SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd3 ",please save me from this deep shit,"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely there has to be a spot for more tats. If you would like suggestions I would recommend this site

http://somindblowing.com/gallery/?g=10-Most-Painful-Places-to-Get-a-Tattoo&img=8262

The ten most painful places to get a tattoo. Perhaps an eyelid tat would prove his love. Or a lip tat. Something to make him think of Tiffany forever.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Or maybe we can both have you. She will need help. She only has 7 1/2 fingers.

I spit out some salade nicoise at that one, Doc! Smile

I think Izzy's turning into the English-language version of Walid.

Izzy Cohen wrote:
MOISHE

LISTEN TO ME LISTEN TO ME. NO IDEA YOU HAVE, WHAT HORRORS THESE GOMERS CAN DO. ALONE I, IZZY COHEN, AM STANDING BETWEEN THE GOMERS AND OF THESE TWO CHILDREN THEIR LIVES. SOON WILL I REST YES FOREVER SLEEP. EARNED IT I HAVE. TWILIGHT IS UPON ME SOON NIGHT MUST FALL. BUT TRULY WONDERFUL THE MIND OF A CHILD IS, EVEN IF ALL HER FINGERS SHE NO LONGER HAS. NAKED I SEE HER SLEEPING, I THINK OF MY OWN LITTLE GIRL ETTA, NOW LONG LOST. SOON PROBABLY GONE THIS MIA ALSO WILL BE, OR CUT OFF AT THE KNEES OR HOWEVER HIGH LITTLE SATAN CAN REACH. A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE NO GOOD VERY BAD LOSS. THIS ABDUL, NOT SO MUCH BUT ONLY THAT'S BECAUSE WHO CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAYS.

Doc do you see the little hint I dropped there? Let's see if he picks up on it.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jayhawk:

a few months ago, someone posted a link to an african article. apparently, it is a trend in west africa that young men tattoo their lips in shiny pink or red.

this would be a hell of a trophy. but hector sits around in south africa, nearly broke (the 10$ still last for some time). maybe he has to work for money...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Has Superlad gotten any tats yet? That would be a nice way to prove his love for Tiffany.

Yeah. Epstein (Bo) and Bernie (me) engineered his first tattoo on his arm, and then Gretchen (me) got him to get his chest tattoo. He needs a next one, on his back, when he gets back to Nigeria. I have a plan.

Bo, nice. Subtle. Perhaps too subtle for Hector. I really despise him, right now. Gretchen so loved him!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Okay. Look, you need to just be a fucking man, you big pussy. All you need to do is >snip, snip< and its fucking done. God damn, you are a sniveling pussy. Seriously. Someone needs to slap some fucking tits on you and give you a purse and a parasol, bitch.

I heard something from Tiffany, and she says maybe you were fucking drunk. Were you all fucked up when you wrote that shit? I mean, you hit the fucking sauce and write these Magnum Doofus shit, and, come on, her, try to shake you down for money? Thats fucking preposterous! And, if she did, then you would really be working for fucking Keyser Sose. She would never fucking not tell me if you were one of those fucking rat fuck moles and working to get me killed. The Temple fucking made a shot ton of fucking money from me. $2,000,000 for her, from you, please tell me you were drunk and are a complete fucking idiot.

Stop fucking around and get this shit done. If I had the fucking freedom to move, now, I would be there. There is not one person in the world I trust more than you, right now. I cannot send anyone to do this shit. This has to come from you, you dumb fuck.

Edited to add that >snip, snip< is exactly how I wrote it to Hector.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

Bo, nice. Subtle. Perhaps too subtle for Hector. I really despise him, right now. Gretchen so loved him!

So I was right. He never loved her. He was just using her as a means to get his hands on the cash. The Bastard.

Looks like he has now lured Gretchen to her death with is scamming prowess. The Bastard.

Or can he manage to save Gretchen and live happily ever after in a 3 way with Tiff and Gretchen........

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
I need to know which person you want them to kill, Mia or Walid? Please indicate your choice at your soonest convenience.

Keyser Sose

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and poof goes his second return ticket. but I guess he doesn't even think of his ticket right now.

maybe he likes south africa.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
I need to know which person you want them to kill, Mia or Walid? Please indicate your choice at your soonest convenience.

Keyser Sose

I am voting for Mia. he knows all too well that Bernie will leave no stone unturned to get to him if anything happens to Walid. Mia means shit to him. It will be her.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leave him a third decision: work for izzy, play mole on bernie.

because gretchen was the character that got him moving, but walid is his closest friend-character. sacrificing one of them would do a lot of harm.

but they could be a little bit more damaged...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rat Boi wrote:
Tiffany,
I can see that you and Gretchen and so close,a strong bond.
If you want to share me with her,does the temple doctoring allow one man to marry two wives? and have children with both wives? how is this possible? or oyu have to do this underground?
How will they react? your best friend was killed and you marry his fiancees?
do you plan to make the weeding low key or How do you plan to go about this?

I can see that it is difficult for you to let Grecthen go away with me alone? but you went too far to set her up to this extent just to achieve your aim? that is betrayal. Anyway,that aside,how will you arrange for them to kill her? How will this come through, i have no idea,Do you have plan in mind, what procedure will that take? how do you intend to cover this up? Is izzy going to be aware of this?i mean are you going to pass instruction to izzy to have the girl killed? what consequence will be expected?If you are going to free her, what effort can you do to get are release back to you? can you do something about that?
What about Abdul? what is going to happen to him?.Please tell me.
Do you really need a husband, do you really want babies, do you relay want to retire and settled down? or does all you want back is Grecthen ,your best, to stay with you forever to enjoy friendship and sex with you? Do you want me to be out of both of lives,then we just be friends?then maybe with two of you sometime?,but the fact is I dont want to waste my time, i want to settle down,raise family,and i need it pretty soon.
You dont want to loss Gretchen, and you dont want Gretchen to have me alone,but share,okay sharing is good i accept that share sex with your both, but babies? How can we share babies?that is insane? you desire to have my babies,so also is grecthen.

Can you please make a choice?you want me to be out of both of you lives? your want Grecthen back in your arms to stay with you forever? if your choice is to have her back in your arms, then that means you cant have my babies,she wont have my babies too? is that what you wont.

What if she is release and want herself only to have my babies and you just for sex? what if you both got pregnant for me? how do one explain that.who is going to be call Mrs. SL? you or her, or both? does it sound right to have two Mrs.SL? do you think she will want to share babies with you?Do you really need babies? if you do not, then i think it will be better to have Gretchen backing your arm forever, then i can look for a new wife outside if that makes you happy.but if you want to carry my babies,there can no be two Mrs. SL

I am sure you now this is hard decision, do you prefer to kill me just to have Gretchen back to your loving arms? were you going you to set me up with your asses in PE to me to kill and dump me in river,just to silence me to have Gretchen back? Why are you trying to frame me up as if i fucked up, i mean you laying blames on me, and you know very well, i have no hand in the killing of extraction team, i have no hand in the kidnapped of Mia and Walid? i have gone through lot of pains and suffering for years Tiffany even right now, those are not called minor discomforts.

If you think there is a way to share both of you for me, fine by me, i will share,but if you think it will not be possible to share,then do you want me died or you want your friend?

Tell me what you decide i will follow it through

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

We can just let them get rid of her. Thats okay. Then you will be mine. Or we can bring her back. Then we can all be married, I will be Number One Wife. Gretchen will be Number Two Wife. Some Temple men have up to four wives. But only advanced ones. You are not advanced enough. But you could be. But maybe its better Gretchen is dead.

I did not know about this. I never set this up. This was not my thing. I did not know. I was not conspiring. I did not make arrangements.

Yes. I wanted her to stay with just me. Forerver. But she met you. She got you before I got you. Now she is probably going to be killed. You refuse to do what they tell you to do. So they will kill her. And Abdul. Or is Walid. Walid is his name right? So it isn't me that killed her. When she is dead YOU will be the person to kill her.

I have no idea who set this all up. I thought it was you. I guess it is somebody else. I wonder who.

Could you love me forever? Will you sex me proper? Will you eat my pleasure box?

Izzy says they are going to kill one of them on Tuesday of you have not complied. So you need to tell him which one you want to kill.

I know you will never love me. You loved Gretchen. I will make a good wife. I will cook for you. I will clean you. I will give you sex and children. You will pay for it. You have money. We will be content. If not happy.

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
One of the following will happen:
You finish your surgery
or
You tell me to have Mia killed and Walid lives
or
You tell me to have Walid killed and Mia lives
or
You pretend you did not get this, and I get frustrated, and Mia and Walid die.
I am tired of your slowness to respond. Please stop playing with me. I am tired of this inability of yours to come to a conclusion. You have run out of time.

Keyser Sose

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector's fantasy world gets more and more bizarre by the day. In all my years here I can't remember any lad as seriously forked as Turdboi. I take my hat off to you, Doc. It was an epic challenge just getting him to finally travel again, but now that he's in SA his life has become ever more twisted and surreal. But he is a believer, in a big way.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector, referring to Bernie's money, wrote :
Quote:
old fruit, i think somewhere in desert land, i have no clue yet

Quote:
Hector,
You need to find out soonest, we have only limited intel on the whereabouts, Bernie has moved some to Somalia, but we don't know what the amount was, if it is worthwhile having a look then we can do so.
We know he has just bought property in Nababeep, but for what purpose we don't have a bally clue.

Farnsworth

I just like the sound of the name, Nababeep.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

two wives and a broken "stick".

that is hell on earth... Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Bernie wrote:
Fuck head. Where are you? What the fuck are you doing? I cannot
fucking believe you stopped writing me, you fucking pussy.

Look, did your mom drop you on your fucking head when she shit you
out, or what? You accuse Tiffany, who has worked tirelessly to help
you, without complaining, if stealing money from you, money you do not
have because I have it here, and then when I ask you what the fuck you
go fucking silent. Well, that shit fucking has to stop! I am sick of
it, Hector, really. I want you to stop flailing about, like blind
tourettes syndrom kid, spitting out accusations and shit. She told me
that you were suspected of being involved with Krotchmeister, but they
couldn't prove it, and they don't believe it. You are such an asshole,
sometimes. Poor Tiffany. She is crying her head off about Gretchen.
You are such a fucking piece of shit.

What has Izzy told you? What is going on? DO you think this is all a
plot to kill me? What the fuck is going on? What is it with you? Why
is this shit so fucked up?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word to Bernie or Tiffany, but a look in Kayer Sose's email account revealed:

Turd wrote:
Lord and saviour,
I did get your messages, i am not ignoring you,i just dont know what else to do.
I have pleaded with you day and night for weeks, you have no idea how sober and docile i have been, it look you are unbent on forgiving and letting it go, despite incurable pains and shock i am going through. This is not a good trait of a loving and understanding master. I never underestimate your powers, i was not trying to play with you, you are too big to play with.
I regret all this conversation, i thought were are good friend, the kind i can run things with.but you fucked it up already by sending copy to izzy who in turn send it to Tiffany and she is sendign it to bernie and temple
Despite you know i am young and inexperience in all this thing,still yet, you keep me and my friends in torture,you think i am not serious about obeying you, i am , i made efforts everyday.you think i am bad boy,i am not.

What conclusion do you want me to take,to finish the surgery? this is extreme pain,already i can not sleep for two weeks now, the pain runs through that wound up to my brains? no medical attention, who do i tell? no one.who want to help? no one.
You think i do not not want to obey you, i do, believe me i do, i try each put the knife again and again each time, i scream wanting to pass out, the pain is extreme, unimaginable for a healing wound to be made fresh,if i were still in west Africa, i will have my boys to finish the job for me ,even find a clinic that can do the job, but here, no one,i had a close shave with police last night,very close shave.

This punishment is too much, too unjust, i never kill your men before,i dont kill people,My lord,why can you just retain your punishment for the man that you have been are looking for?

Who do i choose,Walid or Mia? this decision is too graveious.
Please stop punishing me for this people, i have been unprotected for years and suffering, no one came for me in prison,no one even care if i were dead or alive.
Do you want more money?please tell me i will pay

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
Again, you act as if I will relent. I will not.
The only question is this: Walid, or Mia? If you do not answer, and if the job is not done, they will kill one of them on Tuesday. Your forged photos are enough for me to do them both, anyway.
Your next email must either have a picture of the finished operation, or you tell me who you want to live.

Keyser Sose

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

Why have you not written me? You need to keep me updated. I want to hear about our wedding. With me as Number One wife. Gretchen can be Number Two. Or she can be dead. If you don't finish the sugary Izzy told me the Gomers will kill her. That would be sad. But then you would be all mine.

I hope you are eating well. I had so much food last night. I got sick. I had to vomit some out.

You need to write Izzy and tell him who he should kill. Since you are too chickenshit to finish the operation.

Write me back.

Tiffany

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector wrote
Quote:
Thanks old fruit, i will check.
What is the updates on the ninja and others

Quote:
Hector,
It's Monday morning, a fresh new week old chap.
I'll make some enquiries and see who is up to what old fruit, Bernie is alleged to have moved the bulk of his dosh to Cat Sneeze, still trying to decode that one.

Farnsworth

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

silent? again?

Sad

maybe he went to a doctor (ending that job he started)...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He most likely ended up in jail. If he is silent, he is in jail. I do hope to hear from him, in a few months.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure going to miss super lad Sad
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt that

I don't think he ended up in police custody. it's tuesday now, and he should submitt his decision: walid or gretchen.

but if: do you think that he opens his mouth? and talks about everything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic