SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yahoo Lottery in London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
Anոеtte Οralіne, fisherwoman
Frank Edward, lottery coordinator
Israel King, financial consultant of the lottery
Billy McGaynham, lawyer for J. Borgenson Associates

2011-08-08 Frank Edward wrote:

Subject: Dear Winner.

WINNING NOTIFICATION DEPT
YAHOO/ MSN-AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM
85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
United Kingdom.

Dear  Winner,

Your Email Address has been picked online to Yahoo Computer Lottery as a winner of 1.5m pounds. The draws were conducted from an exclusive list of 13lucky emails of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search.

Batch number…………………YBM-EBS-360AF
Reff number……………………YBM-EBS-710AF
Winning number……………YBM-EBS-718AF

Please Provide Your information in full to facilitate immediate released of your swift-take.
1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______ _______________________________________
2. POSTAL ADDRESS:_______ ______________________________________
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________ ______________________________________
4. CELL NUMBERS:_________________________________________________
5. EMAIL ADDRESS: ________ _______________________________________
6. SEX:_____ ______________________________________________________
7. AGE:_____ ______________________________________________________
8. OCCUPATION:___________________________________________________
9. NATIONALITY:___________________________________________________
10. COPY OF YOUR DRIVER LIC:_____________________________________

Forward this information to Financial Consultant to proceed ahead to release your payment to you.
Name: Israel King
Emial: [email protected]
Tel: ++447-943-727-776

Note:  you have 15 days from now to claim your swift-take or else it will roll to next draw which will be coming up
up on December 10th 2011.

Yours In Service,
Frank Edward
Lottery coordinator

2011-08-08 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

Subject: Re: Dear Winner.

Quote:
Your Email Address has been picked online to Yahoo Computer Lottery as a winner of 1.5m pounds. The draws were conducted from an exclusive list of 13lucky emails of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search.

How much is 1.5m pounds in grams?

Quote:
Reff number……………………YBM-EBS-710AF

Do you mean "reef number"? Where is it located? Is the fishing good?

Quote:
Note: you have 15 days from now to claim your swift-take or else it will roll to next draw which will be coming up up on December 10th 2011.

Sorry, I don't know about swift-takes. I'm an ichthyologist. You'd be better off asking my ornithologist friend Seymour Robbins.

Anոеtte

I don't have a character named Seymour Robbins; he's a Cartalk ornithologist, along with Luke A. Boyd.
2011-08-08 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

which country currency is grams?

as soon as i confirm it from you , then i will know how much is 1.5m
pounds in grams.
Israel King.

Maybe I should send him the fee by money gram?
2011-08-09 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

The gram is used in all countries. In India you can get 100 grams of Bengal gram. I usually cook 400 grams of rice and 100-300 grams of fish to make a meal for the three of us.

Anոеtte

2011-08-09 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

1.5M Pounds is cost to $3millon US Dollars. The Gram you are talking about i don't know country have it as they own currency.

Israel

2011-08-10 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

The gram is not currency, it's mass. When you said pounds, the first thing I thought of is mass. I'm catching fish, and I weigh them, so far I have 529,200 grams.

Anyway, so how do I get the 3 megadollars?

Anոеtte

This was a Wednesday. Anոеtte and Rоd had an order to catch 900 kg of some fish or other that week and were a bit over halfway through catching them.
2011-08-10 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Provide Your information in full to facilitate immediate released of
your swift-take.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______ _______________________________________
2. POSTAL ADDRESS:_______ ______________________________________
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________ ______________________________________
4. CELL NUMBERS:_________________________________________________
5. EMAIL ADDRESS: ________ _______________________________________
6. SEX:_____ ______________________________________________________
7. AGE:_____ ______________________________________________________
8. OCCUPATION:___________________________________________________
9. NATIONALITY:___________________________________________________
10. COPY OF YOUR DRIVER LIC:_____________________________________

Israel King,

2011-08-11 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

YOUR FULL NAMES:Anոеtte Hooke Οralіne
POSTAL ADDRESS:#### Arսոdel Road, Deal Island, Maryland 217##
EMAIL ADDRESS: аոոеttе-огаlіոе@хххххххх
SEX:female
NATIONALITY:American

Anոеtte

2011-08-11 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: AΝΝETΤΕ ΗՕՕKΕ ՕRALΙNE AWARD WINNING CERTIFICATE

85 Fleet Street London EC4Y 1AE
United Kingdom.

Dear Anոеtte Hօօke Οralіne

I hereby official inform you that Mrs. Susan Bier, The Administration Payment Manager of Yahoo/ Msn Award Lottery has signed and approved award winning certificate to your name for prove / legacy of this prize. Find Attach your award winning certificate for your reference purpose. Right now YAHOO/MSN AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM accredited attorney by name MRS. BILLY McGAYNHAM Esq will contact you tomorrow for payment advice.

Await your immediate response.

Yours in service,
Israel King
Financial Consultant.

This came with a JPEG file of the certificate.
2011-08-12 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

85 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1AE
United Kingdom.

Dear Anոеtte Hօօke Οralіne

How are you doing today?
I hereby inform you that your data information and award winning certificate has been forwarded to MRS. BILLY McGAYNHAM Esq, Accredited Attorney to YAHOO/MSN AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM for payment so as soon as you hear from her please do corporate with her to claim your prize and always keep me posted.

Regards,
Israel King.

2011-08-12 Billy to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: АNNЕTTЕ НOOKE ORАLINE PAYMENT ORDER LETTER

Advocates at Law, Acting Solicitors,
Notary Public, General Legal Practitioners,
Financial Advisers, Conveyances,
Commercial Law, Admiralty,
Wills, Trust & Properties, Civil
Litigation, Personal Injuries,
Regional Head Office: 009
No: 8-9 Talbot Court, Suite 1500,
Email: [email protected]

Attention:Anոеtte Нooke Οralіne

This is MRS. BILLY McGAYNHAM Esq, Accredited Attorney to YAHOO/MSN AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM. Dr/ Engr Israel King Financial Consultant of YAHOO/MSN AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAM forward to my office your data and copy of Award Winning Certificate to sign and approved your prize to be release to you. Our Advocates at Law, Acting Solicitors, Notary Public, General Legal Practitioners, Financial Advisers, Conveyances, Commercial Law, Admiralty, Wills, Trust & Properties, Civil Litigation, and Personal Injuries did not entertain any fear or doubt to sign to release your prize to you but you should understand that this is true lottery and for that reason we should handle release of your prize legality.

Please read attach message for more clarifications regarding releasing of your prize to you.
I await your positive answer as quick as possible.

Sincerely yours,
MRS. BILLY McGAYNHAM Esq.,
THE ASSOCIATE CO-ORDINATOR
HON J. BORGENSON & ASSOCIATES

This was accompanied by a file in .doc format.
2011-08-14 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Reminder to Anոеtte Hooke Οralіne.

Dear Anոеtte Нօօke Οralіne

Are you not interested to participate to claim your prize? We have told you how much to pay to deliver your cash prize to you via Bank of America Paycheck through Courier Company or you come to London to our office to collect it yourself.

Regards,
Israel King.

2011-08-15 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

The total fee is pretty close to the airfare to get there. I don't need to reserve a hotel before I go; I'm arriving in the morning, so I'll have plenty of time to get there. Failing that, I have some fisher friends on the south coast who'll let me stay in their boat. And if I do have to stay in a hotel, it's nothing compared to the lottery winning!

I'm leaving tomorrow on the KLM flight. When I arrive, I'll let you know how to reach me. I'll make sure to avoid the barbershop so that I don't turn into pie. See you soon!

Anոеtte

Check the address in London. Israel never figured out what a barber has to do with pie.
2011-08-15 Anոеtte to Billy wrote:

Subject: Re: АNNЕTTE НOOКE ORАLINE PAYMENT ORDER LETTER

I'm looking at two flights that can get me there Wednesday morning:
AA 3964 and 100: leave Baltimore Tuesday at 14:30, arrive at Heathrow Wednesday at 6:20
KLM 5125 and 6062: leave Baltimore Tuesday at 12:30, arrive at Heathrow Wednesday at 10:30.
Which should I take?

Anոеtte

2011-08-15 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Dear Ann,

Here is message our accredited Attorney send but according to her the message cannot deliver to your mail id she decided to forward it to me so that i will email you the details.

I read her message to you and it was well understood so read and get back to her.

Israel.

----------------------------------------------------------

Attention: Israel King
I try to send this message to Anոеtte Нօօke Οralіne its always report as failure delivery.
I am forwarding the same message to you so that you can forward to Anոеtte Hooke Οralіne from your own mail id so that she will read my message and reply back as matter of urgency.

Sincerely yours,

To: annеtte-orаline@хххххх
Subject: MY ADVICE
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:25:55 +0000

Advocates at Law, Acting Solicitors,
Notary Public, General Legal Practitioners,
Financial Advisers, Conveyances,
Commercial Law, Admiralty,
Wills, Trust & Properties, Civil
Litigation, Personal Injuries,
Regional Head Office: 009
No: 8-9 Talbot Court, Suite 1500,
Email: [email protected]

Attention:Anոеtte Нօօke Οralіne

I think coming to London with Flight KLM might cause you alot of money including your Hotel reservation.
Signing the papers will take you like four days to be through because some our others winners are here before you and serve one after the order so what i'm try to make to understand is that you will pay for hotel reservation for five days until it get to your turn to sign.

I love the way you address your message to me as matter of fact i'm so happy that you sincerely open up to me about your arrival to London. Right now, due to you are honest to your words i MRS. BILLY McGAYNHAM Esq, owner of Advocates at Law, Acting Solicitors, Notary Public, General Legal Practitioners, Financial Advisers, Conveyances, Commercial Law, Admiralty, Wills, Trust & Properties, Civil Litigation, Personal Injuries decided to use my legal power to sever you the way this will be less expense to you.I suggest to help you send your winning prize through Bank Check via British Express Courier Company which will be less expense than coming to London.

The bank check issue from Bank of America Branch here in London its 100% conformable bank check with valid date also cashable to any banks in USA so my dear Anոеtte Hooke Οralіne, this will cost you only British Courier Shipping fee and Insurance coverage of the bank check.

Below is require fee;

British Courier Shipping fee: 85 pounds.
Insurance coverage of the bank check: 650 pounds.
Total: 735 Pounds.

I Here by guarantee you urgent and safety delivery of your bank wining check to your address through my helping hands with British Express Courier Company.

You , advice to send the money through western union to my name;

RECEIVER NAME: BILLY McGAYNHAM
QUESTION: MY NAME?
ANSWER: BILLY
SENDER NAME:
MTCN NO:

I await your positive answer as quick as possible.

Sincerely yours,

2011-08-15 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Anոеtte Hooke Οralіne Bank Check

Attn: Anոеtte Hօօkе Οralіne

Your bank draft has release therefore you don’t need to wasting time and money coming to London. Find attach Copy of your bank Draft issue from Barclays Bank of London (Payable at International Bank of Settlement Draft).

The total fee require to pay is 735 Pounds but i advice you to send her 535 pounds while i will assist you pay 200 pounds to complete the fee needed.
Try to send the fee today so that by tomorrow British UPS will bring original copy of your winning bank draft to your address on Wednesday afternoon.

If you send the fee tomorrow i will register parcel of the bank Draft with UPS and i will definitely give you tracking number of the shipment so that you track it yourself online to know exactly time they will be in your house on Wednesday so that you can wait for them for collection of your bank Draft.

Sincerely Yours,
Israel King.

A JPEG file was attached showing the bank draft.
2011-08-16 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

Subject: Re: Anոеtte Hօօke Οralіne Bank Check

I already bought the ticket when you sent this and I am now leaving for the airport. I'll be in London tomorrow.

Anոеtte

2011-08-16 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: Anոеtte Hоօke Οralіne Bank Check

SEND ME YOUR COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION OR ELSE WE CANNOT RELEASE ORIGINAL BANK DRAFT TO YOU UPON YOUR ARRIVAL IN LONDON.

YOU MOST SEND TO US YOUR COPY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION OF WHOM YOU ARE FAILING TO DO THAT WE SHALL NOT RELEASE YOUR BANK DRAFT.

ISRAEL KING..

Huh? I'm on the way to London, with my passport, and you want me to send a copy of the passport?
2011-08-17 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

Subject: Stuck in Romulus

I'm stuck in the hotel in Romulus until tonight. They conducted a random inspection of travelers. I had $6,561 in cash and $9,000 in traveler's checks, which put me over some limit I was unaware of. They detained me in a room and interrogated me, and took away my traveler's checks, and I gave them half the cash to let me go. When they let me go, it was too late to get on the plane. I just got off the phone with American Express; they'll have replacement checks waiting for me in London. My father wired me some money so that I can use my Visa card.

Frustrated,
Anոеtte

2011-08-17 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

Subject: Re: Stuck in Romulus

I'm back at the Crowne Plaza for another night. The plane left at 7 in the evening. I was at the gate by 6, I had my boarding pass and passport, but the gateman told me the passport has less than three months to live and the UK won't let me in. Then I had to wait for the shuttle to take me to the hotel. I will return to Maryland tomorrow morning and try to send the money as soon as I land. I'm landing in Baltimore, which is upstream of where I live, and I don't know the city.

Anոеtte

At 7 that evening I was in a meeting and didn't get home till a few hours later. So I had to make up something that the lad might think reasonable to fill the time. The Crowne Plaza has decent Internet, when it doesn't have a thousand geeks pounding on it at once.

2011-08-17 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: Stuck in Romulus

I told you to send the fee to deliver your winning bank draft but you wouldn't listen as matter of fact you have two days left to claim your winning bank draft or you will cancel.Therefore , you better send the needed fee to deliver your bank winning draft to your address safety.

Israel King.

2011-08-18 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: ok.

You have my information to send the fee so wait your western union mtcn number to pick up the fee.

Thank you.
Israel King.

2011-08-18 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

Subject: Re: ok.

Okay, here it is. Sender: Anոеtte Οralіne. Recipient: Billy McGaynham. City: London. Country: UK. MTCN: 94143178827. Test question: What is the barber's name?

Anոеtte

Note that I changed the question.

2011-08-18 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: very urgent.

The Mtcn number you send me is 11 digit instead of 10 digit as matter of demands copy western union receipt for record purpose.

Make sure you send the western union receipt copy before she can claim the money you sent or she will not receive it. As you well aware that she is a lawyer and whatsoever she do is legal due to her position so if you are truthful sure that you send the amount to her name please attach copy western union receipt.

Thank you.

Israel King.

2011-08-21 Anոеtte to Israel wrote:

Subject: Re: very urgent.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. The power went out, and we had to do maintenance on the boat.

I landed in Baltimore, called my husband Rоd, and went looking for a Western Union station. I wrote the MTCN on another piece of paper and must have stuck another digit in it, since I'm not used to Western Union. The Western Union receipt itself blew overboard as we went down the bay to home. Explain this to the WU tellers; they should be able to figure out what the correct number is.

Anոеtte

2011-08-21 Israel to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: very urgent.

First of all, the Western union mtcn number suppose to be 10 digit in Number while you email me 11 digit which is wrong. I cannot go to western union with wrong mtcn number so if you sincerely send money you should enclose correct mtcn number as matter of fact i track the number you give me myself via western union site and they told me receipt cannot found so be honest to your words.

Israel.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting, vonpaso xlura. What happens next? Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened next was, I asked my mentor what to do next, and he didn't answer. So I started some other baits.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email him and ask him why you haven't received your winnings yet. Tell him you sent him the correct WU number a week ago and you haven't heard back from him and now you are thinking this whole thing is a scam.

(Yes, I know you didn't send him that email, but pretend you did.)

When your lad tells you he never got it and to resend it, you won't be able to since you didn't think you needed it again and you discarded the slip.

Of course he will tell you to send it again, but you are going to have to get the first amount back from the WU office and that is going to be hard cause you don't have the slip. It might mean paperwork for you and the lad and of course, more delays. Etc, etc.

Just some thoughts. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'll think about it. Rоd and Аnnеttе have to go to sleep now; tomorrow they're going to take samples for the Maryland Department of Environment to find out how clean the water and the fish are several days after Irene passed through, and they won't be able to send any email to the lad. (Elsewhere on the site I've said what I'm really doing.)

×186
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading lottery baits and seeing how they are handled. Keeping a lottery lad going for more than a few emails is always an achievement - and I love how this one began with the discussion about grams!

I hope you are able to pick him up again....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
spot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally agree with Branwen.

To find a Lotto Lad that takes the bait so early is a wonderful thing.

vonpaso xlura wrote:
What happened next was, I asked my mentor what to do next, and he didn't answer

Spread your wings buddy, the only limit to a bait like this is your imagination.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the mail asking why I never received it, and he didn't answer.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic