SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SoulMate1972
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone,

I was a victim of a bad romance scam, unfortunately also lost alot of money in the process. But I was referred by a member of scamwatcher.com and I am here now to learn how to make these "LADS" life like hell. But more so learn how to keep track of them as well.
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome baumepour, Beefcake & SoulMate1972 . Have fun baiting and bait safe!

Don't think I'm gone, I'm busy RL atm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to become a super-baiter]</a>
Dr. Bombai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this great site through a blog post. I have been lurking for some time and enjoying the posts that are put up.
I will study the tutorials to learn the art of baiting so I can help out in this good cause.

Dr. Bombai
lespa
Wannabe Baiter

Location: North of the equator but still on Santa's delivery route (USA)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been harassing the scammers for a while now but in not so much of an organized way. A friend of mine lost over $15,000 to a scammer about 6 years ago and while I have no idea who he is I know that there are many of them out there just like him! My friend had to pay off a loan she took ($10,000) for the scammer!
This is my tribute to her and every other victim out there...oh yea....and it's fun as heck!!! Razz
I hope to learn a lot from the "masters" here Laughing

Lespa

jump_4_joy Click here to support 419Eater.com jump_4_joy
chambon
Banker Spanker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dr. Bombai & lespa. I hope you will learn to bait safe Wink

Lespa, I'm very sorry for your friend, but remember, bait safe, and never give them real money or information Wink

Don't think I'm gone, I'm busy RL atm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to become a super-baiter]</a>
muscadecipio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Always getting a few scam mails in the inbox. Been lurking around the site on and off for years. Always good for a laugh when things are quite. Eventually gave into the temptation to bait a lad after getting a mail 2 weeks ago. The forum has been brilliant for advice, ideas and a good laugh. Thanks to the mods for all the hard work.

Last edited by muscadecipio on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
rampscalion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings!

What are the odds? Seems the poster before me is also South African. What up muscadecipio?!

So yes, I do live in South Africa, but I have spent some time in the USA, and it was during that time that I got scammed. [again, what are the odds?] I only lost a bit of cash, but it still left me with the need for vengeance!

Last night, a friend of mine recommended this site to me, and I had to check it out and be a part of it!

I tried signing up for the Cherry Mentor programme, but I keep getting 504 errors. Is there any other way I can get a mentor?
spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello rampscalion

I see that you have been allocated a Mentor. - Threat him kindly

Oh ... and welcome; don't forget to read all the stickies Smile

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello rampscalion!

Welcome here! Have fun baiting!

@spot: I wouldn't suggest threating your mentor at all Shocked But maybe that's just where I went wrong Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed I meant to say 'threaten him kindly'.

badhairbear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Stumbled on this site this afternoon and this scambaiting lark looks like it could be fun, and certainly a more interesting hobby than most!

Right, off to set myself up some fake email accounts, find myself some lads and get cracking Very Happy
funny_franck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday was a day of great luck!!! Someone with as name close to UN General secretary's name (banK ki moon) wrote me (by email) that I had won $500'000 from a UN sponsored lottery. Obviously, I could not resist grabbing the money so I created a mail account, and replied from it to the guy in charge of this (Mr Frank Joseph)

This so nice gentleman came back to me and asks for some details, I'll do my best to provide him with plenty of details even if it may take some time ( I can be good at times asking endless silly questions).

I maybe have to create an Irish driving license picture (I am supposed to be Irish). Does anyone knows an easy way to create something looking good enough for Mr Frank Joseph ? I was thinking maybe sending him a scan of the wrong side of a driving license pretending being to dumb to know how to use a scanner.

anyway thanks for your help
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Funny_Franck

There is some very useful information in the following link.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846#7

One of the items in that link addresses sending of ID, such as passports, driver's license and anything that can be re-used by the scammer.

Quote:
Don't send your lad a real photo. If you lad asks for ID, either do the rename a .dll file trick, blur your ID to hell, or send him something else unreadable. Never send a lad a copy of yours or anyone else's passports or any other form of ID. It is likely that your lad will pass this information on to other people, or use the ID you give them to trick other people into believing them in the future. If you're going to send your lad a photo at all then it is suggested to send one where the face is shaded to not be recognisable.

Baiters have a zillion reasons why they cannot send ID, or how to make files that purport to be ID. When you keep reading the Stickies, Eater U and other posts you will quickly find the zillion ways we don't send IDs.

And your idea of purporting not to be able to use a scanner is a good one..........along with the scanner is broke.

Good Luck..........and welcome to all the others who have joined us lately.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
funny_franck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:

One of the items in that link addresses sending of ID, such as passports, driver's license and anything that can be re-used by the scammer.

Good point in no sending even a good looking fake id. I think I will be a very dumb guy who does not know how to use his scanner Embarassed
purplemuffin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!

New here, new to baiting but it seems like a lot of fun.. and hey, if it keeps the lads away from scamming real victims it can only be a good thing.

Off to read the stickies and Eater U, before signing up for a mentor (that seems to be the established advice for new baiters Smile ).

See you around!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, purplemuffin! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I am Glass of water.
I bring a few skills to the table, but really need a mentor. Cherrie did not have one for me. That was just the pits. Laughing
I will take my Cherrie pit and plant it.
I need a mentor, please.

I would like to focus on romance scams. I just saw a profile that was a soldier and I knew it was a scammer.
I still have the mail and chat. When he came back the second time he lost his nice English skills. Wink

My reason for joining, I want some collars. err. badges. Cool
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Glass of water!
Welcome to Eater!
Now that you have posted, try "cherrie" again, for a mentor. I believe that it will work now.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Hellchambers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehey eaters. Hellchambers here. Had alot of my time wasted while trying to sell my car. So I created a fake email with all fake details and used it to create a fake car ad for a car that don't exist.

Though I only wanted to piss these maggots off, I couldn't help but notice how dumb the shitheads are. So now I'm looking at different avenues to reverse their effect and take their money and put it to better use. Maybe find someone who lost alot to a scam and help em out.
But if at least I can waste their time and have a laugh doin it,
Then that's good too.

Looking forward to havin a chat and picking up some tips along the way.
Just one question. Why they called lads?
Bones Bustanut
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the day to you sir, hope you are well?

Nah, just kidding. I'm Bones, first time poster, long time reader. I've spent a great deal of my time in the past week or so reading the Letters Archive page on the main site, and today decided to take the plunge and sign up to the forum. I can't remember how I came across the site, but I'm glad I did as it's been a huge source of entertainment for me recently. I have Shiver Metimbers to thank for that.

I've never baited, and although I hope to some day, I intend to take every step possible to make sure it's a safe shenanigan. I've read the FAQ, rules, ethics of scambaiting, etc. so I have a feeling for the ethos of the site and its users. With that said, I haven't read all the help the forum has to offer, so I won't do any baiting without being completely sure of what I'm doing.

Anyway, just thought I'd come in and say hello to you all; I'm going to resume lurking the forum for further enlightenment now.
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm BookReader! I've dabbled in scam baiting before, with very humorous results. The other day I received an email telling my I won the Niger Delta Development Commission's lottery, and I decided to really get into scam baiting.

This forum looks like a great place where I can get some help and share my results!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater BookReader, Bones Bustanut, and Hellchambers! Glad y'all are here and have fun!

Remember -- read the stickies, bait safe, and sign up for a mentor. Very Happy

Oh and Hellchambers -- I don't remember why the term lads. I remember reading something about 'Lads from Lagos' one time but other than that, I am drawing a blank. Maybe someone else knows. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hellchambers

You posted:
Quote:

So now I'm looking at different avenues to reverse their effect and take their money and put it to better use.

I am not sure what you mean. If you mean you are looking to take money somehow from the lads and put it to another use, on Eater that is known as "cash baiting" and is something we do not do, not even if it is a penny.

If you meant something else by what you said, I apologize for misunderstanding.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
prettydamnquick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, new to this forum so thought I'd just say a quick g'day. Spent most of my day today (at work mind you, lol) reading some baiting stories. Some clever stuff you 419eaters are comming up with, and I'm sure I've got some to learn. Haven't really gone to the lengths some have gone to on here, but would like to, hence me joining, and learning a little more about the wonderful art. Anyway, here's to a good site & cause, cheers.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic