SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam Attempt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was contacted through seniorpeoplemeet.com (to my personal acct) from user name jack4love and e-mail addy [email protected]

I googled his addy and it came up scammer. When I figure out which are the blowout numbers on headers I will post that.

Here are 1st couple of e-mails. My character Kathryn replied to him.

Good Day, how are you doing today?...I hope you doing great as I am here,futher more am a new to chatting online and I was introduce by my close friend due to his happiness he found on this site some years ago,am I here for a purpose on if I could also fine my right woman for long term relationship and maybe leads to marriage,....so i get so impress to get on women profile and search for the right woman and I hope God is in control to answer me now....so whiles searching through profiles I came across your profile which made me to stop and say.....Hi to you...if you don't mine we can get to know more about each other and become a friend so later more....then I will be glad to read back from you.. You can please contact me directly to my person email address at [email protected] or better still get back to me with your emaill address soi that i can add you to my yahoo messenger and send more of my picture to you so that we can get to know much more about each other..Thanks..Jack
_______
Hello ..
First of all i will want to say thank you so much for getting back to me, i so much appreciate your respond a lot and I really wish we could stay in much contact and get to know each other quite well..... Well permit me to introduce myself to you again.. My name is Jack Mareko, Am 54 years of age Italian born,.. I'm self employed and I work as Electrical Engineering.. have once married but unfortunately I have lost my wife 7 years ago and ever since then I have not been to any kind of relationship Or have sexual relationship one way or the other.. You might be thinking inyour mind that am holy or something, but i will say NO to that because no one is too holy, just that I took my time to study myself and becareful of jumping into a relationship because i don't want to get hurt..

I joined Senior dating services with the hope of finding someone to communicate with and see what happen through that.. I'm very nice and also you can classified my kind of person as loyal and very outgoing.. I like visiting the cinema and also I love going to the beach when am less busy or have nothing doing. I am easy going type of person and i enjoy all the outdoor stuff.. At this moment i am looking for my last love... My heart is wide open for someone who is ready to have something serious and not to play around.. Am not here to break heart but to make someone smile always..

I'm a unique individual. I enjoy reading books and enjoy activities like hiking bicycling, pool, camping, and much more. I have a keen interest in health. I enjoy helping others out and like to make people laugh.. My heart is open for a relationship and I believe we can stay in contact and get to know much more about each other.. I will stop here and look forward to your email soon.. Please feel free to tell me much more about yourself also as i will like to learn more about you.. You can get back to me with your email address if you will like me to email you...
Always Cares,
Jack
_____
Header #'s
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.229.37.84 with SMTP id w20cs165096qcd;
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.140.19 with SMTP id n19mr9624625wfd.271.1281044505865;
Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.189])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id l15si1411427wfa.115.2010.08.05.14.41.44;
Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.189 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.189;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.189 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [216.252.122.217] by n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2010 21:39:10 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2010 21:39:09 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.97] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2010 21:39:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2010 21:39:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 29163 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Aug 2010 21:39:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: (CUT)
XYMail-OSG: (CUT)
DomainKey-Signature: (CUT)
Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: (CUT)
Received: from [216.218.211.100] by web113905.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:39:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:39:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello
To: XXXXXXXXXX <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-342866763-1281044349=:28921"
--0-342866763-1281044349=:28921
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
ghost f. G.
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
http://img.msg.yahoo.com/avatar.php?yids=jackmareko212&rnd=72
copy of his profile
http:/ /pulse.yahoo.com/_7CRYSI62YWL3D6O7THLMFW6UCU
Jack

* 54 - Männlich(male) - Iowa
Mitglied seit(member since): 18.01.2010[/code]

he is registered here with this emailaddress
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000701916873&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000701916873

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was contacted by Jack Mareko about a month ago, his profile said he is 67 years old, also told me he had lost his wife 7 years ago & is a marine engineer, gave me an address in Centralia, Washington one week after I'm & calling me he said he had to go to Malaysia to take care of the insurance policy proceeds of his late father who workied for Petronas in Kuala Lumpur couple days later he said he was having a hard time with the barrister handling the paperwork because he needed a next of kin & he didn't have one, foolishly I volunteered to act as next fo kin for him, next day I recieved an email from the barrister,, it all sounded wierd to me so I had Cybercop check it out & the barristers email was from Nigeria! I then drove to the address Jack had given me & it was an old abandoned single wide in a very dilapidated state in a small mobile park.
The photo of Jack on IM is different than the one you have & he has two dig=fferent photo's on facebook, one even has Centralia as his home but shows a much younger & handsome man than I was writing to!
Deb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Kathryn' has been baiting him since I 1st posted. Last night it actually got to him telling me he was going to Malaysia next week. So I've dragged it out 23 days. It helped that my laptop was in the shop.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deb,

I'm glad to see you are getting the hang of things and even seem to be enjoying yourself a bit!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack Mareko: Hi honey
Jack Mareko: How are you doing today?
[email protected]: I haven't heard from you for almost a week
Jack Mareko: baby i am going through hell here and i can't even upkeep myself
[email protected]: Why? whats going on?
Jack Mareko: Well my inheritance as been credited to my account in the state but right now i can't cash my america travelers check due to poor banking system
[email protected]: If the insurance has been paid why don't you just fly home?
Jack Mareko: i need to book a flight first before i can start coming back home and the problem is i don't have the cash to book my flight back to state
[email protected]: who did you get to act as next of kin baby?
[email protected]: have you sent the check for my surgery copay yet honey? I am in so much pain with my back
Jack Mareko: sorry darling..i explain my situation to the barrister and he helped me but what i need now is the fund to book my flight back to the state and it's just cost $600.00 i will pay you back upon my arrival at the airport i will even double it for you
[email protected]: I don't have any money, that is why I cannot get my back fixed
[email protected]: You told me you were sending a personal check a week ago!
Jack Mareko: i said so but you didn't send me your home address
Jack Mareko: what i recieved from you is a p o box address.
[email protected]: That is my mailing address
Jack Mareko: Honey send me again?
[email protected]: why does your IM say you are single & looking for real love? I thought you love me?
Jack Mareko: I was thinking that i have loose you when you didn't contact me for some days and i was really confused and thinking maybe you have find another man to replace me in your heart
Jack Mareko: baby you know i only have one heart that belong to you alone
[email protected]: I have tried to contact you several times & left messages on your IM but you did not respond?
Jack Mareko: same here baby...i will send you the check tomorrow baby.
Jack Mareko: The check will worthy $2550.00 you can take a $1000.00 and send me the rest here
Jack Mareko: darling please call me now i want to hear your voice
Jack Mareko: Honey it will cost me $100.00 to send you the check
[email protected]: I can't help you with that, I am completely broke sweetie
Jack Mareko: honey how much can you afford to help me with?
[email protected]: I even had my phone disconnected
Jack Mareko: Oh okay i will think of what to sell here so that i can be send you the check

Obscured baiting email address - Branwen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic