SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meet Mr P-h-u-c-k-n-u-t-s D-e-l-u-x-e ! New bait just posted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just posted my current bait Mr P-h-u-c-k-n-u-t-s D-e-l-u-x-e hope you enjoy it! any comments would be most welcome! You can read it here

http://www.waronspam.com/missionzone/leccy/missions/00000080.shtml

Also ELVIS IS ALIVE! can be read here

http://www.waronspam.com/missionzone/leccy/missions/00000079.shtml

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pmycrackin - Great bait! That was really funny and those pictures he sent you were classic! I'm honored that you used my mail for your bait, I should really be using your material instead! bow_down

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,

The way you started it was awsome - actually the whole of your bait is great!

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Spiderella
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO. Great one philmycrackin. Is he still emailing you?

--"How can a whole you in America tell me that you dont have phone and also you want to received such a big money into your account without communication.Also I tell you that I and Usm4n Be110 are workingtogether also you said you need the information to send the money downhere I can see that you are unserious element that do not capable of handling this transaction" (MESSAGE ALL IN CAPS!)

"Welcome to my Web, said the Spider to the fly..."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic