SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"your luck is cover with black spiritual powers"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just hit my catcher account:

Quote:
Good Day, My very Good friend,
How is your day today,before i go on let me introduce myself,i am 4J0L0L0 KW4M3 of Spiritualist church OF AFRICA,are you facing problems in life,are you doing business transaction for years and you never receive a cent from the transaction,do you want to be rich or you want kid or you are sick and you need to be well again or you are doing business and things is not working well with your business or you want your love life back.
then your problem is that, your luck is cover with black spiritual powers
that is why you are facing this problem,i can help you out of this problem
only if you will stand to the challenge and face reality in life.
the spirit ask you to listen to word of the spirit if not you will lost
something precious to you and your family
this are testimony of people i work for
1)The group of spells you've cast for me are doing great, and I can hardly
wait to see the end results, and I feel that that's really close. I'm so
excited! -Kathleen U, WY
i wait to hear from you soon
Regards
Spiritualist church OF AFRICA
4J0L0L0 KW4M3

Should we give this one some attention?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
roba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

S/he has numbers for names?! Or have you done that to stop them googling themselves? Yeah, that would be clever, I guess Razz
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. Those Seven Golden Demons people failed to sort out the breath weapon problem Wink

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've opened a thread in Hints and Tips for future action. Check there for details.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic