SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting.

Now you only have to get him kicked out. Twisted Evil

You also have to ask him if he brought his family along and how much he paid for the ticket. clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Yea Whatever!!!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked and double Shocked Shocked Exclamation
You have truly scared the bejesus out of Andrew, NM. Outstanding!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Un-friggin-believe-able!!!!!!!!!!

Dancing Banana

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHFCrMUT8Qs

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
haveyouseenmytrousers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unbelievable... nice going!! Twisted Evil

Genius Work!!

Now to move him out of england!
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

Have Iceman send him a letter asking if he knows a good restaurant near Worthing (or some city around there).
That'll freak him out.

Needless to say, Iceman likes blood sausages.

(Hey, why don't you have Jossy go to England and meet him? Smile )

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was happy to see him come back from the dead, but the UK is just icing on a very large cake! Great job! clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a way to verify that he's in the UK rather than using some kind of satellite relay system?
actionman
Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, looks like Andy does not trust Chima now, it will be nice to let Chima know that piece of information and make Chima give a statement having all the crimes that Andy has been involved with scamming people.

Chima is the person in need of money more than Andy, so lets help Chima Smile
GoIrish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a tremendous read.

I have no experience with this but try and get him to respond to iceman or have iceman intercept the latest e-mail.

Then here is a thought, Have Iceman kill Barry and the Rev, send him a picture of them dead (find some random picture on the internet). Then explain to him about tracing emails, IPs and locations. Let him know that you now know where he is now and you are coming for him and Chima to tie up all the loose ends.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Go Irish,

Not a bad idea about killing Barry. Hmmm....

I don't want to explain about IP addy's because you never want to educate a lad. I suppose I could de-educate him in some way.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This soap opera just keeps on going, I don't even know what to say.

Maybe we should take a page from your other ongoing work and introduce a romance angle.

Maybe Barry's wife tips off Andrew that Barry knows he is in Britain and he needs to watch his back. Once the treacherous wife is in the picture, who knows what blossoms might flourish?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Forgive me for being the doubting Thomas here but, I don't get it.

Why in heaven's name would he move all the way to the UK ?

And am I wrong when I have the feeling that his English skills just improved overnight ?
Could it be that he had one of his buddies in the UK write this to create a smoke-screen ?

Or maybe he just happens to be in the UK for some entirely different purpose ?

I mean, a penniless scamming boy wouldn't go that far to hide ? And how is he going to pick up the laptops if he's really in the UK ? He himself doesn't mention being in the UK in his whole email to McThorn, right ?

Anyway this is a great bait and I'm following it on the edge of my seat. In case he really did try to escape Iceman by traveling this far, RESPECT NowhereMan !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth1601 wrote:
I mean, a penniless scamming boy wouldn't go that far to hide ?

I believe most lads have much more money than they let on.

I understand what you're saying, though, Elizabeth. I wonder myself but it's only because personally I could never 'run' to another country for something said/done via e-mail. After all, these people have never seen anything. No package, no mysterious people, no agents, no Iceman ... But also I don't use the Internet for a living. I don't use it the way these lads do. To them I believe a lot of this stuff is real. It has to be to them or that means they get no payday. And since a lot of them obviously have, it must be real. *shrug* Who knows what goes on inside a lad's head... Rolling Eyes

Whatever the case, NWM has thoroughly entertained us all so I thank him for that. Smile

Closed lad accounts x 1
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
Elizabeth1601 wrote:
I mean, a penniless scamming boy wouldn't go that far to hide ?

Whatever the case, NWM has thoroughly entertained us all so I thank him for that. Smile

A truly amasing bait Nowhere Man, fascinating reading, one of the best baits I have read so far. Many thanks for all your time you have put into this and sharing it with fellow baiters Smile

If this had come from another baiter I just wouldn't have believed it but you have inspired me to 'go gettem' more than any other baiter so far.

Keep up the good work, I'll never be able to pull off something like this but I'll try and try again.

Good man,

Dogbait Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man, do you have a picture of Andrew? If there is a web cam somewhere in London that would provide a close enough shot of his face perhaps you could get him there and dispell all doubt as to his whereabouts. You'd also get a Vcamera for your siggy. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great move getting him back! But is he really in the UK, or like others suggested, had his friends there relay his message to throw off the pursuers?
Time will tell on this high drama of intrigue. Very Happy Laughing
Scared Sh1tless Lad Wrote:
Quote:
i am a principal actor on this project
Yes! You are. If he only knew...and he doesn't. This is why this bait should remain in Main Forum. People just gotta read this great stuff! Very Happy

Tremendous baiting, NWM. Thumbs up clapping bow_down

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone! I am so glad you have all enjoyed this bait as much as I have.

To get down to the problem of Andrews real location (maybe we'll never really know). I sent off this email from McThorn
Quote:

Mr. Igbokwe,

The men tailing Barry are not paid by me. They are paid by the US Government. They are agents. It's their job. The car is paid for by the US Government. I am paid by the US Government.

Ok, I am trying to secure you some money for this operation, but you will need to tell me where you are. I'm not going to send you $1000 to some random Western Union outlet or something. We don't operate that way. I need details. You're going to have to trust me with information as to your whereabouts. That is just the way it has to be. Remember, we aren't after you for anything. We are trying to bring down the men that are disrupting your life.

McThorn

And I got this one in my box this morning:
Quote:

Dear Tom,

The second mail i sent was on error because i have already sent it to you some time ago; Please note that from my heart and i swear with my God who created me in his image and protects me from dangers, i will never in my life reveal your activity to Barry and company. You should know that Barry and company are my enemies for life, even if they pay me all the money on this earth it can never change my mind, they are my enemy for life. I pray against Barry everyday and i know he will never escape, If i see what i will do today to kill him God knows that i will not waste a second, Barry touched my heart, he made me to shield tears if i have information i will not hesitate to let you know.
On the issue of money please thank you i don't need it again, when i need it was when you were asking me to come to Lagos, and you did like Barry, you want to send me an errand and refused to take care of my expenses, now where i am is of no use to send me money, and i want to have rest of mind, i don't want you to chase me that i collected money from you and did not deliver, even people who sent me and did not give me any money are after me, please i am okey.
I am in one of the European countries so, Where i am i cannot do anything again unless, since you have the ability to intersect mails to and from Barry so you have the ability to know what is going on. Once again i wish you good success.
My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

This comes w/the IP addy: 86.181.45.42

I also sent one from Barry:
Quote:
Hiring killers? what the hell are you talking about, man?

I don't know what all of this biblical nonsense about the Lords army is.

I just want to know where you are so I can apologize to you face to face and give you your money.

that is all.

how do you know who Iceman is?

-Barry

And I got this:
Quote:

As you think that you are a mafia among the beast, you are a fucking chicken that can be meat at any given time, remember you are in Nigeria and you are planning evil against me in my fathers land, am sorry for you all, i know where you are am only given you time, you woke a sleeping lion and you will see the action. Iceman and the rest of you will surely fail. At the beginning, i told you that i will teach you some lessons in life that God Almighty has the power to do all things including killing you all and you all will lose everything you acquired through illicit deals on this earth unless you pay my money, Barry i know you now, i thought you are a saint ( construction works indeed) but never knew you are a fucking bastard. This journey you are going with me, we shall see if you will come out of Nigeria. Maybe you only hear Nigeria but you don't know what Nigeria stands for, you will see it on this trip.
I don't need apology from a bastard like you, you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina, ICEMAN mothers virgina, Barry don't you know that i can kill you and your 7 years son? You have beaten more than you can chew, the armies of Jehova Saboa will kill you all. either you pay my money or you lose your life

I like Raga Man's idea of trying to get him on camera somewhere in the UK.

The IP addy's that showed up today are different, but still UK based.

I'll keep at him.

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, the fact that he's not asking for money (and even saying he doesn't need it!) while pretending to be in Europe makes it a little more convincing Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NWM

this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina

That has gotta be in you tag line!!! Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the armies of Jehova Saboa will kill you all

What? Barry is supposed to be all scared of a bunch of bus operators? Laughing Rub his nose in it, Nowhere Man!

evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both the IP addresses refer back to BT Openworld (British Telecom are a major ISP in the UK), but more specifically, to Westminster. Very Happy

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=ec1+7aj&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl#

Pick a webcam: http://www.camscape.com/Europe/United%20Kingdom/England/London/

Very Happy

edit - hmmmmm.... the same software (Neotrace) says iI'm in Manchester, which I'm not... :S
Either way, bloke is definitely in London... but you already knew that Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's one thing that might still work: a recovery approach. I'm sure Dell will have some courier satisfaction survey, and a compensation program? Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic