SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am new here - and feel sooo sorry for ahmed sadiq... help.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pippa81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm

I read this today, and feel so sorry for this guy (yes I am serious!).

He was merely asking for money - not promising anything in return...

' Anything you can offer me will be highly appreciated I look forward to hearing from you soon. '

He is a beggar - not a scammer. Shame... Sad
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome to Eater!

This guy was certainly a scammer.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Sadiq,

1. There is no Weister City University in London.

2. You are located in Nigeria. My gut feeling is that you are a scammer.

3. Goodbye.

Lance Myboyle
Managing Director: Dark Side Communications
www.the-dark-side.co.uk

His IP traced to Nigeria so yes he wasn't in London.

There is no such university

EDIT: You don't have to claim to give anything to the recipient to be a scammer. This was a donation scam. Like those Haiti relief scams.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last visit: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm Laughing Evil Lol Some keep trying, eh

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering the fact that this bait was submitted somewhere in 2005 I really don't see the relevance of this topic Cool but hey it could just be me - it's 4 AM here so I'm probably not thinking straight anymore Rolling Eyes

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am actually the prince of Nigeria. I know Mr. Sadiq very well, he lives just down the road. It is true that he has fallen on hard times. He just hasn't been the same since his best goat left him. If you wanna give him some cash, just western onion it to me. I'll make sure he gets it. Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The same "Prince" that was caught under Agogo Rd bridge with the goat? I heard the area boys stole his Westie money.....

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No it was not me. I was caught under a different bridge.

And it wasn't the "area boys" it was that damn Gomer.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed

Last edited by Mjwoody on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We do NOT bait beggars. Charity scammers , such as those that leech off natural disasters, are a different matter.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pippa81 wrote:

He is a beggar - not a scammer. Shame... Sad

I don't see how you can make that statement.

The lad sends a typical scam email and halfway down the page, gets found out and decides to own up that he's been lying all along. Normally, it's very hard to get a lad to admit that he's a thief, but this one actually volunteers the information!! It's probably one of the most open and shut cases of a scammer revealing himself that there is!!

I'm guessing you think it's OK because he owned up and that he's obviously some poor innocent boy living hand to mouth in a third world country.

We have a word for people that believe the above. We call them "Victims".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
pippa81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the discussion. I am sorry it may not seem relevant to some, but I only found this site now, and I am interested in your opinions on this matter.

I dont think it is ok just because he owned up to lying.

We get people who lie here, and say that their car broke down, and they need money for petrol, or to get back to their family. Most likely they will just use the money for alcohol.

I would still not condemn them for it though. It's not ok to lie, but it's not the worst offence that a desperate individual can do.

Someone who has no means of job opportunities gets the chance to better himself, and takes it.

Maybe I have seen too much poverty. I live in South Africa. A privileged life, but I see people around me with addictions that are NOT good, but it's all they have. There are no jobs, it's not about them not getting off their buts.

To make up an elaborate story and beg for money seems ok to me.

Here we have street kids that are sent to beg, and their parents just take the money for booze. If people give them clothing, the parents sell it. Its the same thing - misrepresentation.

I dunno... I am happy to have the conversation. I am interested in learning and hearing opinions. I am not here to argue or justify his actions, nor condemn yours.

p.s. Where are the newer scams - same page - I scrolled down, and still got a 2006 one...
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be ok to beg but it is definetly not ok to steal money off a vulnerable individual by promising something that you know you will never deliver. Just because the majority of victims are from developed countries doesn't justify theft.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
pippa81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
It may be ok to beg but it is definetly not ok to steal money off a vulnerable individual by promising something that you know you will never deliver. Just because the majority of victims are from developed countries doesn't justify theft.

I agree wholeheartedly - that is why I felt bad for this individual, as he promised nothing in his initial email.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome pippa81.... Laughing

Quote:
p.s. Where are the newer scams

Try this thread

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@pippa81 I urge you t read the stories of the lives destroyed by these scumbags. It is not true that they needed the money to live, if so they would buy rice instead of internet cafe time, right? I don't consider anyone on the Internet a beggar, but that is just me.

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To make up an elaborate story and beg for money seems ok to me.

I don't agree. I would actually have more respect for someone who says "I'm poor, please give me some money so that I can eat tonight", than for someone who lies to try to gain sympathy from victims.
The first one is a beggar, the latter is a scammer.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets be very clear..this guy ain't poor..He'll be making an above average living at duping internet stoopids.

To hell with him.

oh..and hello.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pippa,

The scammer you are referring to was called out as multiple times as a liar in the beginning. He was given the opportunity to walk away when it was clear that the baiter was not buying his lies. Instead, he told more lies, and even when he "confessed" he continued to pretend he wanted money for a religious pilgrimage--when the truth is, the furthest this scammer intended to travel was Western Union.

If you read through the forum you will find that true beggars, who are honest (or at least appear to be honest) and simply ask for money without promising anything in return, are hands-off here. His own actions led to that bait.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
I am actually the prince of Nigeria. I know Mr. Sadiq very well, he lives just down the road. It is true that he has fallen on hard times. He just hasn't been the same since his best goat left him. If you wanna give him some cash, just western onion it to me. I'll make sure he gets it. Wink

Hey! wait a second... I'M the Prince of Nigeria.... when that western onion payment comes in...I'll split it 60 / 30 with 10 going to fees of course. Wink
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, please don't let this be one of those "Kumbaya" hug a lad affairs.

Visit Scamwarners as remember why we do this.

That is my prayer for u my g ok?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks, ease up a bit on the OP. If you have nothing relevant to add to this thread then keep off. This is not a "suggestion".

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can absolutely understand why new contributors or even enthusiasts of scambaiting get this feeling "Is it right to do this? Maybe he is really just a poor bloke and his greatest dream is the trip to Mecca?"
Well, what has disqualified him from any trust is his lying about his background and location. From there, to everyone who has spent a little more time with the matters of 419 and how advance fee fraud over emails is done, it is pretty obvious he is only a dirty 419er.
I am sure you will think much different about him in weeks at most - provided you continue to read and read abotu scams, about their victims and about the really high ethics we on Eater have about baiting.
Pity with the scammers is human before knowing more about scams and who does them. You will be fine, I have asked that myself. Interestingly, it was the Ahmed Sadiq bait that won me over to read more on Eater. And yes, the newer baits are all the big threads on this forum! Only some long time classics have been put to the Eater site hoempage as far as I can see. it´s simply too much good stuff happening.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many people (probably hundreds) have fallen for this one.
Do you really think that you are the only one he is emailing pippa81 ?

No Offence Very Happy

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sharky, he's not emailing her, pippa simply found the letter on the site Wink

(i suspect)

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi pippa81! Welcome to Eater!
The newer scambaits are found here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@pippa81
Just remember the 419 motto: "We scare, because we care!" Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic