SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr McCavity and Rose Nita

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil McCavity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've finally decided that this one won't be getting back to me any time soon and I've a few more bubbling but I thought I'd share this one with you. It is one of my very first so I've made a few changes to my style these days but at least I wasted their time for 10 days or so.

There are precious few images but I hope you'll find it enjoyable. Very Happy

Quote:
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:03:10 +0100 (BST)
From: "rose nita" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: FROM THE WIDOW
To: [email protected]

Dear Respected,

I am sorry for the inconvinience it may cause to you,please if you are not interested in the whole thing,I beg for your forgiveness !
I am Mrs Rose Nita,from Kuwait,married to the late former Director of Mine/Power in Sierra Leone while on active duty. I got your contact from a christain website and I believe that you will be of help to me and my only son.
We were married for 23 years with a blessed son and daughter(Patrick and Mary)my beloved daughter later died in a motor accident.
Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$4.7 M)(Four million,Seven hundred thousand United States Dollars)in a General Trust Account with a bank of Africa in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently,this money is still with the bank.
Recently,Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the net one month again due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christain organization(Church)that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.Part of this money has to be map out for the educational carrier of my only beloved son left, why the remaining should be for the ophanage homes and churches.
I want this money to be used in Christain Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth"read Job 29 vs 1-18.
I took this decision because I don't have any other child again apart from Patrick that will inherit this remaining money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Eodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan and instruct my son to live for abidjan immediately with the help of the U.N peace keeping force where he would made his final arangement to join you over,I will also fowards to you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund and to show that this fund is legal and not from the criminal source.
I want you and the Church to always pray for me and my only son because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Contact me on this e-mail addres([email protected] ) any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another Church for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein and the fully assistance to support my only son when he might have arrive in your country to futher his educational carrier closed to you.
Hoping to receive your reply.
Remain blessed in the eyes of our Lord while the transfer is bank to bank transaction.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Rose Nita
SIERRA LEONE.

Quote:

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:13:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM THE WIDOW
To: "rose nita" <[email protected]>

Mrs Nita,

Your plight amused myself and my colleagues from our congregation and touched us. It pains us to see how The Lord God has done this to one so proud and humble as your good self. It is for this reason that we formed the Church of the Dark Lord Almighty, to help people in an altogether more humanistic way.

If you feel we can be of any assistance through our touch with the spirit world then please contact me and I shall make whatever sacrifices are required.

The Dark One watch over you

Dr Philip McCavity
Grinn and Bareit Dentists

Quote:
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:49:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM MRS ROSE NITA.
To: "Phil McCavity" <>

THY LORD IS GOOD !!!.

Dear Dr Philip McCavity,

Compliments of the day once more and as always, i received your mail and the contents well understood.

Words are not enough to describe the joy inside me as i know that the Almighty in his infinite love and mercy will continually bless and provide for you as you assist me and my son (Patrick) in this possible transaction.

How are you,your family,your work and your health in which i think is the first thing i should ask at the moment.

Dr Philip McCavity,i will like you to try all your possible best and make sure that the fund is been transfer into your account in your country.

Dr Philip McCavity,as you might read it in my proposal and due to my sickness and strokes do try and do something delay is dangerous because my doctor told me that i can not last for less than a month.In this case i will like you to pray for me but note that after this mail i will instruct Patrick to start respond to your mail,this is due to my cancer and stroke because i don't have power to do anything .

I had been in contact with the bank where this funds are lodged to inform the director that you are the beneficiary of this funds and you will be in charge of the transfer into the account you will provide.

The bank director adviced that i should forward the contact of the bank to you for you to contact and discuss on the fastest way of transferring the funds into your account.

Below are the contacts of the bank.

BANK NAME:BANK OF AFRICA,ABIDJAN,IVORY COAST

CONTACT PERSON:DR.PHILIP MOMOH

TELEPHONE: 00225 0562-6720

EMAIL: [email protected]

Dr Philip McCavity,i do swear by the grave of my late husband that what i am presenting in your presence is truth nothing but the truth in which i have all the necessary legal document to show for it upon your demand.Note that this transaction is 100% free risk.

Moreover,i have map out 25% for your assistance and 5% for any epenses you might incurred during the transaction and it will be reinburse to you after the transaction.

In this case My Doctor told me that I may not last for the net one month again due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christain organization(Church)that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.Part of this money has to be map out for the educational carrier of my only beloved son left, why the remaining should be for the ophanage homes and churches.

I want this money to be used in Christain Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth"read Job 29 vs 1-18

Do not hesitate to forward your telephone number so that you and my son (Patrick) will be having communication together for the sucessful completion of the transaction.

I want you to contact him immediately you receive this mail and discuss with him as he is waiting for your call or email.

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

Mrs.Rose Nita and Patrick

A son eh...? And my dear Rose is ill? This won't do at all.........

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:47:34 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM MRS ROSE NITA.

Rose,

It pains me to see how you have been suffering under the hands of the cruel god. Perhaps you would consider joining my church, the Church of the Dark One? If this was to happen then maybe we could meet after this business is finished and you could come to live with me in London to help me in the surgery? I have a lot of money anyway but I am doing this to help you of course.

I have attached my picture and need you to send one back to me so I can attach your picture to our altar and pray to our Dark Lord for your health.

I am now going to email Dr Momoh to progress our transaction and then make some small sacrifice so that I can continue to talk with you and not with a stranger.

In darkness,

Philip

(Apologies for the blatant "Join our Church bit, as I said it was early days. I instead decided that worshipping the dark lord might be a better way to take this one)

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:50:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Rose Nita

Dr Momoh,

Please send me Rose Nita's money. My bank details are

Sort Code 20-99-63
A/c 08762984

Name Dr Philip McCavity.

Thank you.

Philip

Quote:

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM BANK OF AFRICA OUR REQUIREMENT.

INTER-MEMO

REMITTANCE//FOREIGN ECHANGE ALLOCATION DEPARTMENT
TEL:0022505626720
FA:0022521569061
E-MAIL:[email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF DR.PHILIP MOMOH.

DATE : 03/09/2004

ATTENTION:DR PHILIP McCAVITY.

SIR,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND REQUESTING INFORMATION
ON HOW TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS LATE MR.EDWARD NITA DEPOSITED IN A
SUSPENCE ACCOUNT WITH US IN OUR BANK AND MAKE THE NET OF KIN HIS
WIFE MRS ROSE NITA.

SUBSEQUENT TO THE ABOVE REQUEST,TO CLEARIFY YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT
THIS FUNDS IN OUR BANK. YOU KNOW YOUR PARTNER MRS ROSE NITA(LATE MR
EDWARD NITA'S WIFE) IS NOT THE ORIGINAL DEPOSITOR AND SIGNITORY TO THIS
FUNDS WHICH WE THE BANK DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS FUNDS BECAUSE THE
FUNDS WERE ORIGINALLY DEPOSITED IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT FOR ONWARD
TRANSFER ABROAD BEFORE WE HAD A SIGNAL THAT THE REAL SIGNATORY TO THIS FUNDS
IS LATE.

HOWEVER,WHEN SHE CAME TO CLAIM THE FUNDS WE DID NOT REFUSE BUT SHE
COULD NOT UNDERSTAND US BECAUSE OF HER LEVEL OF REASONING OF
WHICH WE ADVISED HER THAT WE WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SHE TOLD US
ABOUT YOU AS HIS GUARDIAN/FOREIGN PARTNER AND THAT SHE WANT YOU TO BE
THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS.AND WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
THE
SITUATION AND OUR BANKING PROCEDURES TO ENABLE US EFFECT THE TRANSFER
INTO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT.

TO ENABLE THE BANK GET ACCESS TO THIS FUND AND TRANSFER IT TO YOUR
ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE
PRESENTED TO OUR BANK AND CONFIRMED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS INCLUDING
THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF THE BANK. BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE US
SERVE YOU BETTER

1)AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH/ CLAIM FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE
IN COTE D'IVOIRE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE.

2)CERTIFICATE OF FUNDS ORIGIN FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND
ECONOMIE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

3)YOUR TELEPHONE AND FA NUMBERS ALSO YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS.

4)SCAN 3PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENCE.

5)YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.

IMMEDIATELY ALL THESE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE PRESENTED TO OUR OFFICE
THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY TO YOUR END
ACCOUNT.

SUBSEQUENTLY,YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME DOWN PERSONALLY HERE TO
OUR BANK TO PRESENT THE DOCUMENTS AND ALSO ENDORSE THE TRANSFER RELEASE
ORDER.

ALTERNATIVELY, YOU SEEK THE SERVICES OF AN ATTORNEY HERE IN
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE WITH THE HELP OF MRS ROSE NITA THAT WILL
REPRESENT YOU TO PROCURE ALL THESE VITAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT
HERE AND THE MINISTRIES AND ALSO TO ENDORSE THE RELEASE ORDER ON YOUR
BEHALF AFTER PRESENTING THE DOCUMENTS TO OUR BANK.

WE WILL BEGIN THE NECESSARY PREPARATIONS FOR THE TRANSFER UPON THE
RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

YOU SHOULD CALL US FOR FURTHER CLEARIFICATION AND INSTRUCTIONS IF THE
NEED BE ON 00225-0562-6720.AND ALSO WE ADVISE THAT YOU CONFIRM YOUR
PERSONAL DETAILS TO AVOID MISTAKES.TELEPHONE AND FA NUMBER INCLUDING
YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND ALSO RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS WITH THE
TELEPHONE AND FA NUMBER INCLUDING OTHER REQUIRED INFORMATIONS THAT WE
WOULD REQUIRE FOR THE TRANSFER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS MAIL
YOU CALL FOR MORE CLEARIFICATION.

MRS DIANNE SOKURA

SEC. GENERAL OF (BOA)

Quote:

Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:19:10 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM MRS ROSE NITA CARE OF PATRICK.

Dear Mr.Philip,

Complement of the day and happy weekend.

How are you,your family,your work and your health in which i think is the first thing i should ask.

I am Patrick Nita the Son to Mrs Rose Nita.I have been instructed by my mother to know whether you have contact the bank or not.

If you have,are they respond to your mail ?.

If they haven't do call them so that they will hasten things in order to transfer the money into the account that you will provide.

I am greeting you on behalf of my mother as she is still on her sick bed looking forward to the favour of God.

I will like you to call the bank right now after you might receive this message.

Do not hesitate to forward your telephone number for easy communication.

Remain Bless

Patrick.

The son, no way I'm talking to him, let's see how long we can keep Rose alive............

Quote:

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:01:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM MRS ROSE NITA CARE OF PATRICK.

Paddy,

Sorry, I will deal only direct with your mother. The dark lord has warned me that you have evil plans and are trying to come between us. I consider us adversaries.

I will help your mother, but you won't see a penny of it!

Sincerely

Dr. Philip McCavity LDS, DGDP
Grinn & Bareit Dental Surgery
Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Now for more banking rubbish;

Quote:

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:34:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM BANK OF AFRICA OUR REQUIREMENT.

Boa,

It is with respect that I send this however I cannot produce an affadavit and a certificate of funds.

I can naturally send you the other documents you request. If you wish you may use my fa number +44-871NNNNNNN to send me any documents you want.

Sincerely

Dr McCavity

Quote:
INTER-MEMO

REMITTANCE//FOREIGN ECHANGE ALLOCATION DEPARTMENT
TEL:0022505626720
FA:0022521569061
E-MAIL:[email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF DR.PHILIP MOMOH.

DATE : 07/09/2004

ATTENTION:DR McCAVITY.

SIR,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND WE WOULD LIKE YOU T0
UNDERSTAND THAT BEFORE WE CAN TRANSFER THE FUNDS,THIS DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE
PRESENTED TO THIS OFFICE.

WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FUNDS WAS DEPOSITED IN A
SUSPENCE ACCOUNT AND FOR US TO TRANSFER THIS FUND,YOU ARE TO PRESENT THOSE
DOCUMNTS SUCH AS :

1)AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH/ CLAIM FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE
IN COTE D'IVOIRE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE.

2)CERTIFICATE OF FUNDS ORIGIN FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND
ECONOMIE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

AND WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND OUR BANKING
PROCEDURES TO ENABLE US EFFECT THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR DESIGNATED
ACCOUNT.

TO ENABLE THE BANK GET ACCESS TO THIS FUND AND TRANSFER IT TO YOUR
ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE
PRESENTED TO OUR BANK AND CONFIRMED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS INCLUDING
THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF THE BANK.

IMMEDIATELY ALL THESE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN PRESENTED TO OUR
OFFICE THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY TO YOUR END
ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

TO GET THOSE TWO DOCUMENTS YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE TO CONTACT
BARRISTER JULES KONE WHO WILL HELP YOU PROCURE ALL THESE VITAL DOCUMENTS FROM
THE HIGH COURT HERE AND THE MINISTRIES AND ALSO TO ENDORSE THE RELEASE
ORDER ON YOUR BEHALF AFTER PRESENTING THE DOCUMENTS TO OUR BANK.

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE LAWYER

BARRISTER JULES KONE (LLB HONS)

EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]

TELEPHONE : 00225-0756-8657

WE APPOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVINIENCES COURSED

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

MRS DIANNE SOKURA

SEC. GENERAL OF (BOA)

Despite having liberally sprinkled my efax number around on many 419s I still haven't received a fax on it. Never mind though, now I have a throwaway mobile so I can talk to the mugu's direct.

Time to meet Barrister Kone:

Quote:

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:55:29 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Rose Nita

Hi there,

I need the following please to facilitate business with your Rose Nita of country:

1)AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH/ CLAIM FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN COTE D'IVOIRE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE.

2)CERTIFICATE OF FUNDS ORIGIN FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

Please arrange for them to be faed to me at my private faline of 0044871NNNNNNN

Many thanks

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Quote:

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:59:52 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MRS ROSE NITA

Dear Dr. Philip McCavity,

I receive your mail and all want you said is well understood.

How are you ?.

Hope you are fine !.

Dr. Philip McCavity,i really thank you for your assistance and moral support toward the successful completion of this transaction in which i know that almighty God in his infinite mercy will make us through,Amen.

Moreover,as i am writing,i am at my wheelchair mailing you this message through the doctor computer due to my sickness in which i can not be able to go out.From this moment i will try all my possible best and make sure that i respond to your mail henceforth.

I will like you to try all your possible best and make sure that you handle this transaction very well because base on your criteria i think you will be in position to handle it as it were your own.

Dr. Philip McCavity,i have map out certain percentage as compensation for your assistance and epenses you might incurre during the transaction which will be reinburse to you after the transaction.

Do try and forward your telephone number for easy communication.

I am waiting for your mail as soon as you have finalise with the bank so that the fund will be transfer into your account in your country.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Rose.

Let me try my own black magic to make her better.....

Quote:

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:14:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: MRS ROSE NITA

Rosie,

To see those words gladden my heart. I fear I must warn you that your son is plotting to take away from us our money and that he must be stopped. He must be stopped, already I have made the sacrifice of a small rodent to the Dark Lord and I feel that he may even now be suffering from a spot of the trots.

Soon we will be together and I shall see you cured as we embark upon our new life.

I must ask now however for the unpleasant business of some proof that you are who you say you are. Could you please arrange for a photograph of yourself to be forwarded electronically to this email address?

I cannot talk on the phone at the minute as I dropped my telephone in a washing up bowl while skinning some rabbits to burn and the insurance company have not returned a new one yet but I can talk "realtime" on Yahoo Messenger using this ID if you desire?

Rose, I await your photo.

Philip

Back to the barrister:

Quote:

To:
From: "jules kone" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: FROM BARRISTER JULES KONE.
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

To:Dr. Philip McCavity .

Sir,

This is in acknowledgement of your mail sent to my
chambers.

I had been earlier briefed by Dr.Philip Momoh and had
also been in Contact with your partner here Mrs Rose
Nita.

However, I will be going to the appropriate ministries
to confirm on how to procure this necessary documents
as directed by Dr.Philip, because according to the
rules and the regulations of the bank, before they can
effect the transfer into your account, these documents
had to be produced.

Sir,i will inform you of my findings after i come
back from the appropriate ministries here.

Moreover, i want you to forward to me your banking
details as i will also be monitoring the transfer here
as your recepient lawyer.

I want you to contact me so that i tell you of my
findings:00225 0756-8657.

Thanks for your understanding.

Barrister Jules Kone(LLB.HONS.)

Principal attorney

Slightly more deranged.....

Quote:
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:51:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM BARRISTER JULES KONE.
To: "jules kone" <[email protected]>

Mr Kone,

I thank you for taking the trouble to contact me and i am willing to do whatever it takes to help Mrs Nita escape the clutches of her son who the Dark One informs me has been poisoning her over the 7 years.

My bank details are:

FIllings Bank Plc
Sort Code 45-99-63
A/c 08762984

I can be reached via fa on

0044871NNNNNNN

Please help me help her and draw her to our church.

Sincerely

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Quote:

To:
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:05:22 -0700 (PDT)

To: Dr. Philip McCavity.

Sir,

Sequel to your mail sent to this chamber this morning
i have been to the appropriate ministries in order to
obtain the neccessary documents requested from the bank
so that the funds will be transfer into your end
account privided.

Sir,in order to obtain the two documents

1/.Certificate of fund origin

2/.affidavit of Oath from the high court of justice.

We need the sum of 2,500.00 Euro.

Sir,i will advice you to send the money quickly in
order to obtain those documents because i have been
giving appointment by the appropriate ministries for
the issuing of the documents.

Immediately this documents will be obtained without any
delay and i will tender those documents to the bank for
immediate transfer of the funds into your end
account you have provided to this chamber.

However, you are therefore advice to send the money
2,500.00 Euro (Two thousand five hundred Euro)through
western union money transfer and you use the name of my
secretary:

NAME : MR.DARLINGTON KAYODE
ADDRESS:25 RUE DE COMMERCE,PLATEAU
ABIDJAN,IVORY COAST

Sir, please after you might had sent the money,you
call me and forward to me the informations you used in
sending the money in order to enable my secretary
retrieve the money.

Sir, i assure that immediately i receive this funds
from you, i will obtain all these necessary and vital
documents within 2 working days from the appropriate
ministries and forward to the concerned
authorities(Bank of Africa).

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Barrister Jules Kone(LLB HONS.)
Principal Attorney
00225 0756-8657

And more paranoid...

Quote:

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:22:09 +0100 (BST)

Jules,

I am surprised, all of a sudden you are seeking money from me. I believe that you are under the influence of the evil Patrick Nita who has made his mother ill. I will send the money as soon as you show me that you are not.

The dark one warns me to dear for your health so you must take strong foods.

Please send me proof you are a lawyer acting independently of the evil Patrick then I can commence the transfer.

Sincerely

Philip

So they send Rosie back in to soothe me

Quote:
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 02:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From Mrs Rose.
To:

Dr. Philip McCavity,

How are you ?

Hope you are fine !.

First of all i would like to inform you i have change my email address strictly for our communication pertaining to this transaction.
I do this for the benefit of both of us because i do not want anybody to know about this transaction again even my Son patrick.
I would like to know whether you have fnalise with the lawyer in order to obtain those documents so that the funds will be transfer into your account in your country.If you haven't done that i kindly request you to hasten things in order to avoid delay.I am the one that employ the lawyer and as such i will like you to dealings with him to be with confidence.
I will like to let you know that the lawyer has promise to pay me a visit at the hospital at lunch time for further discussion on how far he has gone with you on this transaction.
I am waiting for your mail as soon as you receive this message.
Remain bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Rose.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:25:34 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: From Mrs Rose.

Ah Rose,

How it gladdens my heart to see you writing to me once again. I apologise for my delay in replying however I have been to a conference on the use of food colouring and how it appertains to infant overbite syndrome in dentristry in Clacton. There were several higly specialised dentists and my speech about the location of fire eits and the dangers of loose cabling was a complete success!

I am glad now that you recognise your son is in the evil one's thrall, it saddens me that perhaps the lawyer is too since he has just asked me for money which I think he intends to use to by shoes and chickens for Patrick.

No matter, upon receipt of your photo I shall commence the arrangements and begin looking for a flat for us to meet in. Are you sure we can trust this lawyer to not mention this to your son? The Dark One truly warns me that Patrick has plans for breaking us apart through the use of Patrick's evil. Tonight I shall air-drown a goldfish as a sacrifce to provide you with further protection.

Finally about the photo, will you be able to have your mouth open so that I can see your teeth? As a dentist I find I can tell a lot about a person from seeing inside their mouth. Please respond soon.

Philip

And back to Jules to ask for the cash

Quote:
To:
Subject: FROM BARRISTER JULES KONE.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:36:53 -0700 (PDT)

To : Dr. Philip McCavity.

Sir,

Sequel to your mail received by this chamber, i am very
sorry for late in response due to handling cases at the
high court this morning and immediately i got your
message through tet which i later have to read.

Pertaining to your enquires about me haven't anything
to do with Patrick is false.

I am a legitimate lawyer who is employed by Mrs Rose
Nita to see to her problem in which she introduced you
to me with all hopes that you will assist her in taking
care of this transaction.

Moreover,i am only demanding for the money to obtain
those required documents in order to tender it to the
bank so that the fund will be transfer into your end
account in your country and meanwhile without those
documents the fund will not be transferred according to
their rules and regulation.

As you might know that i am a strong christian who
believe in God and do things according to his will.

In lieu of this i do advice you to send the money so
that the documents will be obtain from the appropriate
ministries here.

Attach is my professional identity card for you to view.

Thanks Barrister Jules Kone(LLB HONS.)
Principal Attorney
00225 0756-8657

A slight delay in replying so time for a new excuse...

Quote:

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:55:20 +0100 (BST)

Jules,

No problem at all sunshine, I myself have just returned from a conference where i have been addressing a group of fellow dentists. I gave a 45 minute video presentation entitled The Angle Grinder - a Dentist's Best Friend? In it I discussed the use of an angle grinder as a handy emergency tooth removal piece of equipment and I must say it went down *very* well!

To business, I am now in receipt of a copy of an official identity card which is good however you said to me yourself that we should be cautious and I'm as cautious as cat on ice with a tummy bug.

To prove to me that this is your ID card and not just some random lawyer's I will require a photograph of your personally. in this photograph I must ask that you have your mouth wide open to epose to me your teeth. As a dentist I can judge the mettle of a man by seeing his teeth and while I would rather do this in person, by email will suffice.

Once I have received this photo we can recommence with the Dark One's blessings.

I have already made plans for how we will deal with her son Patrick!

I look forward to your response

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

And it seems that the photo request was either too specific or too odd. From then I have heard no more although I did send a few more emails just to test the waters.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:07:28 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Worried

Rose,

It has been too long since I heard from you? I fear that maybe you have passed over into death and you are unredeemed by the Dark One. Is this so? Has your son Patrick got to you? Just say the word if this is the case and I will arrange for a group of my dental nurse friends to fly out and release you. They are all former soldiers and have recently seen action (on TV).

I hope you receive this in good health.

Philip

Quote:
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:43:03 +0100 (BST)

Jules,

Why have I heard no more from you? I have been making arrangements with Fillings Banks for a substantial cash payment and yet I have heard no more from you nor have I heard from dear Fatou.

Do I need to send the boys around?

Kind regards,

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Quote:
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:09:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: From Mrs Rose.

Dear Sweet Rose,

Your ignoring me hurts my soul. I pray to the dark one that you are well and that you have not taken a turn for the worse.

Contact me if you can as I would urgently like to conclude our transactions.

Your loving Philip

So it seems that I scared them off in the end. A shame but plenty more fish in the sea. Maybe even the son will be worth a shout in due time.

Hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the typos.

"happy is the finger that dumps on the board while glory is the brian that tells me whats to write and gladness will be yours when you are reading this massage." - Brother Henry Onoura joining the Church of Evangelical Medical Predilections and Ischemic Love of the Dark One.

"DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL SEND YOU AN EVIL NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE. BEST REGARDS. " - Banker Mitchelle Graham becoming exasperated at Dr McCavity
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic