SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Straight off topic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nesta Vipers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picked out some random scammer emails from my catcher and sent this with the intention of …. Well, was gonna play it by ear. (Was getting bored with the usual crap)
“Forget this scam, if you’re serious about making some real money then get back to me.
If not go scam someone else…”

Obviously I upset him……
“I felt so disrespected and very disappointed in your statement, how could you be so nasty? So this is how you show appreciation to me after all I have done to ensure that your fund is safe, it’s so embarrassing I don’t know you can be so nasty and this what you have to say after all my effort to see that everything is finalized here to make sure you receive your fund accordingly.
How could you assume this to be a Scam? Because of some imposters out there and some scam activity you watched on TV, this is a legit firm and you are not the first person we render service in this office. Honestly I wouldn’t have responded to you if your funds are not here for transfer to you, I have done all within my power to see that you receive your fund and this is how you pay me back after using my personal hard earned money to get all the Necessary document from Benin High Court.
My obligation is to ensure you receive your fund and that wouldn’t be an avenue to insult me just because am rendering service to you, I won’t tolerate further insubordination from you, and will not hesitate to take the legal action if you don’t withdraw your statement immediately.
Regard’s
Mr. Maxwell Ort4ga”

Only one spelling mistake, I’m impressed……..
A baiter scamming a scam baiter who is being baited by the scammer…?? Ahhhhhhhhh!

That's my driving licence number you fool. Have you ever dealt with Western Union before?
"This little words of yours touched my spirit,
I wish to change but i am poor to have something to start doing, can you initiate attitude that will fecht me real life am a serious cristion and i hate this job but that is all i gat to school myself. I can give you what ever information about my school and my life and maybe you can be what you sound in your letter in my life."

Last edited by Nesta Vipers on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
will not hesitate to take the legal action if you don’t withdraw your statement immediately.

Wow ! Do we have to be impressed ? Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have a 'statement withdrawal request form' to send him?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I won’t tolerate further insubordination from you

Oh Boy is he asking for it......................... Laughing

Go and insubordinate his ass................. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants to make a complaint he could try the ICC Legal site. More info here

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Nesta Vipers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This:

Dear Max,
I may call you Max I trust?
I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way 'fair comment' and was motivated purely by malice and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family...
...and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

I trust you will be satisfied with this most sincere and heartfelt apology Max?

Now as I was saying, this scam you are running is not even original, it’s been around since Pontius was a Co-Pilot.
You can only make small change out of unsuspecting people you try and con and I expect your success rate is what, 1 in every 4 or 500 emails you send out?
I can make you a rich man with very little effort on your part if you can prove to me that I can trust you.
Now let’s put all this nonsense about “everything is finalized here to make sure you receive your fund accordingly”, crap and “using my personal hard earned money to get all the necessary documents”, bollocks behind us shall we and do yourself a favour. Prove you are a real man with a brain and imagination and that can see further than the next scam and I might let you in on this.
If you persist in this charade then you’re not the man I’m looking for and you can remain a small fish in a big pond. In fact you’re not even a man you’re a boy playing at being a man.
Up to you Max but if you come back with anymore threats then I’m dropping you.

Produced this:

“Dear brother am so sorry for the mail you received from me but people use to pray that I will not see better thing in my life, there is nothing I can do, am doing this work because no one care to help us am only son of my family and no money to further me for school but my people has money only my parents dose not have any thing so my friend introduces me for the work, really am not doing this work with all my hearth I know that what I was doing right now is not good but I use to beg God that when I get what I want inside this work I will automatically quit from this work that this what I promise God. I even know that God can not support evil something but for the condition of my parents I fill that God is with me, my brother please I just need prayer from you about my family that’s all. thanks for taking your time.”

May I ask you all to take a moment and get down on your knees and repeat after me?

Dear Lord we pray for our dear brother Maxwell at this time. You are intimately aware of the struggle he is experiencing -- the pain and the despair. You know the desire of his heart as he struggles with so many sins on a daily basis. We ask now for your healing touch. We also understand that you will choose what is best for him. We pray Lord that you will comfort his family during this time and we ask that the fleas of a thousand camels infest our dear brother Maxwell’s armpits.
Amen.

Hear endeth the first lesson……

That's my driving licence number you fool. Have you ever dealt with Western Union before?
"This little words of yours touched my spirit,
I wish to change but i am poor to have something to start doing, can you initiate attitude that will fecht me real life am a serious cristion and i hate this job but that is all i gat to school myself. I can give you what ever information about my school and my life and maybe you can be what you sound in your letter in my life."
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool

wouldn't mind abusing his addy when you're done Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hear endeth the first lesson……

Now start the second Lesson !, brilliant reply to the lad Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic