SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters was baiting the IMF and then he had an accident in Bulgaria after the Russian secret services caught up with him. (After all, certain modalities were required for Western Union payments in Romania... you know, involving a bunch of little boxes...)

So a new character posed as an FSB agent (the former KGB) and claimed to have stolen his computer, explaining what a disreputable man character no. 1 is and how incapacitated he is in the hospital now, and saying that he should be taken on board for the transaction instead.

IMF-guy replied with "I can't believe that such a man could exist on Planet Earth." (sure, where else?)
And to hedge his bets, he sent character 1 (who is supposed to be in a coma in the hospital) a message titled "ARE YOU LIVING OR DEAD?"

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it when lads actually admit the truth...

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and am really sorry for the hole story you just told me now but honesty is not my fort

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this for a job description?

[
Quote:
b]Mr. Paul Smith

FBI Agent in Nigeria

Federal Minister of Finance
ATM CARD Center.[/b]

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
AND superhero! Cool

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usual recovery type scam, most of it snipped, but look at the picture name that the lad had failed to attach at the bottom of the mail...

Quote:
ANYWAY I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A BENEFICIARY TOTAL FUND SUM OF US$12.5MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR FAVOR,GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.

REGARDS
AMBASSADOR TERENCE P.MCCULLEY

mugu pic.jpg

oops Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A ladette sent a script in an attachment.

I declined to open that, so I asked her to send me her proposal again in the body of the text since the attachment couldn't be downloaded.

She complied with the subject line "I RESENT THE PROPOSAL"

Well, Madam, I resent your trying to scam people!

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu wants in on the action after his job was cut:

Quote:
ATTN:MISTER GOMBER,

PLEASE DONT CALL ME FOOL,YOU DONT ACT LIKE GUY WHICH IS BAD OF YOU.I KNOW THIS IS A GAME.YOU ARE IGBO ALSO I AM IGBO AS WELL. I WILL NOT REPLY THAT WOMAN AGAIN ALSO I WILL NOT STOP HER NOT TO DO WHAT YOU ASK HER TO DO,BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME WHATEVER YOU SAID.NOW LET ME HANDS UP HOW CAN WE MET SO WILL CAN TALK ONE ON ONE.

SO I CAN TELL HER TO GO AHEAD WITH YOU THAT I HAVE FIND OUT YOU ARE REAL.LET US WORK TOGETHER LIKE A TEAM NO BODY GET CLIENT NA LUCKY GAME.IBU NWA OFOR IGBO I KNOW.BEFORE GOD MAN I WILL NOT STOP THE CLIENT NOT TO SENT MONEY TO YOU.PLEASE TRUST ME MY MAN.MY NAME IS MONDAY MY IGBO NAME IS KALU.I LIKE YOUR WAY OF WORK.TRY LET SEE ONE ON ONE MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE AND MORE. I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY.

So he wants to meet the Chairman one on one?

Hmmm. IP resolves to Lagos

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the money to your account.and we will shear the money 50-50%.

I'll have my notes intact, thank you kindly!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, he's trying to pull the wool over your eyes and ram his deal down your throat. Just ewe do what ewe know how to do best, and he will end up feeling rather sheepish. He will go in like a lion and come out like a lamb.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezio, I can't hope to bleat your sheep puns, so I'll get the flock out of here. But before I do, here's something you might recognise:

Quote:
From Dr.William Bora the African Union Permanent Representative Ethiopia/Ghana. (I resent the Good news again Brother)

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Jeff,

Sorry!! You are thinking of security on $21,000 usd and do not think of security on 70 kilos of gold.... I must let you know that you are kidding... If you can't trust me with just $21,000.usd then how can i trust you with 70 kilos of gold... Therefore its important you come over to Accra Ghana... Or we can meet in Aflawo that is Ghana side or the border. If this is ok for you just let me know on time... bye for now.

george.

Very Happy (trying to safari lad from Accra to Togo)

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is so goofy that I have to post several parts of it:

Quote:
Thank you for your email . I am Mr Mass Water legitimate, Reputable money Lender. We are a company with the assistance financial.Tenemos loan funds to individuals in need of financial assistance, which have a bad credit or who need money to pay bills or to invest in the business.

But the loan INSURANCE COMPANY is in Malaysia. (With over 13 years experience) is a private self that provides financial services with a flexibility that every day your bank can not afford to loan provide.Principal range of amounts of $ 5,000 to $ 100,000,000.00 dollars by course depends on the purpose of the loan applicant needs for your project.

The interesting part is our low interest rate of 2% per month and annually depending on the repayment period of 50 years.

And then after a brief but rather cluttered CV that includes this gem:
Quote:
December 1991-December 1990, visiting professor at the Monetary Authority of Singapore)

Time went backward?

He concludes:
Quote:
That is how little detailed profile of my car, I am willing to work with.

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister lad, in a very agitated exchange:

Quote:

I wait to receive the scan money gram slip and the evening.

No, you won't get neither Twisted Evil

(FYI, the sod just discovered it's payday. NOT Twisted Evil )

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
FranklyMyDear
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new favorite line from a lad who's become frustrated with me. This is going to have to go in my siggy.

Quote:
You should know you are dealing with hightly well learning headed people.

"there is a problem in this problem."
"Look i have never cry in Life but you made me Cry like baby."
"Now you Left me misrable and Confused and in terrible states"
"You should know you are dealing with hightly well learning headed people."
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to MoneyGram's Foreign Operation Manager in Benin Republic and told there is no MoneyGram office in my country. He said I could use Western Union to make the payment:

Quote:
I am happy to inform you that I have Finalized all the necessary arrange,As I told you before that I am 100% sure of what I am doing,don’t be deceived by any body you will only receive the fund now through western union money transfer now,don’t listen to any body and this is only money you will pay for this so go to western union to make the payment of $88 usd

Unfortunately there is no Western Union office either.

From the same letter:

Quote:
You may think that we are scamming you but that was a typical lie this is real and no one will ever scam you form this money gram and get away with it.

Great. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the opening of the first email:

Quote:
Attention: Sir, (Fund Owner)
Dr. Camille White,
Based on the instruction passed to this Western Union Money Transfer department from the office of the Presidency Accra Ghana, your total sum of $5,000,000 (Five Million United States Dollars) can only be paid through this Western Union Money Transfer Department of Accra Ghana. This is to help us check-mate all the fraudulent activities going on here in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Cammy helpfully pointed out:

Quote:
There has definitely been a mistake here - I'm not a Sir and I'm not a Doctor either.

The reply was... well, your call:

Quote:
Dear Madam,
its a mister but there is a Available MTCN numbers in your favor.
please just do as instruction directed so you may receive the this money.
thank you.

Off script can be an ugly sight...

Sand Timer x 7
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To my 17 year old female beauty therapy student, laddo wrote
Quote:
keep everything confidential because we don't know our enemies

She replied, somewhat scared
Quote:
Wot dya mean ENEMIES? Whos gonna b after us?

and Ive just received this
Quote:
What i mean is enemies of progress from your end.noboday will be after
us

So that's good, it's only enemies of progress i have to watch out for [/looks round nervously]

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would movie stars be after you???

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It dose not matter if you are dragon or not, what matters is if you have all the information the surposed next of kin/beneficiary will know to prove you the real next of kin/beneficiary of which i have all with me.

That's nice.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
Quote:
It dose not matter if you are dragon or not,

Shocked Shocked Shocked

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dying widow (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia - there's a lot of it going around - it seems to attack wealthy widows):
Said dying widow wrote:
I hope that I will be able to count on you while I wait patiently for the time to come as my bones are slowly cleaving into my skin.

Sounds really painful!

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
also try and raise $200 now so that we can tip the top officials in the bank

Top officials in The Bank of Nigeria can obviously be bought off pretty cheaply Laughing

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am quite astonishied hearing that word prostituted from you, infact it is an eye sow,what has such has to do with this?

Oink!

(I think he means eyesore)

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've told my late father about you and my planes to transfer money to you money

So she speaks to the dead and has planes to transfer money.

I think that last "money" was supposed to be "honey" but she has $$$ on the mind.

I am impressed!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, normally, I'd put just some quotes, but this entire script is just pure gold. Laughing

Quote:
please help me my uncle want to kill me

My Name is Miss Precious Azhu, 24yrs Old Girl, From Ghana , i am the first daughter of my late father Chief Dr John Azhu. Who die unbelievable deaths on car accident on 24th December 2007 before the death of my father he left deposited 1.5millon dollar, For me, my mummy, two sisters and my only brother Ezekiel Azhu, at UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA), now my uncles want to take it alone and live us ,

Please I need your help to save this money and which we want to transfer to you and come to you for our school and up keeping in your city , please if you do this for us , I and my family promise you 30% of the money, but we want to live Africa

I met the bank manager who advice me to open the account in your name and the bank will Load the money in ATM visa card and send to you,

Please all I need from you
Your full name
Address
Contact number
Your ID
i will Attach the Certificate of Deposit and deposit slip my father use to deposit the money when i hair from you and my passport with my pictures for our school and safety life, because my uncles are not happy about the money my father left for us, and they are try to kill us, and take the money, so that we can go to school again.
Hope to hear from you soon,
and also may God bless you as you assure me wholeheartedly that you will act accordingly as i Stated in this letter, always remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours truly

Daughter Precious Azhu

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic