SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad poses as Spongebob Squarepants & gives out food

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I have posted, I hope this will interest and appeal to the members on 419 Eater as I enjoyed doing this one. Just like my Curious George and Nigerian Richard Simmonds bait, the goal was to get my mugu to do something positive while dressing up as something cute/funny.

I'm sure most everyone here has heard of Sponge Bob Squarepants. I know my kids do, lol. Mugu is David E. and he was keen to become involved with my charity called P.H.A.R.T. This is the job interview to show us he has what it takes to be affiliated with us. He was tasked with handing out food to people in a slum in his city, while posing as Sponge Bob Squarepants while carrying a sign with him.

This requires:

- Sponge Bob costume of sorts (like a sandwich board)
- Helpers
- Food
- Cameramen
- Signs to be made
- Lots of planning

So I sent him this to show him how I wanted him to look, along with an official-looking ID badge. (clickable thumbnails):

[URL=http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx157/jwoods_2010/Sponge%20Bob/?action=view¤t=dresscode.jpg]Image[/URL] [URL=http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx157/jwoods_2010/Sponge%20Bob/?action=view¤t=IDBadge.jpg]Image[/URL]

David scurries off to prepare and I ask for an update. He sends me this. It's not what I ask for:

So he comes back with another stab at it. Better, but definitely not what I want. I got to hand it to him, his swagger is there:

Image Image

I lay into him a little bit -- but not too hard. I tell him if I'm stressing him out I can look for a replacement and not to be embarrassed if that's the case. He comes up with this funny reply:

Quote:
To be candid we are highly greatful for this confirmation which has inspired me and my assistants with more zeal/hope the more because impossibility is only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

and this delightful mouthful:

Quote:
the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people think you cannot do while it's also said that the greatest disability in ones life is the disability of the soul because it destroys the totality of the senses.

he makes good on his quote above and finds a way to get it done. None of the fashion/costume shops have what he wants, or they are closed from the holidays. So he goes to an artist to draw the Sponge Bob picture I sent him. Keep in mind he has to do this three times, one for him and two more for his assistants, as well as a sign stating who he is and who he works for. He sends me some pics of the artist's work which is really good. He has it pinned on his chest, kind of like a sandwich board, along with his ID badge. He looks a little like Cuba Gooding Jr. in the second picture.

Image Image

I ask him for a custom sign saying hello to all my fellow 419 baiters here at Eater:

Finally, here are the pictures of him and his cronies handing out food and the sign they lug around everywhere they go. He sent me 161 pictures, here are the best of them:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mugu weighs in with a few comments of his perception of handing out food to the needy:

Quote:
As you have seen from the pics,the whole thing created a compelling spectacle and striking imagery of grand symbolic gestures that created the aura of self esteem and power every one responded to. The whole job interview really staged spectacles for those around usyesterday

I really blended in and notured the common touch needed and shared our originalities with all who apreciated all our uniqueness.It was like we stired up waters to catch some fish on the event yesterday

I hope everyone enjoyed the Spongebob Squarepants angle. The next part of this bait will hopefully be a safari (keeping fingers crossed). My plane will touch down in Abuja on Jan.29. He has confirmed he will meet me there (he lives in Lagos). He said it's either a 45 minute plane ride or a 9-hour bus ride for him. He confirmed he is taking the bus there. I hope he enjoys what will be a fruitless 9-hour journey. Twisted Evil From Abuja I hope to string him as far north as possible, although with my luck he won't move an inch from Abuja. Even so, a safari from Lagos to Abuja is still cool. Some of you safari masters are incredible that way you push your mugu along a string from city to city. When I have an update, I will add to this post.

Jwoods

"I am standing naked as i pass this message to you. The 9-secret-destructive Stars of The Bermuda Triangle has already placed your death-mark and nothing can change it." (Tinfoil Lad)

Santa Claus
Curious George
Spongebob
Mugu Handwrites 2,900 Lines
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stunning work as always, Robin Hood!

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AMAZING! As always jwoods. Man those are some tight pants he's sporting..

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Spongebob! Great job Jwoods!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The photos look quite professional, someone must have an expensive camera and some experience. I wonder if your lad had to pay for them.
Mr. Green
Brilliant bait, congratulations! clapping clapping

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely LOVE your baits!!!! Excellent work again. clapping clapping

Do you know what the food was that he was handing out?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant and fabulous. Great pictures.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, jwoods!

He looks so happy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know HOW you keep doing this, jwoods, but keep doing it!

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant and Fabulous clapping

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have GOT to be kidding me! Jwoods I love every new bait you post because you outdo yourself every time. bow_down bow_down bow_down

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting Jwoods! I absolutely adore your modality and a lad in white tights and those pointy shoes makes me laugh!

Congrats and good luck on getting him to safari! Image

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait, Jwoods! beers!

In all honesty your "humanitarian" baits are my absolute favorite. I look forward to whatever you bring us next (after your upcoming safari, of course).

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, that's absolutely fantastic baiting, Jwoods!

jump_4_joy bow_down jump_4_joy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I am speechless Shocked

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely top notch baiting. I love the use of fill flash. Is there a possibility of a video in the future?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
The photos look quite professional, someone must have an expensive camera and some experience. I wonder if your lad had to pay for them.
Mr. Green
Brilliant bait, congratulations! clapping clapping

according to the exif data, it was a nikon d50
as he uses 18mm focal length, it might be the standard kit lens, but still very good.

great bait Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work Jwoods, as usual! Shocked

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AMAZING!! You are truly a Masterbaiter

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another classic!!!!

Well done Sir Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm astonished!!! Shocked

The work of a true master! Laughing

Those leather shoes looks kind of expensive, don't you think?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hard to say. I couldn't find them in the Armani on-line catalogue.
@JWoods- baiting at it's finest.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You, sir, never fail to raise the bar. This is amazing.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Un-Chuffing Believable! What kind of carrot did you dangle for this lad?

<b>My friend i want you to have trust in God that nothing will happen to your fee you are sending and don't let anyone mock you of your success because this is your year of jubilee that God have made you into and if you lose it is left for you Mr timothy mallet</b>

<b>SEND THE ENGINEER YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS WITH YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY OK I HAVE ALOT TO DO RIGHT NOW</b>
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another excellent result Jwoods.
Absolute genius. Laughing

Good luck with the safari Thumbs up

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic