SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HELL SAFARI – Edo State, Nigeria - Ghana, Benin & Kano

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm commenting here 'cause I want to be notified when the thread is updated Laughing

Great baiting Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are safaris and then there are world class safaris. This is definitely the latter.

Top baiting Monsignor, keep turning the screw on this scumbag!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ (all comments above, back to P1) I am feeling absolutely blown away by all of your generosity. I can only say "Thank you".
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is priceless.

As a thought, the G0merboyze are very active in the Benin Republic. From bitter experience, many guymen have come to firmly believe in them.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
This is priceless.

As a thought, the G0merboyze are very active in the Benin Republic. From bitter experience, many guymen have come to firmly believe in them.

Nobody Chops a Dollar quite like the G0m3rB0yz... They are truly artists..

Excellent Bait M0nSign0r.... Keep the pain coming

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer seems to be the scammer equivalent to Keyser Soze. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stumbled on another idea - what if you found out about Mr. wa Mb@yo's activities and had him fired from the job?

A screaming hysterical mail about how he's going to kill ke1vin for getting him fired. It probably frees him up to do more evil Twisted Evil Pretty much make Mb@yo into a ghost from a Shakespearean play, bent on revenge on both Sal@mi and ke1vin Very Happy

well, as jose mentioned, your doing brilliantly without any help as is ( it's just those moments where i can't help but think, "You know what'd be even more awesome?! Mugu casserole!)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ke1vin = asswipe guyman = no moni , MR.waMb@yo Rules Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mr Mbayo is indeed for the chop (excuse the pun!). More later.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice safari, Monsignor! Definitely lad pain at it's finest! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 6. “THE PAST 6 DAYS HERE HAS BEEN A HELL

Picture the scene in your mind. A particularly unattractive, arid, hostile West African city. Autumn. Early morning. Cockerels just rousing. Dawn chorus beginning. The night chill is being warmed away by the rising sun. Flies buzz about. Stray dogs still snoozing under the shells of wrecked and abandoned cars. Our Man in Parakou is asleep. Dreaming. It’s a nightmare, in which he is broke, famished, thirsty, filthy, depressed, sleeping on a bench, and stranded in a hell city, in a strange country, where he doesn’t speak the language.

He wakes up, stretches, expels some overnight gas through his unspeakably grubby anus, sits up on his bench, rubs his eyes, looks around, and remembers that he is famished, thirsty, filthy, depressed, sleeping on a bench, and stranded in a hell city, in a strange country, where he doesn’t speak the language.

Clearly at the end of his tether, he is waiting at the door of the Cyber Cafe for it to open at 0800 hrs, so he can punch out the below and send it both to me and to Salami:
Quote:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WENT AGAIN TO THE HOTEL YESTERDAY AND THEY ALSO TOILD ME THAT NO RESERVATION MADE AVAILABLE FOR ME SO WHAT IS GOING ON,IF YOU KNEW YOU ARE NOT READY TO HAND OVER MY CONSIGNMENT TO MEET THEN WHY INVITING ME HER TO PARAKOU AND SUFFER MR.SALAMI

AM DEEPLY TIRED OF ALL THIS BECAUSE AM NOT TAKING IT FUNNY ANYMORE SINCE THE PAST 6 DAYS HERE HAS BEEN A HELL SO WHAT IS ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM
DONT YOU EVER SEND YOUR DRIVER MBAYO TO PICK ME UP ANYMORE (What a SCREAM!) BECAUSE I REAALY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS UP TO.

REPLY ME NOW SO TO NO HOW TO MEET YOU TODAY BECAUSE YOU ALONE INVITED ME HERE,AS I WRITE TO YOU AM DEEPLY STRANEDED I WANT TO GET BACK TO NIGERIA.

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
ALEX KELVIN

Salami eventually replies...:
Quote:
Sir,

Firstl, Hotel xxx xxxxxx was book for you. I hear tell from Hotel xxxxxxxx that you go there (instead)? Why?

Second, there has been disaster here. This morning I was call at home by Gendarmerie Nationale (Polis). Mr Mbayo was arrest late last nait. he went in serch for you but went to bar and got very drunkeness and mess up wth parakou thug boys. his family is boxers from congo andhe fightin man. gendarme come and he and area boy arrest an take to jail.

big problem is Mbayo had yr moni. no worri- is safe as i know sergeante gendarme but big enquiry as large amount. polis saythey first think mbayo money launder or fraud. ed robins not available as e on plane now, but is office secrtry spk wth polis ere and then allstar head of scerity spk wth polis head in cotonou. cotonou head polis spk wth polis head in parakoyu an matter now resolve, but cash lock up in polis staion.

ed robins know of situation via sms an is here this nait or late and den he see polic, collec moni and giv 2 you persoanally.

the allstar h.q very angru wid mbayo and sum balme on me also. i very sorry for all this o.k. the allstar (robins)is arrange for u flight to abuja or pay for taxi car to cotonou border. is your choice.

well, that is all i have fornow. i have to do all mbayo werk today. when robins here i email u, o.k. sorry agin o.k?

pierre

Depot Manager
AllStar Benin Mail Hub

...and so do I:
Quote:
Hello Alex,

Good morning to you, sir. I woke up this morning to an e.mail from Ed Robins' (AllStar Customer Support) Secretary and that Robins was personally flying from the USA to Parakou (via Cotonou) within next 24 hours to sort this out personally and hand you the consignment. Robins has been told by Parakou Police that Pierre Salami’s Deputy Mr Mbayo was arrested yesterday for drunkenness and fighting in a bar, but I have no more details.

I will be in touch again as soon as I have more details. I have passed your info to Robins’ Secretary who will contact you shortly. I am also copying this e.mail to her.

I cannot apologise enough for this damned mess. The cash is there, but these 2 (Salami and Mbayo) seem to be absolute idiots.

Do not worry, we WILL get your £1000 GBP and the Accra expenses to you. This matter WILL be resolved soon. Have courage, my old friend.

Yours in God,

Monsignor

He sends us both the same reply:
Quote:
I WENT TO BOTH HOTELS YESTERDAY NIGHT NOTHING SEEM TO BE ALLRIGHT.

UPDATE ME ONCE MR.ED ROBINS IS HERE AND ONCE YOU BOOK A HOTEL ENSURES THAT YOU SEND ME YOUR BOOKING INFORMATIO AM TIRED OF BEEN EMBARRS EACH TIME I WENT TO HOTELS BOOK FOR ME OK

REGARDS
ALEX

We ignore him and a little later, it has dawned upon him that this is a cycle. Each day of frustrations, disappointments, hunger, anger, and tedium blurring into another. This comes in:
Quote:
AM I STILL GOING TO BE HANGING OUT IN THE STREET TODAY AGAIN??????

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
ALEX
(Well, what do you think?)

Salami tells him again that Robins is on his way, and:
Quote:
SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,BUT THE PROBLEM THERE IS THAT YOU KNOW QUEIT WELL THAT I USE CYBER CAFE TO REACH YOU I MAY NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY AGAIN THIS NIGHT IF THE CAFE HAS CLOSE SO RIGHT NOW AND CONFUSE AND TIRED OF HANGING OUT IN THE STREET BECAUSE SINCE I CAME HERE LAST FRIDAY IT HAS REALLY BEEN A HELL ALL NIGHT

SO WHAT DO I DO NOW???????

He the tries me again for a Western Union payment that this time does NOT require Security Shield:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail,so i want you to do for me here in parakou is that Mr.Randy inform me that you send 60gbp to me on sunday but the MTCN has not been gotten

Please sir,am in the street so i want you to go back again from were the payment was made and re direct the payment to me here in Benin via a friend because you quite know that i cannot pick and confirm money in another man country with my drivers licence so here is the MONEY GRAM/WESTERN UNION information you wiull have to direct the payment so that once i can confirm it today i will use some of the money to lodge:book a hotel for my stay till the arrival of Mr.ed rOBINS OK?

name..........ZXXXXXXX JOEL
ADDRESS...........XX XXXXXROAD
STATE..........PARAKOU
COUNTRY...........BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION.........5+5
TEXT ANSWER............10
MTCN...............

Await your urgent response and God bless.

Mr.Alex Kelvin

WHO?! I want to know who this ‘Joel Zxxxxxxx’ is:
Quote:
Dear Monsignor,

In regards to your mail,i want you to know that Mr.JOEL ZXXXXXX is a friend i meant here since yesterday now and he has been helping me to search and find the allstar benin office here inside the airport and also finance my ticket here at cyber cafe so i want you to know that all is well with him because i am a very straight forward man likewise him so with him here i will be able to pick/confirm the money 60GBP once you send the payment this afternoon to enables me book/lodge a hotel till the arrival of Mr.ED Robin.

Because as i wrote you this mail now and deeply stranded here in the street so be rest assures with 100% gurantee that immediately you re-send back the money today it will be confirm and my hotel will be book for my comfort to enables me wait for the arrival of Mr.Robins OK

Monsignor,once you pick up the money back please ensures you look for a better office to send the money with the complete information MTCN to enables him confirm the this afternoon ok.

Thanks and i will be waiting to get the MTCN because my comfort:health means alot to me.
Mr.Alex Kelvin

So that's how he is paying for web access. Well, suits me. Wonder how he will eventually explain to Joel that there is no repayment coming...

Needless to state, he waited for his MTCN, and waited, and waited, until .................................... (wait for it) .................................... his bench beckoned for another night under the West African stars (and more violent thunderstorms from Friday, according to the forecast at timeanddate.com).

Good night little brother. Sleep well. The good Mr Robins from AllStar Support will be here tomorrow (well.............. probably).

Last edited by The Monsignor on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

I love the way you keep his hopes up just enough that he keeps waiting. I keep thinking he's going to simply snap and start walking back to Nigeria, but no, you are playing him so masterfully that he just whines and goes right back to the park bench to sleep outdoors, in his filthy, stinking clothes.

Quote:
AM DEEPLY STRANEDED

I think "straneded" is destined to join "streded" as part of the permanent 419Eater lexicon.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hopefully he will be reduced to a bum within another week, and remain straneded for much longer Very Happy

wonderful, absolutely magnificent Cool

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some safaris that are rather dull. Like the last two of my Cameroon ones. And then there are the ones that are quite ok, like when Victor was stredded in Kumba for a week. I am sure he suffered some, perhaps even as much as Kevin here. But he never mailed me and the calls was infrequent and often not very good, even though they had its moments.

And then there are the lads that suffer beyond imagination and are there to give you every detail about it. And these are the best ones. Kevin belong to that category. To read about this is pure magic. To bad i can't hear his voice and the magnitude of his suffering on the phone.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“Joel ” is probably another name for name for “a John”. Hey a boi gotta do what a boi gotta do

OK I got a deal for him, very secret, no risk. All he has to do is meet me in Somalia

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STRANEDED lad wrote:
AM NOT TAKING IT FUNNY ANYMORE

IIRC, his humor was wanting, even on day 1. Now he can look back on that as "The Good Old Days". Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my comfort:health means alot to me.

Good to know. Make sure that, when all is said and done, those two things have been taken from him as well.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You deserve a rhodium pith helmet plated with anodized titanium!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it is too late for tonight, but tomorrow evening when he is facing another night of park bench slumber, you may want to send him this link. It could raise his spirits and may even help him sleep.

Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
acoustic_fidelity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was looking forward to this all day long! Laughing

Grrr, don't like Joel helping out Evil or Very Mad - I wonder if he was persuaded into helping kevin with the promise of a cut in all that money that's juuuust around the corner.. I liked it when he seemed really out of money and there was a flurry of desperate pleas for help...

would kill to hear the lad over the phone Very Happy

Anyways, awesome stuff!

PS: Awesome job on the opening paragraph for today's post. This stuff really is movie material! (Though a lot of it would just be baiters typing furiously typing emails and laughing our asses off!)
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EPIC!!!!

I can only hope to play my lad half as well as The Master. beers! bow_down clapping

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can't afford a hotel and is sleeping rough it makes you wonder what he's eating ... his own leg maybe? Twisted Evil
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is delicously wicked. More please. Laughing Twisted Evil
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a pity that such a moving, heart-warming story must eventually one day end -- but not yet, I hope... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really enjoying this safari. Awesome work!!

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic