SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

On-line dating adventures

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
skade53
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started on-line dating. In the course of a week I have been scammed twice. The first scammer goes by the name of Henry Coulston. I believe he actually lives in Malaysia rather than San Antonio, TX. After professing his undying love for me he asked me for $3000.00. If something appears too good to be true it generally is. I did not send him the money.

The second scammer who I met yesterday is purportedly Surgeon General Mark R. Robinson. This man has been reported on this site by another woman. We did not get to the undying love part, I cut him off today.

Beware ladies, two in a week, absolutely incredible. They prey upon women who are vulnerable and just entering into the dating scene.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, though I wish you'd found us under more positive circumstances. At least you didn't lose any money to those scum.

I suggest you visit our sister site www.scamwarners.com and post any emails, with headers, so that others who Google the names or email addresses can find out the truth before getting hurt.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although the website below is about international dating, it has a good review about avoiding dating scams.
The big thing is NEVER send money to someone you have never met in person.

5 Rules To Help You Avoid Getting
Scammed In The Foreign Bride Search

http://www.foreignbride101.com/5rules.html
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a successful (and VERY happy) delver into the Intl. dating scene (we, married in July and I retired and live in her city now), I can say they made only a few minor mistakes in that article.

Really only need TWO rules

1) NEVER send money to someone you haven't met
2) If you get confused SEE RULE #1

Seriously, it's a good article and if everyone stuck to that there would be far fewer dating scammers. You would believe the numbers of men I know who let the girl or the agency set the agenda (and interpreter, driver, etc.) for the visit and got taken for a royal ride.

Oh, and WELCOME to eater, glad you found us before they got you.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic