SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GOAT-WOW!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi it's jose from GOAT-WOW, you'll be saying WOW every time!
It's like a nanny-quilt, it's like a billy-quilt, it's like a LAD’S PIN-UP GIRL!
A regular goat-quilt doesn't work wet, this works wet or dry!

This is for the house, the car, the boat, the RV, even the in-laws!
GOAT-WOW holds 20 times it's weight in alluvial gold dust, look at this, it just does all the work.

Why do you want to work twice as hard as your lad? It doesn't drip, doesn't make a mess, just ring it out.

You can use it for your wash-wash baits. Made by sweatshop kids, you know the sweatshop kids always make good stuff.

You can cut it in half, use one as a bathmat, drain your dishes with the other one, use one as a towel. Olympic divers, they use it as a towel- look at that, completely dry!

Put a wet sweater in it, roll it up, it dries your sweaters!

Here's some cola, wine, coffee, pet stains, lad pain. Not only is your damage going to be on top, there's your mildew. That is gonna smell, see that. Now we're gonna do this in real time, look at this, put it on the spill, turn it over without putting any pressure, 50% of the cola...right there you following me camera guy? The other 50%? The color starts to come up! No other goat-quilts' gonna do that! It acts like a vacuum, and look at this virtually dry on the bottom.

See what i'm telling ya? GOAT-WOW! You'll be saying WOW every time!

Testimonials:
“I can't live without it, I just love it!”
“Oh my gosh, I don't even buy paper towels anymore!”
“If you're gonna wash your cars or any other vehicle, you'd be out of your mind not to own one of these!”
“All I can say is: GOAT! WOW!”

You're gonna spend $2500 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLARS) every month on paper towels anyway. You're throwin’ your money away. The mini GOAT-WOWs are for everything, for everyday use. This lasts ten years, this last a week, I don't know, it sells itself!

The GOAT-WOW sells for $45,000,000 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLARS) you get one for the house, one for the car, two for the kitchen and bathroom.

But if you bid now, within the next twenty minutes, ‘cause we can't do this all day, we'll give you a Golden Goat absolutely free! So that's 1 GOAT-WOW for $45,000,000 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLARS) and a Golden Goat FREE! It comes with a ten minute warranty, here's how to order… CLICKY!

GOAT-WOW is not available in stores and is only available on www.419Eater.com Beware of GOAT-WOW imitators! Bid on yours now, while supplies last!

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic