SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am bored of my cold.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am usually a healthy, fit banana, but I've had this cold for over 2 weeks now, 2 weeks of disturbed sleep because I can't breathe properly, a leather mouth because I have to mouth breathe, biting my tongue as I try to breathe and talk at the same time, breathless from sitting still, feeling stupid and unable to concentrate, unable to bend over my desk or anywhere as I drip unpredictably and therels nothing I can do about it. I am absolutely bored of this cold now - would any of you like a turn?

Alternatively, if any of you have lads who deserve it, I can post gacky tissues anywhere in the world at my own expense and pleasure.

That may have sounded a bit whiny, fair enough, it was. I just needed someone to say "there, there, here's a whisky and lemsip, take the week off" or something. Maybe one of you could oblige?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There, there, here's a whisky and lemsip, take the week off.

And please some tissues to any lad; that will make you feel much better. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad for you!
I don't know where "Location: Connecting my chair and keyboard" is but here in Canada (and elsewhere) we have Day/Night Quill that works remarkably fast in cleaning up the leftovers of a cold.
2 days tops so far with me.
All you need now it to get it send to you or find it at the local drugstore.

Good luck, forget the tissues, you might be called a biological terrorist Smile if they catch you

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor MBL, sorry to hear you're suffering. Have a (((((hug))))) with that lemsip. Wink

Colds are rotten. Don't try to work through it, your body needs all it's resources to fight off the virus - the best thing you can do is rest up and give your body a fighting chance. So tell your boss I said you could go home. Cool That way you won't pass it to your co-workers either (unless you want to...).

Increasing your vitamin c intake will help too - it supports the immune system so helps to fight off the virus. First thing I do if I get a sniffle, it seems to help.

Hope you feel better soon.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nasal syringe...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a week off and get well, manbiteslion! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep drinking tea / coffee / water / juice to replace the liquid, as when your body gets rid of all that phlegm and stuff when you cough and sneeze it also leaves you more dehydrated.

Not a lot of people know that.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor MBL, please feel better soon. I swear by DayQuil and NyQuil. The day stuff will help keep your nose from flooding your desk at inappropriate times, and the night stuff (for me anyway) will knock you to your pillow for an uninterrupted snooze. Lots and lots of water -- I avoid coffee because it seems to take out more liquid than it puts in! -- and anything with sugar in it. I read somewhere that refined sugar suppresses one's immune system.

Rest as much as you can. If you're into herbal remedies (I am) and the cold goes to your chest, tea made of mullein and/or hyssop will help bring up the phlegm. It may taste like lawn grass, but a bit of honey (which boosts your immune system) and/or a bit of lemon should make it palatable. Of course if you're all stuffed up in the head, you won't be able to taste it anyway. Sad

And remember the old adage, "Feed a cold, starve a fever." A cold can drag on and on and your system needs nourishment to restore things to rights. With a fever, your body is trying to fight off a virus by itself and by eating, energy that would otherwise be used in fighting off the virus is re-directed to digestion. I know it sounds weird, but seems to work (for me anyway), given that a fever is usually only a couple of days and a cold can last much longer than that.

I agree with Vitamin C, and would also suggest Zinc, but they need to be taken very early on, IMHO. Oh, and as for mouth-breathing, check with your pharmacy. There's a mouthwash you can use just before bed that will keep your mouth from drying out so badly. I do not remember the name of it, but it was recommended for someone I know a few years ago when she was going through chemo. One of the side effects was a very dry mouth and it really helped her. I think it was alcohol-free and had a touch of glycerin in it and was an over the counter purchase (i.e., no prescription necessary).

Hope this helps, and that you're a happy whistling banana again soonest! ((hugs))

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peppermint tea and vegetable soup! Add some hot sauce to the soup.
If you can refrain from eating dairy products you'll find your phlegm levels decreasing a lot quicker.
I hope that you feel better soon.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Full sympathy MBL, along with all the other remedies above, here's my favourite

1.5 litre bottle of lemonade,

Juice of 3 or 4 lemons

2 tablespoons of honey

4 aspirin

optional shots of whiskey.

Bring the lemonade to a boil, pour over the lemon juice and honey, dissolve the aspirin in the mix, then sip while it is still hot. The whiskey is an optional extra, only for dire circumstances.

You will sweat like hell for a few hours, and your sinuses will drain like a tap, but I've always had good recovery rate so far.

Best of luck.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing that works is bed rest, hot toddies (administered hourly) and dvd boxed sets until you get better.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There, there, here's a whisky and lemsip.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh darnit mbl, you infected me. I was a completely healthy person at the start of the week but ever since I read your post I started sneezing and right now I can't even taste the difference between brussels sprouts and chocolate. Thanks alot Confused

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic