SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd3 ",please save me from this deep shit,"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the story behind that "shoot on sight" warrant? I take that you convinced your lad that he had been framed and was now in need to change the zip code?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Early on in the bait we convinced him to travel to Liberia to "raid a vault" of the non existent SImba Safari Camp. We wanted him to get further on, into Sierra Leone, but he staled for lack of money, so "Bernie" raided the camp with his mercenaries and killed 40 people. Hectors "passport" was found on the desk of the safari camp in the wake of the massacre. Hence, the poster!

Robert, yeah, his "plane ticket" home is going to expire. I almost feel like sending him to Jo'burg to try to get on the plane! That will put him in conversation with the Police.

Turd Boi, to Bernie, wrote:
Boss, I got your messages, yes you are right, no one to trust at this moment, even the david be careful about that, look there may be reason why all this fucked ups,no one know where the target is. Walid and the girl matters to me, believe me, we are just victim, we never know or planned this, honestly, i talked to izzy, i pleaded with him to help and he will get $2M, here is the today surgery photos i sent him, i await his response

The photos are fake.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to be clear; the Interpol "Wanted" poster was only for Hector's (and later Shorty's) personal enjoyment. It was never sent to law enforcement or anyone else for ITP reasons.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any law enforcement agency would recognize the poster as fake. It has been useful, though, in making Hector afraid! This is Bo's handiwork, her mad photochop skills.

Meanwhile, to Keyser Sose, our Lad wrote:
Lord and Saviour,
Lied? i did not compelte the surgery is different from i did not do it? please take a closer look at the pictures i sent, they are of me, the wounds are there, the piece is cut already, i am not trying to fool you.,one can see it in the photo. this thing is a great agony when you do it yours, than when someone else help you do it, you have put in me a sever harch punishment ,that i crying several times
I am terribly sick, my lord,it pains and couple with harch weatlher, this is too much for me, please consider my affliction and pain it is too much

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BErnie wrote:
You fucking fool. This is why they are going to kill someone. These photos are too indistinct! Fuck me, if I was them, I would have fucking killed someone a long fucking time ago, you stupid fuck. The last one, number fucking three, it shows a bandage. Fucking fail. You fucking pussy, man up and get the fucking job done. Fuck, you are such a fucking pussy.

I know what they are going to tell you, that you fucking need a full fucking picture, not of the bandage, but the whole fucking thing. You, you stupid fuck, you know this! Why are you such a fucking pussy? You big cry baby! "Oh, its cold!" and "Oh, I am hungry!" and "Oh, poor me, the catarrh!", and while you whine and complain like a fucking bitch. You think you have it bad, you fuck? Stop, stop and consider, just for a second, how Walid and your bitch are doing? You think about that long and hard before you write back, okay?

Get the fucking job done, you punk bitch. I think you are a fucking piece of shit, a low life fucking scumbag. If you really fucking cared, you would get this shit done, you fuck. I am so sick of your fucking lies. If I was there, I would chop your dick end off for you, or even my own. You have no fucking LOVE, man, just hunger, desire, need. Thats not love, Hector.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
I am afraid the photos are not exact enough. I am going to kill one of them. You need to tell me which one to kill. It can either be Walid, or it can be Mia. I am tired of your incessant failure.
So, Simeon, it boils down to which one should I kill. You must decide. Once you decide, the deed will be done, quickly, mercifully. If you do not decide on one, I shall kill them both.
The only way to avoid that is to comply. I will not accept one more whining email, one more forgery, one more lie or manipulation. Do I make myself abundantly clear? If you want to save them, you must comply, now. If not, choose which one is to die.

Keyser Sose

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do you think that he asks for a new ticket? or did he just forget it (because it was so far in the future, that it did not cross his mind any more).

if he asks for a new ticket, what will happen? does he get a "new" ticket?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It becomes available, but only a month away. Then we hope he gets picked up by police in the meantime. What with Tiffany removed from the team, well, information might get lost.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what would happen:

situation: he gets caught, they find out that his visa expired. and he tells them, that he has a ticket back, but it is one month away.

he might sit in jail till his flight back home, or he can live outside, but needs to visit a special policestation once a week (so they know that he did not run away).

and I guess, the police might be very pissed, if they find out that there is no ticket...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read up on this before he went to Jo'burg. If he gets caught with expired visa, off to jail. Chances are he will be in there for 6 months. Then he may be deported, or put on the street, and picked up half an hour later, a next 6 months. He would be better off swimming to Nigeria about now.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may well simply lose his mind if he cannot stand to hack his own knob around with whatever impliments he can scrounge or improvise, his physical and entail endurance utterly drained and not so much as an aspirin to keep out some pretty unearthly levels of pain. Shame there aren't more webcams.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent still more pictures of his self-modification. It looks like he slammed it in a car door or something. Ew.

Lazy Moishe wrote:
Sir,
I will tell you one truth, all does photo i sent you i really do it , look closely at the pictures,they are not fakes, they are real picture of me i try every day, cut through,it is painful when you do the cutting yourself,unimaginable pain,this is severe punishment,no pain relieve,no doctors nothing,inside heavy cold and rainfall on street. This is the greatest pain and punishment, you know, i am innocent about all this things, i have no clue what is you on, and some is trying to put the blame on me, Jehovah know m heart.
I have the deal for you,i give you $2Million when all this is over, trust me, i will not lie to you, you know something, it look as if i lie when i tell you doing the cutting, those picture i sent you are of my penis, no animal blood or shit, i feel pain everyday. please consider to appeal to your boss, to consider and let the people free. You will have $2Million from my personally for your help and support. ,they say you can help so, therefore,you have to help. I am very sick of this thing,undergoing a terrible physical and psychological pains ,torture right now coupled with harch weather. I attached photo of today,i swear to you this are not fakes, when we meet you see will hands.this torture of me and my friends is too much to bear,please do something immediately, you are there, you have powers too,have your boss to be lenient and sent us free,i tell you the truth i am not feeling okay, i need medication, terribly sick, i swear, please do something , i will reward you, i promise
Kindly

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

TRYING TO BELIEVE IN YOU I AM. VERY CONVINCING TO ME ARE THOSE PHOTOS. WHEN I TRIED TO SHOW COLES THAT THE DEED YOU HAVE DONE, MY ANKLES HE BEAT WITH HIS AK47, ALWAYS IN HIS HIGH VOICE WHINGING "FAKE! FAKE! DON'T YOU SEE THOSE ARE FAKE? I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING. AM SO CONFUSED". NOT MUCH MORE OF THIS SITUATION CAN I TAKE MOISHE, VERY SICK I AM WITH SOMETHING, PROBABLY IT'S LUPUS BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE? NOT EVEN FOR YOUR YOUNG FRIENDS WILL YOU COME HERE AND PROVE YOURSELF, WHY YOU SHOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR COUSIN IZZY. FEH. PERHAPS MY OWN LIFE I SHOULD OFFER UP TO COLES TO SAVE YOUR YOUNG FRIENDS. LIKE THAT I AM SURE YOU WOULD.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forcing Hector to make Sophie's Choice is delightfully evil, Doc! I am eager to see who he will decide to betray, because he sure as hell isn't going to send convincing pictures.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm, one thing that would be interesting, regarding the pics.

he sent pictures of his "surgery".

then you told him, that they were false (crappy quality and so on)

he sent pics again

and again, and again.

if he is telling the truth, then the pics should match (same dick, same scars, but altering as they are healing... or not).

and @bo: you wrote the term "he slammed it in a car door or something". I felt pain when I read this... and I guess, you know where the pain was. Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, they are real photos. He just started hacking on it, or picking at it with a toenail clipper, or something. It looks gruesome. It could give one nightmares.

Turd Boi, in a note to Bernie, wrote:
Much for me,give me your associate to do the rest of it

Bernie wrote:
Look, I am sick of this shit. Right now, everyone thinks you are the fucking mole. Nobody wants to deal with you. The fucking Temple? Please. You can wait there forever and they won't come, until they figure this shit out. Me? I am fucking busy. My associate is not headed to fucking Cape Town, and fucking Tiffany told me you were in Port Elizeabeth, you fuck, and you could have headed to Durban, but like the big fucking loser you are, you fucking went back to fucking Cape Town, you fuck.

I can't help you right now. You need to do what needs to be done. Fuck. If you fucking get Walid killed, I will be fucking pissed. Get your shit together, fuck boy.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ any chance for the public to have the pix PMed for viewing?
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
He may well simply lose his mind if he cannot stand to hack his own knob around with whatever impliments he can scrounge or improvise, his physical and entail endurance utterly drained and not so much as an aspirin to keep out some pretty unearthly levels of pain. Shame there aren't more webcams.

If he gets a raging infection he might lose more than that. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
We try to keep it on the "believable" end of the absurd spectrum.

What, you mean like Hecturd being chased by this guy?

Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You told me to be careful of tiffany,I told her I leaving pe.iam still here.look I need help to do this now
Quote:
You should not be too busy
to attend to this issue.everyone may think I am a mole,but guess what they fabricated it to look like that,but at the end the truth will be revealed.look,I am sick of all of you guys too,they all know how to play their games by putting blame on others right?fuck,
You think they all don't know what plan they have?they do.
I reserve my comment

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You think they alldon't know what plan they have?they do.

Well I don't know what DSW and Bo have planned Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd to Keyser Sose wrote:
Lord and saviour,I accept I am a worm boy,
I can't talk long here even if I write several pages,you will still regard it as manipulation,like I am trying to deceive you,
Look like you can't trust me.yes because of the past. Sir I obey your order.
now I tell you the truth icut myself everyday
You know inflicting pain on oneself is more unimaginable pain and task than when you have someone do it for you.the hang is scarttered,I call for help for tiffany and rhodes
to send me someone to come to twist the bone for me,no one responded.this morning I took the wound to private clinic and ask them to finish,they told to go pr esent a police report before admission.
Lord,your the one that either put me in shame or save me from shame,you are in control if you consider me useful for in the future
Please be lenient to me
If walid die I am in trouble bernie said he will come kill me,if mia die I am in trouble with temple.can you imagine that?but if I am capture or die no one care about me.90 days in Egypt prison no one give damn about that.my lord I will ask you one more time be lenient in you judgement towards me my spirit will bless forever.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LB^^^^ Yeah, like that guy! Laughing Laughing

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon

Time will eventually run out.

Which one should die? Walid? Mia? You tell me in your next email.

Keyser Sose

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

worm boy wrote:
90 days in Egypt prison no one give damn about that

Not entirely true. He had quite an audience on the quiet.

Quote:
I call for help for tiffany and rhodes
to send me someone to come to twist the bone for me
What the hell is he actually trying to do? does he have a clue?

Quote:
I took the wound to private clinic and ask them to finish,they told to go present a police report before admission.
There's a good idea. I'm sure the police would help. Does Bernie have contacts there?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I have been removed as your case officer. I am not supposed to contact you. You will have a new case officer by Monday.

Tiffany

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ooh, it will be nice to see a new character enter the bait.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic