SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first completed bait - UPDATED 28th Sep

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jupe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the standard email, I prefer the ones that don't ask you to reply to a different address.
It's a bit long winded and isn't funny with no trophies but I managed to keep him going for just under 4 weeks. I would appreciate comments on how I could have improved on it.
All his emails were in capitals Arrgghhh!

Quote:

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:06:54 -0400
[email protected]

DEAR SIR,
I WAS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER TO LIBERIA PRESIDENT -
CHARLES TAILOR.
BY VIRTUE OF MY POSITION, I WAS GIVEN FOURTY MILLON UNITED
STATE DOLLAR TO PURCHASE ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS FROM BLACK
MARKET.
UNKNOWN TO MY BOSS, I WAS STILL IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY
WHEN OUR GOVERNMENT FELL.
NOW I WANT TO MAKE BEST USE OF THE MONEY. I WANT TO MOVE OR
SEND THE MONEY TO YOU TO BE INVESTED IN YOUR COUNTRY ON ANY
PROFITIBLE VENTURES. I ALSO WANT TO RELOCATE MYSELF TO YOUR
COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY IS MOVED TO YOU AND CONFIRMED IN
YOUR COUNTRY.
I WILL GIVE YOU 20% OF THE MONEY IF YOU COULD ASSIST ME TO
ACHIEVE THIS VISION.
BEST REGARDS
CMDR.SAMIO PHILIPS

Standard reply, I wasn't sure if I was going to be male or female so I didn't sign the email

Quote:
Dear CMDR.SAMIO PHILIPS

Please give me more information on how I can assist you

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
I AM IN EXILE IN NIGERIA. THE MONEY IS IN PHYSICAL CASH WITH ME HERE.
DUE TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED ON ME
BY THE GOVERNMENT AND SECURITY REASONS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME
TO TAKE THE MONEY TO THE BANK AND TRANSFER IT OFFICIALLY TO YOU IN
ABROAD. THEREFORE I NEED YOUR ASSIST ON THIS REGARD. I NEED YOU TO COME HERE, TO TAKE THE MONEY TO THE BANK AND TRANSFER IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU CAN EVEN COLLECT SOME OF THE MONEY CASH WITH YOU AND TRAVEL HOME WITH IT.
HOWEVER IF FOR ANY GOOD REASON THAT YOU CAN NOT COME HERE BY YOURSELF
TO EXECUTE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY AS I STATED ABOVE, WE CAN FIND
ALTERNATIVE WAY TO MOVE THE MONEY TO YOU.
YOUR QUICK RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
BEST REGARDS
CMDR.SAMIO PHILIPS

I should have read the email - the bit that says I don't have to travel, never mind

Quote:
Ok, I need a holiday and I have never been to Nigeria.
I will have to have some sort of proof of who you are, perhaps you could send me your ID .
Are there any forms to fill in?
Can you tell me where in Nigeria I would have to come. Can you find me a hotel?

Quote:
DEAR SIR
I AM RESIDING IN CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE OF NIGERIA BUT OUR MEETING PLACE SHOULD BE IN PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL PORTHARCOURT RIVERS STATE OF NIGERIA.
YOU SHOULD PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE OPENING OF THE BANK ACCOUNT
HERE WHERE YOU SHOULD PAY IN THE MONEY AND THEN YOU INSTRUCT THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR HOME ACCOUNT.
1. THREE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
2. LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR HOME BANK THAT STATES YOUR
REPUTATION AND CONDUCT. (EG.THIS IS TO CERTISFY THAT MR ---- IS OUR CUSTOMER.
HE HAS GOOD CONDUCT AND REPUTATION. I RECOMMEND HIM TO YOU.)
WE CAN EXCHANGE PHOTOGRAPH SO THAT WE CAN KNOW EACH OTHER AND IDENTIFY EACH FACIALLY.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I am getting excited now, I had a look at the hotel on the internet, it looks very nice. Can you book a room for me once I have my flight details? I will reimburse you when I get there.
I have asked my bank for a letter, I should get it tomorrow and will send it tomorrow evening.
I have attached my passport picture. If you want 3 you can just print it a couple of times.
I look forward to getting your photo

Josh

I think this is a Russian author

Good no forms to fill in..

Quote:
DEAR SIR
I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.
I WILL CALL PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL PORTHARCOURT TO MAKE RESERVATION FOR
YOU. YOU CAN ALSO CALL THE PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL PORTHARCOURT BY YOURSELF AND MAKE RESERVATION WITH THEM.

YOU SHOULD COME WITH ORDINARY THREE SMALL SIZED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH AND A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR BANK. THEY ARE NEEDED TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNT HERE.
PLEASE YOU SHOULD SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 234 803 6707670
YOU SHOULD INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR VISA AND CONFIRM YOUR
FLIGHT TO NIGERIA.
I WILL SEND YOU MY PHOTOGRAPH ON 28-8-2004.

BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I waited all day for your photograph but it didn't come. I am very disappointed.
I have booked my flights but I will need to know what you look like before arriving at the airport.
Please let me know why you didn't send your photo

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR
ATTACHED IS MY PHOTOGRAPH.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

UGH!

Quote:
DEAR SIR
I AM SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE. I AM SOMEBODY UNDER
AUTHOURITY AND RESTRICTIONS.
TODAY I HAVE SENT YOU MY PHOTOGRAPH ON ATTARCHED MAIL.
PLEASE YOU SHOULD CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THE PHOTOGRAPH.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING.
1. YOU SHOULD NOT DISCLOSE TO ANYBODY THE TRUE MISSION
OF YOUR VISIT TO NIGERIA FOR SECURITY REASONS.
2. I WILL NOT MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT IN LAGOS.
3. I WILL NOT SEND SOMEONE TO MEET IN LAGOS.
4. I WILL ONLY MEET YOU AT YOUR ROOM AT PRESIDENTIAL
HOTEL PORTHARCOURT. WHEN YOU CHECK INTO YOUR HOTEL
ROOM AT PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL, YOU SHOULD CALL ME ON 0803
5. I LEARNT THAT LAGOS IS VERY HORRIBLE AT NIGHT,
THEREFORE IF YOU ARRIVE LAGOS IN THE NIGHT, PLEASE YOU
ARE ADVICED TO STAY INSIDE THE AIRPORT TILL THE
FOLLOWING MORNING BEFORE CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY. YOU
SHOULD TAKE A TAXI CAR FROM LAGOS INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT TO LOCAL AIRPORT IKEJA. THE TAXI CAR FARE IS
ABOUT $20 USD AND THE DISTANCE IS ABOUT 15 MINUTES
DRIVE BY CAY. THERE ARE REGULAR FLIGHTS FROM LAGOS TO
PORTHARCOURT EVERYDAY BETWEEN 6AM TO 8PM LOCAL TIME.
AT LOCAL AIRPORT IKEJA, YOU SHOULD TAKE LOCAL FLIGHT
TO PORTHARCOURT. THE FLIGHT FARE IS ABOUT $50 USD. IT
IS ABOUT 45 MINUTES FLIGHT TO PORTHARCOURT. THEN THE
TAXI CAR FARE FROM PORTHARCOUT AIRPORT TO
PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL IS ABOUT $40 USD.
REMBER TO SEND ME YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Hmm

Quote:
Dear Samio
I got your photo, thank you
I will have to change my flight, I think I have booked to the wrong airport. I have booked a flight to Abuja, and you are telling me to fly to Lagos.
I will get onto the flight company in the morning and change it.

I wont tell anyone what mission I am doing.
I am a bit worried about arriving in Lagos, I will try to make sure I arrive in the daytime. I am sorry you won't be meeting me, but I am sure I will be ok.
I will email the details tomorrow

Regards

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR
FRANCE AIRLINER AND VIRGIN ALTLANTIC CAN FLY YOU DIRECT TO
PORTHARCOURT.
PLEASE TRY THEM.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
I have found a flight to Portharcourt, the details are below. I managed to cancel the other flight, with only a small charge.
I will book this today and see you on Tuesday 14th September.

Outbound
London (LGW) to
Port Harcourt (PHC)

Flight VS623
Depart 23:45 Monday, 13 Sep, 2004
Arrive 06:40 Tuesday, 14 Sep, 2004
Cabin Upper Class

Josh

OMG!

Quote:
I have just seen an article about Portharcourt. I am not sure if I will be safe coming to visit you.
If you still want me to come please arrange to have me picked up at the airport.

Cult Clashes: Residents Flee Port Harcourt
P.M. News (Lagos)
September 1, 2004
Lagos
Following recent upsurge of cult clashes in Port Harcourt, residents have been fleeing the city, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
A woman, who arrived the Akenfa suburb of Yenagoa on Monday with her three children, told NAN that their safety was no longer guaranteed in the city.
Another man, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said residents of Eagle Island area of Port Harcourt slept inside churches and bushes on Sunday for fear of being attacked .
He recalled that two weeks ago when the Njemanze water front was invaded, assailants went from house to house identifying persons to be attacked.....

Quote:
DEAR SIR
SECURITY CONCERNS ARE ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.
I WISH TO ASSURE YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT THERE IS A GOOD SECURITY FROM THE AIRPORT TO PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL.
ALL THE ANTI - SECURITY REPORTS THAT YOU MENTIONED ON YOUR MAIL DID NOT INCLUDE THE AREA FROM THE AIRPORT TO PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL AND THE PORTHARCOURT TOWNSHIP URBAN AREAS. THERE ARE MANY FORIEGNERS THAT DO VISIT PORTHARCOURT DAILY AND OTHERS THAT LIVE IN PORTHARCOURT, MOSTLY FOREIGN OIL WORKERS.
THEY DO NOT COMPLIAN ABOUT SECURITY. THAT IS TO SAY THAT PORTHARCOURT IS RELATIVELY PEACEFUL.

HOWEVER I CAN ARRANGE AN AIRPORT TAXI AT THE PORTHARCOURT AIRPORT TO PICK YOU UP AND DROP YOU AT PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO
Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Samio

Yes, Please arrange for a car to pick me up

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR
YOU SHOULD INFORM ME THE NAME OF YOUR AIRCRAFT OR FLIGHT TO
PORTHARCOURT, TIME OF ARRIVAL AND THE CLOTH THAT YOU SHOULD PUT ON SO THAT I CAN PASS THE INFORMATION TO THE DRIVER FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOU AND PICK YOU UP.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I have already sent you the flight details. I managed to get a flight with Virgin Airlines.
Flight VS623
Depart 23:45 Monday, 13 Sep, 2004
Arrive 06:40 Tuesday, 14 Sep, 2004
Cabin Upper Class

I will be wearing a beige jacket, pale blue casual shirt and blue jeans. I have just been shopping and got loads of nice clothes for this trip.
I will have 2 large suitcases plus a briefcase.
You already have my picture, perhaps you could print it for the driver.
Most drivers have a sign with the name on it, so I will look for a man holding a sign with my name on it.

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR
PLEASE YOU SHOULD CONFIRM AGAIN YOUR ARRIVAL TIME TO PORTHARCOURT,
IS IT 06:40 AM { MORNING } OR 06:40 PM { EVENING } ?
I REQUEST THAT YOU SHOULD COME WITH YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE HAND SET GSM - TYPE SO THAT YOU CAN BUY A NUMBER AND PUT ON IT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
TO MAKE COMMUNICATION MUCH EASIER TO US.
IF YOU WOULD NOT MIND, I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO GET ONE MOBILE TELEPHONE HAND SET THAT WE WILL GIVE TO OUR HELPER IN THE BANK HERE.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I will be arriving at 06.40 in the morning.
I have asked my friend if I can borrow his mobile phone for the journey, it can be changed for your country and has loads of really great gadgets.
I will ring the number you gave me once I have got to the hotel and had some breakfast. You never get much to eat on airplanes and I will be starving. I might need to have a couple of hours sleep too, I will have been up all night and will be knackered.

Please confirm you have a driver to pick me up at the airport and that you have reserved a really nice room at the presidential hotel

See you soon

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
THE PERSON TO PICK YOU WILL WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER, CARRY IT AND STAY OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE OF ARRIVAL HALL.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CALL ME ON 0803 6707670 AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED INTO YOUR HOTEL ROOM.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Another one 10 mins later

Quote:
DEAR SIR
REMEMBER THE IMPORTANT THINGS TO COME WITH.
1. THREE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH PICTURE.
2. INTRODUCTION LETTER FROM YOUR HOME BANK.
3. ONE MOBILE HAND SET FOR YOU, {GSM- SLIM CARD TYPE}.
4. ONE MOBILE HAND SET FOR OUR HELPER IN THE BANK, {A GIFT}

OFF COURSE YOU SHOULD MAKE PROVISION TO MAKE ALL YOUR TRIP EXPENSES WHICH WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU INCLUDING YOUR 20% SHARE FROM THE FUND.
NOTE, I AM STAYING AT CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE. IT IS ABOUT 3 HOURS DRIVE TO PORTHARCOURT. THE EARLIER THAT YOU CALL ME ( 0803 6707670 ) ON YOUR ARRIVAL, THE SOONER THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET YOU AT YOUR HOTEL ROOM IN PORTHARCOURT.
HOTEL RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE FOR YOU AT PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL PORTHARCOURT.
YOU ARE CORDIALLY WELCOME.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I have no need to claim the expenses as I am using the trip as a well earned holiday. I intend to travel around this part of Africa, I am hoping to find someone who is willing to guide me around and maybe go on a safari. I have never been to your part of the world and it is a great opportunity to see the place.
I can bring a few extra things with me for your helpers, laptops? Is there anything I can bring for you?
I have all the required documents already packed, so no worries there.
Thank you so much for arranging all of this for me

I will call you as soon as I arrive in the hotel

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.

I AM OK ON MY SIDE BUT ANY GIFT FROM YOUR HEART WILL BE APPRECIATED.

BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I want to get you a gift, I am so grateful for this opportunity, my life is about to change completely and I have you to thank for this.

Josh

Quote:
DEAR SIR
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
PLEASE KINDLY REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
DEAR SIR
WHAT HAPPENED?
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
You fucking idiot! why didnt you warn me about customs. They stopped me when I got off the plane, I had no visa and no yellow fever certificate. The bastards did a full body search, they found my stash of cannabis, stole all my money, credit cards, cell phone and laptop. The gifts I brought for you and your family have all gone too.
They told me I am allowed one phone call, I had your number on my laptop so they have allowed me to access my emails. I can't find the email with your phone number on, so I am sending this email while the guard is getting me a coffee.
Please come to Immigration Control, tell them I am in the detention centre and please do whatever is needed to get me out of this place.
If you can't get me out they are going to send me home tonight.
They didn't get the money for the transaction though, I have already transferred it to a bank account in Nigeria. All I have to do is go to Lagos and collect it. I am assuming I can hire a car with a driver.
I won't be able to access my emails because the guard said he is only letting me use the laptop to get your phone number.
Dam, I can hear the guard coming back, hurry up and rescue me or I

OOPS! I think he is a bit mad at me
Quote:
DEAR SIR
CAN SOMEBODY DECEIVE HIMSELF?
FIRST OF ALL,YOUR NAME WAS NOT IN VIRGIN ATTLANTIC MANEFEST THEREFORE NOBODY CARES ABOUT TO PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT. I JUST WANT YOU TO DECEIVE YOURSELF.
AFTERALL IT IS A MUTUAL BUSINESS WITH MUTUAL BENEFITS.
IT IS NOT A HOAX. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:40:34 +0100 (BST)
Quote:
There is no way that you could find out if I was on the plane because I didn't travel under the name you know me. I used my professional name which, for security reasons, I did not give you.
I take it, you didn't bother to send someone to meet me, and assuming I hadn't been stopped by immigration, I would have been sat in the terminal looking for your fictitious driver.
I managed to get home in one piece, yesterday, no thanks to you and your amateurish actions.

I will not be doing business with you, you are as much use as a *DELETED* in a room full of eunuchs.

I haven't heard from him so I think its finished.

Last edited by Jupe on Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dupe, great bait. Hey its interesting reading, doesn't necessarily have to be funny, although you calling him an Freaking idiot for not warning you about customs, visa and Yellow Fever certificate got a good laugh out of me Laughing

Interesting that he said your name was not on the Virgin manifest, because by law (I work for an airline), they are not supposed to give that information out to anybody, that's unless they have a contact at Virgin who can give them that info. Always possible the Virgin agent was new and didn't know any better.

Anyway, very good bait, I enjoyed it. Don't give up, it's only been a day, he might be taking the weekend off from the Internet Cafe scene!

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good read Jupe, well done.

Nice touch about the problems in Port Harcourt, I seem to remember posting a surplus email up where I pointed out that it may be of use to a bait.

Glad you were able to use it. Hopefully, this one won't be over just yet.
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed your bait.
Jupe wrote:
I REQUEST THAT YOU SHOULD COME WITH YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE HAND SET GSM - TYPE SO THAT YOU CAN BUY A NUMBER AND PUT ON IT WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO MAKE COMMUNICATION MUCH EASIER TO US.

I don' t know anything about mobile phones. Does this mean that you get a local number with the card? If so, you can give your Lad the local number of another Lad to give both of their lives a little zest.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback.
I don't think he will be back, he always responded straight away but I will see what happens next week.

The post about the trouble in Portharcourt came just at the right time. Sometimes things just drop into your lap Wink

I never thought of giving him another lads number Sad I will use that one next time
Jupe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back!

Quote:
DEAR SIR
CAN YOU FORGET YOURSELF SO EASILY?
YOU FORGOT THAT YOU DID SENT ME YOUR PASSPORT.
YOUR BEHAVOUR IS NOT PROFFESIONAL.
IF THERE IS ANY AREA ABOUT THE BUSINESS THAT WAS NOT CLEAR TO YOU OR
YOU NEED FURTHER EXPLAINATION, YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

Quote:
Dear Samio
I have two passports because I have dual nationality. I sent you my UK passport, I also have a Canadian passport in my professional name, I am an author and had my name changed in Canada. I am only in the UK because I have things to sort out after my mother died.
The purpose of sending my passport was so that you had a photo on a legal document. It never occurred to me to tell you I was travelling on my Canadian passport. I needed to use the professional one because I was bringing so much stuff with me. I thought it would help with customs.

Anyway it doesn't matter now. I am not travelling to Africa again. And as the trust is gone there is no point in carrying on with the deal. I don't really want the hassle of that amount of money, I am fairly rich and was only doing it to help you.

Josh
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that kind of ending where the lad doesn't realize that he was strung along. That way he is not any wiser to the ways of the baiters. It is always tempting to slap the lad with the fact that he was played for a sucker but this makes it harder to fool him the next time around.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jupe - it's an interesting bait, and highly successful for a first attempt. I'd like to know more about how he accessed the passenger list, if indeed he did so. Is it possible these guys have plants in the industry who will pass them the info?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had another one who expected me to fly to Africa, I sent the flight details and got this in reply

Quote:
i have already informed the Airport manager of Air france who is a personal friend to check the manifest for me whether you are really on the flight.Because all these beats my immagination,I am on the look out for you as related in your email.

So it looks as though some of them have friends who are willing to give out the info.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Because all these beats my immagination,I am on the look out for you as related in your email

I wonder what that means, "because all these beats my imagination"? Is he paranoid because he's been baited at the airport before? Is his access to the passenger list just a ruse to make you think twice about an airport bait?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Borstal Boy, I had asked him where his country was and which airport to fly to, then the next day I sent him flight details. He couldn't understand how I could do that so fast. Obviously never heard of Google!

Bloody hell this man doesn't give up, just got this..

Quote:
DEAR SIR
THE BUSINESS HAS GONE FOR GOOD.
YOU HAVE TWO PASSPORT.
DID YOU CHANGE YOUR PHYSICAL APPERANCE - YOUR FACE?
WHY IS IT THAT YOUR FACE WAS NOT IN THE FLIGHT?
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO

I emailed him back saying I was now helping Mariam to release her millions
Jupe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another email from him

Quote:
DEAR SIR
I JUST WANT YOU TO ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND A LIAR TOO.
BEST REGARDS
SAMIO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic