SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone know this guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one in my catcher account which had the name JOHN UME on the top before it changed to John wood in the text?
Say's he is in the Uk and his Mob No supports this as it starts with the country code 0044 ?? although his IP comes back as GHANA.
Just wondering if anyone has had him before.
I think i will play this one until i find out what he is about (although i think i know already).
So if he's looking for some one to scam, he's just run out of luck.
And if he's looking for Lurvv, he's defo out of luck

Rgds PG

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr.John Wood., I am from united kingdom, please could you recommend to me a good woman for marriage in your area, I i lost my wife five years Ago in the uk here,please can you help me to get a good women in your area?

I will be flying down to see her if you could recommend one for me, my picture will be send to you in my next reply, when you respond.
Regards,

John Wood.
Shocked Shocked

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

No, I don't recognize him but that's a hilarious lead in:

Quote:
please could you recommend to me a good woman for marriage in your area

Surely you can help him out? Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PG Malone wrote:
Say's he is in the Uk and his Mob No supports this as it starts with the country code 0044

If the next two numbers are 70, then it is a redirect number, which redirects all calls to elsewhere .... like to a lad's mobile phone in Ghana!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Ima Baeder,
It does sound like he is trying to buy cattle or horses with his intro lol
i expect he'll fly down and inspect "her" teeth before he commits and i'll need a Vets cert.

Branwen,
Re the tel No, the next digits are 78217, i had an idea about the re direct number but wasn't sure,thank's.
Looks like he may be a local boi or maybe he has a partner in the UK.
I hope so as i have BIG plans for him lol.

thanks PG

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. +44 782 certainly looks like a UK mobile phone number.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh, you might have hit a gold mine of baiting pleasure. I've yet to find a good webcam in Africa but UK is covered with cams. Park him in front of one for most of the day and make sure you tell us when to expect him.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, yes Taj Mahal, good idea,
Although its only early in our love relationship Twisted Evil (and time will tell) but i was thinking more of "Civic cameras with him being thrown(carefully)
into the back of a Police "Taxi" (i have my contacts lol)
Hope he is in the UK as i think a bit of careful handling might just pay rewards on this one Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Rgds Pg

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he eventually wrote me back and i am just hoping that this is not just some poor sap looking for lurvv.
How to find out?????????
Get my buddy Brainiac to try a dolla chop, if he's legit then he will be bemused by it all, if he's not then he should answer Brainiac and then the fun can commence.
BTW his IP is still coming back as London Twisted Evil

Rgds PG

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's deffo a scammer boi, i got another of his mails in another catcher account, his name was Paul Wood on that one, same script etc.
Then he dropped a goolie and signed off as Paul on his John account and vise versa (what a dick)
Anyway, he must have realized as he told me in his next mail that that was his middle name, i just said i was so happy to get it i hadn't noticed.
Anyway i think the scam will be along shortly as he keeps mentioning that he is a GOLD dealer, i suspect he's going to hit me with a chance of an investment very soon.
Same goes for Paul Wood, same patter from him, but he has "Big OLGA"
to contend with, she "no vere gut english write" but she has won many weight lifting competitions in Uzbeckistan and he is falling for her, head over heel's.
Watch this space peeps for further updates on my new lurvvver!!

Rgds PG Laughing

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uzbekistan!!! YAAAAAY, I can't wait to see how this one pans out Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he got back to "Big Olga" and yes he has fallen in lurvv with her,as you would expect.
And who wouldn't, i ask you, she has everything a man wants (deep voice, muscles, moustache and a hairy chest.)
Anyway here,s his reply, which as a matter of fact is identical to his second reply to another of my alter ego,s.
If Olga finds out there will be "troubles in Uzbeckisan" lol.
I am just looking for a gruesome picture to send him, see how long our love lasts then.

him
Hi baby,

How are you doing? I enjoy almost all what you have said. I'm a business man who deals in gold dust across the continents and travel a lot. I will be going to Africa to buy a gold dust, i have been invited by a said company in Africa to see their raw products.

Do you know any thing about Africa? i will love to know if you really have any idea about it. Do you have any plan in marrying in the future?.because i have read your profile for the past days and have fallen in love. i need a woman to marry irrespective the religious background, i have no child, and to talk about children, my reason for not been able to have one is that, my late wife was having a fibroid that was why she was not able to give me a child.

We went to the hospital for an operation but fail to come back on the process, its been lonely days and very painful. but now i have to let go of the past and look into the future....a future that is so bright with the very woman i will marry. don't you think is strange that i love almost all what you have mentioned.

Send me your cell phone number because i really need to talk to you.

Take care love...and hope to hear from you soon.

Lot's of love.

Paul

My reply

Hello's Paul,
I am happies to get yous mail for me, i haff been exited to read what yous say.
I vould love to go to Africa i here many things about this country but i haff never been outside Uzbeckistan because ve needing special visa in case ve no come back to here ok. We must make promise also in church to return here, so travels is vere difficult for me's.
I will be marry one day with nice men who can look after me's and haff many childrens, my father say i must marry man from village, him called Judder but he is old man and will not give me many children because his "man thing" only smalls (you say this in your country too??) so i no like Judder, he also smell of cows much.
So you must come to Uzbeckistan and we make many childrens together and i take good care of you and cook potatoe stew every days for you, how does this sound cheeky boy!! good ya.
I sorry to her that your wife could no haff der small ones i think you make gut father who no make children marry peoples like Judder always.
I will soon buy this cell phono and call you, they are vere hard to buy in Uzbeckistan and cost vere much money, but i knowing offiical in village governments, he say he can get me one for $1000US but he sometime lie cos he promise me one last year and i no gets it yet.
So cheeky boy i haff to go teach today and Christina is need to use puter here in school so i write soon you.

With loves Olga

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this for a pic?

She's not bad for 128, AND from Uzbekistan Wink

failing that we have this;

Happy hunting, Uzbekistan RULES! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are those photos of models? Actresses? A celebrity who would expect their photographs to be downloaded, emailed, commented upon?

Or just somebody who happened to appear in a news story,or a local resident that a photographer snapped to illustrate an article about the region? Somebody's ordinary grandmother, mother, aunt?

If you happen to find online a photograph of my mother, please don't use it as your character, or pass comment on her appearance. She'd be upset about that.

And bear that in mind regarding other people too. Use celebrity photographs only.

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well folk's ol John or Paul or whatever he is called has been a busy boy,
He has finally asked big Olga for air fare's so he can come and whisk her away, he has been away buying GOLD so he is a bit strapped for cash at the moment (understandable), I will play him along on the WU "mess around" for a while and see if he get's fed up lol (i bet he does lol)

And for my next trick i have him dangling on another bait (same guy)
but this time he wants me to meet his agent in London to hand over £8500
then the mountain of gold he has bought will be OURS so we can run off into the sunset together. nice. lol
OK plan B, anyone on here know of a good web cam in London we can watch his AGENT waste a day hanging around under, or maybe a little safari lol?????????????????what does the team think.

Rgds PG

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic