SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

boring but wasted his time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jupe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is another of my first baits. It seemed to go on forever (5 weeks) with no real results apart from 40+ emails and a couple of trips to WU

Quote:
24th August 2004
From Mariam Abacha <[email protected]>

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Mariam. Abacha, the widow of General Sani Abacha the Late Nigerian Head of State.
I am presently in distress and under house arrest while my son Mohammed is undergoing trial in Lagos and Abuja though he has just been recently granted bail under the condition that my family refunds to the Federal Government some amount of money.
The government has frozen all the family account and auctioned all our properties.
To save the family from total bankruptcy I plan to Transfer through an Financial Institution,the sum of US24, 000,000.00. secretly kept by my late husband.The money was deposited with a Security/Finance Company in Europe.
However,because of the security Watch on us,i may not be able to carry out this Transaction with you.You can also contact me through my family attorney Barrister Emmanuel Adams (SAN) on his e-mail address:[email protected] and my lawyer shall arrange with you,toward`s effective completion of this transaction.
Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70% is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government.
Endeavour to send your phone and fax numbers for easy Communications. This project is not risky.Contact my Lawyer on this [email protected]
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Mariam Abacha(Dr.)

Quote:
Dear Maryam
I have seen a photo of your husband, boy was he an ugly bastard.
I read loads of articles about him, he was not a very nice man. I bet you are glad he is 6ft under.
What happened to all your children? I think it said you had ten of them - WOW! 10 kids! that 10 lots of pain, 10 bloody teenagers how awful !!

I would be happy to help you steal all his money.
Just let me know what I need to do

Hairy Ratchett

Quote:
Dear Hairy
how are u today, pls dont think it is a childs play every thing u have been hearing are all fake so we can as well do the trancasion.
received your e-mail message to me and I am glad to respond now. I have been trying to convince my children who do want us to make mistakes that I have a strong feeling that you are God sent man to bring us out of our present predicament.I am very flattered and happy to know that somebody out there care this much for me.
My children are afraid because of the several betrayals that we have received from close friends and family members who have benefited greatly from the Government of my late husband and yet still unveil our secret bank accounts to the Government making the Government to confiscate about US$700illion of what my husband left behid for us,leaving us with virtually nothing apart from these remaining US$40.3Million which I speak about and we cannot afford to loss this remaining funds.
My children, would have wanted me to find out more about you before proceeding to do this business with you but I have assured them that I have a strong premonition that you are God sent and I am going to proceed without any further hesitation.
I have given all the necessary legal instruments (documents)that would empower you to claim the luggage to my son Ibrahim who would not hesitate to deliver them to you as soon as he hears from you.Please call Ibrahim now on telephone number +234 -1- 7759284 I have instructed him to await your call today and that he should send you the necessary documents as soon as he discussed with you. I also gave him your contact.Please you can also reach my Son Ibrahim via Email([email protected])
I am offering you 30% of the money because I need to give incentives to whoever is assisting me considering the betrayals I have received from close family members and friends.

I await your response to this message as I greet you from the depth of my heart.
Please try to call my son Ibrahim unfailingly today, you will get to like him as he is very accommodative.

He will have to handle this transaction as my telephone lines are bugged by the security agents.
Please sent me your picture too.

With LOVE from,

Hajia Maryam Abacha.
NB PLS U CAN CONTACT ME ANY TIME VIA THIS BOX

Quote:
Hi Mariam
I hope you are well.
I have attached a photo of my family for you, I am on the left in the brown trouser suit.
My husband is very happy for me to help you, he wants money to buy a big boat. We all ready have two boats but he says he needs a bigger one.
I am sorry I cannot phone your son because I am deaf and won't be able to talk to him. My husband refuses to talk to him and the children are away, so please tell him I am sorry and ask him to email me with the information.

Please send me a photo of your family

God Bless

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Thanks you for your mail and your willingness to asist me and my Family in this transaction,i am i saw your happy Family may God richly bless all member of your Family, sorry for your Deaf condition i pray that the Almight God help you Amen.
My Son Abba Abacha will contact you with all relevant Details on how this transaction will be concluded just help me keep this transaction confidential,and tell your husband that it is confidential too.
Just await my son's contact with the Details of this transaction.
God Bless you.
Best Regards
Hajia Mariam Abacha.Dr.

Quote:
Dear Hary
Thank you for your mail,and you willingness to assit my Family in this transaction.
I pray that God will see us through to the successfull end of this transaction.
This Money was Deposited with a Security Company in Europe by my Late Father Gen. Sani Abacha.
Your willingness to assist in receiving this Money on behalf of the Abacha's Family and Investing Our 70% Share of this Money in your Country in a profiting joint-venture business with you is Highly appreciated.
YOUR ROLE IN RECEIVING THE FUNDS:
You will be required to contact the Security Company on behalf of my family, asking them that Abba Abacha had asked you to Contact them as regard Funds that was Deposited with them by the Abacha Family. You will tell them that you are the beneficiary of the Funds Belonging to the Family and you want the Money to be transfered to you in your Country. And you will be given instructions on how the Money will be transfered to your Account in your Country.
We have Agreed to give you 30% of the Total Money,and the remaining 70% will be invested in your Country by you in a profiting Business.
Hary, we need to act fast as my Family is loosing a lot of Money to the present Goverment,and we need to work together as partners to see that this transaction will come to a successfull end.
As soon as i get reply or Call from you,i will give you contact of the Security Company for you to contact them immidaitely.
I will want you to Forward to me the Following Details of your's:
1:Full Name
2:Contact Address
3:Tel/Fax Line
4:International pasport or Drivers Lincense
As this i will need to give to our Family Lawyer
I await your urgent reply,
May Allah Bless you and you Family.
Abba M.Abacha
Phone:+234-80-55535379
NB:This transaction should be kept Personal.
Below is my Drivers Lincense and my mother's personal Picture and my Sister's

Quote:
Dear Abba
Thank you so much for the photos of your family. Your sisters are very pretty.
Please send me any documents that are needed, I will get them filled in and sent straight back to you

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Thank you for your mail,
I want you to forward to me the information i requested for,so that preparation of the Documents that will make you the beneficiary of this Money will commence imdiately.
As soon as i get this information i will forward to you contact of the Security Company affiliate Bank for you to contact them so that this transaction will comences as soon as possible.
I await your personal informations.
Regards
Abba.

Quote:
1:Full Name - Hairy Ratchett
2:Contact Address - Grantleigh Manor, Marlbury, North Devon
3:Tel/Fax Line +44xxxxxxxxx419
4:International passport or Drivers License � Attached

Quote:
Dear Hairy Ratchett
Thanks for your mail and International Pasport page.i really appreciate your effort in helping us in this transaction.
Hairy Ratchett I have been making discussion with the Bank which this Money is presently with,so they told me that the Money was Deposited into a Suspence Account with them,so if the Money will be transfer to my Partner in UK,my partner will have to first Open an Account with their Bank ,so that the Money can be moved from the Suspence Account to the Account you are to open with them,and immidiately you open an Account with them the Money will now be moved into it,Then you can now make transfer from the new Account you are to open with their Bank to your Account in UK.
Hairy Ratchett, i want you to indicate to me if you are ready to contact the Bank for arrangement, to see that we conclude this transfer this week.please reply immidiately so that i will give you the Bank contact,and give you instruction on how to contact them.
Do give me a convinient time for me to Call you.
I await your urgent reply.
Mr Abba Abacha.

I didn't answer for a few days

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
Please Call me lets talk over this Transaction before contacting the Bank.
My Number +234-8055535379
I await your Call.
God Bless

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have already explained to your mother about my problem with the telephone.
In my first email I told her - "I am sorry I cannot phone your son because I am deaf and won't be able to talk to him. My husband refuses to talk to him and the children are away, so please tell him I am sorry and ask him to email me with the information."

I haven't found a doctor who can suddenly cure my defect so cannot have a conversation over the phone.

I cannot see a reason for a telephone call. I can get all the information I need in an email. If this is a problem for you then maybe we should stop now

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
How are you?
I saw your mail, and it was well understood.
Hary,you know this Money we are talking about about is a Huge Sum of Money,$24.000.000.00 (Twenty Four Million United State Dollars) and it belongs to my Family so one needs to be very carefull to see that everything is been done in an orderly manner.
I have some few question to ask you before we proceed with contacting the Bank.
1: Do you have a Bank Account In the UK where this Money will be transfered into, as soon as you open an Account with the Bank the Money is presently with,And how much is in your Account in the UK.
2: The Internaltional passport you sent me i see a Female face and a female name,but the Sex Column is SHOWING (MALE). oops!
As soon as i get those questioned answered i will proceed with you in this transaction with immidaite effect.
The Bank are already aware of you as our beneficiary.
Reply Immdiately,lets proceed.
God Bless.
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
Oh Dear, I have just phoned the passport office and told them of this and they have said it is an error. I have to send it back and get a new one. They said I shouldn't have been able to use it but I have managed to go to Europe a few times with it and no one has ever noticed!

Yes, I have 3 bank accounts, one for business, one for pleasure and one for savings.

I have about �3000 in the pleasure account. �26,000 in the business account and about �30,000 in the savings account.

God Bless
Hary

I got an email from another Mariam..

Quote:
Dear Mariam

I am a bit concerned. Today I received an email that appears to come from you, it had an offer similar to the one you sent me but not quite the same. Here is the start of the email...

PLEASE NOTE: USE ONLY [email protected]
FOR SECURITY REASONS.

DR. MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
C/O. MUSA ABACHA
KANO-NIGERIA

BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Dear sir/madam,

RE: US$50 MILLION / INVESTMENT ADVICE

I am the wife to Ex-Nigerian(president)Head of State Late Gen. Sanni
Abacha
who died on the 8th of June 1998. Sometime in 1998 before his death, he entrusted to me the sum of US$50 (Fifty Million United States Dollars) which we deposited with an organizaion which I will disclose to you later ...

Has someone used your email? Should I be concerned about security and should I reply to the email
Please help
Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Thanks for your mail to me,
Hary i want you to be very consiuos about the emails you receive,i think those are people who are trying to inpasonate us in this our transaction.
please do not reply to eny mail carrying my name that is not from this my email address dont responce to them OK,please for security reasons do ot reply that mail.
my son is updating me with all informations you and him is going through to end this transaction i thank you very much for your support and understanding to help my Family in geting this Money and investing it for us.
May God Richly bless you and my Family.
Regards
Dr. Mariam Abacha

Quote:
Dear Mariam
I am ignoring them, they have sent me 3 emails up to now but I am deleting them as they are obviously impostors.

God Bless

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I want you to follow my instructions accordingly
I am Furwarding to you contact of the Bank,I want you to send them an Email immidiately you read this Mail,telling them that Abba Abacha asked you to contact them as regards The $24.000.000.00 USD belonging to the Abacha Family to your Account,tell them you are the Benefiaciary of the Account that you wish to transfer the Funds to your Account in the UK and you want to open an Account with them so that the Money will be release from the Suspence Account to your Account so that transfer of the Entire Funds will be made to your Account in the UK.
As soon as you do that i want you to update me immdiately.
The Bank Contact is as Below:
Contact Person:Mr Patrick Jones
Bank Name:Munttoren commercial bank plc
TEL.+31-616-358-552,+31-205-248-242
Fax:+31-205-248-417, +31-642-062-819
Email:[email protected]
God Bless
Abba Abacha.

Quote:
ATTENTION Mr Patrick Jones
Abba Abacha asked me to contact you regards transferring the $24.000.000.00 USD belonging to the Abacha Family to my Account. I am the Benefiaciary of the Account and I want you to transfer the Funds to my Account in the UK.
I want to open an Account with you so that the Money will be released from the Suspence Account to my Account so that transfer of the Entire Funds can be made to my Account in the UK.
Hairy Ratchett

Quote:
Dear Abba
I wrote the email to the bank but that email address doesn't seem to exist. I got this message

<[email protected]>:
64.4.50.99 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

What is going on? I have already had another strange email from Mariam Abacha asking for my help with a business proposal when I am already helping her, now this email address doesn't exist for a bank.
I am getting a bit concerned

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
Hary i saw your mail,i apologise for the mistake in the email address i sent you i am furwarding the real email address to you.
Email:[email protected]
Hary i want you to disregard any mail from any body that is claiming to be my Mother, please dont attend to any mails at all.OK,I believe they are people you are trying to see that this transaction does not going on well for us,i assure you that we are concluding this transaction as soon as possible,i want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free so there is nothing to be afraid off.
I want you to contact the Bank immidaitely send them an email and tell them as i told you to do so that we can conclude this transaction as soon as possible.
As soon as you contact the Bank via email,once they get back to you i want you to update me immdiately with the outcome.
I await your update.
God Bless
Abba Abacha.

Quote:
Hi Abba

I have emailed the bank.
Don't worry about that other person, I am ignoring the emails now.

Hary
Jupe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Our ref: MB/02-J/1065/NL
Your ref: MCB/46/47-0012
3rd September, 2004

Attn: Hairy Ratchett
BANK DEPOSIT IN YOUR FAVOUR

This is to inform you that we have received a credit advice for the sum of $24,000,000(Twenty Four Million United States Dollars) to be credited to your account.
Since you do not have an operational account with this bank, your funds have been lodged in a suspense account pending the activation of an account.
Please fill out the attached offshore account opening forms in this
email and send by fax a copy of your valid identification document
(International Passport or Drivers License).
Please notify us also if you wish to make transfers to other accounts
and provide your transfer instruction(s) and the account type you wish to activate with us.

Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for banking with us.

Best Regards,

Patrick Jones
For: George Simon
Tel: +31-616-358-552

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I want you to update me as soon as the Bank get back to you.
Regards
Abba.

Quote:
Hi Abba
I got the forms filled in and sent back

Hary

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have had the email returned from the bank again!

it said...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Thanks for the mail,
I dont understand your mail properly,you said you have fill the forms and send to them,and later you said the mail reuturned back to you, have you sent the Forms back to the Bank?has the Bank get back to you?please explain.
Regards
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I sent them to the bank but the mail was returned, so they haven�t got the details yet

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Hary i want you to please resend the Forms to them again and get back to me immdiately with the update.
Their email:[email protected]
Update me.
Abba

Quote:
I have sent it again
I will email you once they tell me they have got them

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Thanks for you effort so far, and for dedicating enouhg time for this transaction.
Did the mail go for you?hope it did not return back update me ASAP.
God bless
Abba.

Quote:
It hasn't come back yet, lets hope this one worked

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
I want you to update me as soon as they get back to you.
God Bless
Abba.

Quote:
Our ref: MB/02-J/1065/NL
Your ref: MCB/46/47-0012

3rd September, 2004

Attn: Mrs. Hairy Ratchet ACCOUNT ACTIVATION

We acknowledge the receipt of your account opening documents.
The Accounts department is now processing your account Opening. You are hereby required to make an initial deposit based on the type of account you wish to hold with MUNTTOREN PLC, the category of account and the initial deposit available in MUNTTOREN PLC are stated below:

1. Regular Account, the initial deposit is �3,500.00 (Three Thousand
Five Hundred Euros).The maximum transfer possible within a month is
$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred Thousand USD)

2. Daily Account, the initial deposit is �4,500.00 (Four Thousand Five Hundred Euros). The Maximum transfer possible within a month is
$2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Thousand USD).

3. Premium Account, the initial deposit is �5,500 (Five Thousand Five
Hundred Euros). The transfer possible within a month from this account is $5,000,000.00 (Five Million USD).

4. Platinum Account, the initial deposit is �6,500.00 (Six thousand
Five Hundred Euros), the maximum transfer possible from this account within a month is $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million USD) and above

For your account to be activated immediately, you are required to
transfer the initial deposit which will be deposited in your account to activate the account before your claims can be transferred out of the suspense account into a normal operative account.

Note that funds lodged in suspense account are NON-DEDUCTIBLE until it has been transferred to your operative account. Once your account is opened you will have an account number and a pin code which you will use to access your account through our website for online transfer.
Advise us on when payment can be made in order for us to inform you of payment modality.

We look forward for your prompt response; should you have any
questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for banking with us

Best Regards,

Patrick Jones
For: George Simon
Tel: +31-616-358-552

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have had a reply from the bank. I think the account is now open. I am going to email them to see what needs to be done now.

God Bless
Hary

Quote:
Dear Mrs.Hairy,

You are expected to locate the nearest WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
AGENT to make payment for account activation to our account officer whose details are stated below:

Name: Christopher Omoze Tobore
Address: Gronoveen 53,1103lv Amsterdam,Netherlands.

You are expected to send a copy of the payment receipt to us for
reference purpose and also give us a call to inform us that you have made the payment.

Awaiting your response soonest.

Yours Sincerely

Patrick Jones
For George Simon.

Quote:
Dear Patrick Jones
I don't know how to send money using Western Union. Can I send you a cheque? Do you accept credit cards?
How much do I have to pay?

Hairy Ratchett

Quote:
Dear Mrs.Hairy,

Sending of WESTERN UNION is very easy.All you need do is look for the
nearest WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT close to you and tell them
you
want to send some money to the
Netherlands and when you make the payment,you will be given a receipt
of
payment and that you will send to us for reference purpose.

Issuance of cheques is not allowed in this case or credit cards as it
is a
security measure which we follow for the security of this bank and for our customers.

You have to make a choice of account which you will go for and the
account you will be going for will determine how much you will be paying.

I hope you understand my explanations clearly?

Looking forward to your prompt response back.

Kind Regards.

Patrick Jones

Quote:
I would rather come to the bank and bring the money with me. I am not happy about using Western Union and I would like to meet you and do this in person.

I will let you know what day I am arriving.

Hairy Ratchett

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Thanks for the mail,
Have you written an email to the Bank,to know what is the next step for us to take,please update me if you have done that,and update me with their reply to you.
God Bless
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Hairy,

You can come over to the Netherlands,but you have to book an
appointment
with us first so that we wil attend to you on arriva.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind Regards
Patrick Jones
For George Simon

Quote:
I will fly over next Wednesday, 8th September
I will be staying with a friend for 3 days. Please make an appointment for Thursday or Friday
Jupe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Hairy,

When you are coming over,our protocol officer will be the one to pick
you up at the airport when you arrive and we will book a hotel reservation for you on arrival.

Note that we have security measures we take to ensure we are safe and
our customers are safe.I hope you understand our terms and conditions?

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind Regards.

Patrick Jones
For George Simon.

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
What is the situation?have you heard from the Bank?please update.
Happy Weekend.
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have arranged to go to the Netherlands to meet the man from the bank

God Bless

Hary

Quote:
Dear Patrick
It won't be necessary to pick me up. I have already transferred funds to my Netherlands account. My friend is picking me up and I will be staying with him. He will also take me to the bank and wait for me.

Please let me know what day and time is convenient for you

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
What is the situation,have you not heard from the Bank,have they not sent you an email,please update me.
Regards
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have updated you each time I have received or sent an email.
I didn't hear from the bank because it was a weekend and banks are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. I expect to hear from them today.
Please stop asking me for an update. As soon as I have any information I will contact you

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Abba
I haven't heard from the bank. They are supposed to make an appointment for me to see them. I have booked flights to go to the Netherlands and wont be able to access my email until Wednesday night. I am supposed to meet them on Thursday or Friday.

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day and God Bless,
I understand you completely,Hary i want you to know that this Transaction is confidential,and we dont want any other person or Group person to know about this.
Please i will really want you to go to Neitherlands and meet with them and receive this Money Directly from them without any orther person involve in this Transaction,so what i want you to do now is to reach them and make arrangement with them on how to come and receive you in the Airport as you are arrive Neitherlands.
I want you to reach the Bank Officials make arrangement with and on how to meet over in Neitherland,and as soon as you do that i want you to update me with the outcome of the Arrangement.
I await your update.
Regards
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
My plans are already made. I have my friend picking me up at the airport. I am staying at his house and he says he will take me to the bank and wait outside for me. He doesn't know what I am doing, only that I have to see a bank manager. He knows I have a bank account in the Netherlands and is assuming it is this bank.

I just need a time to go and meet the officials and the address of the bank.
If I don't get the information in time I will still go to the Netherlands and have a small holiday with my friend
I will not be able to contact you once I leave tomorrow morning.

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
I dissagree with that your arrangement,i will not take any risk of such to becouse that Money is a very huge amount,and we strongly depend on that Money.
Hary,you will have to work according to my instructions to see that we make this transaction hitch free i will not allow any person to follow you to the Bank and wait outside.if you know you will go alone make arrangement with the Bank Officials and then update me, anything apart from that i will not allow it.becouse i have to safeguard this Money from seizure by the Nigerian Goverment.
Write an Email to Mr.Patrick Jones and make all arrangement with on how to pick you from the Air-port OK.
So update me with your arrangement with Mr Patrick Jones.
Best Regards
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
There is no security risk. The money is already in the Netherlands. I transferred it last week. I will not have any large sums when I arrive.
I will be collected from the airport by my friend, we will go out for dinner on Wednesday evening.
On Thursday morning I will go to my bank in the Netherlands and collect the funds, then go to your bank to deposit the funds.
My friend is a big strong man and is not afraid of anyone, he will protect me for the journey from one bank to the other.
I have told him that I want his help to open a new account, he is happy to help without knowing any more details. I trust this man with my life and if you want this to be a successful transaction you are going to have to trust me.
There is no chance of the Nigerian govt knowing about any of this. As a member of the European Community I am allowed to move my money around to any bank without any questions being asked.
Now please relax and I will contact you as soon as the money is in the other bank account.
All I need now is a time and address to deposit the money.
Mr Patrick doesn�t seem to be answering my emails. Perhaps you could contact him and ask him to email an appointment time and let me have the address of the bank.

God Bless

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
Hary i most say that we cannot continue this transaction together,as you dont work according to my instruction.It is not that i dont trust you in this transaction but some protocol has to be followed.
Mr Patrick Jones is incharge of this transaction for us so if you really want to help us you are suppose to work with his instruction and mine,but since the case is ortherwise we cannot continue with your own decisions.
We have to follow the normal Banking regulation which Mr Jones has explained to me,travelling to Neitherlands will be additional expenses,why dont you activate your Account with the required Amount of the Bank so that the Money will be removed from the suspence Account to your new Account with the Bank from where you will now orther for transfer to your Account in the U.K.
Hary if you really want to help us contact Mr Patrick Jones and ask him how to activate your Account with them so that we can move ahead,anything apart from this option i most say we cannot continue.
I await your urgent reply
God Bless
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have arrived safely in Amsterdam. My friend is taking me for lunch and then we are going to visit the bank.I found the address on one of the emails off the bank.
I might pop in and make an appointment with Mr Patrick Jones. I am sure he must be having problems with his emails because I send him replies and he doesnt answer me.
After I have been to the bank I will be very busy with my friend. We have been having an affair for a couple of years and this bank thing was a good excuse to come and see him.
I will contact you later to let you know how I got on with Mr Patrick Jones

God Bless

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Abba
I found the bank, it was in a different street. I asked to speak to Mr Patrick Jones but they didn't know who I was talking about.
I will be coming home tonight because I had a bit of an argument with my friend. He seems to think you are playing a joke on me.
I will email the bank when I get home and see if I can work out how to do this Western Union thing

God Bless

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I told you to work according to my Instruction and Mr.Patrick Jones Instruction,but you refuse,there's no way they will answer you without you making arrangement with them to meet with you at the Air-port.
Hary i want you to send the Bank an Email and ask them the way furward,immidiately you arrive the U.K,so that we can move ahead with this transaction,acctivate your account with this Bank so that the Money can be removed from the suspence Account to the New Account you are to open with them.
You have already Filled all the Forms sent to you and you have returned it back to them why not Acctivate the Account with the required Money so that you can have access to the Account via the Internet,and other for the transafer of the entire Funds to any of your Account in the UK..
Please do that and get back to me with update.
I await your update.
Best Regards
Abba Abacha.

I ignored him for a couple of days

Quote:
Dear Hary,
What is happening? i want you to update me with developments.
Regards
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I got a little side tracked in Amsterdam, I went into one of those coffee places and someone gave me a really nice cigarette. It seems I got stoned on cannabis!
Any way I met a nice man called Joe, he is from Nigeria, he said he was in Amsterdam on business. He took me out for a few drinks and one thing led to another. I ended up staying an extra night.
My husband is furious, he wants to buy a new boat and is not happy with the bank.
I would like you to try to explain in simple terms, why the bank isn't in the street that is on the banks letter. Why had the other bank never heard of Patrick ?
Please tell me what is going on. Joe thinks you are a bad man, he said he needs help to get some money into Europe and he thinks I could help him.
At least he is a real person, he is coming to England to visit me next week, he says he has some forms to sign and he is opening up a bank account. I might help him, his bank only wants �2000 to process the transaction.

Hairy

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I dont know what you are talking about,if you are ready to end this Transaction write a mail to the Bank informing them that you wish to Acctivate the Account with the required Money.so that we can now know that we are getting the Money Trasfered to your Account in the UK within now and early next week OK.
God Bless
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I don't seem to be able to get hold of the bank. I have 3 email addresses for them, 2 dont seem to work and the 3rd one is not replying to me.
Please give me an email address of the bank and I will get this transaction done this week

God Bless
Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I want you to forward to me all the Mails you sent to the Bank immdaitely
so that i will know what to do.
Abba

Quote:
Dear Abba
I can't send them because I didn't save them.
I addressed them to Mr Patrick Jones and asked him to activate the account.
He didn't reply so I sent another one asking him to reply.
Then I sent another one asking what the fuck he is playing at, I was getting a bit annoyed.
Then I got that one returned to me because the email account didn't seem to be working.

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Do have the Acctivation Fee ready now?
Reply me.
Abba

Quote:
Dear Abba
I have had the fee for two weeks. I transferred it into a bank in the Netherlands. I went to the bank and got it out ready to meet Patrick but he wasn't there. I gave some to my friend Joe and I put the rest back into the bank.
I just have to go get it out of the bank.

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Is the Fee with you now?reply me

Quote:
I can get it in half an hour.

Quote:
Daer Hary,
If you have gotten it, update me,i will give you intructions on what to do
God Bless
Abba

Quote:
Dear Abba

Ok, I will go to the bank now and get it and email you this afternoon

Hary

Quote:
Ok Hary as soon as you come back from the Bank send me an email to inform me.
God Bless
Abba

Quote:
Hi Abba
I am back from the bank. I had a hell of a job finding a parking space. Then the bank manager wanted to escort me back to the car because he said I could be robbed with all that cash in my bag.
I got �5000, is that enough?

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I want you to send the Money now to the Bank through theWestern Union Money Trasfer information they gave you to send to them previously,and forward to me the receiver information so i that i will personally forward to the Bank to receive the Money,for your Account to be acctivated immdiately so that we can get this Money transfered to you.
I await the receiver information immiadately.
God bless
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
I dont have the details and the bank aren't replying to my emails
Please get the details of the bank and forward to me to me as soon as possible

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
Hary at this moment i will want you to send the Money to our Family Lawyer here in Nigeria so that we will help us get your Account Acctivated in the Bank.
So want to know if you have the Money with you right now so that i will give you instructions on how to send the Money to our Family Lawyer to amke the payment for you to the Bank.
A await your urgent reply.
Abba.

Quote:
Dear Abba
Yes I have the money. Please let me know what I need to do

Hary

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day,
I want you to send this Money to our Family Lawyer today with this information,send the Money through Western Union Money Trasnfer with this Information so that our Family Lawyer will receive the Money and transfer it to the Bank for the Acctivation of your Account.
I want you to send the Sum of $1.500 U.S.D,(One Thousand Five Hundred united Dollars) now to nigeria so that our Famliy lawyer will receive and send to the Bank.
Then send the other $1.500 U.S.D, tommorow so that he will receive and send all to the Bank by monday so that your Account will be acctivated,after that i will give you instructions on what to do.
Send Money Now with this Information below:
Name:Suleman Kadiri
Destination:Nigeria
Amount:$1.500 U.S.D
Text Question:What Is your Name
Answer:Hary
Then send to me immdiately the secreat number for me to forward to our Lawyer to pick the Money up before the end of Today.
i wait the receiver information.
God Bless
Abba.

Quote:
Attached is the scanned image of Western Union Receipt showing numbers required

Hary

I sent a DLL file
Quote:
Dear Hary,
I was enable to open the attached file you sent to me.please resend with with microsoft word or wordpad.for me to be ebble to open it.
Regards
Abba

Quote:
TRY AGAIN

Quote:
Dear Hary,
The Money was not located in Western Union with the Information you sent.
Abba

Quote:
Hi Abba
Oh dear, I have checked and I got the number slightly wrong
I am so sorry
Hary

Sent it again with a change in the number

Quote:
Dear Hary,
Good Day.
I believe you are playing with us, given us Fake Information please do not contact me again.
God Bless
Abba

Quote:
27th September 2004

Dear Abba
What do you mean? Why would I give you fake information?
The information I have given you is a real as the millions you have in a bank somewhere

Hary

I did far too much in this one. I have now learnt not to send forms when requested. To ignore any requests by going off topic. I no longer reply with the original email at the bottom and I always change the subject.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole idea is to waste time, that's pretty much all that I try to do. Trophies are simply the icing on the cake and add to our enjoyment. But every email they send to us is one we've diverted from a potential victim, so well done.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 weeks, 40+ emails and a couple trips to WU? I'd say that's a helluva successful bait. Keep up the good work.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Very Happy
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can probably get the bait going again if you really want, just wait a couple of weeks and then send a message something like "Dear Sir, Please advise me on the status of this business." He is very likely to "forget" that you have accused him of faking.

I have resuscitated a single "ended" bait no less than three times this way, now going on five months and hundreds of messages. It doesn't make for riveting reading, quite the opposite, but is definitely a major time waster.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or, Harry can die and his wife or lawyer or neighbor or whomever can dredge up his email and try to close out his business deals. Then you can start the whole thing over again with a new character, but this time you will have a better set of baiting skills. In this way, you can bait this same mugu with 6 or 7 different characters while schooling yourself in the baiting arts. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic