SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Planning a flight?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have been baiting this lad for a couple of weeks now and have convinced him that I will be coming to Africa to pick up the check that they want to give me. Since the money transfer didn't work (thank you mtcn vault) and I refuse to give them a passport photo, I am to go there. Latest reply from lad:

Quote:
You can get a flight direct to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport,Abuja.

We hope to see you between now and monday next week because we are about closing for the year.

I will wait to hear from you.

Regards
Ibrahim Lamorde

Any good ideas on how to plan this and perhaps get this lad running to the airport? Never really gotten this far. Thanks.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I you want him to waste time at the airport, personally id google a flight to that airport, find a flight number at a very in-convienent late time. Tell him you are coming in on that flight.

Then make him wear something ridiculous so you can recognize him and hold up a sign so you can definitely recognize him and await results.

You wont get photos but you should get a fun email back from him wondering where you were? Ooops wrong flight you in a different country can he come to you?

Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply was close to Goldblades. Be sure to tell him that you have the first flight out in the morning so he better get there ASAP. Then text him in a couple days asking why he never showed.

Just helping to shoot some ideas.

Al.
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My recent experience has been that the lads can check whenever you actually made the flight somehow, probably paying off the corrupt airport staff or something. I've now failed two carefully set up flights Sad

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deuzer has a great tool for this here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1478530#1478530

Just make sure to use real flight details. If the lad claims you were not there just slap him saying he was not there chances are he was not.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently we had a lad who went so far as to check the manifest list of passengers even though a RL type ticket was sent to him. Since there had been a layover in Amsterdam, we quickly had our character being detained in Amsterdam because of the large amount of funds he was carrying, which tidily explained why Mr. XXXX was not on the flight.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you said Reina Beatrix (AUA) Aruba .... a much nicer place to meet Smile
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some great ideas, thanks. I wasn't sure how thorough these lads can be with checking flights and all. I will find a real flight and give him those details. Hopefully he won't have access to the manifest, but I like the part about getting arrested for carrying large amounts of cash. Smile [/b]
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use the booking forms on airline sites and use Photoshop on the screen captures:
Same for hotels (if I can’t get the lad to pay the reservation fee and reserve the hotel for me):
Unfortunately, every time I travel, I get a bad case of the runs, and I leave my carryon bag outside the toilet stall when I change planes. Everything gets stolen - passport, ticket, cellphone, etc. and I get detained by the authorities for a few days. Just bad luck on my part, I suppose.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That's what I do as well. To really convince the lad, I call from the "airport" as I'm about to board my flight. I have a soundboard with airport noise (i.e., jet engines running, PA announcements, etc.).

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the sound boards dwatina mentioned:

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Airport_sounds.aspx

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent them some flight details I found online along with a bogus attachment for all the papers they wanted (anti-terrorist form, passport copy etc..). It was obvious they did not even open it as they went right into their next phase of wanting me to change my flight to a different place due to terrorist attacks in the area(how rude since I paid over $3000 for the ticket and am due to leave tomorrow). My reply:

Quote:
This is completely unacceptable! Did you not notice the amount of money I spent on the flight to get to Nigeria. I am supposed to leave tomorrow. The airline is not going to refund my money sir this close to the flight. That is how it works at American airports. If anything I will only get part of my money back. If you want me to fly somewhere else then you will need to book the flight. I cannot believe I have trusted you and you ask at the last minute to change my flight. This is very unprofessional. If you have had problems in the area with terrorists you should have made that clear earlier. Correct this matter or we are done. I am going to try and get my money back from the airline. Good day,
John

Looking forward to a response from this

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely worded slap!!!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good reply boxman! Let's see how he gets out of that.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that was a very good response.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a real-life incident when I got off the plane and had to immediately go to the bathroom with diarrhea. I got to the baggage carousel (why do they call them carousels?) and couldn't find my flight or my luggage. I asked at the airline office, and they didn't have it either (the flight's luggage had finished). I thought a thief had taken it - until a day or two later, when someone brought me the bag, which had been misrouted.

I don't bother scanning tickets. When I book a flight, I don't get a printed ticket anyway. I send something like this:
2011-10-23 07:15 SBY US 4298 2011-10-23 08:01 PHL
2011-10-23 09:55 PHL UA 549 2011-10-23 11:10 ORD
2011-10-23 12:19 ORD UA 881 2011-10-24 15:30 NRT
2011-10-25 09:20 NRT NH 937 2011-10-25 14:45 JKT
2011-10-27 21:45 JKT NH 938 2011-10-28 07:15 NRT
2011-10-28 10:45 NRT UA 9679 2011-10-28 08:20 ORD
2011-10-28 11:10 ORD UA 3737 2011-10-28 14:07 PHL
2011-10-28 16:40 PHL US 4585 2011-10-20 17:25 SBY
I do that both in baits and in real life. In this bait, Annette was falsely extradited in Narita (NRT, near Tokyo). We'll publish it soon.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got the apology:

Quote:
l want to taik to you directly on phone so l will like you to send your number to me. Also due to the money you spend initially l will like you to send a scan copy of your international passport so that we will book a direct flight for you.

l am really sorry for the all the trouble we caused you and as soon as l receive you contact number l will call you so that we settle things up.

Not quite as sincere as I would have liked and I severely tempted to make my first phone call now. I set up a google voice account and linked it to my cell. Is that the best way? Other than getting a disposable one which I was thinking of also.

You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a gold lad right? If it was me I'd send him an email saying you just got an email from <insert lad name here> and you can tell they are much more professional than he is. Tell him you have decided to conduct business with a serious gold seller.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting idea Bravo. I will give it a shot and see what happens..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic