SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newb Question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure it's been asked many times before. Now it's my turn.
Why isn't all of Eater password protected?

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Do you mean why are parts of Eater googleable? If so, it's because we want victims using google to find info on their scammers here.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ditto.

And it's good to have un-protected areas so new folks can learn about us and learn about scams.

And--most people will not join a site if they don't know anything about it. If the entire place required joining, most folks would skip it.

I know I would--I wouldn't join a site if I didn't know anything about it.

But I think, as DRD said--it's for the vics to find out info.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its sort of a judgment call, as it 90 percent of baiting.

The question for me is what causes the mugus the most harm? Sure mugus come here, and some may learn from this site. But leaving things open for the public to see. Does more damage to the mugus, victims also come here and learn.

A related thing is scam warners, it works and works really well, and all excess emails should be baited there. It works in two ways.

A suspicious person searched key details of their deal. Then the see it mentioned on anti fraud sites. This is for people who just got an email or someone who is wondering because the mugus site keep disappearing.

It also aids in other areas of warning.

Baiting, warning, site killing works.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree this forum needs to be found by Googling parts of scam emails. That's how I found out about 419 scammers after I got my first email from one of them.
A whole new world of fun was opened! Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are they called mugus? What does that mean? Is it an acronym?

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu is a pidgin word that scammers use to describe their victims. It translates roughly as fool. The word is now also used by baiters to refer to lads for the same reason.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin wrote:
Why are they called mugus? What does that mean? Is it an acronym?

Mugu (Igbo word that means "idiot", "big fool" or something to this effect) is used in ladspeak (Variety of Nigerian pidgin used by scammers) to mean "victim". Some baiters use it as a synonim of "lad", but I wouldn't recommend you using it, because it can get pretty confusing (besides, fewer people use it now than before).

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic