SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

one day this will end in "publish your work"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

on-going bait since 16 march. Already famous in the Picture/video section. This mail is too good not to share :

Background would fill a short novel. Long story short : I'm sending "laptops" as payment. To help the driver find his place he gives me this most excellent drawing :

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187897

Hoping for a safari I sent the laptops to across-the-nigerian-border Cameroon...

Quote:

We want to let you know that the Courier Service you used to send us our parcel do not want to deliver it to us here in Nigeria and they want us to come to Cameroon which is bad, they do not have branch here in Nigeria and they refused to give the parcel to DHL here in Nigeria for them to deliver it to us.

We want you to try the formal [he means former - he tasted Felchair before] Courier Service you used while sending us the bible before in the past. They work with DHL and we want you to try and resend to us the parcel through the Fairchel Courier Service because they work with DHL here in Nigeria and please make sure that you print out the drawing sketch and the address place it on the canton of the parcel so that the driver can easily see the address written on that shit of paper and please ,please ,please make sure that you did not miss spell the letters of the address, make sure that you write the correct address on the canton of the parcel so that they driver will see it very well , you have to send it through faircel courier service because you told us that they work with DHL here in Nigeria.

Do not write the name of our bank on the canton of the parcel , below is the address you will give to the Fairchel Courier Service and also the drawing Sketch on top of the canton parcel, you have to place it there so that the driver will see it well and locate the address.

Let me think for a moment here... I don't have his drawing anymore. It's on the parcel. I'm sure Felchair will want a better drawing to be 101% sure they find his place this time.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ snort ... Twisted Evil

T'es mouton mechant ... mais je t'adore .. cackle

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic