SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ustins Kwame is quite a forward guy:

Quote:
Also you have to scan a copy of your passport to us so that we will know who we are darling with so that there will be no mistake,

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email that consisted solely of:

Quote:
Pls can u help me with my charity project?

What? No sob story? No laments about wasting the life God gave you on greed? No promise of millions? I think with a lame opening like that, this lad's ripe for de-education.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the Darlings has upped their game to a Credit Card/Fedex scam. I sent a message to Fedex telling them the tracking does not exist and received this:

Quote:
FedEx

Tracking ID: 5965-85513349

Date: Thu Nov 21 2013 15:09:53 GMT+0000 (Greenwich)

Dear Client,

Your parcel has arrived at Thu Nov 21 2013 12:09:53 GMT+0000 (Greenwich) Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you at Thu Nov 21 2013 12:09:53 GMT+0000 (Greenwich)and your tracking number can not be available until we receive the scan copy of your Bank payment Receipt for the posting fees.

To receive your parcel, please,send us the scan copy of the payment receipt

Print Receipt

Best Regards, The FedEx Team.

I've told my Knucklehead that I sent the money and would not send a payment slip until I could get the Credit Card details.
randiferus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are confident that we hope to hear from you soon.

Well at least they are confident in what they think.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple Gems from Lover Lads:

Quote:
I am jullet im 26 years old by my age , and i have never been in love before i am a conpetent economist by my profession and, a collection of textiles design and sewing materials and i was laid off job.

I think I'll pass I'd rather meet up with a woman who can grow with me;

Quote:
well I guess im 28 years old & short! 5'6" tall! I used to be 5'1" tall!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Yastreb,
I think I got one of my Dakar Darlings aggrevated after I fired her Lawyer yesterday. You be the Judge:

Quote:
There is no need for a waste of time or to insult any body for my sake, if your not ready to help me, just say it and i will look for another person to help me to complete this transaction to avoid delaying me for noting or giving me a false hope, the lawyer instructed you to send the processing fee across to him through money-gram or western union and you refused and requested for a bank account and i pleaded with him to give you a bank account and now your saying bank tried 3 time and the money was not going,why? what kind of story is that? how can you be saying such story to a learned man like barrister Johnson?, western union and money is not going through and bank account is not going too, why? it is not force to help me and i will not like you to insult an innocent man, while your the one making the mistake, please decide if your helping me or not, to avoid any more delay please, i don't know any other lawyer and iam not looking for one, because barrister Johnson is the UN lawyer here and people trust and respect him allot and i know he will never ever deceive us, Afr4h.

ETA: Lad sent it three times!!!
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I asked was for a bank account to pay the fees to the bank to collect my winnings and I get this tirade.

Quote:
YOU ARE TRYING TO CAUSE ME MY REPUTATION AND JOB;

Quote:

Honestly I am highly disappointed in you.
Could you imagine,the bank called me this afternoon asking me some silly questions about you,why the delay? And telling me about the whole thing that you were supposed to tell me as my business partner.

Sir,please I do not want them to start suspecting anything regarding theses transaction,because it will jeopardize my image and also affect my job.

So please,let you be the one to update me, and I think I really deserve an update from you.

I did everything based on trust.
Do not betray or implicate me.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Nelson Moor.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably the best lad response I have received in some time.

Me:
Quote:
Okay Christian I filled out all the details just like you asked. I do wonder how long this delivery might take because I'm not at home very often. Here are the details:

1 You address, city, state and country: <snip>
2 personal cell phone and mobile: it is <snip>
3 copy of your int'l passport/drivers license: I'm not sure where I can get that
4 occupation, age and marital status: A shift supervisor at a car dealership, 34 and happily married to the most beautiful woman!!!

I'll be waiting for your quick reply, Christian

Regards,
Luke Skywalker

Lad:
Quote:
Beloved,

I have seen the details and i am going right away to register the card at the courier for delivery to you immediately. As for the time of delivery, it will take at least 3 working days to get to you from the day/date of departure. So there is no problem,ok. As soon as i come back i will give you the air-way-bill with which the card was deposited for delivery.

Nevertheless, it is quite commendable to speak very good and make a such complimentary remark about your wife in such a splendid manner. I am highly pleased with such remark,ok. Keep it up and don't you ever fail to see her like this even when she err since as humans that we are, we are prone to err because of our weaknesses, therefore, whenever such incident happens, don't scold her to the extent that you will forget who she is as the most "beautiful woman". This is just a gift and reward from God specially to you for He said that, He who finds a wife, finds favour in the sight of God (and in this, you found a special one). So keep it up and i pray that the good lord who is the Shepherd of all homes will continue to keep His eyes open in your lovely home/family.

Remain blessed as i get back to you with delivery update from courier.

Regards,

Evang. Christian Brown.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From an au pair scammer

Quote:
my wife is a designer cum entrepreneur.

I really don't want to know what that involves.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Knucklehead;
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I am in receipt of your payment information. Do I need to pay in
Great British Pounds? I live in the USA and I'm not sure where I can
secure such funds. Please contact me with required information.
Thank You,

From Knucklehead:
Quote:
Dear MYCHAR,

The payment has to be in British Pounds. Try to make the payment today in other for the bank to effect your payments next week. £1,550 will be equivalent of $2,506.64.

Regards

TO KNUCKLEHEAD:
Quote:
Dear David
I will need to find out how to secure 1,550 Great British Pounds so
I can send them to you. I will make some phone calls and let you know
what I have found out.
Regards,

Ignorance can be bliss. LOL.
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The reason why the court accepted cash transfer is because we want your winnings to be delivered to you with out any folder delay

Damn those paper shufflers Laughing

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
all i want from you is to hide under your shed for the rest of my life

Interesting place to choose to hide - still it'll keep the vermin out from under there.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a Lover Lad's Profile:

Quote:
I am not that type of women who gets crazy and spits venom because that's a one way ticket to hockey.

Am starting to like her....

Barrister Whathisname telling me the real Truth:

Quote:
NOTE WESTERN UNION IS MORE BETTER FOR HERE TO RECEIVER FAR WAY MONEY SIR

I'd sure enough like to be thinking I've made the World 'More Better' by learning him how we talks rounds these here parts I does for sure for sure I does!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I have signed his form I guess it's time to stock up with the bird food...

Quote:
I humbly apply and lay claim to his Twenty million five Hundred Thousand Pound Starlings

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if there is only one road to success,that road will surely be u if there's only one pretty woman in the world,that will also be u and if Heaven is missing an angel,that angel is you.I really like your profile and i will like to chat with u.My name is , 31,a G from Nigeria who believes in honesty ,single and i read ur profile and found u are one of a kind. My yahoo id is and that's where i got my pic,if u add me up we can chat there and get to know ourselves

Aloha! I am not sure I know what a G from Nigeria means. Is that an occupation?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm sure that a G is dating board code for gay, so he's obviously looking for a bit of man on man action.

419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
I am not sure I know what a G from Nigeria means.

Yo, G! That's 'cause you just ain't hip!

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pampered girls aren't supposed to know those things. I think she needs to know more about it but old boy is hit and miss. Lazy fool wants to open me a yahoo to talk to him and I am not letting him..

One of my skype pets tells me

[12/2/2013 5:59:44 AM] serayeboah2: Oh Ok
[12/2/2013 6:00:02 AM] serayeboah2: I am very hungry and I need to go to the market and beg for some food
[12/2/2013 6:00:19 AM] Derrick : Okay I will try to find you again later
[12/2/2013 6:00:39 AM] Derrick : Have a good trip

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get all the winners!

[5:16:07 PM] Grace Agyemang: Ok
[5:16:17 PM] Derrick : Please stop typing ok
[5:16:17 PM] Grace Agyemang: I GET You right
[5:16:28 PM] Grace Agyemang: Ok

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Too Dumb to Scam Huh?

I get all the compassionate ones myself. After Telling one of my 'Ladies' that I was in an accident today I got this:

Quote:
Pudding Pop: OH OKAY MY DEAR
Pudding Pop: AND HOPE YOU DID HAVE A WOUNDERFUL DAY BABY
TruckerJohn: Well it wasn't all that good.

And then Bloomers explained her absence as of late:

Quote:
Bloomers: well i was admitted at the hospital few days ago ...
TruckerJohn: ?
Bloomers: yess ..
Bloomers: but am now alright now
TruckerJohn: What was wrong?
Bloomers: i had nuasal and all over sudden i felt done and the next to see is in need at the hospital ,,the doctor said i do think alot that why am fine now
TruckerJohn: Ok.

Think or Scheme?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghadafi's grand daughter is about to die from severe thinking. This stuff must be contagious and it sounds painful. They better quarantine these girls.

Cellphone - web store
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email from a dying widow, after refusing to pay through either WU or MG to her banker.

I heard that lads will start to write in Pidgin when they suspect that you are a lad as well. I found this funny Laughing

Quote:
how ar u today my son? i do hope dat u ar very fine with ur wife. christian told me dat she is very beautiful. D success of dis project will make her more beautiful.

however, christian was here dis evening an it gave me enough chance an reason to access my box where i saw ur two different emails. christian is the only authorized person to see me and by virture of this, both of u ar the very reason why i am alive today. i am always relived when i see christian. i love 2 see him often but missionary activitie does not allow him 2 see me often as i wish.

however, he told me about what is happening. please, dis project is d thing dat gives me life today and u ar d real reason for d project (which means, d success of d project increzes my life me. so anything dat will make my hearth-beat to drop must be avoided. please my son luke, bear in mind dat u ar already part of dis family of i, christian and u, so i will like u to listen to christin. because before he tells u anything, he must have made all necessary enquiry b/4 coming to u. i don't know anything dat is going around d world at d moment but as far as christian is concerned he will not allow u to fall into any wrong part or danger coz, whatever dat affects u adversely in dis matter, will affects all of us as well. my advise is dat u quicken dis process so dat u can recive dis card/fund b/4 anything bad happens 2 me. i will b more fulfilled if i live 2 see u receive dis card.

christian is a gud man an he is d kind of honesty an upright person u need 2 guid u on all d things u may nedd 2 succeed in dis project. it took me a very long hours 2 put this email together, so use it wisely to achieve this set goal & objectives. i expect u 2 settle dis matter 2morrow by using d advise of christian 2 send d required delivery fee so dat christian will send d atm card 2 d courier 4 delivery 2 u immediately. i want 2 rcve gud news 4rom u dat u have sent d money 2morrow so remember dat u ar my hope of living now an i am sure u will not disappoint me.

gud luck my son.

Mrs. John.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that I've finally received some of those Lottery winnings!

Quote:
Mr. <snipped>,could you tell me the reason why you received your ATM VISA CARD from the bank and you refused to update me?
Well i never knew people could be so heartless,upon all the money i spent in securing all the documents regarding the fund,now you got the money and suddenly you forgot me.
Even if you don't want me to have my own percent as we agreed,please let me have the money i spent in making sure that i secure all the documents for the immediate release of the fund to you.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Nelson Moor.

Safari London - Berwick
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Buddy Bruno's bank sent me a form. Naturally, I didn't know all of the information so I forwarded the blank form back to Bruno for his help. He filled out the whole form but didn't quite get my name formatted correctly.

Quote:
COPY THIS FORM BELOW AND SENT IT TO THE BANK.
First Name............FILLIP DAVID.
Surname........... S4TTER (Should be Busch)(Leeted)
Date of Birth..........16tth June 1943
Age............61 years
Country of Birth.......... UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
Nationality.............. FRANCE
Last Known Address.......66B West End Road Ebe, Lome - Togo
Date of Death............23rd of NOVEMBER 2004
Cause of Death...........AUTO CRASH
Date of Deposit............FEBRUARY 1997
Type of Account............FIXED DEPOSIT
Amount.................USD $ 4.5 MILLION
Account Name............ FILLIP DAVID. S4TTER
Deposit Code.............BA/X/0033
Account Balance..........USD $ 4.5 MILLION
Occupation............... (CONTRACTOR /IMPORTER)
Name of Company........SHELL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY in Lome - Togo
Name of His Wife.............SVETLANA
How many children..............1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new skype contact says

Quote:
well am called Name by name

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic