SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde let loose the 'dogs of war'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some weeks ago I recieved the longest scam letter in my limited experience. Four pages to be exact! To tell the truth I couldn't really be bothered and was about to hit the delete button...then I thought..."What the hell."

Quote:
Original Message
Subject: ATTENTION
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:18:28 +0200

FERDINAND GUZUMBU FARMS
FARM DEVELOPMENT CENTRE HARARE ZIMBABWE.
EMAIL : [email protected]

ATTENTION.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR THE EMBARRASMENT THIS LETTER MIGHT CAUSE TO YOU.I GOT
YOUR EXTEEMED FACT
FROM THE INTERNET LISTING FROM THE REFUGEE CAMP HERE IN REPUBLIC OF
BENIN{COTONOU}.I AM WRITING
FROM REPUBLIC OF BENIN{COTONOU}LET ME ALERT YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM
MAIL AND HAS NOTHING
TO DO WITH ANY TERRORIST ACTIVITIES NOW OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
MY NAME IS PRINCE EBENEZER MAZUKO {JNR},THE FIRST SON OF LATE MR FERDINAND
.G. MAZUKO, A FOREIGNER
WHO LIVED AND BASED IN ZIMBABWE AND THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF
FERDINAND GUZUMBU FARMS
IN HARARE ZIMBABWE.
MY FATHER DURING HIS LIVING WAS THE PRESIDENT ASSOCIATION OF NON
INDIGENOUS FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE,THAT
IS A NON GOVERMENTAL ORGANISATION THAT HAS CONTROL OF OVER 75%OF FARMS IN
ZIMBABWE,THE ASSOCIATION
OF FOREIGN FARMERS {A.N.I.F}WHICH MY LATE FATHER WAS THEIR PRESIDENT
STRONGLY OPPOSED AGAINST
THE GOVERNMENT OF ROBERT MUGABE AND IN THE SAME MANNER PRODUCED HER OWN
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
WHO CONTESTED WITH THE PRESIDENT BUT LOST TO HIM {MUGABE}DUE TO POWER OF
INCUBENCY BESTOWED
ON MUGABE�S REGIME. BEFORE THE ELECTION ROBERT MUGABE WITH HIS WICKED AND
ARROGANT NATURE,HIRED
ASSASSINS IN WHICH THEY SUCCEEDED IN SETTING ABLAZE MY FATHER�S OVER
25,000 HECTARES OF FARM
LAND RICHLY MAINTAINED AND HAS THE CAPACITY OF STORING OVER 77%OF
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE FOR
EXPORTATION AND HOME CONSUMPTION. AFTER BURNING THE FARMS,THEY DID NOT
STOP THERE BUT RATHER
PROCEEDED IN KILLING HIM MY FATHER.
ROBERT MUGABE�S REMAIN IN POWER HAS ALSO FRAUSTRATED MY FAMILY BY
WITHDRAWAL OF OUR LICENSE
TO OPERATE,OWN AND MAINTAINANCE OF ANY FARM IN ZIMBABWE INCLUDING OTHER
NON INDIGENOUS FARMS.DUE
TO THE AGONY BESTOWED ON MY FAMILY,WE WERE GIVEN A HINT THAT THE MUGABE�S
GOVERNMENT WANTS
TO WIPE OFF OUR FAMILY IN WHICH LEADS TO MY BEING SNEAKED OUT OF THE
COUNTRY WITH THE HELP
OF ONE OF MY FATHER�S CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDES HERE IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN
{COTONOU},BUT HE COULD
NOT HABOUR ME IN HIS RESIDENTIAL HOME DUE TO THE GOVERNMENT POLICY OF THIS
FRENCH SPEAKING
NATION.HE{BENIN RESIDENT}BY NAME MR RICHARDS BONGO TOLD ME THAT THE BEST
HE CAN DO FOR ME IS
BY KEEPING ME IN THE REFUGEE CAMP PENDING MY GRANTING OF ASYLUM BY THIS
COUNTRY.

THEN LAST MONTH,MR RICHARDS BONGO SENT A SIGNAL TO ME IN THE CAMP AND
INFORMED ME THAT MY
LATE FATHER HAS A CONSIGNMENT IN WHICH HE DEPOSITED WITH A FINANCIAL
INSTITUTION HERE IN REPUBLIC
OF BENIN{COTONOU}WORTHS USD$20.3MILLION IN WHICH THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE
WAS PREPARED IN MY
NAME BEFORE MY FATHER�S DEMISE.MR RICHARDS BONGO SUCCEEDED IN SNEAKING THE
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE
TO ME AND I HAVE KEPT IT TO THE UTMOST SECRECY HERE IN THE REFUGEE
CAMP.DUE TO THE FACT THAT
WE ARE RESTRICTED FROM COMMUNICATING WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD,I CANNOT EVEN
TRACE THE WHEREABOUTS
OF MY SIBLINGS KNOWING IF THEY ARE STILL ALIVE OR NOT,BUT I WISH THEY ARE
STILL ALIVE ANYWHERE
THEY ARE.HERE IN THE REFUGEE CAMP,WE ONLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET
FACILITY ONE HOUR PER
PERSON A DAY,AND IT WAS DURING THIS PERIOD THAT I GOT YOUR FACT.

NOW I AM WRITING TO BESTOWED TRUST TO YOU WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT
BETRAY ME AND DUE
TO THE DILENMA IN WHICH I HAVE BEEN INTO WITH THIS PREDICAMENT,I DEARLY
NEEDS SOMEONE�S ASSISTANCE
KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE OR KNOWN EACH OTHER
BEFORE,BUT I AM DOING THIS
ON THE BASIS OF COMING ACROSS YOUR FACTS AND BELIEVING YOU TO BE A GOOD
PARTNER SINCE MR RICHARDS
BONGO HAS BEEN KILLED BY THE ASSASSINS OF ROBERT MUGABE ON HIS RETURN TO
ZIMBABWE FOR MORE
TRADE TWO WEEKS AGO.THE ONLY THING I REQUIRED FROM YOU IS TO FORWARD YOUR
INTEREST TO ASSIST
ME AND YOU WILL COME TO REPUBLIC OF BENIN AT THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
HERE TO MAKE THE CLAIM
OF THIS CONSIGNMENT AND RECEIVE THE MONEY ON MY BEHALF SINCE I HAVE BEEN
SIGNALLED TO FORWARD
FOR THE CLAIM .

PLEASE I REQUIRE YOU TO KEEP THIS STRICTLY SECRET FOR YOURSELF ALONE AS I
DO NOT WANT EXPOSURE
FOR NOW UNTIL WE CONCLUDE ALL.ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF MY LETTER,YOU WILL
ARRIVE REPUBLIC OF BENIN
WHERE I WILL SNEAK OUT THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND AUTHORISATION LETTER TO
YOU THROUGH A LAWYER
ATTACHED HERE AT THE REFUGEE CAMP WHOM I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH AND HE
PROMISED TO ASSIST ME IN
GIVING YOU THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR ARRIVAL,BUT WARNED NOT TO DISCLOSE HIS
IDENTITY UNTIL YOU
ARRIVE FOR HIS WORKING REASONS. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO ASSIST ME,YOU
WILL BE ENTITLED
OF 30% OF THE MONEY AND 5% OF THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO DEFRAY ANY
EXPENCES THAT YOU MAY HAVE
DONE ON THE PROCESS OF THIS PROJECT.ALSO YOU WILL HELP ME TO INVEST MY OWN
SHARE IN ANY OF
THE WESTERN NATION YOU HAVE INTEREST IN PENDING MY SAFE FROM THE REFUGEE
CAMP.I WILL STOP HERE
UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY AS I HAVE TOLD THE STORY OF MY LIFE TO
YOU.REACH ME ON MY PRIVATEE
EMAIL ADDRESS .

THANKS FOR ALL
EBENEZER MAZUKO(FERDINAND)

This guy should have written a novel: Four pages of intrigue, murder and suspense. Luckily his troubles may be over�his letter has fallen into the hands of this pair�

Quote:

Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
Hyde and Jeckyl Laboratories
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Mazuku

My associate and I were most surprised to receive your very distressful e-mail. At the moment we just may be in a position to help you. Please e-mail further details as quickly as possible. Or you can phone us both direct on
1860-371-3571

Please reply as soon as you can get time on the internet facility you spoke of, we shall be waiting.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Henry Jeckyl and Mr Hyde

This was followed by the usual automated reply�

Quote:
DEAR DR HENRY JECKYL AND MR HYDE
THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO REPLY A POOR AND SUFFERING MIND LIKE ME , I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
LIKE I TOLD YOU IN MY INTIAL MAIL TO YOU ,THE LAWYER ATTACHED HERE ,AT THE REFUGEE CAMP HAS AGREED TO HELP ME BY GIVING THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE TO ANYONE THAT I BROUGH FORWARD TO HELP ME ,
SO I WILL TELL THE LAWYER THAT I HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD FRIEND THAT WILL HELP ME .
SO YOU WILL BE PREPARED TO COME TO REPUBLIC DU BENIN FOR THE LAWYER TO GO TO THE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY WITH YOU SO THAT YOU MAKE THE CLAIM OF OUR MONEY.LIKE I SAID BEFORE MY FAMILY ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AND I AM TRYING TO GET ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP TO TRACE THEM BUT IF I DID NOT, I WILL HAND OVER EVERYTHING TO GOD FOR HIS GRACE TO BE.

THIS COUNTRY IS A FREE ENTERPRISE NATION AND THEIR VISA CAN BE ISSUED TO YOU AT THEIR EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INFORM THEM THAT YOU ARE COMING FOR OUR PURPOSE BUT RATHER TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO REPUBLIC DU BENIN FOR TOURISM SAKE AS TOURIST VISA ARE EASILY GIVEN THAN ANY OTHER VISA.
AS SOON AS YOU PROCURE THE VISA TO COME TO BENIN WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AS THE FINANCE COMPANY GAVE ME LIMITED TIME TO COME FORWARD FOR THE PAYMENT,AS I AM GOING TO HAND OVER THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AND ALSO LETTER OF AUTHORISATION THAT YOU ARE BEING APPOINTED BY ME TO MAKE THIS CLAIM ON BEHALF OF MY FAMILY .
I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR KEEN INTEREST AND ALSO I AM EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
LET ME HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO THE LAWYER FOR HIM TO CONTACT YOU ON PHONE BUT I WILL BE USING MY ONE HOUR INTERNET CHANCE TO BE CONTACTING YOU THROUGH YOUR EMAIL, IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT THE LAWYER WILL DEMAND FROM YOU TO ENABLE THIS CLAIM , JUST GO AHEAD AND RENDER IT .
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
YOURS SINCERELY
EBENEZER MAZUKO

We send him this reply�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Mazuku

Or shall I call you Ebenezer? Thank you for your speedy reply. I hope this letter finds you well.

Mr. Hyde was most annoyed that you didn�t read our first letter properly as it already included our Telephone No. He can be quite difficult to control at times. Needless to say I managed to calm him down.

Please it is most important that we do not upset him as he can be quite violent without his medication.

Now the No you requested is�.1860-371-3571

We shall wait to hear from your Lawyer. I have to go now as Mr. Hyde is ready to come out and God only knows what he�ll get up to if I don�t attempt to control his urges.

Yours Sincerely

Ebenezer replies�.

Quote:
DR HENRY JECKYL AND HYDE
THANKS FOR FINDING TIME TO REPLY MY MAIL.
I APPOLOGISE FOR NOT SEEING THE NUMBER AT THE FISRT TIME , I HAVE SEEN IT NOW , YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE LAWYER OR EXPECT TO HEAR FROM THE LAWYER AS I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN HIM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE
NUMBER.
THE LAWYER WILL BE IN THE POSITION TO LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU WILL COME TO BENIN REPUBLIC TO FINANLISE OUR PROJECT , I AM MOST GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING MY MENTOR TOWARDS HELPING ME AND MY FAMILY AND ALSO THE GOOD LORD WILL REPLENSIH YOUR BOSSOM.
THE LAWYER'S EMAIL ADDRESS IS : chrissolicitors@lawyer .com
HIS NAME IS BARRISTER MORGAN CHRIS.
AFTER YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH THE LAWYER , YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW HIS DIRECTIVES SO THAT WE WILL FINALISE OUR PROJECT AND I LOOK HAPPILY IN MEETING YOU PEOPLE ONE DAY AND GOD GRACE.
YOURS SINCERELY
EBENEZER MAZUKO
N.B. MAZUKO IS MY LAST NAME AND EBENEZER IS MY FISRT NAME.

Then the letter arrives from the Lawyer�

Quote:
ATTN:DR HENRY JECKYL AND HYDE
MY NAMES ARE CHRIS MORGAN , I AM A LEGAL PRACTITIONER ATTACHED TO BENIN REFUGEE CAMP .I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED BY ONE MR EBENEZER MAZUKO A REFUGEE HERE AT BENIN REFUGEE CAMP TO SOLICIT ON HIS BEHAFL FOR A TRANSACTION LEFT FOR HIM BY HIS LATE FATHER MR FERDINAND GUZUMBU MAZUKO A KNOWN WHITE FARMER THAT LIVED AND DIED IN ZIMBABWE.
MR EBENEZER MAZUKO HAS INFORMED ME THAT YOU ARE HIS PARTNER AND THAT HE WISHED TO HAVE YOU TAKE CONTROL OF HIS TRANSACTION THAT WAS LEFT FOR HIM BY HIS LATE FATHER AT THE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU VALUED AT USD$20.3MILLION .
I AM WRITING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT FOLLOWING THE REQUEST OF THE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY FOR THE PAYMENT TO BE MADE TO HIM , YOU HAVE TO COME TO BENIN REPUBLIC FOR THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU ,SINCE HE HAS AUTHORISED YOU TO BE IN CONTROL OF THE SAID CONSIGNMENT AND EQUALLY RUN INVESTMENTS FOR HIM ON YOUR ARRIVAL BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ,SO THAT YOU WILL SECURE YOUR VISA AT BENIN REPUBLIC EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND THE VISA CAN BE GIVEN EASILY IF APPLIED FOR TOURIST VISA .YOU WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR TOURIST VISA WITH DURATION OF TWO WEEKS AND YOU WILL STAY FOR ONLY TWO DAYS AND ON YOUR ARRIVAL , I WILL MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT WITH YOUR IDENTIFICATION.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
BEST WISHES
CHRIS MORGAN ESQ

So we reply thanking him for his kind invitation�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan

We can not describe how excited we both are that you have written and invited us both over to your country. It has been many years since Mr Hyde and I have been seen out anywhere together. We look forward to seeing you all and perhaps taking a few days off to relax in the warm sunshine.

What should I do next�should I contact the French Embassy concerning our visa? Also Mr Hyde would like to know if there are elephants in your part of the country as he would love to ride one. He also wants to know if they bite. (You will have to excuse Mr Hyde as he sometimes gets some funny ideas.)

Please reply soonest and then we can start packing. I must say that I for one am really looking forward to this trip�many thanks again for inviting us.

Yours Sincerely

Followed by one to Ebenezer�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenezer

Thank you for your letter an advice. Mr Hyde says that he understands about the mix up with the phone number and says he forgives you. He is really looking forward to meeting you, but wants to know what the women are like over there? Do you know of any that are available and free for him to bring back. (I�m afraid that he sometimes gets these funny ideas, so it is always much easier just to humour him or he can become quite violent)

What I would like to know is what type of clothing should I pack and whether or not I should bring a hot water bottle because I am told that it can get quite chilly at night? Mr Hyde also wants to know if he can bring his surf board or will they be provided?

I am sorry about all the questions but it will be our first visit to your part of the world. Also we would like to bring you a present. Is there anything that you would like in particular? If so please let us know in time.

Well I think that�s all for now so I will sign off before Mr Hyde wakes up.

Bye for now.

Yours Sincerely

I receive conformation that Mr Hyde can indeed bring along his surf board if he so chooses, but then alas! I discover that poor Ebenezer only has one foot�

Quote:
SIRS
THANKS FOR THE MAIL.
I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AFRICAN WOMEN ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND VERY NICE TO PEOPLE TOO. YOU WILL LIKE THEM .THE POINT IS THAT I CANNOT GO OUT FROM THE CAMP TO SEARCH FOR ONE FOR YOU BUT I KNOW THAT BY THE TIME YOU ARE HERE , THE LAWYER WILL BE IN THE POSITION TO TAKE YOU AROUND AND YOU SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.
THERE ARE GOOD PACKED WATER HERE YOU CAN BUY AND DRINK , SO YOU CAN GET SOME BOTTLES FOR YOURSELF BUT YOU CAN ALSO BUY FROM HERE .IN TERMS OF CLOTHINGS , GET YOURSELF,A SUIT AND TWO LONGSLEEVE SHIRTS, I THINK THEY CAN SERVE AS YOU ARE NOT INTENDING TO STAY LONG , JUST TWO DAYS.HE CAN BRING HIS SURF BOARD .
I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE SOMETHING LIKE A WATCH ,SUIT AND SHOE AS I HAVE NON FOR NOW , BUT WHEN YOU COME WITH THEM , YOU WILL GIVE THEM TO THE LAWYER AS I CANNOT WEAR SUCH IN THE CAMP UNTIL I AM FREED.I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE LAWYER .
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
SINCERELY
EBENEZER MAZUKO

At last the Lawyer contacts me�er�us...

Quote:
I RECEIVED A FORWARDED MAIL FROM MR EBENEZER MAZUKO , REASON THAT YOU TRIED SENDING IT TO ME ME IT WAS RETURNED BACK , MAYBE IT WAS INTERNET DIFFICULTY.
ANYWAY I HAVE TWO EMAILS , WHENEVER YOU WRITES ME , JUST COPY TO THE ALTERNATIVE SO THAT IT MUST SURELY COME TO ME.
THE FRENCH EMBASSY MIGHT NOT BE IN GOOD POSITION TO GIVE YOU VISA FOR BENIN REPUBLIC BUT YOU HAVE TO CHECK FOR REPUBLIC DU BENIN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND I AM SURE THERE IS ONE , SO YOU GO THERE AND APPLY FOR TOURIST VISA TO COME TO REPUBLIC DU BENIN.I WANT YOU TO APPLY FOR TOURIST VISA FOR TWO OF YOU AS THAT WILL BE FAST , TELL THE EMBASSY THAT YOU WANT TO COME HERE FOR TOURISM REASONS AND THAT IS ALL , SO THE EMBASSY WILL TELL YOU HOW OUR COUNTRY IS AND ASK IF YOU HAVE MAKE RESERVATION OF HOTEL, JUST TELL THEM THAT YOU WILL SECURE ACCOMODATION ON ARRIVAL.
IN CASE OF ANIMALS , THERE ARE ELEPHANTS BUT ONLY SEEN AT THE RESERVE SO WHEN YOU COME , WE WILL VISIT THERE FOR HOURS.
PREPARE FOR YOUR TRIP IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS WEEK SO THAT THE VISA CAN BE GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE NEXT WEEK SO THAT YOU WILL ARRIVE HERE .I WILL CONFIRM TO YOU OTHER NECESSARY AND VITAL INFORMATION SOONEST.
I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
BEST WISHES
CHRIS MORGAN ESQ
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

We reply�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan

Thank you for the information we found it most helpful. There is just one point of irritation though. Despite as we may we are unable to find an Embassy here in the UK. It is looking more and more as though we shall have to travel to the nearest one in Paris France.

This in itself is not really a problem, despite the fact that Mr Hyde was hastily deported from their shores several years ago, after a particularly nasty incident with one of their dis-reputable street girls and a 2kg bag of Gherkins, (which he never got back by the way)

I am afraid that the time limit you have set�2 weeks�is going to be out of the question. However I will keep you informed of our progress on this matter.

Yours Sincerely

H Jeckyl and Mr Hyde

Then write to Ebenezer�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenezer

Just to let you know that Mr Morgan has made contact and we are communicating with him. Mr Hyde is really getting himself worked up with excitement at our forthcoming trip to France, in order to get our visas. We plan to do a bit of shopping for you as well whilst we are there.

It came as an awful shock to find out about your disability. You wrote in your last letter that you would like a shoe, but you didn�t mention which one�is it the left or the right? Was it an accident or was it caused with the war?

There is absolutely no need to be self conscious about it. Why our good friend Miss Fanny Batter only has one leg, but she still manages to keep her dignity and even holds down a decent job making hops for the local Brewery.

As for the other items you suggested, please send us the colour and size you require and we will do our best. The watch is easy as we can easily purchase one of these duty free on the ferry. I think a nice Rolex would be in order as Mr Hyde knows a man who has picked up a load when they fell off the back of a lorry.

Keep up your spirits my friend�and don�t worry too much about the leg.

You�re good friends.

H Jeckyl and Mr Hyde

He replies�but apparently he forgets how to spell his own name correctly.

Quote:
Dear Dr Henry Jeckyl and Mr Hyde
Thanks for your concern about my leg , i still wear shoes but i do not walk a long distance
with it ,my size for it is 43.As for the suit , i like black and brown , so get a middle size of the colours
and the rolex watch is fine .
I am happy that you have been in communication with Mr Morgan , and let me know the stage you have reached concerning
the visa , you mentioned france , is it french embassy that gives visa for Republic Du Benin in your country , i am not
aware of that but they are responsible for that , then proceed and get the visa , but if there is Republic Du Benin Embassy
in your country , then better you get it from there.
I am expecting to hear from you.
God bless amen.
Sincerely
Ebenezer azuko

Chris the Lawyer replies telling me to enjoy my holiday in Paris�

Quote:
GOODDAY TO YOU .

THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL ARE WELL ARRANGED.
I WILL ADVISE YOU THAT SINCE YOU CANNOT GET OUR EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY , THEN
IT WILL NOT BE ANY PROBLEM TRAVELLING TO FRANCE TO SECURE VISA TO COME TO REPUBLIC DU BENIN.
ONCE THE VISA IS GOTTEN , YOU HAVE TO INFORM ME,AND THE ISSUE OF TWO WEEKS HAS BEEN NOTED, BUT WORK VERY
HARD TO ARRIVE HERE WITHIN TWO WEEKS BUT IF YOU STAY A LITTLE LONEGR , THAT WILL NOT BE PROBLEM.
SO I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
GOOD LUCK.
BEST WISHES
CHRIS MORGAN ESQ

Then a quick message from Ebenezer�

Quote:
Dear Dr Henry Jeckyl and Brother Hyde
How are you peole doing today , have my access now and i did not see any of your mail so i was not happy , each day i did not find any mail from you i feel as if i am nolonger with you .I am waiting to hear from you as the lawyer told me that everything is going very well and that soon we all will meet here , so i am very much happy and looking to see you .
May our lord be with you people amen.
Let me hear from you on the process you have gone.
Sincerely
Ebenezer Mazuko

We reply with this courteous rendition�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenezer

Sorry we forgot to write, but as you can imagine we have had so much to do and so little time to do it in. Mr Hyde popped out nearly all day yesterday and we had a devil of a time getting him under control again. I think it�s probably due to his excitement about going to Paris once again.

How�s the leg? We hope it�s not bothering you too much. Still it won�t be too long now and then we can perhaps have a look at it for you�see what we can do.

We are hoping to leave for Paris early tomorrow afternoon, but the embassy will be closed until Monday morning, so that should leave plenty of time for shopping. Mr Hyde is looking forwards to going up the Eiffel tower�lets just hope that he behaves and doesn�t attempt to throw the tour guide off the top like he did his last visit.

Anyway all for now�must get on with the packing. It�s taking me a hell of a job talking Mr Hyde out of taking his Ski�s. He can be a real nuisance sometimes.

Best wishes.

Henry & Mr H

Ebenezer faithfully replies�

Quote:
I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL , I AM ALSO WAITING PATIENTLY TO SEEING YOU PEOPLE HERE .I KNOW ON YOUR ARRIVAL IN PARIS YOU WILL HAVE A DIRECT MOVEMENT TO HERE.
MY LEG IS NOT BOTHERING ME THAT MUCH.
I AM EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
SINCERELY
EBENEZER MAZUKO

Then writes again�

Quote:
Dear Dr Henry Jeckyl And Mr Hyde
Brother , how are you?, i have not heard from you , let me hear from you and God bless amen.
Sincerely
Ebenezer Mazuko

It�s been a week now since Ebenezer received anything from our two good friends. I think he�s getting worried�

Quote:
DEAREST DR HENRY AND MR HYDE
I HAVE BEEN LYING HERE WITH HOPES OF FUTURE FROM YOU AND I KNOW THAT THE HOPE YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME WILL SEE US TO LIFE.I AM REALLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I AM EAGER TO KNOW HOW YOU HAVE GONE WITH YOUR PREPARATIONS IN GETTING THE VISA FROM FRANCE.
BROTHERS,I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU .
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH YOU AMEN.
SINCERELY
EBENEZER MAZUKO

We both return safely from France and pass on the good news to our friend�

Quote:

Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenezer

Wow what a crazy trip that was. Sorry about the delay in replying to your last letter, but we only got back late last night. Mr Hyde managed to make a complete idiot of him self as usual: Luckily though the police were not involved this time. I must remember to increase his medication for the next trip.

Ebenezer could you do me a personnel favour? We are a bit tied up in the Lab all day, so could you please inform Mr Morgan on our behalf that everything went well, and we shall await his further instructions.

Oh by the way we bought you some lovely things during our trip. I think you will be most pleased and at the same time pleasantly surprised. Mr Hyde has also purchased a nice gift for you. He won�t tell me what it is though, he wants to keep it as a surprise and watch your face light up when you open the box. He also asks whether you like Chicken Mc Nuggets, whatever those are.

Anyway all for now as I must go and change ready to hand over to Mr Hyde, so I will write soon.

Best Wishes

Henry & Mr H

Then I suddenly receive this�note how the English has completely disintegrated�but the best bit is the sudden name changes. I wonder if they�ve switched lads on me?

Quote:
DEAR DR HENRY AND MY HYDE
GOOD MORNING TO YOU .
I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL BUT I HAVE A GOOD NEWS I WANT TO GIVE TO YOU.
THE LAWYER TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES IN GETTING VISA TO COME TO BENIN REPUBLIC, THEN HE KNOWS OF A DIPLOMAT WHO WILL TRAVEL TO LONDON WITH THE CONSIGNMENT AND MEET YOU IN LONDON AT YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS OR OFFICE , PROVIDED YOU INDICATED WHERE HE WILL MEET YOU.
ACCORDING TO THE LAWYER THE DIPLOMAT WILL NOT BE AWARE OF THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO AVOID BEING TAMPERED, SO HE WILL CARRY THE CONSIGNMENT FROM BENIN REPUBLIC TO LONDON , THE LAWYER WILL DEPOSIT SUBMIT THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND LETTER OF AUTHORISATION MAKING YOU TO BECOME THE BONAFIDE OWNER OF OUR CONSIGNMENT AND THEREFORE THE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY WILL DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE DIPLOMAT WITH AN INTENSION THAT THE DIPLOMAT WILL MOVE THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.THE DIPLOMAT ALREADY HAS OTHER ASSIGNMENTS HE IS GOING TO LONDON FOR , SO HE WILL USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH YOU AND HAND OVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU ON HIS ARRIVAL.IN THIS EXTENT ,THE STRESS OF FINDING VISA MUST HAVE BEEN ROOTED OUT .
I WILL BE HERE TO EXPECT YOU TO FILE IN PAPERS FOR ME FROM UK , MAKING ME TO HAVE A POLICTICAL ASYLUM TO ENABLE ME TO BE FREED FROM THIS CAMP, THE DIPLOMAT ON MEETING WITH YOU AND HANDING OVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU , HE WILL THEN TRAVEL TO HIS OTHER ASSIGNMENT AND PLEASE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LET HIM KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT SINCE THE LAWYER HAS ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT THE CONSIGNMENT IS CARRYING PERSONAL ITEMS LIKE , JEWELRIES ,GOLD AND PERSONAL PROPERTIES.SO ONCE HE ARRIVED LONDON , HE WILL CONTACT YOU ON PHONE AND INFORM ON ANY REQUEST FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT AND MEET WITH YOU TO HAND OVER OUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.
THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE IN LONDON BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY , SO LET ME HEAR OF YOUR SUGGESTION SO THAT I WILL TELL THE LAWYER AND EQUALLY THE LAWYER SAID HE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU WITH THIS GOOD NEWS , SO ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU , THEN I WILL INFORM THE LAWYER AND HE ASSIGN THE DIPLOMAT, FIRST, THE DIPLOMAT WILL GO TO THE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY TO COLLECT THE CONSIGNMENT WITH THE LAWYER AND THEN START HIS TRIP TO LONDON , HE HAS ALREADY MAKE HIS RESERVATION AND WAITING TO HEAR FROM THE LAWER.
THIS MAIL IS URGENTLY NEEDED , SO REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
TRULY YOUS
EBENZER MAZUKO

Ok I think it�s obvious that a new lad has taken over�after all he can�t even spell his own name right. As if that wasn�t bad enough take a look at the Lawyers letter�

Quote:
ATTN:DR HENRY AND MR HYDE
UK.
I AM PLEASED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS GOOD NEWS, I WISH I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW.
ALREADY I HAVE INFORMED EBENEZER TO CONVEY THE NEWS TO YOU BUT I STILL WANT TO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE TOLD THE NEWS.
I MET A DIPLOMAT WHO CAN DELIVER CONSIGNMENTS AND OTHER PERSONAL EFFECTS , I TALKED WITH HIM AND HE WAS EAGER TO HELP OUT.THE NEED FOR MY MEETING WITH HIM IS TO SEE IF YOU WILL BUY THE IDEA OF HIM CARRYING THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY AND DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN LONDON.
IF YOU WILL BUY THIS IDEA,AS I HAVE THE BELIEVE AFTER HEARING FROM EBENZER THAT YOU WENT THROUGH STRESS IN FINDING VISA IN FRANCE , SO IF THIS DEVELOPMENT IS GOOD AS YOU WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY STRESS BUT RATHER IT WILL BE FASTER AND EASY .YOUR COMMITMENT WILL BE TO ASSIST THE DIPLOMAT ON HIS ARRIVAL IN LONDON FOR HIM TO CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT AT THE AIRPORT ON HIS ARRIVAL .
IF YOU BUY THIS IDEA, THEN LET ME KNOW BUT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS DEVELOPMENT, THEN LET ME KNOW AND GET YOUR VISA VERY FAST AS TIME IS RUNNING OUT DAY BY DAY.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
BARRISTER MORGAN CHRIS

I reply and apologise for my delay�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenzer

Hello my dear friend how are you keeping? I am sorry that I have been so long in replying, but our old friend Mr Hyde was up to his usual antics and managed to burn down the lab.

It�s been a devil of a job getting everything put back in order. I honestly thought that our short holiday to France would have quietened him down a little, but alas he proved me wrong.

I think the idea that you presented to me is wonderful. It would save so much time and travel. The only thing is can this diplomat be trusted? What do you know about him�he isn�t Jewish is he? Try to find out all you can about him, for I would hate for any outsider to come in and steal all our money: If you can try and get a copy of his passport or something. Just remember don�t let him bullshit you, because I have met this type before. They always want something for nothing.

Also could you send me you Mr Morgan Chris�s e-mail address again as the fire wiped out nearly all of my records, and I�m sure that he must be worried at our lack of contact.

Many thanks.
Dr J and Mr Hyde.

Ebenezer replies and puts my mind at rest�

Quote:
DEAR DR HENRY AND MR HYDE
I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL , I AM SORRY FOR THE INCIDENT CONCERNING THE BURNING OF YOUR FIRM , I PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL RESTORE PROGRESS AND ALL TO YOUR COMPANY AND ALL.
I HAVE ALSO HEARD WHAT YOU SAID CONCERNING THE DIPLOMAT , I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THE DIPLOMAT IS A TRUSTWORTHY GENTLEMAN AND REASONABLE AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY TROUBLE WITH HIM AS OUR MONEY WILL BE IN SAFE HANDS WITH HIM, ALSO HE WILL NOT BE AWARE OF THE CONTENTS OUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE CARRYING, SO ALL WILL WORK VERY WELL.THE LAWYER TOLD ME THAT HE WILL ONLY NEED CLEARANCE CHARGE FROM YOU ON HIS ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT FOR HIM TO CLEAR OUR CONSIGNMENT,SO HE IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND HARDWORKING MAN.
THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF MR MORGAN IS: [email protected]
SO YOU CAN CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY SO THAT HE CAN ARRANGE EVERYTHING FOR THE DIPLOMAT TO LEAVE NOW.
I AM EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AMEN.
REGARDS
EBENEZER MAZUKO

I ignore him for a couple of weeks then reply�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenzer

Hello our dear friend. Mr Hyde and I are most worried that you haven�t contacted us for some time. We trust that everything is still alright.

I tried explaining to my colleague, that it is probably due to the heavy inter-net access restrictions that the camp imposes on you. Mr Hyde said that he wanted to come over and fill the bastards in�said it�s no way to treat a friend who has shown us nothing but kindness.

We have managed to get everything back in order after the fire. I must say we were most pleased with the insurance pay out�almost $260,000. Much more than we were both expecting? Mr Hyde wants to buy a new Harley Davidson with his share of the money, but I have told him that he needs to start on something a bit smaller first time around until he gets the hang of it. So we are off shopping this afternoon to buy him a hoop and stick to practice on for a while.

Which reminds me�how�s that leg of yours doing� it�s not giving you too much trouble I hope?

We still haven�t heard anything from your lawyer friend about the diplomat. You really will have to have harsh words with them as they are slowing this deal down and we need to get you out of that camp soonest.

Please see what you can do Ebenzer because Mr Hyde can grow very impatient with all this waiting. Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks.
Dr J and Mr Hyde.

Suddenly as if by magic�or the insurance pay out. I receive this�

Quote:
Dear My brothers
I am very sorry for not have written to you people, it was due to the fact that the camp lost their internet access and they could not pay on time , so the access was cut off, the access came this evening and i got your mail .
I have talked with the diplomat and he told me that you people are not responding fast as he sent mail and you did not reply it , so i told him that you had an accident over your office but everything have come back to normal.
The diplomat is ready to move with the consignment and he has booked his flight for but he needs to have your city name, name of airport that is close to your city,your telephone number as the lawyer told me that he cannot get you on phone since he has been calling your number and it is not getting through.Give me all the details now as everything has been done waiting for you to complete.
My leg problem has been healed so i am sound now.
I am waiting for the details and send it to the lawyer too , his email is [email protected]
I am waiting for your mail.
Regards
Ebenezer Mazuko

Our two good friends are so relieved�they send him this�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenzer

We are so relieved to hear from you at last. We had heard on the news about all the fighting over in your part of the world and Mr Hyde and I were thinking the worse. Still everything is ok now so I can instruct Mr Hyde that his SAS training manual will no longer be required. I just hope that the Army and Navy supply store will take all this stuff back.

Thank you for explaining to the Lawyer and Diplomat about the problems we have been experiencing�it was very noble of you, considering the hardship that you are faced with.

Just a thought my dear friend, but what are we to do with all these nice presents for you, that we brought back from France. I know the watch and clothes will keep until you get here, but Mr Hyde�s package is beginning to smell a little strange. I�ve begged him to get rid of it�but he says that would be cruel. Let me know�perhaps we could mail them to you. Do you have a Post office or is it Pony Express in your part of the world?

I shall write to your Lawyer friend immediately and give him all the necessary details. In fact there couldn�t be a better time to do it, as Mr Hyde is outside busily abseiling off the roof with a fifty pound ruc-sac of potatoes strapped to his back.

The nearest Airport would be Heathrow or London Gatwick. Either will do as we are right in the middle of their flight path.

I am afraid that we are still waiting for British Telecom to re-connect the phone�but we have access to a temporary one. The No is: 44 01 1225-448960 you may have to let it ring for a while as it�s a fair way down the stairs.

Anyway reply soon my friend and let us know about where to send your presents.

Yours truly,

Dr J and Mr H

I wonder how long it will take him to realise that the phone is a public one at Waterloo railway station. I also contact the Lawyer�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan.

We are so relieved to make contact again. I can only apologise for my associate�s clumsiness at setting fire to our office. He took up a new part time job�cleaning oil paintings for the British Museum and thought it would be quicker to use a blow torch. I tried explaining that Turpentine had a very low flash point but he wouldn�t listen as usual. Luckily no one was hurt and the insurance company paid out pretty quickly.

So there you have it I�m afraid. I can only apologise once again.

Now our mutual friend Ebenzer has asked me to contact you with some details for the diplomat:

The nearest airport to our location would be Heathrow or London Gatwick,
Either will do as they are both of equal distance. As for the new telephone number, well to be honest we are still awaiting British Telecom to come and re-connect us. We do however have access to a shared phone downstairs. This is only temporary so should not cause you too much inconvenience. The No is: 44 01 1225-448960

I hope that these details will speed things along. Oh Mr Hyde sends his regards, but is a little confused about Ebenezer�s leg. In our earlier mail we were under the impression that he had lost his leg due to the war. Now he says that it has healed up�could you please explain this? I would have asked him about it myself�but the poor man has been through enough turmoil as late.

Many Thanks.

Dr J and Mr H

Ebenezer replies with a solution to how to receive his presents�

Quote:
Dr Dr Henry and Mr HYDE
I have received your mail , i will tell you that if you send the present here for me the refugee inspectors will not give it to me but if you send it through a non governmental agency , they will bring it here , so i will give you a non governmental agency name by tomorrow for you to use in sending them.

The diplomat by name Mr Paul Gate , told the lawyer that he has been calling your number as i gave to the lawyer and he gave it to the diplomat , the diplomat will be travelling to london tomorrow to meet with you , so he needs to speak with you , you have to get a telephone number where you can be reached now , do not send the one you give me before it is not working , send another one and a working one.

The diplomat email address is : [email protected]
Send mail to him now and give him another telephone number otherwise he cannot meet you , he needs to speak with you as he has no time left , do that now.

All is on you now , do not delay.
yours brother
Ebenezer Mazuko

Then I receive this letter of Chris�he seems concerned about the phone issue as well�

Quote:
DEAR Dr J and Mr H
I GOT YOUR MAIL AT THE MOST PRESSING TIME .

ABOUT MR EBENEZER'S LEG , IT HAS BEEN HEALED DUE TO THE MEDICATION APPLIED TO IT .

THE DIPLOMAT HAS GOTTEN ALL THE DETAILS ,BUT HE CALLED YOU PEOPLE ALL THROUGH YESTERDAY AND THE NUMBER KEEPS ON SAYING THAT IT IS BUSY , HE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH IT , HE SHOULD HAVE TRAVELLED TODAY BUT DUE TO THAT HE COULD NOT CONFIRM HIS TICKET FOR TODAY , THEN HE NEEDS TO GET SOME DOCUMENTS THAT SHOULD BE ATTACHED FOR HIS MOVEMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU ,

SO HE NEEDS A LITTLE ASSISTANCE FROM YOU ABOUT 500POUNDS STERLING. DO IT AVAILABLE FOR HIM AND SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO HIM TODAY WITH THE DETAILS BELOW:

NAME: CHINYERE IKECHUKWU PAUL
ADDRESS AND COUNTRY: REPUBLIC DU BENIN
AND INCLUDE THE CONTROL NUMBER AND TEXT QUESTION WITH ANSWER ,THE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS . COPY IT TO MY EMAIL AND HE WILL USE THE MONEY TO GET THE DOCUMENTS AND I WILL SEND YOU HIS FLIGHT SCHEDULE.

DO THAT IMMEDIATELY AND MAIL ME , I HAVE ALSO INFORMED MR EBENEZER ON THIS AND HE IS EXPECTING YOU TO FULLFIL ALL.
THANKS
CHRIS MORGAN

I contact the Diplomat�.

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Sir

We have been instructed by our very good friend Mr Ebenezer Mazuko to contact you immediately. As you are probably aware Mr Hyde and I have taken it upon ourselves to help Mr Mazuko from his present predicament.

Despite all the hardships and the loss of his leg due to the horrific wars over in that part of the country, Mr Mazuko has never once lost faith and even to this day�refuses to talk about his horrific injury. This just goes to show the blind faith that this poor suffering soul puts in us.

Mr Hyde is very angry at the delay in assistance to our young friend, and has taken it upon himself against my advice, and contacted his good friend Lady Lara Croft. Together the pair are getting together a small army and are hoping to come out by stealth aircraft early next week in a bid to rescue Mr Mazuko.

I have tried several times to make him see sense, but alas to no avail. I have also contacted British Telecom and stressed the urgency at getting our new telephone lines installed after the recent fire. As I believe that you are desperate to contact us by phone. For this problem I can only apologise.

As an interim measure, you can leave any important message on this No: 1860-371-3571

Please forward any information that you need to know to me immediately before it is too late to stop Mr Hyde and Lady Crofts mercenaries.

Thank you for your attention

Dr Henry Jekyl

Then I reply to Chris�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan.

Thank you for your speedy reply. We have received mail from our good colleague Ebenezer Mazuko asking us to contact the diplomat immediately. This we have done so everything should now be ok.

I am amazed at the quick recovery to our friend�s leg. As a practicing consultant for over ten years here at the General I would like to know exactly what medication was applied to necessitate such a speedy and complete recovery. The reason I ask is that we have several patients here on the wards, who have suffered the loss of limbs due to accidents and it has taken many months of physiotherapy and bed baths before they are released from the hospital.

As a practicing professional yourself you will understand my curiosity. Also before we start sending money half way across the world to someone we know nothing about. Could you please send proof that this money actually exists.

Also we will require a scanned passport picture of the diplomat.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Henry Jekyl

In the meantime Ebenezer sends me this letter�

Quote:
DEAR DR HENRY AND MR HYDE
HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE TODAY , I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU .
I HAVE THIS NEWS AND IT IS URGENT , THE LAWYER TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ASSIT THE DIPLOMAT WITH 500POUNDS AND THAT HE HAS INFORMED YOU HIS NAME AND MODE ONF SENDING THE MONEY , PLEASE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED SUCH MAIL FROM THE LAWYER , KINDLY DO SO AS THE DIPLOMAT IS WAITING.
AGAIN , I AM YET TO GET AN ADDRESS FOR MY PRESENT , I WILL GET ONE BY TOMORROW.
YOUR BROTHER
EBENEZER MAZUKO

Chris Morgan replies with his in depth explanation concerning Ebenezer�s leg�

Quote:
DEAR DR J AND MR H.
I AM VERY MUCH OPTIMISTIC WHEN READING YOUR MAIL.
THE HEALLING OF THE LEG WAS DUE TO THE LOCAL HERB THAT WAS APPLIED TO IT , THE ENGLISH MEDICINE PAR SAY DOES NOT HEAL BONE FRACTURE EASILY , HERE WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH SUCH CONDITION AT THE HOSPITAL BUT THEY END UP PASSING THROUGH PAINS BUT ONCE THEY ARE BROUGHT TO LOCAL MEDICATION OF HERBS SUCH PATIENTS GETS BETTER WITH SOME DAYS , HERE INDEED IS THE CASE. MR EBENEZER'S LEG HAS HEALED AND HE IS MOVING FINE BUT A CLOSE WATCH WILL SHOW YOU THAT HE ACTUALLY HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE.
NOW THE ISSUE OF PROOF I AM GIVING YOU IS 100% GUARANTEE THAT THE EXISTENCE OF THIS MONEY IS RECOGNISED. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND MR EBENEZER EXPLAINED TO YOU ALSO , THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT WILL BE SEND TO YOU ATTACHED ON THE CONSIGNMENT , THE DOCUMENT IS A CLASSIFIED ONE AND CANNOT BE FAX OR SCANNED, MR EBENEZER SLEEPS WITH IT UNDER HIS BED EVERY DAY AND NIGHT AND INFACT HE DOES NOT WANT A FOURTH PARTY TO HAVE A LOOK AT IT , HE WAS EXPECTING THAT IF YOU COME , HE WILL HAND IT OVER TO YOU , THAT IS HE WILL GIVE IT TO ME AND I WILL GET IT MOVED OUT SOME HOW BUT ALL THE SAME THINGS HAVE TAKEN A GOOD SHAPE. SO I GIVE YOU 100% GUARANTEE , SO DO NOT WORRY AS HE IS QUITE A GENUINE PERSON AND INFACT HE HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM FOR SOME TIME NOW SO I DO NOT SEE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE TO DOUBT HIM , OH HE IS A LOVING GENTLEMAN.
I WILL ADVISE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE ADDRESS OF THE DIPLOMAT AS I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU .
AGAIN YOU MENTIONED ABOUT SENDING THE DIPLOMAT'S PASSPORT TO YOU , NO YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE DIPLOMAT HAS IMMUNITY AND HE CANNOT SEND OUT HIS PASSPORT AND HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT HE WILL BE CARRING IS MONEY , SO IF WE DEMAND ALL THOSE THINGS , HE WILL BE INQUSITIVE AND MAY CANCEL THE ASSIGNMENT .
THE CONDITION OF YOUR FRIEND AND BROTHER EBENEZER MAZUKO WILL BE BETTER ONES THE CONSIGNMENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU PEOPLE AS HE DOES NOT TRUST ANYONE AGAIN APART FROM YOU .THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
THANKS
CHRIS MORGAN

I then give Ebenezer some very secretive news�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenezer

I hope this letter finds you well my good friend. I have contacted Mr Morgan and also the Diplomat as you requested.

For all our sakes you must read carefully this letter and comply with its instructions.

Mr Hyde and I have never been ones to turn our back on our friends in distress. We now consider you our good friend, and although we have never met, we have decided that more needs to be done to assist you quickly out of your predicament.

The plan that I am about to unfold is highly confidential and must remain top secret until its completion. Do not discuss this with anyone apart from your immediate family, and then only if absolutely imperative.

The plan is this:

I have contacted Mr Morgan and shall go ahead with my dealings with him to transfer the funds. Mr Hyde on the other hand has contacted his very good friend Lady Lara Croft and she has agreed to put her organisation at our disposal.

Tombraider Incorporated which is run by Lady Croft specializes in the extraction of war refugees like yourself. A small band of ruthless mercenaries led by Lara herself are already infiltrating themselves into your country and should be in position by early next week.

A false passport and travel documents will be provide for you, once they have established contact. It is imperative that you speak with Lady Croft at [email protected] quoting the secret phrase �This is Hopalong Cassidy� to which she will reply �Clippedy Clippedy Clop�

She and her team are waiting on standby with Mr Hyde ready to receive your mail and issue you with further instructions.

Please do not delay on this my friend as it could very well save your life.

Yours truly,

Dr Henry Jekyl

He acknowledges my letter with this reply�

Quote:
Dear Brothers
I have received your mail , i have also understood the contents of it with the development you have made for my freedom , i cannot afford to say thank you .
I will mail Lady Croft as you said but i will tell you one thing , i am very happy with the development but i will be more happy if we conclude with our transaction at hand and then they can come in , if they come here now and get me out , then i must not have the knowledge of our transaction , i believe it will be better for us to conclude it as you have agreed for the diplomat to come with our money , then let us keep it this way , a day after you have received meet with the diplomat in UK and he hands over our consignment to you , then the people of lady Croft will come in and move me out of here , here is very unhealthy and uncertain but let our property be secured also in line .I will like us to keep it this way.
I am waiting for you to inform me that you have settle the money aspect withn the diplomat so that he can move and i myself will be gathering more information for lady Croft concerning our camp , such like loopholes and time of play so that there will be more escape root for us.
I am very happy and also i will tell you there is an eleven years old girl here with me at this camp she has no parents , she is not educated , but on arrival of Lady Croft team , we must move out with her , please reason for the poor littel girl.
Regards
Ebenezer Mazuko

Then Lara Croft receives this in her mail�

Quote:
Dear Lady Croft

This is Hopalong Cassidy to which she will reply Clippedy Clippedy Clop

I am a friend to Dr Henry Jeckyl and Mr Hyde, they told me to contact you for an urgent assistance you wish to give to me for my freedom at the refugee camp , so i believe i should email you as they instructed me , any information requested i am able to give.
Thanks for this mail.
Mr Ebenezer Mazuko

Meanwhile I contact Chris Morgan and thank him for the medical information�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan.

Thank you very much indeed for your informative letter. It is amazing in this modern day and age�how simple things like herbs from Gods own garden can result in such miraculous treatments. Why only two years ago Mr Hyde himself refused modern treatment after breaking his Femur in three places, whilst climbing in the French Alps.

I can still remember the incident most vividly. Mr Hyde came crawling down from the glacier in a horrific state. It was doubtful at one point as to whether or not his leg could actually be saved. He refused all modern medication and relied on a remedy passed down from his grandmother. He simply took 400mg of �Alka Seltzers� and ran his leg under a cold water tap for a few hours. It just goes to show doesn�t it?

Please I beg of you take care of our dear friend as he really is in our hearts and we must not let him down�after all we are all the real friends that he has at the moment.

Also I have tried repeatedly to contact the Diplomat at the address you gave me�but the mail keeps coming back un-delivered. I have attached the letter below�could you please forward it on from your end�and perhaps see if he could provide an alternate address.

Many thanks

Henry.

Attached letter: To Diplomat.

Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Sir

We have been instructed by our very good friend Mr Ebenezer Mazuko to contact you immediately. As you are probably aware Mr Hyde and I have taken it upon ourselves to help Mr Mazuko from his present predicament.

Despite all the hardships and the loss of his leg due to the horrific wars over in that part of the country, Mr Mazuko has never once lost faith and even to this day�refuses to talk about his horrific injury. This just goes to show the blind faith that this poor suffering soul puts in us.

Mr Hyde is very angry at the delay in assistance to our young friend, and has taken it upon himself against my advice, and contacted his good friend Lady Lara Croft. Together the pair are getting together a small army and are hoping to come out by stealth aircraft early next week in a bid to rescue Mr Mazuko.

I have tried several times to make him see sense, but alas to no avail. I have also contacted British Telecom and stressed the urgency at getting our new telephone lines installed after the recent fire. As I believe that you are desperate to contact us by phone. For this problem I can only apologise.

As an interim measure, you can leave any important message on this No: 1860-371-3571

Please forward any information that you need to know to me immediately before it is too late to stop Mr Hyde and Lady Crofts mercenaries.

Thank you for your attention

Dr Henry Jekyl

Then Lara replies to Ebenezer�

Quote:
L Croft

(Password: Hopalong Cassidy�Clippedy�Clippedy�Clop.)

Dear Mr Mazuku

Hello my friend. Although we have not yet met, our good friends Henry and Mr Hyde have fully explained your situation to me. So I have offered to put my organisation at their disposal.

It is with the utmost secrecy that the evacuation plans be carried out. Please I warn you do not even divulge our dealings �even amongst your closest friends. Friends are renowned for their betrayal, so must be dealt with cautiously.

To ease your extraction I will need a bit of information, please supply the following:

(1) The full names of all people that will be travelling.
(2) Their approx place/date of birth�for the fake passports.
(3) A passport sized photograph for each member.
(4) Their measurements� in order that suitable disguises can be fitted.

As soon as I receive the above information I will be able to start the ball rolling and produce all the necessary paperwork and documentation. Also I will require a detailed map drawing of the camp itself. Please mark in suitable locations for helicopter landings�Latrines and the exact location of where it would be convenient for you to be lifted out to safety. May I suggest as near to the helicopter LZ as possible.

I shall await the information. Then upon receipt I shall send you a detailed form to complete so that we may make final preparation. In the meantime I have enclosed my photograph to remind you that freedom is not far away for you. Good luck my new friend.

Yours Faithfully

Lady Lara Croft�But as you are now under my protection, please call me Lara

I attach this pic�

Ebenezer response�it didn�t take him long to introduce the money angle�but I�ll forgive him�after all he got the password right�

Quote:
DEAR LARA

(Password: Hopalong Cassidy Clippedy Clippedy Clop.)

(1) The full names of all people that will be travelling.

ANSWER.........THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT WISH TO TRAVEL ARE

A. SOLOMON URETA ( AGE 26 YRS)MALE
B.CHARITY FULKS (AGE 11 YRS)FEMALE
C.EBENEZER MAZUKO (AGE 34 YRS) MALE

(2) Their approx place/date of birth for the fake passports.

A.SOLOMON WAS BORN AT HARARE ON THE 4TH JUNE, 1978
B.CHARITY WAS BORN AT HARARE ON THE 6TH SEPTEMBER,1993
C.EBENEZER WAS BORN AT BOSTWANA ON THE 8TH JANUARY,1970

(3) A passport sized photograph for each member.

THIS IS THE ONLY DIFFICULTY I WILL HAVE , EXCEPT IF WE BRIBE ONE OF THE CAMP MONITORS HERE AND HE WILL ALLOW US TO SNAP A PASSPORT, I DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BRIBE HIM .TO MAKE IT FAST , YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO HIM , I MAY TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE MY DISTANCE COUNSIN , THEN HE MAY AGREE AND YOU SEND HIM LITTLE MONEY FOR THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH , BUT THE MONEY YOU HAVE TO SEND TO HIM MUST NOT BE MUCH , JUST A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY OTHERWISE HE WILL SUSPECT US.

(4) Their measurements in order that suitable disguises can be fitted.
?.

THE ISSUE OF MAP , ONCE WE GET THAT MAN BRIBED, HE WILL GIVE ME THE CAMP MAP AS I WILL TELL HIM THAT I WANT TO DRAW IT'S PERSPECTIVE VIEW SINCE I AM ARTISTIC IN NATURE.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.
EBENEZER MAZUKO

So�your artistic by nature are you? I have a feeling that these words may come back to haunt him later on. Lara swiftly replies�

Quote:
Lara Croft

Password: Hopalong Cassidy�Clippedy�Clippedy�Clop!

Dear Ebenezer Mazuku

Message received and understood. I thought about the passport photographs and realised afterwards that you probably wouldn�t have access to a camera. Not to worry we won�t need the passports anyway until we reach our headquarters in Switzerland.

I don�t think it would be a good idea to involve anyone else�the slightest suspicion could jeopardise the whole mission.

We are looking at the night of Sept 30th for the operation as there will be no moon that night and the met office reports that the weather will be clear all the way to Switzerland. It is hoped that the green birds�sorry the Apache Gun Ships will be able to land and evacuate your party pretty quickly, and hopefully keep the killing to a minimum.

Now as I understand�it will be just the 3 of you to pick up. I really need your approximate sizes for the clothing, and disguises. It can get bloody cold up in these Swiss Alps and without adequate protection your life expectancy will be zero.

Also I must have that plan of the camp. Just a rough sketch will do, it doesn�t have to be too scale. Just show the relevant spots I asked for. This could really save a lot of unnecessary bloodshed should a fight break out. Do it freehand and e-male it to me urgently.

I know things are difficult for you and your party at the moment, but where there is a will there is a way. Please try and do your part�and we won�t let you down.

Love & Hugs

Lara.

Then Henry Jekyl gets in touch with him also�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Ebenezer

How are you my dear friend? I am very worried because you have not contacted me for several days. I haven�t even received a single word from Mr Hyde since he disappeared to Bognor to assist Lady Croft.

I have been trying desperately to get in touch with the diplomat through Mr Morgan, but even he is choosing to ignore me. I am so fraught with worry�so little time and yet so much to do.

Please is there�s any chance that next time you see Mr Morgan, you could tell him to contact me before I depart for Switzerland next week. If I don�t get the money sent to the diplomat on time, we may miss him.

Do your best for me my dear friend and I�ll make sure that you will be happily taken care of when we all meet at the end of the month.

Yours truly,

Henry.

And the attorney�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan

I hope this letter finds you well. My colleague and I are very concerned at your lack of response to our last mail.

Did you manage to contact the diplomat on our behalf? We realise that you are probably a very busy man, with many clients�but please my dear friend you must think of young Ebenezer he is depending on us.

Please we beg of you�before it�s too late. Please give this matter your most urgent attention.

Yours Sincerely

Dr Henry Jekyl & Mr Hyde

Still nothing from the Attorney�or Ebenezer to Dr Jekyl & the good Mr Hyde�but then again, Ebenezer seems to have found a new friend. Lara promptly receives this�

Quote:
Dear Lara
Password: Hopalong Cassidy Clippedy Clippedy Clop!

I have received your mail , i guess you do not know that my late father had an investments which he kept under a finance and security firm here in Republic du benin but he deposited the fund with my identity as his son before the war .I do not know if my friends told you about this all before they contected you to help me , now i have decided for upkeep of the fund to be for my friends(DR HENRY AND MR HYDE) to be in control pending when i will be given political asylum .Since your organisation has come to help me out and my family investments are still under the finance and security firm , i saw it wise for us to secure this fund before bringing me out of the camp , if the fund is leftbehind then i must have lost all my family treasures.
In this case , i have made an arrangement with a lawyer attached here at the refugee camp and he knows of one diplomat who will use his immunity to get our fund out of the security and finance company and carry this fund from here to UK and meet my friends.The diplomat does not know the true content of the delivery as the lawyer told him that they are personal items.
I will like to be moved out from this camp in line with the money , so the diplomat needs to be assisted for him to be able to make this travel .
I hope i am making sence to you , let me hear from you.
Regards
Ebenezer

Lara quickly replies�

Quote:
L Croft

Dear Ebenezer

Hey I will say one thing about you my dear friend�you certainly don�t keep a girl waiting. Thank you for such a speedy reply.

I have contacted our mutual friend Dr Henry and he has filled me in with all the details. In fact he spent most of last night and then again early this morning filling me to capacity. So I now have all the facts at my disposal and understand why the good Dr is so distressed.

The Dr has tried several times to contact Mr Morgan concerning getting a payment to the Diplomat before he leaves, but is now worried because there has been no contact from Mr Morgan. If it is only a small thing like money that is holding everything up�then I�m sure that Dr Henry will not hold things up in that department.

Whether the payment he has to send is big or small it makes no matter. Size is not always important�but the speed with which one can deliver. This is a rule that I have always followed throughout my life. If you�ve got personal assets, then it doesn�t make any difference how big it is�it�s what you can do with it.

All this said I can see now what is worrying our good friend, he wants to make your future secure by transferring the funds, before your escape. This I can assure you will happen�if only Mr Morgan or the diplomat would contact Henry before he leaves for Switzerland.

Also I am still waiting for that sketch of the camp you promised me as well as approximate sizes for the cold weather clothing. Please get them to me soonest. We would look foolish with your money stuck in a bank in Switzerland and you still stuck in that camp unable to spend it.

Get back to me soonest please�it really is important.

Lara

NB. I found an old photograph of Dr Henry & Mr Hyde; I�ll post it on to you when I get the time.

All of a sudden Ebenezer starts proving difficult�

Quote:
lara

Password: Hopalong Cassidy Clippedy Clippedy Clop!

please, i cannot understand this any lonegr , Dr Henry has not contacted the lawyer again , the lawyer is Mr Morgan
and he has contacted Dr henry several times with the information he should send money to the diplomat for him to be able to get some documents that will be required for this travel and he did not contact Mr Morgan again.
i told you that i cannot get a specified length since we are not allowed to measure and also i cannot send anything by scan into your email here since the scanning machine is not for us here.
i beleive that Dr Henry has not really come up to help me , this is approximate two months and some weeks now we have been writing with no positive arrival, so if there should be any head way let me know but if there is not , then let me know , our problem now is send money to the diplomat for him to get the document, the amount is 500 pounds .so let me hear from you
regards
Ebenezer Mazuko

Lara fills him in�

Quote:
L Croft

Dear Ebenezer

I am very upset by your lack of trust in your last letter. Do you realise that this operation has already cost my organisation quite a lot of money! This is not a joking matter my dear friend.

I fully understand the difficulties that you must be going through, but what fanciful game is your Lawyer friend playing at. I have contacted our good friend Dr Jekyl�who incidentally is worried sick, and he has assured me that he is trying desperately to contact both the diplomat and Mr Morgan in an attempt to send them the money requested.

Until Dr Jekyl receives instructions on where to send the money, and to what name then he can do no more. I have attached the mail sent from Dr Jekyl:

I send him copies of all the letters over the past few weeks�quite a read eh�.

Quote:
So as you can see, I think all the blame lies at Mr Morgan�s feet. I just can�t understand what the man is up too. If you are in contact with Mr Morgan�then please instruct him to reply to Dr Henry immediately.

As for the sketch of your camp that you say you can not send, could your Lawyer not scan it for you? This would save a lot of time and bother; otherwise we shall have to rely on Satellite imagery, which is not always known to be 100% accurate.

Please Ebenezer I implore you�please have faith in your friends. I shall await your speedy reply.
Lara

Then another swift one to Chris�

Quote:
Dr Henry Jeckyl Md. Psc
White Chapel
London W1

Dear Mr Morgan

I am still awaiting your reply to my last letter. Please it is imperative that you send me details of the Western Union payment to be made for the Diplomat.

I am due to leave for Switzerland at the week-end so an urgent response would be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely

Henry Jekyl

It is at this point that the lads gave the scam up as a bad job. Either that or the thought of Lara Croft and her killer mercenaries actually landing in their Gun Ships and massacring everyone in sight scared them off I don�t know. Maybe he�ll get back to me�maybe he won�t. But rest as

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
vtallbloke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol

Nice read,
<--Being in the medical profession in RL, was fasinated to watch him squirm about the magic herbs that helped his leg Smile
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've avoided posting until I new roughly what I was talking about - but Cherrie I had to post this - the bait is sheer class.

As you can see from my avatar picture I am a handsome man with some considerable class myself - but I have learned many things from this bait including:
1. A good yarn is as funny as a picture trophy
2. Sieze on one thing - how much fun was had just from the word Shoe?
3. Get your story straight at the beginning and stick to it.

I am not worthy - I shall learn to make my Pets work harder

Fred
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic