SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads lie, but I really hope this ones being honest

Quote:
Your email was received and content well noted.In line with your email we only have two account which i have sent to you so far which your bank refuse to make the transfer.However at this point i will advised that you make use of western union or moneygram to avoid time wasting.

Both off to Alan to be shut down. Twisted Evil

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE WILL SEND YOU THE PARCEL BY DHL,YOU ONLY WILL PAY FOR DHL/INSOLENCE FEE OF $875.00 THAT IS THE ONLY FEE YOU ARE TO PAY TO THE CBN BANK AGENT FOR DHL/INSOLENCE FEE.

Service with a sneer?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
one never can tell if it is one of your gimmicks to buy time because your attitude is questionable.

Same to you buddy!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hold my hands I will take you there. worm embrace.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dakar Darling Mary Wrote after I asked her to be patient while I work out a Piggy from her Barrister:
Quote:
Honey, l know that a patient dog eats the fattest bone, l will continue to be patient because l know that my liberty is at hand.

WTH: I figured I'd put out a reply of:
Quote:
Yes Mary,
Over here we say the closer to the bone the sweeter the meat. Hopefully Mr. Ousman will come through tomorrow.
Love,
Satter

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rowan Wrote:

Quote:

worm embrace

Mud Cat season is coming up!!!

Meanwhile back in Dakar:

Quote:
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Engine with the message, which I have sent to you.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad shows that he REALLY cares:

Quote:
I just cant believe the week just passed without talking to you

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is email number two from this Ladette , and I'm posting it in its entiriety here because it is the most fantastically random stream-of-conciousness gobbledegook I've ever had !

Quote:

Hello Sweety
How are you and how is the weather over there,since i have met you i think i search no more cos you are so special i will get married with and spend the rest of my life with....am yours and you matters to me..
How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.
I hated to leave but as I have told you, I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now so, take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now as you face so many struggles, but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you and your girls will always be in my heart and "my favorite"
You are all in my heart now, Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another. As slow as the heart beat of a goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance for us to make our own time to spend together. It is love. It is what binds the thoughts of all beings trying to understand it. It appears that you and I have fallen into love, without having looked for it. This is Heaven and we are the Angels of Our Name
Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.Honey i think am gonna stop hear till i hear from you soon my Love.....Love you deeply from my heart..
Yours Love

Confused

I don't what he's on, but I want a pint of it !!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is almost as romantic as outhouse poetry! I would hate to know what caused that mess.

I was hoping to capture one personality of this lad claiming to love motorcycles but I got the refugee instead.

Quote:
because of war and bubo Killy in my country that is why i escape from my country to (Economic capital Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal) to save my life,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on a new Lana Brooke user. I think this is the surgery I recommend when someones head is at the other end of their anatomy. Makes it easier to see where your going.

Quote:
My Marital Status: Windowed

The same one tells me

Quote:
i am jessica i am 33 yrs old and i got married when i was 25yrs old ....my husband was a real estate consultant he works all over the world and it was painful he died in a plane crash....i loved him so much and he cares for me too...though before he died he left many properties which am yet to claim he was 73yrs old when we got married and he gave the will to the lawyer...he also said am free to marry another man when he died
He left me with 15yrs old daughter which have been nursing for thwe whole of my life...i love my daughter so much and i care for her too.
am here to seek for the right man who will never let me have the feelings that my husband is late.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Get back to us with your baking information

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He left me with 15yrs old daughter which have been nursing for thwe whole of my life

That phrasing makes it sound like she's been breastfeeding her daughter for fifteen years. Shocked

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of Breastfeeding, Bobby/Jenny sent this:

Quote:
Want some milk ??

Yup there was an accompanying Booby Shot.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:
Quote:
Get back to us with your baking information

I'm sure you cooked something up for him Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my catcher account

Quote:
Hello, I am Mr. Jeff Allen from a single dad.....

Well glad that's cleared up Rolling Eyes

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONESTLY I WILL LOVE TO JOIN YOU IN FISHING BECAUSE THAT HAS BEEN MY HOBBIT FOR LONG.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Broken Heart in Senegal:
Quote:
Hello my dear darling,
Good morning! How are you today? I hope you are fine. My dear am very sorry to disturb you on this. The owner of the account call reverend to send the payment receipt in order to confirm the money and bring it to me. So send it to me soonest ok.

Secondly you said your wife has come back. Now are you going to leave me. That means you do not love me. This is what i was afraid of and you have just do it. But bear in mind that i love you and have giving you my heart. Now you leave me. Take care and have good day.
Blessing.

That's the second request BTW wanting the Payment Slip.

ETA: Here's a second reply to my "Break-up Letter saying that my Ex-wife has returned and wants to patch things up but I have paid the money:
Quote:
Dear Onye Wayo,

Thank you for the information that you have transferred to the money to the given bank account. But, you forgot to scan, attach and send the transfer paper to me. Kindly send it urgently. I contacted the bank and the bank said you did not attach it in your mail.

I wait for you to do that urgently.

Yours,
Miss Alice

Anybody know who Onye Wayo is? That's not the name of my character.

ETA: This came today from my Gold Lad. I'm going to try a second time to Safari him into Togo this Saturday. He went to the border last time but he did not cross the line. His IP changed to Togo but the IP came back as a proxy. (GRRRR):

Quote:
Compliments of the day,thank you for your message,i am so sorry to hear about the calamities that has befallen Late Mr Jerome,please accept my condolence,was he married?with kids?,please take heart,what i do not understand is why he was shot,just because of a token in his wallet?what a shame,was he shot at the airport premises?African security operatives can be stupid some times,i am deeply sorry.

What about the entries in his journal?i don't think i can come to Togo because i do not know how to get to you on the phone when i arrive,i cant afford to suffer again,if proper arrangements are made i will come before your departure on Sunday.

Think this is too much of a reply??
Quote:
Thank you for asking about Jerome. He was Married with Children. I have already E-mailed his wife Peg. He is survived by a son named Bud and a daughter named Kelli. I have told Peg I will be sure she and her children are well cared for.
His body was found in the down-town districts. I do not know what he was doing there. I can only guess that robbery was the reason he was killed. I still do not know much more about the Journal entries. The authorities have not let me touch it since I opened it and read what I read before giving it to them. I hate sleeping in his airplane without him here in it too.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a funny exchange between my Ivory Coast Darling, Her Banker, and Myself:
From Me to the Banker, Lawyer & Darling:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I do not believe Felicia and I have all of the required documents.
She asked me to copy any requests to her concerning this matter. I am
also copying the Law Ministry you have suggested to get the paperwork
the Felicia doesn't not posess.
Regards,

My Darling's reply:
Quote:
Good evening Sir and God bless you.

Sir, I read your mail right now but I don’t believe what you sent to me because I put all my hope in you but now you just break me down from trust why Sir, if you don’t believe me or you are afraid please ask the bank to send you invitation letter so that you can come down for confirmation and after the your getting these document s the bank will transfer the fund in your present and move together to your country for medical treatment and also to further my education in your care. Please I will advice you to come down so that you can free your mind with me sir.

I stop here and look forward to hear from you urgently

Love and trust

Your lovely Felicia

And now the Banker:
Quote:
I write you this day on behalf of your late partner daughter Miss Felicia. Firstly, i am bound by courtesy to extend my profound sympathy to you as regards the calamity that befell you lately. I was specially acquainted of this by Miss Felicia when she visited my office in the morning but i was able to get the full picture of the entire scenario by the time i had gone through your mail to her which on her permition i read. i sympathize with you deeply Mr. SB.

Secoundly, i saw the paragragh in your mail where you asked that you don’t believe in Miss Felicia, if you have double mind to her concerning i will advise you to come down and all your expenses will be take care under our management corporation Mr. TB is one of our important customer so i guarantee you to feel your mind in whatever you have with miss felicia.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Psycho network found me on DMF!

Quote:
my name is Rolade,I am 29 years old lady .i live in Las vegas, i am single, never married. how long have you been on datemefree? still single? i want you to write me back on my personal addresss i will wait to hear from you on my email so i can tell you more about you

Cellphone - web store
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a lotto lad banker who should really know this.
Quote:
Sir,

This is to officially inform you that We the Entire Banque Centrale De l Afriqe Mali, has received your mail, Sir how can you transfer $250 by bank to bank? Listen if you are not interested to claim your winning prize please kindly inform us to enable us cancel your file.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Thus

For any and all clarification, kindly contact me directly through the above mentioned number.

For and on Behalf of
Banque Centrale De l Afriqe Mali .

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's something special about Lads repeating your insults while professing to be greatly shocked:

Quote:
Who is a dumas cow why do you like insulting people of high rank?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok

Quote:
pay up the total bill and please let it be real this time

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Brother,
I thank you so much,am very grateful.May God almighty continue to bless you and add more grease to your elbow.
God Bless.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Real Estate lad responding to my request to allow my pet Kraken to roam free around the apartment:

Am very sorry if anyway i have rude to you. Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

I'll send you the lease contract soon.

Thanks so much

It ain't much, but it makes me chuckle. Very Happy So much that I had to put it in my signature. Cool

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my email is acting up but i want u to mail me now on here @yahoo.com

It is acting up so I should mail it. LAZY!

One of my kids just sent this.

Quote:
Its looks like ya but diiferent from, its a bit softer than yam where are u now anf what u doing. Am now at mums store

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic