SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

official baits? (thoughts please)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this might be a fake name wrote:
one man can't make a difference! Sad

We do make a difference. A small one admittedly, but better than nothing. Which is probably more noticeable on our sister site www.scamwarners.com. You won't have to look far to find a post from someone who found it by googling on the scammer's email address, and avoided being scammed as a result.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.

this might be a false name wrote:
im a stubborn bastard and i like to have a crack at most things first myself then if i get stuck il cry like a girl looking for help lol.

A sure recipe for failure, my friend.
We´re dealing with criminals here.
Putting a foot wrong, as I have done more than once, can not only endanger the success of your bait, but the work of other baiters,.
And what´s wrong with crying like a girl, sweetie? Wink
Scammers are overwhelmingly predominantly men, so using a female baiting character can be remarkably successful.
And exploring that inner pouty little girl is...interesting. Cool

Here's the OP of latest thread in Nairaland on the suject of the EFCC
http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496420.0.html

A Lagos high court yesterday restrained the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) from further harassing, embarrassing, intimidating or threatening to arrest and detain the sacked Director-General of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Professor Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke.

The judicial pronouncement by Justice Morenike Obadina, followed an ex-parte motion brought on behalf of the embattled NSE ex-Director General and argued by Chief Robert Clarke (SAN). Others named in the application, as defendants were, Inspector General of Police, the Commissioner of Police Lagos State and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Restraining the defendants from taking any action to arrest the plaintiff, Justice Obadina said: After hearing Chief Robert Clarke (SAN) with I.B. Mohammed Esq. and O.J. Sodipo Esq. of counsel to the applicant, order is hereby made that the status quo ante be maintained by the respondents pending the hearing of the motion on notice.” In addition, the judge ordered the applicant’s counsel to serve the originating motion forthwith on all the respondents, who have five days under the rules after service to file a response.

She later adjourned the matter to August 19, 2010 for hearing of the motion on notice. Okereke-Onyiuke, had in the motion ex-parte brought under the Fundamental Rights (Enforcement Procedure) Rules 2009 and under the Inherent Jurisdiction of the court, prayed for an order of interim injunction restraining the respondents from violating any of her rights pending the hearing and determination of the substantive application.

She averred among others in the 18-paragraphs affidavit filed in support of the motion that since her removal on August 5, 2010, through a letter to her residence, series of strange faces both in mufti and uniform, strange vehicles, either of the EFCC or police had been parading her residence. She deposed further that, “two black unregistered Highlander Toyota SUV paraded my street repeatedly with their mission unknown to me.”

The plaintiff stated that the immediate intervention of the court was required to protect her fundamental rights to life, movement and properties and more importantly, from being intimidated, arrested and detained since she has not been charged of any offence before a court of competent jurisdiction. Prior to this, the sacked Director-General had instituted a suit at the Federal High Court seeking for N3 billion damages.

She prayed the court to declare her sack as null and void arguing that the purported removal was in utter violation and breach of the provisions of Investments and Securities Act (ISA), which spelt out the terms of her appointment.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/aug/13/national-08-13-2010-002.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic