SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd3 ",please save me from this deep shit,"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter how long I leave this forum, Hector is always up to something.

Hector, his is dedicated to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UAh7ogwAYQ

Oh and Walid's emails have definitely gotten less legible since last time I read one Laughing

Hector wrote:
*long rant*

Say Hello to your wife

Class. Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get through more than a couple of sentences of Walid's emails. I'm impressed that Hector (apparently) manages to read through the whole things. Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Fran sent Shitbird a panicked email from her phone:
Quote:
Oh god oh god Sad I am sending this to everyone. Charles stopped
breathing. The docs are doing what they can Sad He had a severe
allergic reaction to palm oil.
I will let everyone know what is going to happen to my brother Sad please pray
for him. Who would have thought a cooking experiment could end so bad? Sad
my parents and all the family are here. heres hoping for the best.

- Sent from a Samsung Mobile Phone.

Hecturd the caring:
Quote:
GOOD, he will get well

Hector, one may think you are a inconsiderate jerk. My not so funny moment:
Quote:
No. no he didn't. he died during the morning Sad Sad Sad Sad

- Sent from a Samsung Mobile Phone.

Lets see what that does to rile up our traveler. He has "seen" plenty of death and I am sure it has hardened him Twisted Evil So far he has ignored his little buddy Issac. He will have no choice but to respond. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hysterical HB! I cannot wait for H's reaction! "Oh my God!' Who could have known? He must have cooked it wrong!?

Bernie wrote:
What the fuck did you do? Some fucking kid in Epsteins temple fucking died. They say you gave him a recipe? Recipe for disaster, is more fucking like it! The fucking kid, numb nut that he was, and, may he rest in peace, and all that, of course, he fucking died!

We do not kill kids.

What the fuck are you doing? You are not supposed to kill the kids. We don't kill kids, NEVER! WE NEVER KILL KIDS! There are lines that we draw in the sand, Hector, firm boundaries, and we never cross them. Killing kids is one of those boundaries, Hector. We don't kill kids. Thats what separates us from the animals, Hector, we do not kill children, unless we have to, or if it was an accident, cuz, sometimes, shit happens, or they pay you a lot to do it.

Sometimes, Hector, you fucking amaze me. Fucking killed a kid, with a recipe. You are so fucking stupid sometimes. Write back to me, as soon as you get this. We need to see how we can clean up this mess. Epstein is tripping out.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I wish that we could watch him reading that email!

RIP Charles Sad

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

Hector wrote back to Fran... I was NOT expecting this (lazy) response.
Quote:
I do not believe you,until i hear from others

Oh you callous jerk, Moishe. Twisted Evil

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best he hears it from others then. heh heh heh.

heh heh.

Wonderful, wonderful bait.

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from Hector yet. I think his mind might be a little warped at the moment (or he is on a drinking binge). So after he wrote "I don't believe you" to Fran, she and the kids had some things to say!

Fran:
Quote:
You callous jerk. FUck you. All you have to say when my brother dies? I thought you woulD say I am sorry for your loss. Or something nice but not I dont believe you. FucK off moishe. I am in a LOT of pain. from Fran

Issac:
Quote:
Hi Moishe. I am upset. I went to visit Charles at the hospital
yesterday. They say he passed on. I asked my dad what that means and
that is fancy speak for being dead. That sucks. He seemed like a nice
guy. You have been quiet too. Are you upset about it? I know I am. I
was wondering why you stop writing to me. That could be a good reason.
Charles was older than me but he was a nice guy. I guess he has a bad
allergy to oils of the pahm. I don't know what that is. I know I am
allergic to cats and that makes me sneeze around them. Hope you are
ok too, Moishe

Your buddy Issac

Rachel:
Quote:
Please dont hert us Moishe. I no you upset at us! I no we were meen
back at new yeers for you becuz you didnt make ur promise. I don't
wanna die :*( :*( I herd that Charles died from ur email. Please
please don't kill me :*(

etc etc, more being sent to Moishe Smile

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose, in a note to Hecturd, wrote:
Simeon,
It sounds like something unfortunate happened in Brooklyn. I understand it had something to do with you, though you are not responsible directly.
Please give me an update.

Keyser Sose

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector writes back. Poor guy Razz

Lying scumbag wrote:
Quote:
I have been very sad to hear the death of a dear friend.Charles is my
friend, a good boy, always wanting to learn,it is very very
unfurtunate that why good innocent people die just like that. I cant
still belief this, i have been very very sad.I never had an hand it
in,i never have an ill intetions towards anyone of thek ids, evetyone
is my friend, always treat and respect everyone.
I never know what exactly happened.Only Jehovals knows and see the
hearts of everyone.May his soul rest in peace, May he find favour.
I cant write much now,i am not strong enough to do that right now.
M

You said he was pestering you... and you totally had a hand in his death Twisted Evil

Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the police need to contact Hector to get to the bottom of this. Maybe they demand a phone number so they can discuss this with him. There would not want to be a warrant out for his arrest for the assisted manslaughter of a child.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in last Monday (30th Jan) while I was away on holiday
Quote:
Old fruit,

This situation is highly confusing, i think we need to adress this issue more clearly and open for each part to comprehend. i am not a fol as you may think, if i were a fool, i will not have survived.
This is is implicating, do you know what the damage that can do? if i send a photo, that means me and B is at war big time, but you on the other side you have not let in in on the lope, what is the arrangement ,what is the plan,do you have the men ready to battle the security in there, I mean this thing need plans, how do you expect to pick me up where, so good intel , no laid down plans, nothing, just do this do that. I once asked you is Sosa on this plan?
I asked you where is full details and contact of totty2? no answer up till now from you.
Look, i need every full details outline plan to move on, A plan that will not fail. you have diffrences with B hen find way to settle it, if you need me on it ,then feed me in with all details adn cash to proceed,i am ready to work with ou when you show real committement, not some bullshit orders.
How many time have you provided funding to get to location, ? how many years? Frankly speaking old fruit, i do not beleive you, i like you as a man, understading friend, but i think knowingly or unknowingly infos got out from you.
Give me full plan detail, then i see about the photos, if cant give me details i see no reason to do photo, you had better use someone else.
i dont like B either, but i am not going let some fuck up plan lead to my death, i have passed through a lot old frult

My reply
Quote:
H

Totty2 was last heard of heading north, Spain I think. I've heard a word for some time now.

Sosa? you mean that Keyser geezer? He is nothing to my plan, its just me and Algernon.

You know, Keyser paid for 4 places at the Aston Martin on ice thing in St Moritz? £2,900 a pop, then didn't bother going because its too cold. Money means nothing to that bald headed old coot.

As for your photo, they already have it, but Totty1 thinks it the Greek chappie that did those murders at the camp, so having it confirmed by a secret agent fella is a bonus, not a hindrance, B couldn't tell you apart from the King of Sheba. So those photos would have been the icing on the cake that would have allowed me to get into the safes at his gaff old chap.

Your photos would have dragged all but a minor number of guards away from the place, Algie and me were ready to sneak in , and Bob's your uncle. Dosh and smurfs, in the van, away like Larry.

Collecting you was a piece of piss, once the crate was loaded, meet you 1 klick o/s a village of your choice, we'd be off into the sunset rich as Creosote.

As for money, how many times have I set it up for you, and you've failed to do what was required, I reckon I've wasted bally buckets full of dosh trying to sort things out, always you fail me.

As for intel leaks, nothing has come out of this office, I'm squeaky clean on that one.

I've had to keep my head down, after that gunfire the other week, now B has been popping caps off, blarney is that some kid got toasted and he's not too happy about it. Can't see what the fuss is about, one sprog more or less, doesn't taint the gene pool, anybody would think you'd topped the little blighter.

So photos, no reason not to do them, I'd say that, if you get someone to take them of you, hide your face, wear a wig, or a mask, makes it look like you are hiding something.

For the pick up, you need send the photos, give me 24 hours to confirm that T1 and B are on the move, then let me know where you'll be. DO NOT pick a place on route from either T1 or B's locations to where you say the pictures were taken, DO NOT chance it.

4 hours after I give you the nod, we'll crack the safe, get the booty and leg it. Collect you and swan off north west.

F

Wouldn't it be a thing if he sends the pics, I break in, and find Totty2?

edit to add:
Bally heck, eggtimer was dated 24/1/11. His message was on 30/1/12. That's two years now.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the 2nd timer, IG!

Walid wrote:
my guy si teld me yu is hads porblems sake of yu is kill lee bwai is sad yu is kill he is hered yu is tle dhim mek he tyru some form of fufu but is get for unnerstan is no good for he sake of he is has allergees for oils yu is teld him fr use an my guy is wate for here yu is sad is no hu is no wan ill no lee bwai but yu is kill he an is sad what is yu go be do now is has poor lee bwai is dedd an yu is kill he on acidents is no yu no wan mek he ded an uncle is so sad is teld me he is sad sake of he is no no what fror do bout this lee lee bwai who is get kilt sake of is has alllerfees for oils yu teld him for eet or maybe oils is ransid is bads oil an he is get sick an is die an is vomits an is shitning up heself an is die in shit an vomits an is sick an is beg for he mommy and uncle is cry bout it an my guy is get angry is go shoot one cow sake of is mad so we is eet cow is like tooooo much burgirs is eet toooooo much stakes an toooo much serloins an is tired of eets beef all day so yu is has for wirte my guy an no worries me is no go be teld him nothing bout what yu is tell me so shhhhhhhhh but yu nede for worte me bakc an tel me whadsgwan with yu we culd cetch u an me culd tels yu things bout wihc part me is here this plac wich part me is be wate yu for come this side an yu is go be tel me wen yu is go be come this side is nede for here form yu oay no fogret yur bother any atall okya is wate yu.
Yur frend name walid.

duckieduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work Team Hecturd Very Happy

I am reading backwards into the long saga of this loser.

I would like to join in if possible, a rather minor part as I am not very experienced in the game.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome duckie duck, Hectard is being very boring at the moment.
Its best to pick up a few lads from the surplus forum and play around with them, you'll see more action.
Alternatively, have a look in the 'Main' forum for a hitlad or two, they are well worth pursuing for a laugh.

There are also some mass baits going on, or being started that would give better results than our dead horse is doing currently.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahahahahaha priceless. I love the Walid emails. Twisted Evil Laughing

As for you Mr Duck... I agree Team Hecturd has done AMAZING work over the years. I count myself fortunate to play a minor part with them recently. Not sure if they have any openings though. Though I may drop your name into the next communication with Issac

duckieduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Jewish background and knowledge of Hebrew may indeed help with that part of the story!
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrmmmm that is always helpful. However the good Inspector is correct. Hector is being slothful lately. He has a serious chip off his shoulder right now (I wonder why! Razz). I am trying to provoke him, with not much results at the moment Sad

duckieduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you need any Mossad Agents on the mysterious death case Very Happy
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Hecturd FINALLY said something. Lazily he copy and pasted this to ALL the kids:

Quote:
HELLO BROOKLYN!!!.
As you may have noticed that I have been quite for some times now? You
are expected to think why is this guy quite what happened to him? Was
he thinking what he could have been thinking?
The death of Charles torched me so much. I dont like good people to
die. We all feel sorry for him and we all pray for him.
He was a good friend, I enjoy writing to, he wanted to be a chef when
he grows up, I see that dream in him he always want to try new recipe
as future chef to train for future, I recipe, I eat everyday, even
kids here love it alot .
I have a few kids’ friends here too, they are not Jewish, but they are
Christian having different languages, they are Africans. They do eat
the same recipe I ask Charles to try it is sweet meal kids, elders,
everyone like it here.
I am so sorry, Charles has allergy to oil. May his soul rest in peace
I have decided to honor Charles. I have a small fortune with our
Uncle, I am passing to him to give Charles sister and family some part
of the fortune ad other kids. This fortune cant bring him back, but
Jehovah know we love him, we do not wish anyone to die, we appreciate
good fiend being around all times. We will rest in perfect peace in
the bosom of Jehovah. He spirit will continue to live in our heart and
memory.
Greetings
Moishe

Actually only Issac was asking why Hector is being quiet. Meh. It is something at least.

Fran was indignant with him. Who could blame her? Moishe is responsible for her the death of her brother! Very Happy

Quote:
No I wasn't wondering why you were quiet. You told me you didn't believe me when
I needed help the most and I dont want your fortune. I dont want anything from you.
you hurt me in ways you will never know or imagin. go talk to Issac he is the one
that hero worshipps you. you helped my brother die. Meybe by an accident but
this might be the last time I send any messag to you. from Fran

Last edited by HarmlessBunny on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hecturd resurfaces.

Hecturd to Walid, in an exact cut and past of what he wrote to Keyser Sose, wrote:
So i heard, it is really unfurtunate.I dont know what happened.
Hecturd must have been hitting the sauce, and KEYBOARD/COFFEE INTERFACE ALERT, when he wrote:

Bernie,
As you may have noticed that I have been quite for some times now? You are expected to think why is this guy quite what happened to him? Was he thinking what he could have been thinking?
I will tell you what I have been thinking
You were told about the death of little charges, what do you think happened? Was he killed intentionally? Was this a programmed death? Was this a natural death? Was this a lie and attempts to blackmail? What do you think? I asked you Bernie what do you think happened.
Walid wrote said you told him what happened and I put a question to him what does he think happened? He said to write you.
I have no hand in the shit in Brooklyn. He was a good friend, I enjoy writing to, he wanted to be a chef when he grows up, I see that dream in him he always want to try new recipe as future chef to train for future, I recipe, I eat everyday, even kid here lot it , I don’t know if he mix wrong ingredients.
A lot has happened before this:
Below I copy and quote epstein recent discussion with me:

He WRITE: So you're so full of hate now you're trying to kill my beloved children?
HE WRITE: So I don't want I have should anything to do with you any more, such an evil being you have become and so unfaithful and bitter. Go get some anger management therapy already, you're so hostile all the time. And the drinking, and smoking, feh! I have a new Sonny from among these lovely children, one of them is going to inherit my fortune and not even the kid has to get a tattoo. Oy vey.
HE WRITE: Oy vey izmir what kind of golem monster I've created, he would kill children? Oh my poor poor little mischpucha Charlie, I am crying so much over you've murdered him with poison. So who's this Sarah what Bernie tells me about, she knows ninjas and mercs? Her I should be calling before you're harming anymore of my children. If this arthritis it wasn't having me so immobile, I would hang you myself. Devil.

HE WRITE: Ok, so hows this for direct. I'm adopting Isaac. Feh, you should destroy your tattoo for operational security, it's to you useless now, since you're dead to me. So send me a photo that you've removed your Temple tattoo.
I REPLIED: I pruned Isaac for you, May your wish be granted dearest loving Uncle,
go ahead and adopt Isaac, he is my chosen too. May the good wishes of
abrahimic blessings come over Isaac and extends to all of us.
Just as Jehovah said, Israel I have chosen, my people my blessing, the
glory of my head.

Uncle, don’t worry about me or my tattoo, My tattoo is the title of my
book, there is no need to destroy it, it lives with me, This book is
classified and not eligible for temple kids. Please do not worry about
connecting a publisher for my book; I will have it tightly secured. I
have experiences, past ordeals, past mistakes, now the book has it own
operational security

Enjoy your time uncle with the kids, you deserve it. Jehovah continues
to bless and enrich your soul.
Good evening.

Epstein fucked up big time and this time it is over, how can Esptein think I kill my students, students that takes me time to study, to write back to them, answering the questions? Students that I appreciate and love so much.
Look, I hate been lied to several tie, I have been patience, log suffering, enduring and truthful to the cole, This relationship is crushed can not be repaired Bernie it is over.

Was this not it now him that caused all this leak out?
Was I not him that let missy out of grip to that bastand Jonathan? Was it not him that told missy about plans which lead to missy having all detail of events
Was it not this Missy that worked with Sarah and go killed by same? Do you know how many times this missy was leading assassin boyfriends trailing me in every city? Was it not this missy that worked with Sarah, Do you know how much mllions of money Sarah has spent on agents just to get one truth?
Was it not this Epstein that failed to send email hours after I arrived in Cairo airport and later blaming me for sleeping? Who?
Was I not this Epstein that started ordering me around from Cairo to asussuit to Luxor to Aswan, Was it not this Epstein that failed to even bring in help in Aswan?
Was did do when he failed, He said he was died? This guy left me suffering around in Egypt with guns everywhere and you know all he say he was died?
Did you not confirm that Epstein’s was died and some fucking inheritance? Did the so called Epstein attorney not supposed the lied
The Epstein left me stranded and got be jail?
And proceed to talk with Gary.
What was you comment, I slept of off, looking bikini on the beach Who?
What was your comment when you did not see me for months, you thought I was died, you told someone I have stole the money and flew out?
If I had died in the prison, what will be my gain? What will you have done? Nothing
Did I implicate you while I was in Jail? no? When I came out I did told you, did you believed it no? you never believe because I made a mistake by trust you and by not implicating you, if I had implicate you then, maybe you will fell the heat and understand it.
Were you not aware when Epstein as lying up and down for Gary
When I came out of jail was did you do? Did you not tell me that I have to go and do Epstein’s work, under duress that you will kill irina, you did that, there was an intel confirming on that.
Was I not long suffering enough? You went to Afgan to get Walid out? You fly plane to mission as you wish Bernie ?

What happened in Lagos I went through the biggest of the biggest military barrack no fearing anyone.
What happened, Epstein was just ordering people around and around for nothing, for nothing nothing I say, He always delight in getting me killed at all times and say I fucked up mission, no, he is a failure in setting things up.
I am out of favour with Epstein, Bernie, I am done. I initially I have no business you brought on this entire people, you forget to attend the issue where is was necessary, you allow people to suggest what to do for you. You believe people that can even survived 1day in the desert, well I guess you employed them o do that for you at all times.
Have Epstein’s to share his fortune and give some part to the deceased Charles family, then some part given to little Isaac and the rest of the kids.
I am contacting an attorney on this, I want it to be done, I do not want a single penny or dime of Epstein fortune, I want the fortune to be shared among the kids, all of them in Brooklyn and eight other kids friends I have.
Epstein tried to set me up with the as if kill the Charles, the recipe I gave m as the same I eat he other night, kids here eat and say thank you. I know Epstein wiles, tricks, I know when he want to put some stupid lies as if I am a fucked, no, it is over, I am not accepting that form Epstein anymore it is over. He did same thing to Gary, lot of others. Always wasting their time, lying
God know I have love for kids, I never will hurt kids, I have some around here, we cook, different recipes and eat, they feel good, no sickness, they are okay, it is my hobble to help kids. I have pictures taken with kids good ones here.

Bernie wrote:
Look, this shit is complicated by this death. Don't worry. Estein will come around. He fucking cries all night about you, his sweet little schmuck, his meshuganah, his little putz, his Moishe. We have to get him a new fucking pillow every fucking day.

I will write later. Don't give up hope, and even if the old fuck cuts you off, I got your $2,000,000.00 in cash waiting for you, plus the gold and diamonds, some land, not much Walid told me he told you, and a Toyota Land Cruiser, all the bells and whistles, fucking thing is sweet! Don't worry. I have not fucking forgot how much you have suffered and how you din't fuck me by selling my ass t interpol. I owe you, big fucking time, and I promise you, I am honoring that. Your money is as safe as a nuns hymen in a leper colony for gay men.

Whats fucking plan? You need to get the fuck out of there. Stop fucking waiting, and get your dumb ass here, you incredible shit for brains. We are all waiting for you.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In another note to Walid, hecturd the Delusional, wrote:
Your guy told you about it? and what do you think about it? i mean from you own innermost mind, what do you think happened?
Do you think it is true or is it fabricated lie? or a programmed arragnment to blackmail someone or an accident? Tell me that you think it is, atleast you have been told you?
Must you belief all you have been told? are they all truth? do you make choices, do you have a choice? When you are told something do you just belief it or do you use you own brain to think about it?
Answer this question from your heart?
then i will tell you why i have been quiet all this time

Walid, incomprehensibly wrote:
is no no whad is be happen for my lee frend name charlies is sad is hered he is dedd an is hered yu is give him recupe an is get for unnerstan yu is no meens for kill the lee bwai an is no no but bother is go be teld yu somthing is big sercet so yu must is no go be teld noboty nohtings bout this me is no is no yu kill the lee bwai is think is sarah is kill up the lee bwai for mek yu look bad is meybe so is maybe no so buy is suspishus bout how is seem yu is get in porblem bout this is no yu is porblem sake of is die for alllergees so them say but ever stop for think meybe is try mek yu look bad an now uncle is teld me is wan mek you tek off the firts tttoo but yu is no even get the secund tatttoo an so is think hmmmmmm why is he try no getb yu for get the secund tato wen uncle is has the to of them them an is mete guy form Isreal an is has boht tatoos an yu is liste be has ONE, and then is hered them saay iffn onliste be has one tato ius no part of the tru temple of iner lihgts an yu is juts training for be mebmer an is hered them tel me yu is no get your pipi sircumdsize an is hered uncle tel the gut form mossad yu is the true hope fo the temple but then hw comes yu no has the secund tato then? mw no no bot that an my guy, e is teld me yur money is safe an this is go be tru ske of me see it wen me is down in the vault but he no try hep yu an wen yu is gahn da jials pirsons he is mek yu sit there and get man pipi shove up anus an all kine of thign an yu is get fukc big time is hered yu is choo choo trane for lotta man an is get slightlyoudofit an iis wan frize but is wate for mek him come be hep yu an bother is this me thikns my guy is tru for he word is go be kepe yur money her this plac her wich part is wate yu her this plac wich part yu sposed to go be but yu no is go be her yet sake of yu is ther that palc wich part yu is ther watemy guy hep yu but gess what my guy is no go be hep yu is wate yu for be coem this side an iffny yu is no come then he is go be kkepe the monys rmber how he is come for agfanistan an is pay ltta cash for get me free but he is let yu sit therr is hered ucnle say he NO yu was in jiel in agypt an is NO wich part yu ther an is NO yu is surfer an is NO yu is nede hep, but is no go be hep wodner but unlce is love yu an uncle is car bout yu uncle is cry up an is teld me yu no g be get for he inherritans but i no he is has bout 6 milloins of dolar wayt yu her in valt an yu is spose for go be get this side an yu is no reech this side yet so... meybe they is hope yu no come an maybe they is nowan mek yu jion temple no more byt iffn yu gets here then they si go be gve yu yur onyes an is go be honor all that them say so.. how come is no hep yu so for nswer this questions form my hart is tel yu this YU no kill that lee bwai, is allergees or is nijna js somones who is wan mek yu lok bad so. Me no in my hart yu is good bother yu is solid African man i no kill no pikney is no wan mek them say yu kill the lee bwai pon perpus is onliste be accidenet or...mybe is somone is try frame yu.
no wories bother me is tru bother ike yu an me is no bo bleeve yu is go be try kill noooooobodys.
wirte me bakc an tel me bout it.
Yur frend name walid wohis no yu is no kill nobody an is name walid.

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

If Hector manages to decipher that he deserves some kind of prize. Presumably to be picked up another country.

Also...

Hecturd wrote:
I have a small fortune with our
Uncle, I am passing to him to give Charles sister and family some part
of the fortune ad other kids. This fortune cant bring him back, but
Jehovah know we love him, we do not wish anyone to die, we appreciate
good fiend being around all times.

Any idea what he's playing at here? How's he planning to backpedal from this when it becomes apparent that he, er, doesn't have any fortune to give them.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Hector has developed a serious drinking problem. I wonder why?

Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'all have really broke Hectard, haven't you?

Quote:
What happened in Lagos I went through the biggest of the biggest military barrack no fearing anyone.

He should be happy Shorty and his Uncle were actually expecting him. Look what happens when lads just randomly show up at Shorty's. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic