SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd3 ",please save me from this deep shit,"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector wrote:
I asked you to send me a doctor or your contact to finish the surgery.You refused,you keep calling me pussy,well I guess you do not understand what is going?
Bernie wrote:
Yeah. I know what is going on, Hector. You are a fucking pussy who is
going to get Walid killed, you fucking pussy.

Look, head out to one of the slums. Ask someone there to help chop off
your fucking cock tip, you pussy, and they will help you.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Tiffany,
Chickenshit?can you cut yourself too and feel it.do have that self will to do that? I have gone through lot suffering in life,but this one is unbearable.I am sure you know izzy,kroichmeister and others set this up,
I think three of us will be fine together.the love between us all will grow stronger and more sweet if she is alive,I will share with both of you babies and live together.please consider to help,use your powers as a woman to bring her she will stay forever with you,so also is me too.we all we get married and live together as happy family.
If you had sent me a contact or medical to finish the job,it will have been done by now,look baby,I can not do it all alone,I need you help
Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,
Notice how the Temple has not given you a new handler? They don't know what to do. They are lost. You will be lost, too. If you are not a good boy. And obey me. Or else.
Izzy told me they need to kill someone. They say they need you to tell them which one. Your friend Abdul or Gretchen. You need to hurry. Do that. Or they will kill both of them. Mr Rhodes says you are a pussy who is going to get his best friend killed. He is very unhappy about it. He says he does not understand why you have yet to comply. He says they gave you a lot of chances.
I am sorry I called you chickenshit. That is what Mr. Rhodes calls you. He says you are a real pussy. I don't know. You seem like a real tough guy to me. A man. My man. My man who is going to give me babies. And who is going to take me places. And treat me like a queen. And eat my pleasure box four times a day. And give me a good cocking four times a day. Or else.
It is okay if they kill Gretchen. I can live with that. It will be sad. We will cry at her funeral. Which will be sad. Because they won't have her body. But then we can be together. Then I don't have to share you. With anyone. Ever. And we will be happy. Forever. And ever. Amen. Or else.
We need to plan our wedding. Lets do it right after the funeral.
I am glad I will get you all for myself. No sharing! Its sad about Gretchen. But we will get over it.
Izzy sent me all the emails he has from Krochmeister. Thats in a safe place. If you try to hurt me it will go to Mr. Rhodes. Okay? I just want you to understand the power dynamic at work here.
I look forward to your serving me.

Tiffany

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
YoothaJoyce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. Hilarious. Tragic. clapping

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is trapped so deep in his fantasy. incredible.

and that new fantasy that he can have gretchen and sar... aahhh iri... ahh tiffany. just wow.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
At midnight they will kill Walid. I am asking them to spare Mia as she is a useful bargaining tool. If I do not get a copy of a photo showing the operation is complete by midnight, Greenwich Mean time, then the deed will be done.
We will keep your woman alive, for now.
This is your last chance to save your friend, Simeon. Tomorrow it will be too late.

Keyser Sose

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Izzy joins in the mental torture.

Izzy wrote:
Subject: SAY KADDISH FOR WALEED

MOISHE

FOR SOUL OF THIS BOY WALEED AM STARTING PRAYERS. PROBABLY YOU WON'T, NU? ALL THIS TIME HIS NAME ADBUL I THOUGHT IT WAS, WHY YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS YOU DIDN'T EVEN CORRECT THIS? SOME FRIEND YOU'RE BEING, FEH. EVEN NOW WHILE COLES HIS BLADE WITH GLEE SHARPENS, SIT YOU LIKE A COWARDLY PUSSY DOING NOTHING. KVETCHING ABOUT HOW ON YOUR FORESKIN THERE'S A LITTLE TINY SCHMATTA OF A CUT, WHILE ALL TODAY WALEED HAS AT MIDNIGHT THE CUTTING OF HIS NECK TO WORRY ABOUT. NACHES I GET, SUCH A BRAVE MUSLIM BOY. HOW COLES IS GOING TO REACH WITH HIS BLADES WALEED'S NECK I'M WONDERING, MAYBE JEHOVAH FORBID TO PREPARE FOR HE'S BEING KILLED THEY'LL MAKE WALEED BEFORE THE LITTLE SATAN TO KNEEL. WHAT A SORRY SHAME. AND YOUR FAULT IT ALL THIS WILL BE. HOW YOU CAN SLEEP.

WITH ME PRAY NOW. SH'MA YISRAEL ELOHEINU EHAD, THE REST YOU SHOULD KNOW OR MAYBE YOU'RE NOT EVEN ANY MORE A GOOD JEW? FEH AND FEH. AMEIN.

C

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Farnsworth has heard the news.
Quote:
Hector,

Bernie says 'they' are going to kill Wonky.

This is bad news, the scoundrel still owes me £20, now I'll never get it back again.

Farnsworth

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A doomed Walid wrote:
bothe they is teld me is go be get kild tonite is sory rfor teld yu s onliste be lowed for woiirte one emmials to pople an onliste to yu sake of is go be kil me soonliste
is wan for teld yu is yu has ben my good frend is yu is like my bothre is onlidste be wisht me one ciulda ben hepful for yu mek yu get yur gyal backl os sory is no albe for hep yu
is bout 9;30 rite now is teld me is go be kil me inna few hours bother
is nede yu fr teld my guy ,e one is love he like bothre to is my good frend is give me good lifes oit tek me an trane me an is hep me for lern lotta ting inna this life
this place wich part is be sit is onlist be warfehous is no place for live an is werse for mek me dedd inna this plac but is reddy for go on an mete god
sor if me one faled yu for save yur gyal is hered them say is go be sel yur gyal in a few weks is hered thehn sayd it bother is yu nede for try save yur gyal; is to late for me
bother is onliste nede for aks yu for hep me w my fambluy is nede yu for teld my wife is love she an tell my lee lee bwai his dady love he up one lot is sory for no see he grow up big an get maryd an have lotte lee pickni bout the plac is enlist go be die sad for mis those pople inna my life
pormis me yu is go be tek care of my lee bwai an my fambly tel my wife me ons is love she up ver much pleeze for teld she me one is love she oky bother pleeze is onliste nevre tel her enuff she is good womyn is tel she for me me love she
an hug my lee lee bwai teld him his daddy wads a good man who was try for do good thing plleze no tel he me one kilt lotta pople oky bother
yu bother ten car of yursef rember bother is livs good life is go be wate yu inna paradais one day inshallah
yur frend name walid

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad

Poor Walid. I'm going to miss him.

I hope Hector feels like the worm he is.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not so sure, that he will be actually deaded.

maybe izzy moves him to a different rathole and brainwashs him. would be the perfect mole. close to bernie, close to the vaults. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Already confirming his death, eh? Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid's note was so touching. Seriously, I almost cried.

Heartless selfish lazy Hector wrote:
If you kill my friends, jehoval will not forgive you for all bad things you have done.you know in your heart what you did

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

IN TWO HOURS THE VERY SHORT EVIL NIGERIAN YOUR FRIENDS NECK WILL SLICE. PLEADED FOR THEIR LIFE I DID, FOR WHICH TO A CHAIR IN THE NEXT ROOM HE HAS DUCT-TAPED ME. WALID I CAN HEAR PRAYING. MIA CRIES. WHAT YOU'VE DONE? NOTHING EXCEPT THEIR DEATH WARRANT SIGNED. FEH.

C

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kokomeister wrote:
Already confirming his death, eh? Laughing

Naw, just a bit of preemptive mourning. Best to not wait until the last minute, dontcha know.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nooo not walid Sad

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this bait has veered right back into the absurd and I love it. Tiffany is going steadily more insane, Hector is deciding whether to hack his own penis some more, Walid appears to have resigned himself to his fate, and Izzy is laying on the guilt so thick it would make my mother proud. Nice work!

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you dare kill off Walid, DSW. Your posts might start making sense again, and we wouldn't want that!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry guys. If Wallid dies, it is only the first time he dies.
I am sure he can be revived or crawl his way out of his grave and be killed again later if needed.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold the phone. Hector sent Keyser Sose some gruesome pics. I am forwarding them to Bo to see if they are faked.
To Keyser Sose, Turd Boi wrote:
Why? Why? If truly you are a just lord and savior,you will show mercy and set my friends free. I sent you the pictures sealed with sober and fear
Gruesome photos attached
Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
I relayed your message. The execution is on hold. Apparently they had put the tires over him but had not set them on fire.
Your friend is alive for two days. If I do not see a very, very clear picture of the operation, no angles, no blurry photos, they put the tires back on and burn him.
Do not play with me.

Keyser Sose

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, a reprieve for Walid! I love the guy.But Doc does it really have to be the necklace? Shocked

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector wrote
Quote:
Note,
This is izzy,tiffany and sosa work

I knew nothing of this, I need to find out more.
Quote:
Tiffany, is she one of those Temple people? bad eggs the lot of them.
Keyser, I thought he could turn nasty, not his normal modus operandi, must be some dosh in it for him.
Not sure about Izzy though, you mean Isambard Cohen? a.k.a Isiah? why do you think he is in on it?

Farnsworth

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bo, as hard as it is to torture the non-existent Walid, having the Turd know he died by necklace? Imagine the guilt. He will be haunted by that for life. He will also become malleable putty for further manipulations. Especially when Gretchen faces the same demise.....

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dsw: Of course you're right. Who am I to talk. I mean Epstein, SHIVA, and Charlene are deaded ~*E*(#**#fkfgGGGGGGGGGGGGGFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think at some point you are going to have to actually kill Walid. You have threatened to kill him so many times already that you're going to have to actually go through with it. Poor Walid.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic