SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd3 ",please save me from this deep shit,"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the last three years, a lad, initially discovered by Just Jane and Slaphappy, named Hector, has been baited to the edge of reason, in fact, we have been accused of unreasonably baiting him.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177120

Just Jane discovered him, and he had been found active on disabled dating sites, preying on amputees and wheelchair bound people. Hector is true vermin.

In this time, he has attempted to reach 5 Simba Safari Camps, traveled to Yankari, Maidiguiri, Cameroon, Liberia, Senegal, the Gambia, across Mali to Timbuktu, from there ti Niamey, and on, across the Chadian border, through the desert, to Abeche, and Adre, where he was to meet Colonol Bob, just one of over 30 characters, some major players in the drama, some minor, who has been fielded to him. Colonol Bob, like others, died. Disheartened, he returned to the Lagos, Cotonou, Acca home area, while he licked his wounds.

After many months, Bo and I were able to get Hector to travel to Egyot. We had originally thought of other countries, adjacent to Ethiopia, where he would have to get to the border and cross, but Egypt seemed more attractive. Hence, Bo and I got him to go there.

While there, he overstayed his visa, the country melted down, and he was put in jail for 90 days. We suspect his time there was nothing nice.

After that, Bo and the Get Shorty Crew cooked up an elaborate plan to get our lads together, which was done,resulting in the fleshing out and making "real" of each of these lads fantasies.

He is still, well past three years of continuous baiting from Just Jane, SlapHappy and The Lovely Jill, and then Bo and myself, with Inspector Gadget and Jade Falcon, and now, Harmless Bunny, completely buried in the fantasy.

Hecturd, himself, excerpted from a lengthy rant, Page 5, wrote:
In case you do forget things easily, let be bring your mind back to memory lane, it may be ease for anyome to forget the ordeal ,but I can not forget at all.
What do you mean by a LAZY ASS and a FOOL? Let me explain to you.
Do you call a man who left Ghana to Monrovia back back to Ghana, to Dakar,Senegal to koalack, to ambouli border to banjui<Gambia- back to koalack to darak to kayes, Mali to Bamako back to seku- to Gao then to Niamey,Nigerdosou- to maradi to winder to difa, went through desert without water and food for days to Mao,tchad- to njamela back to Abeche, to Adre. Back to njamela ..then cross the kuseri sea to cameroon through busy to Maiduguri.
All this while, there about 50 ninja men, the koala,and then several Interpol police running after me for years.back to Ghana back to Cairo to assuit to luxor to edna to aswan back to read sea bact to jail, then back to here. Do you call this man small boy?

ImageImage

[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>.

Glam shot
Image[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>Image[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 48 times in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hector bait is one of the most amazing and epic in Eater history. It has been going on so long that the "old" thread referenced in Doc's post above was actually split off from yet another thread to keep it separate. Now the second thread has run to fully 200 pages, until the file became so huge it needed to be split off yet again. Did I mention epic? Laughing

For anyone who hasn't followed the story as it has taken place in real time, it's really worth taking a week to read through all 200 pages of the previous thread. Seriously, it's one of the finest baits ever seen.

It's amazing that as early as page 10 of that previous thread the bait had already earned the rare and coveted Gold Pith award. After 190 pages more, with vastly more travel, this bait is way beyond gold!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent a lot of time reading threads like this before I even signed up here. I spent a lot more even after I signed up.

To everyone involved I salute you! bow_down bow_down

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reply to my attempting to set up Hector with a Greek Private Investigator identity, I got this :

Quote:
Good idea?
Must note: kersey, bernie totty &, ninjas and other hackers maybe watching this.
Open a secure mail. Give me a valid number to SMS text you on.
Les switch over from here.lots of eyes. no names henceforth

strange he doesn't want me to have his phone number, might he not have travelled after all?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to the continuing adventures of Hector. The Hector thread is why I got a premium membership when I first joined eater. The fantasy world that has been created by team Hector is epic.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the new thread everyone. So, what do you think he is telling Epstein here?

Quote:
Uncle,
Something is going on?
I am so where save.I am not sure about this eail, can you ome under one nme and talk to me on the kids.some infos i need to pass to you.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 81.166.171.168<br>Originating ISP: Lyse Tele<br> City: Hommersåk<br>Country of Origin: Norway<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I'm sure he's using proxies rather than hiding in Norway.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Norway now? Hrm he loves his proxies. I wonder where he actually is right now Confused Methinks he is scattering his locations on various emails to see where the "leak" is coming from. Twould make sense for an intelligent person. Then again, this is Hecturd we are talking about...

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Legend Continues!! bow_down

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started following this bait when the old "Grand Tour" thread was only about 15 pages or so. I went back and read some of the original thread before getting up to speed on the Grand Tour thread. Keeping up to date with Hector is now an essential part of my day. So, for anyone wondering if they should make the effort to go back to the beginning (or at least to the beginning of the Grand Tour thread), I say "DO IT!" You will laugh so hard your eyeballs fall out.

Many thanks to Team Hector for this astonishing piece of work. You guys have made my day on many occasions. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Noted
I will check.
I have to moved to new location. I will get back to you soon.
Thanks

Hmm, ties in with a new proxy, he's still testing the waters, see where its pouring out the can.
* 80.99.112.203 Upc Magyarorszag Kft. Budapest Hungary

Our boi certainly gets around.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrm he is being semi-intelligent. Scary stuff.

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to bait him and be in France, open a SIP account with ippi.fr. Follow the instructions to send and receive Skype or Google Voice calls.

2 can play the proxy game. Very Happy

Snip for GV..
Quote:
you already know since mid-september that ippi can make and receive calls to and from Google users (Google Talk/Gtalk, Google Voice, Gmail..) for free! Instructions: • To call from ippi to Google, call « [email protected] » and start the call. • To call from Google to ippi, add the contact « [email protected] » in « Search, add, invite » the column of « Chat and Text » and click « Invite to chat ». Once it ap

Snip for Skype
Quote:
you already know since late July that ippi can make calls to Skype users for free! Even better, ippi also allows Skype users free calls to users ippi ! Directions: - To call from ippi to Skype, dial « [email protected] » and start the call - To call from Skype to ippi, dial « skype2ippi » (add this contact for ease), then, when you get a chat message, send as a chat message the ippi login you wish to call (or ippi number) For more

I can add Google contacts and Skype addresses to the speed dialer so I can place the calls from a SIP phone and I don't have to have the computer on to use it. For example if I dial 05, it can dial the saved string [email protected] and it calls the skype user from France.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hecturd, to Keyser Sose, wrote:
Did you send funds? No.
Was there any briefings about this? No
Who is Valention? I dont know know who Valentino is.
Do your judgement,turn the mails to bernie.
Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
There is no need. I had Valentino killed yesterday. He was in New York City.
Please stop making these mistakes.

Keyser Sose

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another year another dolla chop. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before, but I can't believe that Hollywood hasn't picked the story of how Hectum has been baited- it's got everything that makes movies great- it's got action (helicopters shot down, being chased by assasins), adventure, exotic locations, romance (Irina and Valentino), intrigue and even kids (the Brooklyn Temple) and cute animals (koalas), it even has ninjas! The best part is that the script is already written, just cast it, shoot it- BOOM! Instant hit movie. PLUS- Gauranteed sequels too!
C'mon Hollywood, it's an Ocar winner over here. I've already made the movie posters-

Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^nice Longboarder

I have been primarily a lurker since joining but I have read every bit of the Hecturd and Shotty sagas and keep thinking the same as you everytime Bo or DSW makes me bust a gut. You know, I could really see this movie thing happening.

Let's see how nice DSW, Bo and the gang play together when it comes time to split royalties.... and don't forget Hecturds cut. I'd hate to see Just Jane get shorted, where is she anyway? Isn't Irena due for a comeback now that we have confirmed that Bernie didn't cack her and Hecturds love child.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck, I am not greedy. Give me %10, and I am set. I am sure Bo and JJ can take %10 and the balance can go to charity, like the newly formed Church United National Trust.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid wrote:
hwllo my frere is no hered yu logn tie an is wry yu s bex wit me an me no no why sake of me is omliste be hope yu is ok an is no to mad w me sake of me is here is live nice time life is like this plac wich part me is her this plac her wich part is like her an is wan mek yu come her is go be has goodd crhistmmas with my guy and my gal an uncle an is onliste wan get yu for come be wi me an yu is ther an oh is meen for tell yu is that guy valetnio is dedd sake of sombody is kil he in brooklen is rob he and kill he up cstab he like 20 time an he is dedd an my guy is sad is cry an is fele sad sake of them to was close like husban an husban or somthing so is sad an is sad for my guy so is wonder hs is yu yu no worte me anyatall no more no how an me iswiory yiu ther that plac wich prt yu is ther be that plac so is wan mek yunteld me waddagwann an me is go be hope yu is ok so no wory my guyis teld me nijna s is ne look yu in accra so be carful an incle teld me yu is no albe come her now sake of yu is broke an me is wishn i culd hep yu sory is no me yu rember is is try hep yu an to time is gon da pirsons jial an yu no they is torcher me up so is nocan hep yu but his plac is nice plac an me is hope yu is ok s wirte me back let me no what is hapen to my bother.
yur frend name walid.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oo, don't get too excited, but :

Quote:
I will give you full and detailed briefings tommorrow.
No names, stay on stealth mode

it to add :
* 212.82.108.236 Dublin Ireland

3 days, 3 major safaris Wink

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's doing the "Spiritual Father" thing again with Sarah.

Hector wrote:
Daughter Sarah,
I did not leave you.
I was inside spiritual realm.
There is a message for you from te higher.
I have lasting solution to your unrest.
Are you willing to handle this alone? keep this secret to yourself only?
You have problem by sharing your opinion and decisions with others.
Though you are the head, those who you seek their advice ,lead you astray.
Be ready , i will write you again at fall of Sarturn, i will tell you what you need to do.

Kihty Qatyi 11

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 81.166.171.168<br>Originating ISP: Lyse Tele<br> City: Hommersåk<br>Country of Origin: Norway

I hope he's freezing his butt off in Norway.

3 days later, Queen Sarah wrote:
Spirit Father

We are ready to receive your wisdom.
Tell us the solution.
We are trapped inside a windowless room.
No way out
no way out!!!1111!!!!

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whiny git, in a note to Keyser Sose, wrote:
I will handle the situation.
I need sincere commitmentnt, keep me in the loop, you know what is required to get to lcocation, if you are not committed. If you cant not trust me to do the job, then why do we talk all this while. I think it is high time we get to the point, the real point.
And to Bernie, "Try"-sexual Hecturd wrote:

A lot other may still come up and say hey we know hector, we met him,all lies,
The point is that you have lot of enemies, people you owe.
I had this gay experience in jail in egypt.but i never been a gay before,i am open to learning and may decide to try it out with you when i am happy.Make me happy bernie, then you will enjoy it Shocked .
And to Walid, Hectur wrote:
brother, i am broke , no way to move on.
Berne ina NSFW gay porn email, wrote:
Look, I am so fucking sad. Walid told me he told you about Valentino, my poor man child, mugged in NY, stabbed 22 times on the street, for what, a fe things? some money in his wallet, a few thousand, at most, his gold jewelry, his fur coat, and the iPad? Thats all? Valentino was such a sweet man, so kind, so forgiving, so tight, so hot. He had smooth skin the colour of a cafe au lait, a body like Adonis himself, and a smile to die for, or, maybe just to kill for. Fuck, I would kill anyone for him. I am not into the dying for anything martyr shit. Fuck that. Life is sacred and what not, but life goes on. Still, I miss his ass. He was great in bed. Its a shame he is no longer with us.

I would love to enjoy you, Hector, to know you, to feel myself sliding into you, pressing into you, deep, but I have to observe operational security. You do not understand, yet, and I know this, and I feel so sad that you and I have not been close, that, at times, we seem to be combatants, but I need to ensure that when you get here, we have a clean break from the past. Hector, once you are here, you will understand why. This is like paradise on earth, truly man country, where a man can ride a horse on his own land for a whole day, and wake up beneath the stars to a cup of coffee, and some fresh man love in the shade of the trees, at a creek, where water burbles over the rocks. When you are here, you will know why we have been so strict.

Walid is doing well. His fingernails are back, he is happy with his woman. The fucking guy talks about you nonfuckingstop, Hector this, and Hector that. He loves you, you know, like a brother. He tells me that. Uncle, he is well, tired. He sleeps a lot. The two of them get along well. Uncle thought this might be his new son, but Walid is not going to convert to Judaism, will not get the first tattoo, as you have done, let alone the second one, so Uncle, he waits for you. He talks to himself, at night, alone, in front of the fireplace, about his beloved Moishe, the schmuck, who missed the boat, who slept, who broke his heart. I know, for an old man, he has to be disappointed in you, Hector. You have failed him in every endeavor, late, as it were, to the party, but you are his hope. He says you are doing great things writing the kids in the temple.

Hector, once you get to Cape Town, its all good. All you have to do is GET here. We will have your papers waiting, and you already have land. You can build your own house, or, you can just move in with me. If it works out, we can settle down. I have so much to teach you.

Hector, as much as you want me to help you, trust me, helping you will only increase your evolving dependency on me, and I want to respect you. How can I respect you if I am the one shelling out all the cash? And, what if your past life follows you here? We need, as much as it pains you, and it does, I know, almost as much as it pains me, we need to observe operational security. And, you have it ALL here. You have land, Hector, only 500 acres, but, still, LAND, and money, all of your money is waiting, along with Epsteins money, and you have family here, your brother, Walid, your Uncle, Epstein, and me, who's your daddy? When you and I are together, when my cock is buried in you, on the animal pelts in front of the fireplace, when I spray my hot man goo on your buttocks, then, then you will now why we observed operational security.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would love to enjoy you, Hector, to know you, to feel myself sliding into you, pressing into you, deep, but I have to observe operational security.

Doc you are downright evil, do you know that? Laughing

Sarah's "spiritual father" has quoted his price.

Hector wrote:
Daughter Sarah,

The gods revelaed that there are three major players in the operation that lead to the death of the people your camp

To compeltely eliminate these thee evils ones,The gods require three sacrifices, one each every night.

Once this sacrifice is given , the higher spirit will reveal to you who and where to direct your fight.

This sacrifice will be made with certain vital items known to the gods.
At then end of the third day, the gods will cause a storng disrray betweenthe three people and oen of them will reveal the secret you, all that you have long for will be told to you
This will cost you 3,333Euros for each of three people.

How so can you provide this cost to begin the sacrifice?

Kihty Qatyi 11

Wtf kind of name is Kihty Qatyi? I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER?

Troubled Queen Sarah wrote:
spirit father we are blessed to have you and to know that vengeance comes so cheap
help us to find the way out of this windowless prison
your daughter 4eva sarah

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if he hates bernie that much, place bernie in SA, and let walid betray bernie by telling the exact location.

if money is not enough motivation to move Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
Your real point would be money, I suppose? Imagine that.
You cannot imagine how tawdry your incessant whining and complaints are.
Have you given me any intelligence about Bernie that helps me? No. Have I told you when interpol and ninjas were close to you? Yes. Have you sold out my useful informants? Yes. Have I sold you out to Bernie or to Interpol? No.
You will get paid when you provide me with information I can use. To do that, you need to be in South Africa.
Please move yourself into position. Stop telling Bernie about my moles. Valentino was a silly man, as gay as they come, and he was useful. You had him killed.
Can you tell me exactly how many moled have now died because of your large mouth and over active vocal chords?
Let me know when you will be able to get into position.

Keyser Sose

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid, back from a holiday, wrote:
bother is want here form yu is no hered form yu anyatall an is wodner iffn yu is be ok an if so wich part yu ther sake of my guy is teld me is no has nijnas affter yu no more is herd yu is ded an is wory yu is ded so iff yu is no dedd pleese be wirte me ok. is has hard time sake of is loose comunicashuns sake of vlads is get piss off bout fake amazon ting an is denied svricse and is kill and me is go hugnry sake if is no has eater at all an is miss my bo ther an wan frize widat an is nede hered from yu ok so wirte me my guy is teld me he no hered from yu no way no how.
Yur bother one love yurfrend name walid.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic