SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr.R.Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never found a UK IP address that matches with the actual location of the computer it's assigned to. I live in a couple of different places throughout the week with three different internet providers. One reports my location as being 200 miles away from where I really am! The other two report the correct city, but it's a big place so it really doesn't help trace me at all...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some really good ideas offered up!

I sent Andrew a message from GP5 3-Tr4ck customer service asking him to describe his experience with the company. If he gets back to me with some negative stuff, I'll offer up some compensation and try to arrange a meeting on one of the webcams in London.

It is a long shot, but hell, this whole bait has exceeded my expectations--so why not ask for more!

If he is in fact in London, my google search clocks Accra to London at 3699 miles! That isn't counting the miles he initially went from Accra to Abeokuta to Benin City on the bait. Man, this guy has been around!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho ho ho... double post by Father-Christmas

NWM, I take my hat off... clapping Thumbs up

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
Some really good ideas offered up!

I sent Andrew a message from GP5 3-Tr4ck customer service asking him to describe his experience with the company. If he gets back to me with some negative stuff,

And if he doesn't, you could still have Iceman write him an email saying that fleeing in the UK is just making him angry.
Perhaps he will try to seek McTh0rn protection, then.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Andrew an email from Ice.

Quote:

You listen to me you little shit faced goat fucker. I will find
you. No one you know is safe: your family, you, anyone that has any
connection to you.

I know you are hiding in London. I am getting closer and closer to
you.

Andrew writes back to McThorn. IP addy? London.
Quote:

Dear Tom,

I hope you are and your guys are doing well, thank you very much for this information. However, these are the series of mails i received from this evil guys. but before that, please you need to do something about this killer ICEMAN and jail him or even kill him to save other human beings. I am strongly suggesting that the company that made that shipment should be close down. Imagine they are writing to me trying to track my mails, i will also copy you the mail they sent to me, the shipment has been concluded why are they still writing me even before Barry collected the fucking thing the have changed my name, i am not their customer , there one staff called John, when i was in Nigeria he called me asked if he should replace my name but i refused and my name was forcefully changed, after taking this illegal action, why are they still contacting me? i believe that DG ICEMAN AND BARRY HAVE PAID THEM TO TRACK MY MAIL since they are into GPRS tracking system.This company i believe might have been owned by one of them, that company need to be seriously investigated.
Mr. Tom, honestly, the process or the modus operandi of your organization is giving me some fear because to my own understanding, it seems to me that you are giving these evil guys much road to operate. Rev Phil should help you people because i believe that he need to be investigated, or maybe you knows everything about them. If Barry has a wife her wife should be arrested or keep close eye on him, i hope you should put your eyes on iceman and his movement. LET HIM COME TO LONDON
I appreciate your update please keep it on.

Wow! There is so much in this email to work with. I love that Andrew keeps suggesting directions that this bait should take.

McThorn replies:
Quote:

Mr. Igbokwe,

We are doing all that we can to track down Iceman and Barry. You must understand that it is difficult when we are searching TWO continents with limited manpower. Right now our main focus is to make sure that you are safe. You are not making it any easier to do, however, when we are not sure of your location. If you are not in London, as Iceman thinks, then we can shift our investigation elsewhere. We strongly suggest that if you are in London you LEAVE there for a safer place. We can help you with that. We have some safe houses in England that could shelter you. These safe houses are furnished houses with no occupants where you can reside safely.

We have received some tips about Iceman. I am sending you a still shot from a surveillance camera in a hotel room of a man we believe is Iceman. The two men in this photograph are dead. He was looking for you.

We have heard similar comments about the shipping company: 'Yea whatever, this shipping company is terrible!' or 'Yea whatever, the president of this shipping company should be left somewhere on the skeleton coast'. We are opening an investigation in to them as well.

Thank you for forwarding these emails. I will have my men go thru them immediately.

Please respond to this email as soon as you receive it.

McThorn

He attaches this surveillance photo:

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly amazing, a work of art this bait has become.

While reading these latest developments, I remembered something, someone....Wanda!

Whatever happened to Wanda?

You are a very big fool,Do you think i am here for children jokes? - Issa Kabor, Cotton Supplier

Last edited by The Cosmic Ear on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Hadaway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I didn't think there would be any chance he would go to the UK, if he is there. He did say he already had a visa so he might have been going to the UK anyway. Seriously though we don't need another scammer in the UK pass on any info you get to migrant reporting email I posted earlier. It would be interesting to know what kind of visa/immigration status he has, if he is in the UK.
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
I sent Andrew an email from Ice.

Andrew writes back to McThorn.

Now you can make him really paranoid!
Have McTh0rn tell him that one of Iceman 'signature' is a prolonged taunting of his victims. He might use phone calls, letters, small packages, even cards on flowers or, as it appears in his case, e-mails. The FBi profilers believe he does that because of his narcissistic personality. He wants his victims to know he's going to get them. A study on his last victims shows that he hits two days after sending three messages (either three phone call, three letters, three small gifts) the same day (morning, afternoon, evening). That means he feels completely confident that he can accomplish his lethal mission and get away with it.

Ask Andy to keep McTh0rn informed about every message he gets from Iceman, and - should he receive three emails the same day - to be very careful, possibly changing his routine drastically.
"But please Andy, do not reveal this detail to anybody, it's one of his signatures and it helps in keeping track of him. Believe me, you do not want to know the other signatures".
Smile

Let's see if three emails can get him move again. Twisted Evil

haveyouseenmytrousers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Love the above idea

Keep going nowhere man!

everytime i read this it makes me smile Laughing
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to work Wanda in there somehow. Maybe Iceman tracked her down through her correspondence with Barry, and took her out. Or maybe he's threatening to kill her if she doesn't tell him where Barry is.

And by the way, whatever happened to Chima?

-The Ear

You are a very big fool,Do you think i am here for children jokes? - Issa Kabor, Cotton Supplier
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The two men in this photograph are dead.

What apart from the one with his hand in the air. Perhaps rigor mortis set in quickly. I do watch too much CSI Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wowow: hahaha! they weren't dead yet!

@: DeLune: good ideas, as usual. And since you have all of these good ideas, what is happening w/your baits? You need to use those skills!

@ Ear: Wanda sent him a message wondering why nobody has ever gotten back to her about her winnings. She said she sent the MTCN number.

I also sent an email from another account responding to the very first email I ever got from Andrew when he was pretending to be Ahmed. So far, all is quiet.

The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All quiet on the West African front...

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hell if he's 'in the UK then I'd love a crack at him in person. Lyn is a very friendly secretary with the MI5 who is prepared to talk at length on the phone and video in person etc...

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheLovelyJill: If I can get a number from him I'll let you call him.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Quote:
The two men in this photograph are dead.

What apart from the one with his hand in the air.

It's like in The Matrix when Agent Smith tells a cop "Your men are dead". They're not dead just then, but seconds later Trinity kills them.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Chima responding?

-The Ear

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this email to Andrew the other day from McThorn:
Quote:

Mr. Igbokwe

We have just received a tip that Iceman has sent a man to Worcester, GB. We must know if this is anywhere near your location. If it is, we will concentrate all of our energies on this. Please treat this mail as URGENT.

McThorn

Got this response this morning:

Subject: They are wasting their time on me. Use more men and get this evil guys.

Quote:
Dear Tom,

Thank you my brother for the information, i am somewhere in Bradford, what amaze me is that how anybody think that Iceman and his people can know me, the image they have is not mine, i am not the only black man in this part of the England, or will they have anything technological instrument to dictate my gene? is it possible? I left Ghana and Nigeria just because people may form conspiracy and can be enticed with money offer, so here how do someone locate somebody you don't know. I came here with passport that does not bear my name, they know of Andrew Igbokwe, this name cannot appear in any airline manifest or in the British immigration, i am invincible to them and to anybody that has bad intention towards me. My brother concentrate your men in getting hold of them for me that is my priority.
My response is just part of my assistance to you to enable you get them. I asked you on my last mail where is Barry now? and no information about his whereabout. I pray for you everyday that they be arrested. Barry i will never forgive because he fooled me so much that he made me to spend my money unnecessarily.

Chima wrote and he is asking me where i am but i decided not to respond, what i have with him in was not successful i think communication with him is uncalled for and waste of time and energy.
I am making plans to be in USA soon, Go willing that is my target. Good wishes and be very close to God, put this this matter unto God if you want success, do not lean on your own understanding and technical know how, God is omini potent, with him all things are possible.

Regards,

McThorn is going to respond with a note that Iceman has obtained some surveillance footage of Andrew waiting in the hotel lobby in Abeokuta--waaaaayyyy back when he spent an afternoon waiting for the Rev to meet him.

As we get more precise on Andrews location, we might see that the Rev warns him that McThorn is actually NOT an FBI agent, but possibly one of Don Giaccobos men. That should turn his world upside down a little.

Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.goandroam.com/webcams/uk/bradford/
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly awesome work.

Thoroughly excellent bating! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
or will they have anything technological instrument to dictate my gene? is it possible?

Perhaps you should go CSI on him. Maybe McThorn informs him that the Mafia has become very technologically savvy and now has the capability to do DNA testing on things like drinking cups and other common items Andrew certainly used in Nigeria. It is likely they were able to acquire some item he used in Nigeria and collected a DNA sample from it. It is possible they have acquired Andrew's DNA profile and will use that to track him down.

It sounds like this is the very thing that Andrew fears right now. Once again, Andrew baits himself. Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McThorn has always been a suspicious character in this plot. In fact, one has to note that it was about the same time McThorn entered the story that Iceman did...could they be one and the same?

I've got to say though, between Lagos, Benin, the UK and possibly the States...If this isn't gold pith material, I can't imagine what is.

You know though, I've got to thinking. It almost sounds like Andrew is hanging up his 419 heels...Maybe there should be a new sig icon for conversions. hehe.

-The Ear

g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a group in Bradford called "The Nigerian Friendship Society" which currently has 300+ members.

Ade Bakare is the founder, may be ICEMAN knows him well??

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic