SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scam bait!! Interesting!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
marvelito
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I made this one short, as I am not yet well equipped with the scam bating tools, but I will get there. The interesting thing about this bait though, is that a name slipped out of the scammer. Lo and behold, this name is also used in other scams.

The email fell in they junk folder of my real email address, so I decided to play on..

Please note: I have excluded my fake email and name from the mails below, as am currently using it to bait 9 more. I don't want them to catch up just yet. All documents sent by the scammer are attached below.

Enjoy reading and please give your opinion. I am new to this.

Me=Black

Scammer:Green

Scam Bank: Blue

(Sorry, I couldn't get the email address it originated from)

==========================================
Hello,

My name is Ma. Maria c. Gamboa Regional Auditor BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK
PHILIPPINES. i have a proposal($10.2Million) I will give you more information
upon your response to this proposal.

Kind Regards,
Ma. Maria c. Gamboa
Email: [email protected]

(Starting the spark)

Hello Maria,

What's your business proposal?

RGDS

from Ma.Cristina Gamboa <[email protected]>
to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM
subject ACKNOWLEDGMENT PASSPORT ATTACHED
mailed-by live.com

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your response; I sincerely appreciate your interest, to assist me however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

First, I must insist on your confidence in this transaction. I made this contact with you based on reliable information available to me courtesy of an agency that helps seek people by their email, and confirmed by my local chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation. Thus I am convinced you would be capable to provide me with a solution to a money transfer transaction of US$10,200,000.00(Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the United States of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming predicament, my client came to me with a very brilliant idea. He transferred some funds, ten million two hundred thousand dollars ($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew about as the confidentiality of the matter was necessary for his protection.

Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the funds have been sitting in the account ever since and will continue to do so perpetually unless we do something about it. This is where you come in. My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we can come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client. All that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your present home address, phone and fax numbers, a copy of your identification (most preferably your driver? license or travelers passport) and a brief background profile of your self so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

The allocation of our money will be as follows: 40% ($4.2 M) to you for your part in this, 55% for me and my partners and 5% for any unforeseeable expenses we may incur. I think this is extremely fair, as you have nothing to lose but just a little time, while on the other hand I am staking my flawless reputation among other things. And besides $4.2 million is no pocket change. Once you are approved, the entire transaction should take no longer than twelve business days after which we will go about our daily business, but just millions of dollars richer.

As you can see this is easier than taking candy from a baby, but mind you, trust is something that is developed over time and that is something that we do not have. So I have to let you know that it will highly unfeasible to try to run away with the money because even though only you can transfer money in and out of your account, my department of which I happen to be the head can only authorize the transfer. The money will be transferred from my bank to an account you will provide. So please, there should be no room for greed because ten million two hundred thousand dollars can quench even the most insatiable desire for the almighty dollar.

Furthermore, if you follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 14 working days. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.

Sincerely,
Maria Cristina Gamboa

Of course I got greedy Razz

Hello Maria,

Are you banker? Are you aware of the taxes that a levied for such transactions?

Ok let me put it this way. I have a whole lot to risk here. YOU are the one who should assure me that this transaction is legit. Show me the documents. Show me what you are saying really exist, then I will put my two cents to it. 4.2 mil? Piece of cake from where I am operating. Yes it's a lot of cash for those who haven't seen it, but in the business world, that is just one investment. I am invested in a whole lot of things.

Let's get the modalities straight here before we proceed shall we? Then you will get to know me better and not worry that I will screw things up 6 ways from Sunday. Besides, this is what I do.

First of, let's rearrange the %s shall we? I will not do this for that sorry amount you are offering. This business is not legit, meaning it is not your money, you are stealing it from someone. Give me 60%. That is, for using my credentials and maybe to keep the IRS off my ass.

If you are tune with my offer, let me know. Then we can proceed from there.

Cheers
xxxxxxx

PS: Thanks for your passport, but that is not what I need. I need to see the documents stating such fund exist. Your client is also nameless.... Please provide me with useful information, that is, if you agree to my % offer.

from Ma.Cristina Gamboa <[email protected]>
to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM
subject MODALITIES FOR FUNDS TRANSFER /AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
mailed-by live.com

Dear XXXXX,

I am writing to assure once more that this transaction is 100% legitimate transaction and that you will not be exposing to any form of risk for availing me this opportunity. As a professional banker it is my duty to ensure that this is transfer is done in a quiet manner, hence you will have to follow my instruction and act according to enable everything work out smoothly.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance; I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project and I willing to increase your share of the funds to %50 not 60% because I am the one doing the under ground work.

Choose Between these two options below;

1. If you can find time to travel to sign the final funds release documents in any of our offshore payment center in Europe that will be more welcome.

With this option the attorney will file an application after the funds as being approved that his client wishes to receive the funds in any of the offshore payment center which you will prefer, with this option our offshore payment center global foreign currency exchange department will contact you immediately they receive the funds and set an appointment for the final funds release document ceremony, or they shall instruct you on what to do.

Note: If option 1 is preferable by you, then i will make arrangement to meet with you in Europe to assist you in the signing ceremony.

2. You will have to open an offshore/online account in your name in our correspondent bank in United Kingdom. The money would be transferred to your account which you must have open in our correspondent Financial Institutional in Europe, as soon as the funds reflect in your account in our correspondent bank , you can then transfer the funds online all by yourself to your local bank account in little and safe bits for both of us.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when concluded. As a professional banker i will advice you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Be rest assured that this is 100% risk free and you don't have to worry as my attorney will put up all the paper work to make it legal. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name, as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right; in receipt to my mail i will commence the paper work with my attorney.

I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project. Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work. To further enhance your trust and confidence in me in this transaction attached is a copy of my international passport, i will appreciate if you can send a copy of your passport or driving license to me for proper identification

Note: Please reply soonest so that the attorney can commence work.

My warmest regard

Yours truly, Partner/Sister

Maria Cristina Gambo

(please see deposit slip)

from xxxxxxxxxxx
to "Ma.Cristina Gamboa" <[email protected]>
date Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM
subject Re: MODALITIES FOR FUNDS TRANSFER /AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Maria,

I prefer the second option. Please provide me with the information of your correspondent bank in the UK.

I am choosing this option, because, I am currently traveling Asia and Africa. Europe will be in the next 6 months. If you wish to wait that long, it's fine with me and your 1st option will work just fine.

For now, I got ties with a client and it won't be fair yo abandon the project to attend to another, especially when I gave my word (That I do a lot). Now, I commit myself in helping you, for a % of that money, I have to see it through as fast as I can.

Can you wait six months or do you wish I open the Off Shore account online?

Your call.

You attached a document here below. Is that the only document available for this transaction?

Get back to me soon

xxxxx

from Gamboa Maria <[email protected]>
to XXXXXXXXXXX
date Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM
subject MODALITIES FOR FUNDS TRANSFER /AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear XXXX,

I am in receipt to your mail, since you cannot find time to travel for the endorsement excise you will have to open an online/offshore account in your name and You will be required to make deposit into this account before the account will be activated, if the account is not activated transfer cannot be made into the account.

Please indicate if in are willing to do this with me or not, if yes then you have to provide the following information’s so that the attorney can secure the legal documents making you the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds;

1. Full Names...
2. Contact Address...
3. Telephone number...

I shall await your response.

Regards,
Maria Cristina Gamboa

from xxxxxxxxxxxxx
to Gamboa Maria <[email protected]>
date Apr 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
subject Re: MODALITIES FOR FUNDS TRANSFER /AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Hello Maria,

That was the preferred option mentioned in my last mail to you.

As you know, I am currently displaced due to my travels. I can still give you my home address and telephone number in the United states. It will be useless to contact me there though as I am currently in Beriut heading for Cape Town South African where I will spend 3 days and then Accra, Abidjan and Freetown.

When I get to South Africa, I will try to send you my valid drivers license for verification.

Full name:
Contact Address:
Mobile number:

I have a few questions for you though. What is the name of your bank? How do I contact them? In which country in Europe are they located?

Thanks
XXXXXX

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 10, 2011 at 1:24 PM
subject INSTRUCTIONS (MARIA C. GAMBOA)
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear XXXX,

Thank you very much for your mail my dear friend. I am very pleased that I am dealing with a matured person and somebody who understands the need for trust. At the same time, we have to be more open-minded and more trusting of each other since this whole transaction is based on trust. In the first place i have every confidence in your choice as a partner, though I may have done this quite rightly on my instincts and assurance.

I am in receipt to your mail, time is not our friend let use the online and as soon as the funds are in your control i shall arrange to meet you. I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. Please do not let me down as I informed you earlier on my attorney has begin with the processing of the necessary document with the copy of your details that was sent to me, the attorney will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds. This should be ready by Wednesday this week.

I was asked to pay the equivalent total sum of US$35,000 to process the documents and before the end of tomorrow I will release $20,000 to ensure that these documents are speedily processed to us. The attorney will prepare the Affidavits, which shall legally put you in place as next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearance certificate, which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Philippines authorities including the Justice department here.

Like i said earlier on, I am now in contact with a foreign online bank. I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account, which you will open in the bank for both of us, this I have found; it will protect us from my bank.

After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts.

In this light, I have sent you the online bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. Like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.

Please find below the banks contact to wish you are to set up an online/offshore account.

First Trust Bank p.l.c.

4 Queen's Square, Belfast,

BT1 3DJ. NI 18800.

Tel: +447752392741

Fax: +44-7006-028-003

Email: [email protected]

Contact Person: Masters Clive

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank today so that the account opening can be fast.

Let's work together in all honesty and trust and not forgetting the need for confidentiality.

Please apply for the account opening today.

I await your urgent response;

Thank you and God bless

My Warmest Regard
Maria Cristina Gamboa

(Then I got really busy for the next couple of days.. Was not travelling though LOL!)

to xxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 12, 2011 at 8:50 PM
subject AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear XXXX,

How are you today my good friend? Hope all is well with you at your end?

I have been expecting to hear from you for the past few days, what is the situation; do I still have to keep waiting indefinitely?
At least you could have given me feedback instead of keeping me waiting just like that. Please let me know the position of things at your end, I will like to know if your account has been activated with our correspondence bank First Trust Bank PLC. so that we can go ahead with the transfer of the funds, i have perfected everything at my end for smooth transfer all i need from you is to forward your account details to me.

I anxiously await your response.

Thank you and God bless.

My warmest regard
Your partner/friend
Mrs. Maria C. Gamboa

to XXXXXX
date Apr 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM
subject GOOD NEWS / DOCMENT ATTACHED
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear XXXXX,

Good news, the documents that give you the legal right as the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds came out the morning and the attorney has applied for the release of the funds.

You have to be fast with the account opening because in two day the application for the funds will be approved and my bank will send for the attorney on a request whether or not his client (YOU) will continue banking with them (MY BANK) which we both know the answer is no, then they will ask him where is client wishes the funds to be remitted, this is when he will present the account information which you must have opened with First Trust Bank. I will advise you do all humanly possible to get the account ready and also ensure that the account is active, because if the account is not active and the transfer is made, the transfer will bounce back giving room for suspicion and i do not want that to happen. as soon as they forward your account information’s you will forward it to me immediately so that i can transmit it to the attorney who will present the account details for further remittance of the funds.

I have attached copies of the legal documents making you the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds; please do not show these documents to anyone, this transaction must be kept secret.

I shall await your acknowledgment of the documents.

Thank you and God bless.

Warmest Regards,

Your Partner/Sister

Maria Cristina Gamboa

(I managed to contact the bank on the 15th:P)

from xxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Tue, Apr 15, 2011 at 10:13 PM
subject Re: AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

I am sorry, I was travelling for 3 days! I thought I made that known
to you? Just 10 minutes ago, I entered my hotel room. Please, give my
up to tomorrow and I will get things done ok?

For now, I am beat and need a lot of sleep. I have seen your emails
and I will contact you back first thing tomorrow.

Cheers

to xxxxxxxxxx
date Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 3:41 AM
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear XXXXXX,

How are you today hope all is well with you at you end.

I have just receive the copy of the approval letter from the attorney and i am happy that everything is working out fine as plan.

Please without any delay I will advice you to follow up with the UK bank instruction and have your account set up by choosing the C Account type. You are require make available the minimum balance required to have your account active.

Please be also inform that I shall take care of the approval fees and the cost of having the attorney to have the final fund release document sign on your behalf, I have arrangement in place for this.

All that is require from you now is to speed up with the account set up and have your account details sent to the attorney to enable us effect the transfer of the funds to your set up account. I need your cooperation and understanding this time around for us to succeed.

I await your urgent response.

Thank you once more and God bless.

My Warmest Regard,
Your Partner/Sister
Maria Cristina Gamboa

from xxxxxxxxxxx
date Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 11:00 PM
subject Re: AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Maria,

I am following up with your recommended bank. It's just that they a
making a ridiculous request that I need clarification before I
transfer the funds. If they can do that, then there will be no
problem.

I made a promise and I intend to keep it.

KR
xxxxx

from xxxxxxxxxx
to FIRSTTRUST BANK <[email protected]>
date Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 1:35 AM
subject Re: Non-Resident Online Account Opening

Clive,

I am currently on the move and I do not have any utility bills with
me... What can I use to substitute that? Also, how do I get the
security deposit to you? I will send you a copy of my id card
tomorrow.

I will opt for the second account option. Please let me know asap

KR
xxxxxxx

(Bank on the go)

from FIRSTTRUST BANK <[email protected]>
to Apr 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM
subject Non-Resident Online Account Opening
mailed-by hotmail.com

File:First Trust Bank logo.svg
First Trust Bank

BT1 3DJ. NI 18800.

Fax: +447518893012

Ref N0: ftbuk/82332AR

Attention: XXXXX,

Dear Valued Client,

We welcome you to First Trust Bank Plc (online) banking. We want you to read what is required to get an account set up with us below;

REQUIREMENTS:

(i) As a requirement to opening an account with us; you are mandated to fax us a copy of your identification {Passport or Driver's License} to fax #: +447518893012 or via email as scanned attached file (scanned copy of the original only); and a utility bill (gas, electricity, water, council tax) or a home telephone bill or a mobile phone bill. The name on the draft of the bill you are to present should match with your name on the identifying document. Your Identification papers sent to us and proof of Address would be notarized at the UK High Court of Justice by our Legal Department since you are a non-resident of UK, this process gives your account as well as all transaction you make with your account absolute legality.

(ii)As a requirement to opening an account with us; a Minimum Opening Deposit is required for all account types below and this opening deposit enables your account to run actively and ready for use. Our Minimum Opening Balance varies from GBP1500 – GBP2500 depending on the account you choose. See details on account types below.

ACCOUNT TYPES:
We offer a wide range of account types/services that will satisfy your banking needs with various refundable accounts opening deposit. Our account categories are enlisted below and you are to make your choice of the account type that suits your financial needs;

(a) Checking Account:
This can be used to receive and manage salaries, pensions and day-to-day shopping accounts. It does not have the capacity to accommodate huge funds deposit. Its maximum holding capacity is GBP1, 000,000. Minimum Initial deposit is GBP1, 500 (One Thousand Five Hundred British Pounds only or its equivalent in US dollars).

(b) Hold/Transit Account:
This account has a life span of 12 calendar months.. It is specially meant for Funds in transit and the customer must close the account at the end of 12 months. It has capacity to receive and transfer large sum of money. Its maximum holding capacity is GBP5, 000, 000, 00. The Initial deposit is GBP2, 000 (Two Thousand British Pounds Sterling's or its equivalent in US dollars).

(c) Current Plus Reserve Account:
This is particularly fashioned to serve the high scale entrepreneurs, Contractors and banks that deal with maximum in-flow and out-flow of Funds. It has unlimited holding capacity and can receive funds of any magnitude. Minimum Initial deposit is GBP2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred British Pounds Sterling's or its equivalent in US dollars).

(d) Co-operation Diamond Reserve Account:
This is a special account that offers very discreet and elusive monetary transactions.. To operate this account, you must first opt for the Hold/Transit Account because both is of the same life span and later upgrade your account type to Co-operation Diamond Reserve Account. On securing the Hold/Transit Account, further information will be given to you if this account facility meets your financial needs. It has unlimited holding capacity to receive funds of any magnitude.

Let us know the account type you opt for in your reply email so we can update your records in our database. On receipt of your return email stating the account type you opt for, further instructions would be given to you on how to send funds to your account officer for the notarization of your I.D papers plus the required minimum account opening balance. You account officer will assist you deposit the minimum required deposit in your favor into your account since you do not presently have an operational account with us. This deposit is refundable and can be withdrawn by you anytime. Be informed that this required deposit is not a charge nor is it a fee but a security required deposit that is deposited in your own account to activate it and make it ready for use.

NOTE: Your account remains INACTIVE until a minimum deposit is deposited to your account. As a policy here, an Inactive account will be deactivated after 72 hours. An extension will only be given if we receive an application to that effect.

On behalf of First Trust bank we welcome you as a prospective client. Please call during office hours to speak with the undersigned or send a fax.

We thank you in advance for your anticipated Patronage as we look forward to doing business with you.

Mr. Clive Masters
First Trust Online Bank
Customer Service Unit

( THIEVES)

to
date Apr 17, 2011 at 2:43 PM
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear ,

Thank you for your recent update, I appreciate the fact that you are doing everything possible to ensure that the account is active as soon as possible, this will enable us work according to the time schedule. I will advice that you speed up with the process of your account setup.
The attorney is through with my bank and the application for the funds transfer has been granted, all i need from you now is to confirm to me the details of the online/offshore account.

You will be required to forward the details of your new account to me immediately. Being that First Trust Bank Plc is also of the same telex type as my bank it shall take only 24 hours for the money to reach your account after we effect the transfer from here.

As a banker it is necessary for me to remind you that your account status must be active. The reason I told you this is because if we transfer the money from here to your account if it is not active the transfer will definitely bounce back, which means the money will return to my bank, I do not want this money to be faced with any complications.

Remember that you must not disclose the details of our transaction to anybody; this transaction should remain confidential between you and me alone.

As soon as you have this account active, I will like to have the correct details of this account and also send a copy to the attorney as well. I have all arrangements ready for the transfer from here, and I will want to do this transfer latest by Tuesday morning Philippine time.

I shall be expecting a positive feedback from you as soon as possible, everything is ready on my side for the successful transfer, I will ensure that the transfer is done smoothly.
Please update me will the cause of the delay with the bank i need clearification.

I earnestly await your response.

Thank you and God bless.

My warmest regards,
Your partner/sister
Maria Cristina Gamboa

from xxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 17, 2011 at 1:35 AM
subject Re: Non-Resident Online Account Opening

Clive,

I am currently on the move and I do not have any utility bills with
me... What can I use to substitute that? Also, how do I get the
security deposit to you? I will send you a copy of my id card
tomorrow.

I will opt for the second account option. Please let me know asap

KR

( This is where it went West)

to
date Apr 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM
subject Off-Shore Online Account Opening /Initial Deposit
mailed-by hotmail.com

First Trust Bank

BT1 3DJ. NI 18800.

Fax: +447006028003

Attention: ,

Dear Valued Client,

With regards to your choice of account Hold/Transit Account which is non residential account, the minimum account opening balance of? £2,000:00GBP. is equivalent to $3,270.00USD And you can send to us copy of your ID and any other relevant document having your name on it since you are not with any utility bill on you.

Also, you can effect your payment to our fiduciary receiving account through Western Union transfer. On payment, fax a copy of your means of identification and your receipt of payment. It takes two working days for account portfolios to be created and active.

NOTE that the mandatory minimum deposit Belongs to you as this will be in your account before crediting any funds you wish to transfer, this is to enable our KTT data base and recognized your account for onward transfer as you may wish to transfer swiftly to your nominated local account round the globe without delay.

If you are transferring through western union, please take note of the Officer details that you be required of you in the agent office of the western union:

FIRST NAME: Anne.

LAST NAME: Sullivan.

ADDRESS: Belmont Rd. 51, Middlesex UB8 1RZ Uxbridge (Greater London).

AMOUNT $ 3,270

Ensure to fax or email the receipt that will be issued to you by the western union for our record and enable the officer pick up the funds. If you require any further clarification on the above, please contact us directly on telephone number (+447752392741) between the hours of 9am-5pm London time (Mondays-Saturday) Please note that our Saturday banking is half day, we close 12 noon on Saturdays, you can email us directly on this email and your request will be attended as soon as possible.

Please note that FIRST TURST BANK, reserves the right to decline Payments/transfers if any irregularities are noticed.

On behalf of FIRST TRUST we welcome you as a prospective client. Please call during office hours to speak with the undersigned or send a fax.

Mr. Clive Masters
First Trust Online Bank
Customer Service Unit

(OK)

from
date Sat, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:51 PM
subject Re: Off-Shore Online Account Opening /Initial Deposit

Clive,

I am curious. You run a bank and you are asking me to use Western
Union on someone elses name? Why is that? I was thinking that I will
just ask my bank to wire the money to your bank.

Please explain this to me before we proceed any futher

KR

to
date Mon, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM
subject Off-Shore Online Account Opening /Initial Deposit
mailed-by hotmail.com

First Trust Bank

BT1 3DJ. NI 18800.

Attention: ,

Dear Valued Client,

This is to inform you that the account we are going to set up for you cannot receive funds not until you activate the account and that is why you are asked to send the activation fee by western union for us to set up your account and activate it in 24 hours of sending the fee as wire transfer will take 3 working days.

We advise you transfer the funds via western union for quick release of your account details to receive your funds, but if you still prefer wire transfer please inform us in your reply to this mail for us to send you our payment agent account details.

I hope this help answer your questions.

Thanks in advance for banking with us.

Mr. Clive Masters
First Trust Online Bank
Customer Service Unit

(LOL! I guess they are thinking my middle name is STUPID)

from XXXXXXXXX
date Apr 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM
subject Re: Off-Shore Online Account Opening /Initial Deposit

Please provide the account information. I feel comfortable doing
business that way. If I get the information earlier tomorrow, cash
will be wired and a fax or scanned copy of the documents plus my ID
will be sent to you.

Rgds
XXX

(Let's back track and see what's going on with Maria who I haven't written in a while)

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 15, 2011 at 7:32 AM
subject I NEED UPDATE
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear xxxxxx,

I have been expecting to hear from you for the past few days, what is the situation, do I still have to keep waiting indefinitely?
At least you could have given me feedback instead of keeping me waiting just like that.
I earnestly await feedback from you.

Thank you and God bless.

My warmest regards
Your partner/sister
Maria Cristina Gamboa

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 18, 2011 at 3:56 PM
subject TREAT AS VERY URGENT
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear xxxx,

How are you today hope all is well with you at you end.

I have just receive the copy of the approval letter from the attorney and i am happy that everything is working out fine as plan.

Please without any delay I will advice you to follow up with the UK bank instruction and have your account set up. You are require make available the minimum balance required to have your account active.

Please be also inform that I shall take care of the approval fees and the cost of having the attorney to have the final fund release document sign on your behalf, I have arrangement in place for this.

All that is require from you now is to speed up with the account setup and have your account details sent to the attorney to enable us effect the transfer of the funds to your set up account. I need yourcooperation and understanding this time around for us to succeed.

I await your urgent response.

Thank you once more and God bless.

My Warmest Regard,
Your Partner/Sister
Maria Cristina Gamboa

(Decided to reply to this above email with my concern)
from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 21, 2011 at 11:22 AM
subject Re: TREAT AS VERY URGENT

Maria,

You should talk to your bankers. They are not very convincing...

They provided Western Union for fund transfer. What sort of bank does
that??? I questioned and they told me it's an option. I am not sure
what sort of deal they are running there. It's either they do not wish
to make money or the person in charge of these accounts is just plain
dumb!

I cannot move faster than they do. So, like I suggested, talk to them

XXXXXXX

(Here is what she has to say)

to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 21, 2011 at 2:07 PM
subject TREAT AS VERY URGENT
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear XXXXXXX,

I am in receipt to your mail, if the bank ask you to use western union is an option and it quicker also all you need to do is send the funds to their receiving agent and after they received it will be deposited in your account we have limited time you should follow instruction .I am a professional banker and you should always follow my instruction to see this through, As you can see that you have been perceived officially as the beneficiary of the funds and also shown that the modalities that the attorney had put in place to ensure complete success of this transaction have not been in vain.
My good friend, I don't want the issue of the activation fees be a stumbling block to the success of this transaction.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, which we cannot afford to lose. Opportunity like this only comes once and your ability to grab and satisfy this opportunity now will make a good considerable difference in our lives.

Western Union is quicker but if you are not okay will that ask the bank to give you their our fudicairy receiving agent account details to enable you wire the funds for the account activation as soon as possible. I am very happy to recieve the require details for your account set up and with these details I can now go ahead to set up the papers for the transfer as soon as possible, however the transfer will not take effect until you confirm your account status to me. I do not want the money to be returned to my bank, if that happens it would raise an alarm within the members of staff,and much attention on this funds needs to be avoided.

As a matter of fact you will have to choose the Current plus reserve account type. Also on the issue of opening balance, the amount varies and rates apply to different banks according to thier administrative policies, however you are expected to foward the amount required to have the Current plus reserve account type activated which I think is the option of Account (C )2,500:00 GBP (US$4,095.57 USD). Please contact the account services department to speed up the process.

The most important issue is that we have to work within the time frame according to the arrangements which have been set in place for this transfer.
Please have this account activated today, and if that is completed tommorow the transfer will take effect on Wednesday Morning Philippine time, I have told you it will take about 24 hours to hit your account after the transfer from here, you will then give me the confirmation of your balance.

I want you to treat this issue with urgency as a matter of importance to this transaction, Thank you once more my good friend for your cooperation and your support toward the successful completion of this transaction.

Extend my greeting to your entire family. Please i need your Phone Number for easy communication.

My Warmest regard,
Your partner/sister
Maria Cristina Gamboa

from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM
subject Re: TREAT AS VERY URGENT

Maria,

You are a professional banker and so am I! That is bull crap and you
know it...... Are you people wasting my time? Because if you are
trying to dwindle cash out of me, it's not going to happen. Even if
you do, I do have a lot of money, People who owe me in the Russian mob
and there will be no place for you to hide. Don't think that an email
and fictitious ip address can hide you.
If that's the case, walk away. Just don't contact me, just go.

XXXXXX

(Back to the bank)

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 22, 2011 at 6:41 AM
subject Attention: Wire Transfer Details
mailed-by hotmail.com

First Trust Bank

BT1 3DJ. NI 18800.

Attention:,

Dear Valued Client,

We write to provide you with the details on how you are to send the initial deposit, we want you to send the money through our corresponding bank / fiduciary receiving account as soon as they confirm the money there it will be deducted from their account they have with us make sure you instruct them to do a SWIFT TRANSFER for you it is faster. Below is the details of the account you are to wire the money

BANK NAME: HALIFAX BANK

ADDRESS: 50 POWIS STREET WOOLWICH, LONDON. SE18 6LQ.

ACCOUNT NAME: MR. JAMES CORDEN

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04814200

IBAN : GB12HLFX11000104814200

SWIFT CODE : 110001

BIC- CODE : HLFXGB21F08

As soon as the transfer is made make sure you scan a copy of the payment slip and send it to us immediately.

Thanks for banking with us.

Mr. Clive Masters

First Trust Online Bank
Customer Service Unit

from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 22, 2011 at 8:55 AM
subject Re: Attention: Wire Transfer Details

Ok, you people are making me lose my patience! First, you started with
Western Union, now you are asking me to transfer funds to a bank
different from where you want me to start my account.

Who thought you banking? Look, if you don't get your act together and
start acting serious about this whole transaction, I will drop
everything and move on. I am a very busy man and a lot of people
depend and demand my services. Wasting time cost me money and that is
exactly what you people are doing now.
Let me spell it for you. If you do not provide me with an account in
the bank you work in and the place I am suppose to open my account,
don't bother to contact me again..........

XXXXX

(I really couldn't stand their stupidity at this point. I lost the fun. Dealing with amateur criminals is really boring LOL! They are not giving me a run for my money)

Maria Again... Trying to sing a convincing song, but it echo's stupid in my ears. I am really surprise that people still fall for this crap

to xxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM
subject SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND GET BACK TO ME
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear xxxxxx,

I am writing to assure once more that this transaction is 100% legitimate transaction and that you will not be exposing to any form of risk for availing me this opportunity. As a professional banker it is my duty to ensure that this is transfer is done in a quiet manner, hence you will have to follow my instruction and act according to enable everything work out smoothly.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance; I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

You should also agree with me “there is never smoke without fire”. While some of the stories you know are true, some others are far from it. People actually transfer funds out of here. How else do you think past office holders become rich after office? How come the same people who have worked in the banking industry in the past, are the same people running big time companies today? It is through shady deals that they guarantee themselves a better standard of living and then are able to propel themselves to seek for political assignment after retiring from the banking industries.

Secondly, I must let you know that regarding this as a scam would be rather insulting to me, I have told you before that being a part of this transaction would only be at your free will and acceptance; you have the choice to accept or refuse.

I will not tolerate any direct or indirect insults from you for any reason whatsoever, I have my dignity to live up to, perhaps you need to earn the respect and trust which I have for you, otherwise what will be the point of doing business with you if at this final stage you are finding it difficult to trust me, or at least give me benefit of the doubt.

I am the initiator of this deal and have given you my word which is my bond. I am the one here and an integral part of the banking system. I am not joking in my assessment of this. You know your system while we know our system .I have also heard the saying “if it sounds too good to be true then it is not true!!!” conversely same way you do not get the taste of tea unless you soak it in hot water. I had been aware of this, that some unscrupulous persons actually capitalized on the real existence of this kind of transaction to exhort money from foreigners.

From inception, i knew this business was going to depend a lot on trust; amongst us. I was willing to trust this huge money in your care, because i had no other choice than that. Maybe, the mistake was in not having a face-to-face meeting before all these began. We then would have worked out the entire modalities before commencing. I had however, thought that all these will be taken care of when we meet, since there was very little time between when i got your contact and the actual commencement itself. This was more so because my term of reference in account department will soon be over, there was the urgent need to get concluded the matter before leaving office.

But I tell you my position yesterday is still my position today. We have to work this together to the end. We can only be like the French legionnaires who if one falters the others push him on, if he stumbles, he’s picked up and if he retreats, he is shot. So are you faltering now or what. What are the contingencies opened to us, now that your loyalty and faith is to other matters.

To laugh is to appear the fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out for another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing our true self. To place your ideas, your dreams, before the crowd is to risk lost. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair. To try at all is to risk failure. But risk we must, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing’s hero is no braver than anyone else;

This project will make us all happy when finally concluded, this I promise you. Let work together as a team to see it through.

Eagerly await your response. This transaction still remains confidential between you and me because of the nature of my job and you know what people can do to get this can of money.

N: B we have been using the bank to help our big customer transfer money without the involve of the monetary bodies please go ahead and follow their instruction.

Regards,
Maria Cristina Gamboa

(Unfortunately, this character I created is "no nonsense" and a very powerful person in the society worldwide I WISH LOL)

from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 22, 2011 at 6:30 PM
subject Re: SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND GET BACK TO ME

Maria,

I can't view your attachment right now as I am in a meeting. But
talking about insults, how am I suppose to view this transaction when
your bank in fake? I contacted the real bank today in Ireland. They
have no CLIVE MASTERS and that email address is a fraud. So, I am in
every right to call them a thief that is going in all the wrong
directions.
First of, no bank will request for initial deposit via western union.
Secondly, they will not provide a bank account in another bank to
receive funds. Banks survive on interest rates and my transfer
generate at least 10% interest.

After my meeting, I am going to call my partners in Asia to confirm if
your account exist. Like I told you before, a lot of people owe me
favours. I am sure you think I am just an ordinary redneck with no
brains, but am not. Besides, this is too cheap a scam that any idiot
can unravel. Do people really fall for it? I am guessing the fake
documents and passports were some hardwork.
FYI, I acquired my wealth through hard work and not scamming people
for peanuts. Seriously, if you had asked me for 10k just because you
needed it, will be no problem. I just gave 20k to a Sierra Leonean
girl who wish to start her own business, today. I barely know her
name, but she had so much gusto and her business presentation was so
impressive. Hesitation wasn't on my books.

Look, if you need help, show me a better plan than that of a common
thief. Sharing my wealth is not a problem, but only to those who
deserve it.

I am flying to London tonight.

Enjoy your day. It's beautiful in London right? Since that is where you are.

xxxxxxxxxx

(Since I break the ice to Maria, I decided to end it as the trail will eventually get cold. But they don't give up that easy...)

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 22, 2011 at 6:10 PM
subject Attention:
mailed-by hotmail.com

First Trust Bank

BT1 3DJ. NI 18800.

Attention:

Dear Valued Client,

We write to inform you that Halifax Bank is our parental bank since you account is not active yet transfer cannot come into your account and will have to follow the rule and regulations of the banking principle.

Sir we are please to inform you that if you cannot make the transfer through western union or the account details of our correspondent bank fudiciary receiving agent that is the only alternative we can provide because since the September 11 incident in the USA, the USA government, UK, Canada, Australia and all the European Countries and all of the Western World has significantly remained committed in closing down the financial cobwebs of terrorist funding, drug trafficking and Money Laundering. They have managed to set up agents, implement strict financial laws and have them passed. These countries formed allies in 2001/2002 and passed a very comprehensive financial law called the "US PATRIOT ACT - ICT6B." This law provides that for any amount transferring to or from any country to any one of those American or European countries must first apply for a ICT6B CODE where the authorities of the country of origin of the fund will scrutinize the applicant and his/her fund, find the whereabouts of the fund and its purpose of transfer.

We strongly advise you act with the bank principle to enable us setup your account for you. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks for banking with us.

Mr. Clive Masters

First Trust Online Bank
Customer Service Unit

(Closing Pitch for the bank)

from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM
subject Re: Attention:

Please, I just spoke to your bank and you do not exist. But thanks for
the info. I guess they never gave you classes on how to conduct a bank
transaction in SCAM school.
I have dealt with criminals who are stupid, but you, are the poster boy!
Really? You hoped I won't notice or you are just plain stupid?

(Final Mail from Maria.. I'm sure she won't write me again LOL! Because this is where it got really weird. She SIGNED WITH ANOTHER SCAMMERS NAME)

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 23, 2011 at 6:17 AM
subject PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
mailed-by hotmail.co.uk

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Please we have to finish this transaction because as you can see i have spend money making you the beneficiary . Maybe we should use the second option Like i said before after the attorney secure the legal documents making you the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds, the attorney will file an application that his client (YOU) cannot come over to the Philippines because of health reasons, that he wishes to receive the funds in our offshore payment center in Europe.

Furthermore, after the approval for the release of the funds to our offshore payment center is granted and our offshore payment center receive the funds, they will make contact with you and set an appointment for you to come over for the final funds release documents signing ceremony.

Note: I shall join you in Europe as soon as you notify me that our offshore payment center has set an appointment with you, i shall also forward copies of the legal documents as soon as they come out.

I shall await your comment.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Madam Erlisa Paradina <---TAKE NOTE

( Not sure if this was intentional or the he/she is under some kind of pressure. But check out Madam Erlisa Paradina. http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/0-rzy-09-05b/scam-email-046089.shtml

My closing pitch)

from xxxxxxxxxxxx
date Apr 23, 2011 at 10:31 AM
subject Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Oh! Now you are Madam Erlisa? How many emails do you sign per day?
There is no transaction and you spent no money, so cut the bullshit.

Now you want to meet me? I am wondering if you'll have two heads or
turn out to be a transexual or a man! Hmmm.
Try another scam with me, but with this you are not getting a dime.

Short huh? Well, please feel free to comment. This was my first, and like I said I need some tools to get this rolling. If their is someone who can help me out with some, please leave me a message.

Thanks. See the images below. Even my 3 year old can do better.

snipped images until they can be marked "FAKE" - JC
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good, marvelito and welcome here. Smile

I removed the images of the documents, ID cards and passports. As bad as they are, they could still be used to fool a real victim. You can upload them again once you have marked them "FAKE".

www.scamwarners.com has an option that will automatically mark the images.

The fake bank domain that your lad used can also be killed if you post it in the Fake Bank Forum (click).

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, any bank accounts that they ask you to pay money into can be reported to our friend Alan. See the Scambaiting Help, Hints, and Tips forum and the stickie at the top of it that explains how you do it.

Just one thing: don't necessarily drop it even if a bait gets boring. The goal is to waste the scammer's time and resources, not to seek out challenges for ourselves.
Also, sometimes an opportunity for de-education turns up - claim that some outlandish and bogus feature is missing from their documents (that way, they will think the documents become more authentic while really they will become less convincing to a real victim)

Please read the stickies and Eater University posts, sign up for a mentor, and give those scambuckets the what-for!

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good work Smile I guess if you got bored of a bait you could pass it on to another baiter. Don't forget not to educate them. Congratulate their mistakes. Criticise anything he gets right as outlandish. Act stupid, think gullible, and lure them to a deservedly hellish fate.

blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Agreed. Very entertaining read.

Great baiting marvelito. Thumbs up

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work mate, you suckered them very quickly. I understand it's tempting to point out how stupidly, moronically unbelievable some of their tactics are but remember this may wisen them up a bit and help them to fool the next person, who may not be as sharp as you.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic