SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Impstress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Me : Nice! Is it hot there? Its freezing in the UK
Lad : not too much, now we are on harmmer time
Me : whats that?
Lad: dry season.

Had fun with this one. LOL hoping to get a trophy or two out of him, and a safari is always a possibility but i'm taking it slow!

Closed lad accounts x2
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my office is not subject to cross examination or under instructions from Mr. 0latunji G0mer, this organisation is superior to any individual

We'll see about that.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under a Lawyer Lad's sigbature block (emphasis added):

Quote:
You are in the terrain of Mensah Kwame Chambers under the experience and leadership of Barrister Mensah Kwame (Esq)...

We take care of your matters - From Litigation, Debt payment, Estate and
property management, compensation and entitlements, rights and freedom
of speech within the terrain of the law while you are at comfort in your
home.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a lad that bait_my_hook and I are baiting, who balks at using word code and handwriting and scanning his proposals for security reasons:

Quote:
Actually late me be frank to you i have discus and dialogue all your trams and condition which you and your friend introduce on this business.

and a little further down:

Quote:
Like some of your massage you send that i printed and sand to my pay master but he didn't understand it at all so please if you people are really ready for this transaction you should sand us your quotation of the consignment for further procedure because we are now running our of time

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion

What a coincidence!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My name Dr freed0m g00dnews the new apionted manager director for western union Lome Togo i am hear to informed that your part-payment of ($6.8miollion ) from International Monetary Fund Unit (IMF) has been approved to transfer via our department of Western Union

Oh yeah, you are so a doctor and a manager... Laughing

And this from him as a chat was winding up:

Quote:
i have to sing out camille

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MR.IBRAHIM AHMED wants my help with varying projects, one of them looks strange:

Quote:
health sector and tobacco

They do not belong together!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another one...

Quote:
For immediately you receive first bitch you are to open an domain account with my name

That was uncalled for!

He's also a bit confused (emphasis added):

Quote:
so my brother this is what life has thought me.
this is why I am pleading with you to be as honest as I am to you because I so much respect you so this is why I remain loyal to you as a sister in Christ

So he thinks that Cammy's a giy and he's now a woman? Should I slap him?

Sand Timer x 7
scoop101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'rest assured that the bank will send you the form with the require fee $97.02 US Dollars only. '

Don't you love it when a bank wants to give you money!
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Crap

Quote:
you are the only person in this whole world that knows about this deal and as such you mean a whole lot to me and to the success of this life changing opportunity. I I dug the money at the back of the camp toilet 5 days ago when I was no longer comfortable with it.

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scambuster3, OUCH! You made me hurt myself spitting coffee through my nose!!!!

-----

Now here's a loan company that knows how to make money FAST!

(I applied for a $50,000 loan)

Quote:
WE RECEVED YOUR MAIL AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU AR APPROVED FOR THE LOAN. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PAY THE LOAN FEE OF $176000 UNITED STATE DOLLAR.
Shocked If I had $176k, I wouldn't need the $50k loan

-----

Here was an interesting header in email:

Quote:
***SPAM*** ****SPAM**** YOUR MUCH AWAITED PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2011

My email catcher labels spam as [Bulk]. This one arrived with ***SPAM*** already in the header. Is it possible a lad put it there, not knowing what "spam" means?

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G. has been off on his search for insults again, and got this one back from a mad lad:
Quote:
MUGU GO KILL YOUR SELF
, U TOOL SMALL FOR ME IF U TRY ME I GO LRT U NO SAY I BE MIPHITE
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My newest "son" wrote to me:
Quote:

my dad is john kofi,former minister
for health and tourism,he was killed by the the rabies during the war

Quote:
Please help me am the only survived child of my parents,my parents and my 2younger once died in rabies attack,so i manage to run away from them

I did not know that rabies attacked during the war and in regular life and I am glad he could run fast to escape a rabies attack.

I must make sure to get a rabies vaccination before proceeding with this bait. Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from an "HSBC Equator Bank" official...

Quote:
Good Morning, I got your message this morning and i want to know from you are you there to show me on how to do my work here in the bank after many year's i have being in this bank work.

If you will not do exactly what they bank have told you to do you better go to that Place you wish to take me there according to the Man who came to my office this morning showing me your message to him. Let me informed to you incase when next you will be sending me mails to correct your erros in speach over entities you have never met before.

You are talking of reporting me to our head office in Uk, that is where i was posted out from to serve here in Africa go there now ok.

Take me there ok. Here is my job i am doing here. Your cheque have being in demurrage counting, mind you and the man that come here to disturb my worker's to please spear us out from this your draft ok.

No... I have no idea either.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU ARE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Telephone Number
Company Name:
Martian Status:
Copy of your International Passport or any valid ID.
OR DRIVERS LICENCE.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That HSBC office again...

Quote:
We the Managements of HSBC Bank Cote d’ivoire are today to Let you know that you will be bound from having anything again in common with our bank HSBC all over they world again.

And you are to meet your friend who always comes around here to deposit this fucking cheque that did not worth up to a million pounds.

Be warned From HSBC Bank Cote d’ivoire.

Bank Managemet.

That's me told, I think Rolling Eyes

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our befuddled Ghanaian friend again...

Quote:
My Dear friend please you and your friend should be plane and come out stright because my paymaster is very worried about the hole thing and complianing of been confuse about this issue.well when ever you people are ready to fly to my house me and my paymaster are ready,but remember we don,t have much time in our hence now.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have to send the money and we will do the shipment baiter

maybe he means later, or maybe hes on to me ?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has being a case of unnecessary arguments which makes no sense and irrelevant requests from you.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am highly offended for your last email, because that proves you don't even trust me and do not have any believe in me

How can that fucker even say something like that Evil or Very Mad

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lad meant to say "Good Morning" but we know where his mind was:

Quote:
Good money and how are you today??

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chief of Interpol in Ghana thinks I'm in the Matrix:

Quote:
YOUR AGENT MAIL RESPONSE IS HIGHLY WELCOME

And another Ghanaian may be a moonlighting Grey:

Quote:
From the disk of Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder what station they used!

Quote:
Mrs.Doris Wong who had her radio therapy operation yesterday.

After the radio therapy operation she immediately went into a coma whereupon her doctor is using her email account to write to me.

I had asked her attorney contact me and I get the doctor using her email account!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE PRAY TOO THAT YOU GIVE A KIND ATTENTION AND TREATMENT SO THAT WE WILL HISS A SIGH OF RELIEF.

Am I baiting a snake? Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my new lad:

Quote:

I so much thank God that you`re alive?

I are cute kitteh. I can haz life? Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic