SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Arguing over non-existant money.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favourite parts of a bait is when you and a lad get to argue about the split of the lad's imaginary money; kind of like this...

Me (or rather my 3000 year old dragon, Ethelius)
Quote:

Dear Mr

I'm beginning to understand this matter better now. To be honest it stinks like a week old fish and is about as legal as mass murder but I have to admire your cunning and ingenuity in concocting such a clever scheme to get hold of this money.

Very well I will go along with it. You seem a clever individual and with your legal expertise you can probably pull this off and get the money.

However as appearing as this fraudulent next of kin I appear to be taking the lion's share of the risk, you can play the innocent if this all goes mammary glands skywards and it will be myself in the frame as the fraudulent next of kin who the law will be after. So as I am taking most of the risk I should take most of the reward.

Accordingly I want 70% of the fund for my participation.

Ethelius

Lad
Quote:

Dear Ethelius,

In receipt of your email I will say big thanks and no thanks for the 70% share you are demanding. Have you forgotten that both of us are investing money and not just you alone? We both are sharing the risk 50/50 percentage and not just you alone.

{snip huge sob story from lad that must have taken him an hour to write}

Me
Quote:

You can argue until you're blue in the face Timothy but the matter stand that this scheme of yours is a bent as Elton John.

Make it 65% and you have a partner.

Lad
Quote:

Dear Ethelius,

I am not the greedy type. Please, to save time and all hudles, I give you 52% then I go with 48%. Consider this okay because I was to have the lion's share because I am the one introducing you to the deal and I am getting you the Legal backup as the attorney in question. I could settle for this since I could trust you from our conversation.

Me
Quote:

60% and that's my final offer.

Lad
Quote:

Ethelius, why are you sounding this way. Okay, I setle for 55% goes to you. Please, kindly understand.

Me
Quote:

Which part of "60% and that's my final offer" was so hard for you to understand?

I am taking the most risk, I get the most reward. This is not a difficult concept.

Lad
Quote:

You will truly be hard to bend. okay, 60% you have it. can we move on now?

Me
Quote:

60% it is.

You have yourself a partner.

"You will be truly hard to bend"... you don't know the half of it lad!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I play this game with a lot of my lads, it always amazes me how much of a fight they put up to keep their "share" Shocked

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that was one email per day, that wasted a whole heap of time and you're not even past the first part of his script!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall the Lad that I beat down from 70% to 10%; http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=848864&highlight=beneficiary#848864

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is always fun haggling over the percentages.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Otterfan - yes that was more or less one mail a day, I cut a lot of what the lad was writing too, he'd go on for pages with his pleas and excuses as to why he should have 50%. Must have spent hours on it.

Now we're haggling over ID documents Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My record is 30+ emails back and forth with a lad, arguing about our percentages. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wow! Talk about persistence!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you might recall my debating back and forth with a lad who insisted on my passport or driver's license ID. I kept telling him I had none of those due to a disability whereupon he insisted I have a national ID card, whereupon I told him we did not have those in my country and basically that he could go fuffle up a gum tree for all I cared.

He wrote back that we could continue without any of my IDs. OK fine with me.

Later he wrote back insisting on photo ID. I volunteered my library card.

I know I could have sent him some file or rather like some of you do that could not be opened, etc. but it got to be a point of contention and I wanted to see who would win. Ultimately I did!

On a percentage that I would get, I was only ever able to get the lad to give me another 5% up to 35%

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic