SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Road to Nowhere video?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. Just finished (re-re-re-re) reading the Road to Nowhere bait Shiver made back in 2005. The embedded YouTube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WVRC3-5UdA of Peter Jones in Glasgow - hasn't worked since I first read the bait early this year.

I'd really, really like to see the video. Does anybody by any chance have a copy of it somewhere? I would be really grateful if someone could upload to either YT or to a file hosting site or something?

I've already posted this in the Pictures and Video forum, but thought it might get seen more on the main forum.

Thanks in advance for any help. Smile

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately the person who originally posted the video hasn't been around here for 5 years or more. you might try sending a PM to A Skinner who was involved in the bait and is still active on the forums..... but there's a very good chance the video is gone forever.

This has been the case for quite a few original photos/videos from early days of baiting (especially situations where a baiter hosted their own stuff).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a cracker. Sadly, I don't have the Peter Jones video. I do have the audio from that Bait, also Bonnie Scotland, and ASkinner's Barrister Kone Safari all downloaded in different folders. Every now and then, I open a folder and click 'play all'. It's like listening to an audio book or a play. I still laugh at Matins Davis and the Arnie soundboard in Road to Nowhere.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic