SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Me old Mate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
myoldmate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so it starts of with him trying to scam me......

Quote:
> To: dj_k*****@hotmail.com> Subject: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!> From: [email protected]> Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 >

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected]: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:53:57 +0800

Hi, car is still for offer, please feel free to make me an offer.

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:38:45 +1030

thanks,i really appreciate your quick response over my request,i think the price is negotiable as i will like to know the lowest price as you have stated.And I would have come for an inspection..but due to the nature of my job and location...i will not be able to come for inspection,am a very busy type as i work long hours everyday,i have gonethrough your advertisement and i am satisfied with it.As for the payment..i will be paying you via the fastest and secure way to pay online(PayPal).I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made and he take up everything after payment have been make ...so no shipping included.thanks for been kindness and considerate...await your response asap

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected]: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:19:40 +0800

Hi I will need to get the car down from York to Canning Vale if you wish to Purchase (i will go and collect as york is around 100km from Perth), I am happy to accept Bank Transfer for Payment though you will need to sign the transfer papers for the car, please let me know if you are happy to go ahead.

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:57:53 +1030

thanks,But I insisted on paypal because i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking,but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i would have sent some one to you by cashbut i only want to make this as a surprise for my friend and the whole entire family..bcos my dad is celebrating hisbirthday and i want to make this as a surprise for him.i will need you to give me your paypalemail address so i can make the payments asap and pls if you dont have paypal account yet, it is very easyto set up, go to www.paypal.com.au and get it set up and you can receive payment directly into your account without any delay , after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address youuse for registration with paypal so as to put the money through.I have a pick up agent that will come and pickup after i have made the payments.With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected]: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:47:27 +0800

will only accept cash or bank deposit

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:00:17 +1030

Oh all good.We learn every day, you ought to have asked now i see you are very new to PayPal procedures,It does not take any for the money to go through.....PayPal is instant....The funds will get into your account Immediately..sorry to hear you don't have an account with PayPal.I hope you wont mind to get an account with PayPal.Its reliable and easy to use PayPal..even faster and savier,even on paypal and realize that you canreceive a direct deposit into your bank account from paypal all you need to do isvisit www.paypal.com and register with them.When you are done with the registration send me the emailused for the registration with PayPal so i can pay in.Await your response..

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected]: RE: Someone wants to discuss your Advert!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:45:15 +0800

Cash only for you

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE:Problem When About To Make Payment!!!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:24:49 +1030

Sorry please,I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up of the car,I got an email from my agent...he said he won't come for the pick up unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule suitable pick up date and time as have said earlier,which ive been trying to sort but i couldnt,and as ive said earlier that i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking and they dont accept paypal payment i will like you to help me in sending the agent fee to their headquater and my pick up agent Headquarters is in the United Kingdom and all commission payments made for pick up from anywhere in the world is sent to their Headquarters in the Uk and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online (www.westernunion.com) but it requires a credit card to make the transfer online which i don't have access to and there is no post office on sea.(there is usually a western union section in most post offices).So now i will include the $950 they charged to pick it up and take it home(1st class treatment)to the payments i will send through paypal.After receiving the confirmation email from PayPal after i have made the payments, i will need you to help me send the $950 to my pick up agent through western union money transfer.The western union money transfer can be made at a post office or online at www.westernunion.com.I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon as am done

and this is where my scam starts to take place.......read on.....

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected]: RE: Problem When About To Make Payment!!!Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:58:50 +0800

i am happy to make that payment for you though I only have $350 available, could you transfer the rest to me which is $600 and I can make that payment no worries for you. feel free to deposit it into my paypal account.

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE:Have just completed the Payment...Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:31:11 +1030

I just want to inform you that i have just completed the payment and i hope you must have been notified in your email about the payment i made through PayPal, you can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, I have just make the payment of $6,050.,i have decided to add the amount of $1,050 which i paid through paypal,you can now send $950 to my pick up agent via western union so he can be able to come for the pick up and also PayPal said they won't release the funds until they get the western union information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the excess payment i made and this is being delivered to my Dad,.I will need you to send the $950 to my pick up agent Headquarters where they normally confirm any commission payment to via western union money transfer(this can be done from the post office, as they usually have a western union agent there) , i added extra $100 to cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that $60-75 but just to be sure i added $100, Here is my pick up agent Headquarter info needed to get the moneysent through western union money transferName: Paul Johnson20 Median RoadUpper Clapton HackneyCountry: United KingdomZip Code : E5 0PL

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected]: RE: Have just completed the Payment...Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:00:01 +0800

I will be honest with you, I know this is a scam, but I am looking for someone just like you to help me with something big. I hope you have time to hear my story. I used to work for a mining company in Africa, we were mining for a composite metal called bauxite, I was a Geologist for this mining company, during my under ground explorations and surveying of the mine I came across a very huge sum of un-cut rough Diamonds, I found out that they were worth in excess of $10,000 000 USD that's ten million US Dollars. Some bad people found out about these Diamonds so I had to get out of the country very quickly and I couldn't take the diamonds with me so have put them in a bag and hidden them very well. my offer to someone who can help me collect these Diamonds and bring them back to me in Australia is as follows, I will give the person the exact location of these Diamonds, they will collect the diamonds I will organise passports for this person and their family, I will fly this person and their family to Australia, I will then set this person and their family up to live in Australia with permanent residency, I will then split what I make with this person on the Diamonds which will be approximately $8,500 000USD that's 8.5 million US dollars. I hope someone can help me with this situation and I will make it very profitably for them and their family. hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
From: [email protected] To: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE:Have just completed the Payment...Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2010 09:31:11 +1030

Hi. I do appologis for try scamming you, Wow that is very interest story. yes i am living with in africa, to be exactly Nigeria. please let me be the one who can be helping you with this delicate problem of yours, and i am much loving to you to transport family and myself out of the country. please get back to me soon with picking up details of your precious goods.

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject:To From: [email protected] RE: Have just completed the Payment...Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:05:33 +0800

ok good to here that you can help me, wow this is amazing I have actually hidden them in a city in Nigeria what a coincidence, so the Diamonds are located in the floor of an appartment block in one of the citys located in Nigeria, can you please supply me with your current location so I can guide you from there? also will need your passport details.

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE:Have just completed the Payment...Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2010 10:10:36 +1030

Hello to you again, yes I am being living in lagos a city in Nigeria.

I can be giving you my passport details now:

Passport is issued in the republic of Nigeria,

my name in full is Nahasam Al Ka Gisier

my passport numbe is TOI561889-362

and my date birth is 5 of the 11 1973. I am glad i can be the one who is helping you, please be if needing more details i can give to you, allow me the location of your precious goods so I can be collecting them for you now.

Quote:
From: From dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: Have just completed the Payment...Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:20:42 +0800

Ok Nahasam, oh my goodness, I cant believe you live in Lagos, that is exactly where I have hidden the Diamonds. Yes I can give you the location of the diamonds, though I will be needing some more details from you first for security reasons, i'm sure you don't mind. i need this to set up collection and logistics of getting you and your family over to Australia, i need to set these up first due to the fact that as soon as you collect the Diamonds you will need to flee Africa straight away. Please provide me with these details. Bank Account details. ( I will need this to transfer you flight payment into)All you immediate Family members names and details.any contact numbers for yourself.you full addressapproximately how much do you have in your bank account, for Australian tax import reasons. once you provide me with these details I can give you the location of the Diamonds.

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE:Have just completed the Payment...Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2010 10:45:11 +1030

Hello again, that is be amazing, I can not belive you can be helping me with this opportunity to my family and me, ok i will needing to getting some details for you.

Bank of Nigeria, accounting number 6549633001 SEC NG 56882

my lady is named Numbai hase Gisier and of age 37my kid boy is name Punki melu Gisierand my kid girl is name off Lemuti nalm Gisier

my addres of a564 u76 talkipperdit fultali, katulep Lagos nigeria k096p

and am having $11,000 USD into my account please be giving me the location now as to the precious goods, so i can be safly collecting them for you.

Quote:
From: dj_k*****@hotmail.comTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: Have just completed the Payment...Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:02:52 +0800

Ok thank you for those details I have organised the required infomation I need to help you. I have run into a slight problem in regards to the Diamonds, some very bad people are watching the building that I have hidden them in. now the only option I have and I think you can help me with this is to pay off these bad people, they are requiring $10,000 USD, once this is paid I can give you the location of the Diamonds to be safely collected with out worry of these bad people. I need you to deposit the $10,000 USD you have in your account into a western union transfer to me to pay these bad people off, now remember that you will be coming to Australia and also recieving half of the sale of the Diamonds $8,500 000USD Let me know

Quote:
From: [email protected]: dj_k*****@hotmail.comSubject: RE:Have just completed the Payment...Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2010 11:45:41 +1030

Ok yes I can be helping you with that, please be giving me the details required for the transfer, and also the location of the precious goods and I will do as soon as i can be.

and this is where I had to stop before i committed a crime.

Put emails in order and added quote boxes for easier reading - Branwen
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Very Happy

I see baiters scamming scammers, scamming baiters Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you weren't using your real email address, and were using a fake baiting one.

Good bait, but what crime would be committed?

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
myoldmate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunatly I am an amature at the Baiting game, and this was my very first bait. will have to open a baiting email from now on.
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as N@h@sam is sitting there wondering what happened. he was going to be rich with all the diamonds. I really believe (not) that he was going to move his family to be with you. I hope he has nightmares about the fortune that he just missed by that much banghead Great bait!

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic