SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Swedish Job , (Update) Wonderful Copenhagen!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From their internet cafes in Lagos, lads love to travel and move their fake consignments around the world. Some are born cursed, look at this idiot who picked the wrong country:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Tony ****

How are you today. I arrived in Sweden safe and sound. I acknowledge the receipt of your emails and the attachments well noted, but you have not signed your own part, please find time to do so and forward a copy to your partner for his documentation, you know his present condition in the camp.

As regards to my appointment with the Managing Director of Royal savings & loans Sweden this morning: We thought that it would be possible to transfer the funds directly to your nominated bank accounts from a bank here in Sweden, but unfortunately, the chief operating officer of the finance firm told me that it is not advisable to transfer such huge amount of funds from a Swedish bank directly to your account in the UK, because of the Bank of England, which is our central bank, and the British Banking regulation Board.
I am still in Sweden and will not leave until the consignment leaves. Thank you for understanding.

Well, the lad chose his destiny, so I replied with this:

Quote:
That's really good news.
Please don't ask anyone to help with the legal fees, it’s my fund and I don't want anyone to interfere then ask me for a share later. Just give me a breakout of all the expenses and Rev. Bob will pay it on my behalf.

Also, no need to send the consignment to the UK. I'm leaving to the Amazon in a few days with my wife and kids and we won't be back until the end of the summer.

One of my old teachers is Swedish and he's in Gothenburg now. I called him about this and he doesn't mind paying the fees to you in person.
His name Rev. Bob *****
This is his email ******
His phone number is +46******
He's a noble man and I trust him since I was young.

Please contact him and he'll meet you tomorrow morning. He will pay the legal fees ($13,500)and sign any needed papers, then you can give him the consignment.

The lad scratched his head with a shock; he’s in Lagos and didn’t expect this. He thought that I will say (no , I can’t travel to Sweden) so he can demands to send the money to him.

Suddenly, he moved to the UK . He tried everything with me to meet in the UK, Belgium, Spain or Netherlands. It didn’t work, Sweden was the only chosen country (a country that considered to be a no lads zone).
He involved a Belgium lad who asked Rev. Bob for money for his expenses.

The cursed Oga sent this:

Quote:
Call the diplomat and beg him to deliver the consignment to Rev Bob in Guttenburh... Make him understand Rev Bob's present health condition, let him know that the consignment belongs to you and you really want him to deliver it to Rev Bob in Guttenburg...if you can contibute by doing this, the sky is our limit.. Have a great weekend and remain blessed... Chris

Funny lad, don’t you think!

My final reply:

Quote:
"Beg him"?? Are you kidding me?

Do you want me to beg that idiot who violated the agreement? Are you mentally stable?

I'm calling no one. You call him and ask him to beg me to carry on this deal with you. It's your mistake and you are the one who must correct it.

That's outrageous, a lawyer and a diplomat who cannot afford even one way ticket to deliver the consignment to a client.
What sort of business is this? Are you capable of doing your duties?

Ask the diplomat to call and beg me to forgive him. Otherwise, stop wasting your time and mine. You've already proved your incompetency in business.

Needless to say, he didn’t reply and stopped contacting me Mr. Green

Dr. Mike (Rev. Bob) took over the bait. The target was not only to send him from Belgium to Sweden, but to Gothenburg in Sweden.

It took Mike over a month, and last night the good news has arrived!

Before Mike gives you the details, here is a picture of the stranded lad:

Edit: Update

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done clapping

A Belgian lad huh - if any of you need some assistance I'm most happy to help you out Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway had this lad posing as a barrister with a consignment full of money in Stockholm. And as he knew me he sent the lad to me for some further suffering. And as I am Swede I had the advantage of using the diplomat’s silly script against him. Along come Rev. Bob, and 58 year old man walking with a cane and without a passport. And as he has a bad leg even a short trip to Stockholm is out of the question, the lad had to come to Gothenburg. Besides being in the right country for the script I also had the advantage of Sub’s excellent baiting skills, he had the lad firmly hooked and believing in his character Tony.

Now as Tony was going to a vacation to the Amazon he gave the lad to Bob because apparently Bob owes Tony’s father some $15,000. And Bob would pay his debt by paying the cost for Tony’s consignment, providing it didn’t exceed that sum. When saying this to the lad he told Bob that the sum needed to release the consignment was $13,500, remarkably close to the upper limit of Bob’s participation.

Chris the barrister put Bob in touch with a diplomat from Belgium, and when speaking to me he explained how it was going to work. This made me realize how he was going to rip me off and that the Belgian lad, Mr Morgan knew this was a scam as well. He quickly agreed to come to Gothenburg but in the eve of his travel he still hadn’t booked a ticket so i became suspicious, and rightly so. Next day I got this from Mr Morgan

Quote:
I received your mail and based on the fact you explain, the best option for me to deliver this consignment to you is with a private jet. Our organization has access to private jet at a very cheap rate. This will cost 4700 euros. please send 4700 by western union and this problem will be solve. That means i will meet you in gottenburg very easily.
regards,
morgan.

This letter of course annoyed me a bit and i sent this letter to the idiot.

Quote:
Mr Morgan, your behavior in this matter is very unprofessional and very unlike from what i would expect from a diplomat. Below is a letter that a sent to your employer Mr Boothman. You should read it and learn a few things.
Rev. Bob

Hello Sir.
I have told you and i have told him that i have a bad lag. This prevents me from sitting on an airplane or a train for any long period of time. This means that i cannot go to Stockholm or Belgium. This is a fact that is not open to change. I owe Tonys father $15,000 to which i will pay my debt to him when paying the diplomat. But i will NOT risk my health doing this. And you speak of favors, i am doing Tony a favor here. I dont care if i pay the money to his father this way to the diplomat or if i meet Tonys father in at a later point and give the money to him. This is also acceptable and that way i would not have to sit through this abuse from Mr Morgan.

And that he mails the day of the travel and demands another €4,700 for a Private jet is totally UNACCEPPTABLE. Besides i do not owe Tonys father that much money and i will not pay a dollar more than $15,000. And also the diplomat planned to come to Stockholm at 15:00. That is very late. How can he not expect to have to stay a night in Sweden. Is he that stupid.

You also got my work load wrong. I am not busy all the time but have very much spare time on my hands as i am retired from work. I have lots of time to meet the diplomat if he comes to Gothenburg that is.

Here is my suggestion to you and Mr Morgan. Why doesn't he come at a later day. In 2 weeks for example. There is nothing that says he have to come this weekend and apparently he rushed things as he started to raving about an private airplane.

If he comes on Saturday the 16th for example he will have ample of time to actually plan his trip and book a flight directly from Belgium to Gothenburg. He can come any day he likes almost. And if he searches on time he can find a ticket. Then he wouldn't have to worry about the trains from Stockholm..

Next weekend the lad promised to come again but again he failed to do so and gave me the silent treatment. So prior to this weekend the barrister had found a new diplomat from Belgium. This one also spoke about the consignment so he too knew very well what he was about to to in Gothenburg. But this one did look like he would come through and the time he gave me coincided with a real flight between Brussels and Gothenburg. And i also spoke to him over the phone.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/wWSV1O2c/bart_first_call_01_05_PM_Wedne.html

He was instructed to mail me when he arrived and he did. The letter did arrive late for some reason but he sent this short letter.

Quote:
Hi Rev. Bob,
i am finally in your lovely city, The flight was excellent, thank God Almighty we landed safely.
Looking forward to meeting you this afternoon, thanks.

IP traced to Sweden and that means Safari.
But before this i sent him instructions on how to meet him.

Quote:
Hello Bartholomew.

I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. I have the money ready and
i will be meeting you at 3 pm in Gothenburg. The place i wish to meet
you is in a central shopping center only 3 minutes walking distance from
the buss and train station. The shopping centers name is "Nordstan" and
it has a very distinct center.
It is basically a glassed in street and in the intersection between the
two biggest streets there is an arrow or a star on the ground. That is
the place where i will meet you.
I am 58 years old and have gray hair and walk with a cane.

When you come to Gothenburg i want you to send me a email letter
confirming your safe arrival. There are Internet connection in both the
terminal at the airport and at the grand central train and bus station.

This is rather specific instructions you might think and there is a reason for that. The reason is that i am living in Gothenburg and planned to go down and take some photos of him myself. This isn't very safe baiting but there where a few circumstances that made me feel that i was safe. Firstly i wasn't alone, i had a friend with me and that friend happened to be a police, which was of duty but still it was reassuring to have him there. Secondly i knew the layout of the shopping center very well and i know all the exits and shortcuts, so did my fiend. And the place is also very crowded. And the description of the man did not resemble me at all. These facts made me decide to do this. And i do have to stress to you again, had these conditions been less favorable i would not have risked it.

First we went down and did some scouting. But as i suspected the lad would be early as well i had my eyes open. When we were done scouting the angles and places to take photos we decided to do some shopping before the event. And on my way to my favorite store i walked past a man looking like my lad (Sub found photos online using the lads email address and foud his facebook and Hi5 account.). He looked every bit like a diplomat in fact. He was doing some scouting or window shopping too. I came within 2 meters from him. But i didn't pay any attention to him and neither did he pay any to me.

Later at 3 we saw the same man hanging around at the meeting place and when he called me i saw that the man in the grey suit was also talking. So i came within 2 meters from a real lad even i did not know it for sure at the time. I moved around and tried to take photos but i wasn't going to risk pulling out my camera in front of him however long the distance between us was. After a few photos we went and i bought a book and then we ate, at Subway. When we were done we had to pass the place where he was and he still sat there, but he had removed his jacket as it was very hot. And when walking past him at a distance of 30 meters in a very crowded place it still felt like i had to look back and see if he was watching me. But i didn't of course but i could not shake that eerie feeling that he was following us. But he wasn't and there was no reason why he should, we were just 2 people in a very big crowd.

Sadly enough the photos turned out quite bad. This was due to two things. Firstly my camera sucked and secondly when i was standing where he could have seen me i was obviously very quick with the camera, even from a distance. This was the cause that the only sharp photos i had was from behind. And here are the photos.

He is the man in the grey suit in the far right and at the phot he was about to text me

This is blurry as i moved the camera when taking it.

This is taken from above.

This too is a bit blurry as i was worried that he'd see me, so i wanted to be quick which effected the quality of the photo.You can see him fiddeling with his phone waiting.

When he called i told him i was being late and then the oga called me too. He was calling like crazy all the time as he wanted the meeting to go of without any problems and he told me to hurry, i had to slap him a bit. When it was 20 past the meeting time he called again and i spoke briefly to him and then promptly hung up on him. I then let it ring once and then switched off my phone.

After the visit at Subway i went home and then me and Sub gave the lad some piece of sad news. Apparently Bob had suffered a heart attack just prior to delivering the money. How come these things always happen when alds are about to cash in. The lad took this new badly and was sad for Bob and sent him this mail even though he was barely clinging to life at the hospital.

Quote:
I am very sorry and confused, how such a thing could happen to you just moment before our meeting.
As the good Old Lord said, we should give him praise in all things, be it Good or Bad, Rain or Shine.
We glorify his name at this time of your hospitalisation, may you get well soon, Amen.

So Bob was in the hospital and the lad checked in to a hotel. Later that evening Bobs wife G**** called and spoke to the lad. There where some tears involved is i played G**** with the use of morphvox.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HhmfU9lr/Gloria_11_28_PM_Saturday_23_Ju.html

But here Skype decided to rape our bait good and it showed Tony's UK number and not Bob's Swedish. This prompted us to change our story to salvage the bait. Sub had to call to the lad as Tony and say he flew in when he heard about the heart attack. And that the lad could draw the conclusion that G**** borrowed his phone instead of using Bob's as we intended. And that worked well. But that meant that we had to get Tony out of the way as he was the one that was originally was intended for the consignment. And if he was in Gothenburg he might as well do the bait instead of the incapacitated Bob. We solved this with an emergency air evacuation to Stockholm with Bob and Tony for and emergency bypass operation.

That left the lad in a hotel which we knew the number to alone in Gothenburg. So we introduced our next character, Bob's Danish cousin David.
And did you know that the hotel nighttime receptionist was remarkably forthcoming and service minded. And the local land line call from my skype was remarkably cheap. That set the stage for some decent nighttime terror.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys are truly great!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
Great Job!

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic stuff Dr Mike and Subway Very Happy

Even with the relative safety, I would have been really nervous around that lad - especially taking photos

Well played Smile

Any more to come?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was really nervous when taking the photos. If the lad had seen me taking a photo i would have been busted, even though we would have been able to get away easily. Therefore there aren't any good photos of his face.

And there will be more to come.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
iLOL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff, really 007 kinda stuff. Wink Looking forward to an update.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big applause for the both of you!

Getting a trophy is difficult enough, but to be able to make a picture of the actual lad yourself, that's absolutely amazing.

I'd even say it warrants a sig-icon

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting Thumbs up Thumbs up

What you need for the next time is This Very Happy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew! Gripping stuff. Now all I can hear is:

dumb-diddle-um-dumb, dumb-dumb-dumb, dumb-diddle-um-dumb dumb-dumb-dumb, DA-NAH, DAH-NA-NA!!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You really need go see a doctor if that's ALL you can hear Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
419muguhunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Incredible! i've got lots to learn being a noob!

I'm in awe!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m in the hospital with Rev. Bob, so I advised the lad to meet The Dane (Rev. David) in Copenhagen to get his dollars (a few hours by train). It took us a few calls, but the Dane was so convincing on the phone that the lad packed his stuff and went to the train station. We weren’t sure if he will make it, BUT HE DID.

Here is a call with the lad on the train
http://www.4shared.com/audio/hvkFjOX3/Lad_on_train_to_Copenhagen.html

He’s arrived Denmark, Rev David called him:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/aFHg_CBf/Lad_arrived_Denmark_safely.html

The lad texted his Danish number and emailed David. He's still waiting!

I think the Dane need to give you more details Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Bob's wife was brilliant, I don't think the lad heard her laughter, which she turned into crying with such aplomb. Laughing

Wicked call , more of the same please. Idea

Then from Sweden to Denmark by train, is lad on his own?

Should be a trophy for uncharted lad lands

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scandinavian safari rocks! You guys are awesome. Thumbs up

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beyond Awesome! I hope there's more to this!

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Rev Bob's wife was brilliant, I don't think the lad heard her laughter, which she turned into crying with such aplomb. Laughing

You are sharp DW, i realized that laughter and uncontrolled sobbing sounds almost the same over the phone. So i saw nothing wrong in laughing at his face when calling him. Funny thing is that Sub made me rehearse the crying to him before the actual call. I felt ridiculous while doing it, but it did pay of. The call was funny to make and the lad believed me.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your voice-morphing software is amazing. Totally plausible, and yes, the laughter sounds like sobbing. The lad clearly bought every bit of it. He sounded like he had been knocked flat on his butt. He didn't know what to say. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pics are a superb addition to this bait. It's always a delight to actually see a Scammer on a wild goose chase!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! bow_down

I'd love to know exactly how much this cost the lad..?

Gloria's call is a work of art. Poor lad...."Oh my god oh my god oh my god!"

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
spot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait - the first audio clip deserves an Oscar.

Laughter into tears !!! - I don't know how you got away with it, but you clearly did. Smile

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great performance from Dr Mike. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, first of all, sorry for the delayed update. I've been kind of preoccupied by baits and Real Life, so I haven't found the time to post this. Now, as subway has already gone ahead and posted the calls, perhaps I should comment that, and add the mail correspondance I had with the lad.

I sent him a train schedule - Copenhagen is not that far a ride from Gothenburg - and didn't really think he'd come, but it appears he did, much to my surprise. The proof? By lucky coincidence, I made the call at 9.44 PM. Now, the Town Hall Bells, that can be heard all over Central Copenhagen, goes off every 15 minutes between 6 AM and midnight. They sound like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLqqMFiiZng

Now, listen to call #2 again, and notice what happens at 1:02...

Yup. He was in Wonderful Copenhagen. Very Happy

So, now that I knew he was here, it was time to give him some bad news. Unlike Mike, it wasn't possible for me to get his pic. Almost 10 PMin the evening at a Sunday, and hard to find a suited place. And work the next day. So I did the next best thing.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/yYIlMml_/Danes_second_09_56_PM_Sunday_2.html

He got to stay the night. Twisted Evil

The next day I got this. I had mailed him a map to teh rendez vouz point, so he had my addy.

Quote:
All m'y phones are down at the moment, just mail me as to where and when can you meet me tomorrow.
I am waiting your mail please.

Sent from my iPhone

Rolling Eyes
But an IP trace gave this result:
Quote:
Received: from [192.168.1.109]

Vanløse, Denmark. Proof #2.

And shortly thereafter...
Quote:
Rev, you may contact me through this number: <snipped> it's Danish, thanks,

Sent from my iPhone

It was a Danish number. Proof #3.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Snoh,

The doctors found a large piece of broken glass embedded in her thigh, and she is undergoing surgery today. I can meet you when she is out of surgery, which will be around 4 PM. If you can make that appointment, I will make arrangements for a place for us to meet.

Sincerely,
D. Crockett.

But then...

Quote:
Rev. David, with all due respect it's not polite to wait on you two days with out seeing you for just 10 mins.
Something is wrong here, first it was Rev. Bob and now your little girl
As christains we need to give praises to God in all things, both Good and Bad at all times. I prayed for your little girl.
I have a flight at 18:40 this evening, hope we can meet.
bye.

Faithfully your's,

Bartholomew.

Uh-oh... he was about to twig. And I figure thee's only one thing to do in such a situation - slap. Either it works, or you'll die with your boots on.
Quote:

Sir,

Not polite?!? Let me tell you something! I am doing a favour for a friend, and this friend is not you! However, my own life, job and particularly family comes first. Now, my daughter has been injured, and as long as she hasn't come out of surgery, I couldn't care less if you have had to wait for a day, a week or even a damn year! Is this clear? Now, if I am to go through with this, and bear in mind that I don't even know what "this" is even about, a) I want some respect from you, and b) things will go down as I plan myself. Otherwise, you can feel free to go back to Sweden or whereever you come from.
Now, I cannot be at the spot until 4 PM today at earliest, and if that's not good enough, there is nothing I can do about it.

Rev. D. Crockett

I find that it works surprisingly often.

Quote:
I am sorry if my mail sounded rude.
I just felt used, anyway please forgive
My language.

I hope the child is doing good, it's what matters at
The moment.
So where can I meet you, at the same place?
I am actually sorry for m'y language.

Sent from my iPhone

I had him roast for 2 more hours. Then I called him. Unfortunately, it seems we missed the beginning.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/5nI_jo4x/Lad_is_disturbed_and_travellin.html

So that ends the safari for now. The lad is back in Belgium, but he still seems hooked. I'll claim my pith and send my thanks to subway1 and Dr Mike for dragging me into this. Far be it from me to pick low hanging fruit, particularly not when they were left to pick by such two brilliantly twisted baiters. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
Something is wrong here
Mr. Green

Here is map of the lad’s journey till now:

Rev. Bob is recovering, and decided to call the Belgian lad:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/hcIISzGq/Bob_and_the_Lad_.html

In 2 minutes from that call, the desperate oga called Bob, then sent this to his original maga (Tony)

Quote:
Dear Mr. Tony ***

How is the present situation of Rev. Bob's health? I feel so disappointed as I am writting you this email, but we don't have to let it bring us down. Now that the diplomat has gone back to Belgium with the consignment, we need to act fast to avoid it from incurring more demorrage and if it stays too long with the diplomat, he may be forced to check the content to know what is inside. If he gets to know that the content is funds, he may abscond and run away with it,then we will look everything.

Please ask Rev. David to use th details below to send the money via western union:

Name: Chris*****
Address: 1 Moorhay Close, Chesterfield Derbyshire S41 8XF

Tell him to do this before the end of today, and he should send a copy of the western union which you will forward to me.

At this point you have to note that we do not have time at our hands. I am leaving for Croasia <<< this lad hasn't learnt the lesson yet and still travelling from his Lagos cafe! on Thursday morning, I need to receive the funds here in the London before I leave, so that i can proceed to Belgium to retrieve the consignment from the diplomat before things go out of hand. As soon as I am in possession of the consignment, then I will bring it over to you in Sweden so that we will both come back to London together.

In your return email, send me Rev. David's telephone number so that I can reach him to enable him send the money without no further delays. I told Mr. Malee your future investment partner about what happened and he developed High Blood Pressure, he is critically ill as I write you this email.

Mr. Tony, note that this is the only option we have, unless you really want to prove yourself incompitent to me and your partner. Time is not on our side.

Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Chris

We believe that he's lost lots of money to his Belgian guyman Laughing

Chad has been introduced as a possible meeting point. Of course as a lawyer, he can find someone trustworthy in a nearby country Twisted Evil

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic