SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A quiet hello from Lahore

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have said a 'Big Hello' but I'm trying to avoid attention right now. So I'll have to be quiet. I'm in Lahore in Pakistan keeping a very low profile. I'm staying with in-laws and they are advising me about my movements.

There have been at least three car jackings since I've been here. I can't upload some of the few photos I've taken because the internet connection is like everything else here, falling apart and very sloooow.

I have seen a few of the sites, ate in some safe restaurants avoided beggars (they are organised by the local crime gangs) and eunuchs who look pretty grim. The blast barriers are where ever the upper classes require them - outside the affluent neighbourhoods, wealthy houses and local government business. Armed guards are everywhere. There are gun toting guards outside shops, restuarants and banks. These range from pup action shot guns to Kalashnikovs, including bolt action Lee Enfields.

The traffic is crazy, like dodge ems with so many bumps.

When it is judged to be a bit safer I'm looking forward to visiting the local museum and other sites.

I'll upload a few pics when I get back. Obviously, I can't be too specific about locations.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to visit Pakistan one day when I get the chance. A buddy just got back from filming out there for this bloke's corporate film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2-u7er2cdE and I've spent ages in Nepal and India too, just never made it into Pakistan yet!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep your wits about you Dionysius! That place changes moods just like a...something that changes moods alot Very Happy . Be safe!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That all sounds a bit mad and frightening. Take care Dionysius - hope you and your family stay safe.

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care of yourself. Anyone there if they talked to me would shoot me on sight!!

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
pup action shot guns
Awww how cute - they fire small puppies I presume?

If you get up country and fancy some archeology, visit Mohenjo Daro

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic