SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

us soldier SGT LAWSON FREDERICH

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loopy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi just found out this guy is a nigerian scammer and was wondering if I could get someone to bait him because he is the second scammer that I have had posing as us militarty.

If you would like any information please leave me a message and I would be more than helpful to pass all the information that I have on this person.

Thanks loopy
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Loopy!

The best thing if you're looking for someone to bait a scammer is to put his details in the surplus letters section of this forum. There are plenty of people there who will probably pick him. Especially the ones who like military men!

I would imagine Sweet Poetry has her book pretty full but she's rather partial to a uniform.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Loopy,

In general, if you are looking for help with specific scammers:
1) post their initial letter in Surplus as Phil suggested, or better yet:

1) go over to scamwarners.com and post the scammer's information, including name, email, photos, where you met them (profile links are even better when you can), and the letters they have sent. This will help other potential victims to avoid being scammed (and also helps to keep money out of the scammer's pocket)
2) then just come back here and offer the scammer for baiting, with a link to the topic over at scamwarners.

This way we have the evidence of scamming that is required, and the baiters have enough information to make a targeted approach.

Whether someone picks him up as a bait is probably going to depend on how full their plates are, but you can also set up a fake account or two, grab a mentor, and start baiting yourself if you would like!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Phil, I love uniforms!
Soon I'll have news!
But my heart is so large always has space for more one! Loopy, if you want send me the informations or I can help you.
Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic