SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First rant from Mr James Brown - to wimp or not to wimp

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. The lad is fed up with security procedures (after three questions) and decides to rant to me.
He's a very impatient lad, as he calls me twice or three times a day. Anyway, I decided to act compliant. I said sorry and sent him a MTCN number. I have obtained some greasy bacon from him, so it's just a matter of getting a couple more rants before he drops me. Anyway, I'm twat-baiting his original character, and he seems to be responding favourably, so no big deal.

Quote:

Hello.

Infact I must tell you that you are only joking as I said before.
You told me that the moneygram clerk instructed you to put the MG certificate behind a security procedure. Now why are you talking about sending the money via internet again. Then how did you meant with the clerk? You met the clerk inside internet?
You never tell yourself the truth. Even if you send money via internet, you must get a printable receipt. You better stop fooling yourself.

I have already contacted Lucy about this development. Note that I don't have time to waste because I am a busy person.I know everything when you rejected the account I gave you.
I think lucy should look for another person who can handle her fund.

Bye.

Barrister James Brown.

EDIT
As you can see, he looks intelligent, so I was thinking to create a MG clerk who tells him that Mr Otto Norman Verbraucher is an old imbecile, and that I just filled in a blank receipt to make him shut up, but that if he wants to make business, I know a way.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.

Last edited by Tururut on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like James Brown does NOT feel good...

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just realised that I made a big mistake. I'm making a MG transfer, but I told him where to pick up the MTCN... idiot me. And the lad noticed it and asked me Why I was talking about the MTCN and not the REFERENCE NUMBER... Me dumbass...

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, the lad realised something wrong.

Quote:
Hello Otto.

I just received the receipt of the payment.
But I did not see the filled amount on the form.
Does it mean there was a mistake in the form?
You got the form online or you visited money-gram office?
You might wondering why all this questions. It is just because I do not want to embarrass myself at money-gram office here.
As a lawyer, I have a respect and reputation to protect.

I wait to hear from as soon as possible.

Yours in Service.
Barrister James Brown.

What he doesn't know is that I want him to embarrass himself. Tomorrow more!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You're a monster treating your pet in this manner! LOL

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
^^^You're a monster treating your pet in this manner! LOL

Little by little I'm learning.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You are doing a fine job! Shift + 6 will give you the arrows instead of quoting the prior post. Just for future reference!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic