need to know who I will be seeing?? I don't want to invite strangers into my house too so I need to know what he looks like!?

Honour and God

All of my hugs

Tickled Gooch

This is addictive!! Tickled gooch hoooooooooooooo.
Flibble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gary Glitter Laughing Why oh why don't these lads use google.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am a fan of baiting strictly for a laugh. Making them say ridiculous things is a trophy all its own.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic