SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here, but baiting off craigslist is my hobby.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atheistxninja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This week I have about 8 checks coming, just got my first overnighted one. I used to collect the checks for fun and I just put something on craigslist and the emails poured in. I was pretty excited. I am hoping to start collecting again and I am glad a friend introduced me to this site!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi atheistxninja, and welcome to Eater!

Please do not give any scammer your real postal address, nor an address of anyone else you know. The lad you are writing to may be far away, but he also may have equally criminal friends or relatives living in your district. Don't take the risk.

There's more to read on Safe Baiting here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846#7

If you decide to stay around, you may like to have Premium Membership, which includes access to a drop-box - and then you can have checks sent there, without risking your own safety. But please do not give a scammer your real-life details. Drop immediately all those that already have any true information about yourself.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
atheistxninja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PO Box and a fake name. Smile I will definitely be looking it to more ways to help out and learn from everyone here! Thank you!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our reality. Do read about safe baiting so you don't get tangled in something that could be difficult to get out of.

I hope you enjoy learning here. Smile

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater atheistxninja!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and congratulations on inflicting lad pain!

I like the idea of an atheist ninja... he's got 279 different ways to convince you of the non-existence of a deity and you'll never even see him doing it Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
atheistxninja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautifully said!

sunshine wrote:
Welcome and congratulations on inflicting lad pain!

I like the idea of an atheist ninja... he's got 279 different ways to convince you of the non-existence of a deity and you'll never even see him doing it Smile
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your starting with a PO Box and fake name, good thinking!! Lots more advice here, and everyone here is more to help. When you get a chance you'll have to show some of your collection!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic