SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Western embassies are unable to help stranded tourists. I'm betting they'll gain nothing from that visit.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Diddy will fell more inclined to help the lads out if he where to receive a few photos showing just how miserable they are?

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if they are broke, that may be hard for them to do. Wink But then I guess they're just not suffering enough. Twisted Evil

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it's hard to be me
Laughing
Don't these lads know how much the taxes are on a Ferrari? Some people just have no compassion...

Great stuff, jose!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Awesome Jose!
I thought Scorcasi & Spielberg could direct a good script but you've surpased them!
Well Done.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Thanks for your message,

Sir right now we dont have money for that trip to liberia as we have been complaning to you all this while, but if you can send us just a little amount of money of the range of two dollars today surly you most see us seat beside you there in liberia sir.

Use this information to send the 2.000.00.dollars to us today.
Recievers NAME XXXX CHIBYKE
RECIEVERS LOCATION DAKAR SENEGAL
TEXT QUETIONS YOUR OCCUPATION
ANSWER ENTERTAINMENT
AMOUNT 2.000.00

We look foward to reciever the MTCN been the ten digit numbers that will enable us pick it up here in Dakar senegal here immediately and proceed to meet you today in liberia.

Waiting to hear from you today with the payment information.

Thanks.

Chiandiyke Entertainment.

Ignore.

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Subject: We really want to know when we are getting our money.

Hello Sir.

I have been expecting to hear from you with the payment information as to enable us meet you over there in liberia please kindly make the payment today as we have no other way to treavel down to liberia except we get that money we can now make our way to liberia.

Please we are not confortable keeping silent to our request because this is the only way we communicate with you at the moment because you dont call us.

Go ahead and send the fee of 2.000.00 dollars with the information i sent to you.

Thanks.

Diddy wrote:
Why did you come to ... my province. You were not coming here, to see me? You came up my river... in that small boat. So simple. I always thought the final justice would come from the sky, like we did. You are the final justice, aren't you? What other reason could you have come? A Captain. Ranger. Paratrooper. Graduate of the Recondo School. Am I right about these things?

Diddy

Fortunately, Diddy sent his last coherent message to his attorney Art Vandelay. Art will be taking over while Diddy is on sabbatical, but Diddy failed to leave Art with a power of attorney, prior to his trip (no pun intended), and Art has no authority to make any financial decisions on Diddy's behalf. Wink

Art forwards Diddy's email to the lads...

Art wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

This message may come as a surprise to you so please forgive my
indignation though we have never met before. I am Mr. Arthur Vandelay,
personal attorney to Mr. Diddy of the United States. I have been tasked
to handle all of Diddy's business affairs in his abscence. Diddy has
decided, in light of recent events beyond our control, to take some much
needed time away from his many business enterprises. I understand that
you find yourself in quite the predicament at the moment. I want you to
know that everyone is every bit as anxious as you and your crew to find
out how this tragic chain of events will conclude. I fully intend to
make everyone aware of your each and every concern, and keep them
updated daily, if at all possible.

I have enlisted the help of the private investigator, James Rockford,
and have henceforth assigned him to your case. He will try to gather all
of the facts and fabrications from you and your people regarding the
heinous stranding of your party there in Senegal. James Rockford will be
in contact with you soon. Please offer him your fullest cooperation.

I would also ask that you use prudence when and if talking about this
affair with any reporters that may contact you regarding the world tour.
We don't need any bad publicity at this time.

--
Arthur Vandelay

----- Original message -----
To: Art
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:49:27
Subject: Investigation

Art,

I am going to be taking some more time to myself because of all
this shit. I need you to find out what happened while I am away.
I will be staying here in Liberia for the next few weeks, maybe
longer. I need to find myself you know? Get James Rockford to
follow up on any investigations with John and Tina and check in
with the people at Chibyke and Iyke Entertainment, you've got
their info. Take care of all the reporters and make sure this
doesn't get all jacked up like the Tupac thing.

Diddy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would give my left lad for a pic of these guys in the street. Perhaps they could impose on a cab driver or someone to give them a lift to Liberia, a la Adamu. That is, Diddy will pay all expenses and a bonus, once he arrives in Liberia.

Then he would be under the drivers hand, much like this poor guy:

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diddy always travels with large amounts of cash. The lads are still begging for $2000 WUs, fairly regular with their emails and they have a Senegal mobile phone. They are not nearly as desperate as they let on, but I have no doubt that they are stredded. I am hoping that they will call in some favors from their accomplices back in 9ja and raise just enough to get to Liberia and Diddy's millions. It is (sort of) on the way home for them, so it's not unthinkable that they wouldn't at least make a quick stop to collect what they are "owed".

Hopefully I can lie well enough to get them to move and they can lie well enough to raise just enough for a bus ride to Monrovia. Although Monrovia would be closer to home geographically, they would be further away financially. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Diddy... Crying or Very sad

Get well soon!

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew Diddy was already messed up back when he made "I'll Be Missing You". Poor guy, paying the price of fame like this.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the lads, Art Vandelay wrote:
This message may come as a surprise to you so please forgive my indignation though we have never met before

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks, I woke up the baby because of laughing so much! And James Rockford...! Is George Costanza going to show up too?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to Diddy wrote:
What are you talking about coming to your province we are talking about our money and how stranded we are here in senegal you are talking about coming to your province.

We are asking you to send us money so that we can meet you in liberia and have thing disscused in person than this email we are wrighting ourselfs

Please send us money so that you and your artoney will see us in liberia in some hrs.

Regards.

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Listen i am not happy about what you are doing to us we asked you to send us money since yesterday and gave you our full payment information for you to send us just 2.000.00 for you to see us so that all this stories will be over than keep wrighting mail all the time till now you didint even consider our request what are you guys up to look if you dont do that as to enable see you one on one i will not talk to your repoter or your artoney for any reason i will go ahead and take my actions.

You are with all my videos and here you are telling trash about your reporter and your attoney

i expect to recieve the money so that i will meet you up today.

Regards.

Diddy wrote:
Then the Agency approached you. Maybe in a bar in Quinon or Pleiku. Simple. A year's pay for one life. Perhaps a village elder, or a tax collector. Nobody's orders but your own. Exciting work. You've spent tome at the Royal Tracking School of Malaysia. I can tell from the way the laces on your boots are tied. I understand you, Captain. We understand each other.

Diddy

Lad to Diddy wrote:
Look it is very sad the way and manner in which you and your managment is handling the whole thing you asked us to come to senegal that we are going to sign the final contract peper and we agreed to join you in Dakar then we requested for tickets you refused and asked us to come first before you will renbuse us with all the expenses made during our trip and we obey you not knowing that thing will turn out to be in this way:
fIRST YOU REFUSED TO SEE US ONE ON ONE IS EITHER YOU ARE IN SIRRALONE OR IN LIBERIA WHO ARE YOU CONFUSING PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE WITH ALL MY WORK BECAUSE I AM GOING TO TAKE IT UP WITH you:
rEGARDS
chiandiyke Entertainment.

theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering how you came up with Diddy's nonsense babble, but Google told me.
I guess the lads haven't seen Apocalypse Now either. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Diddy is really out of it, isn't he.. Laughing

Reading between the lines of the ladmails I noticed some desperation, but maybe I'm imagining things .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to know that everyone is every bit as anxious as you and your crew to find out how this tragic chain of events will conclude.

The anticipation is building! I know I can't wait to see what's next. Laughing

Quote:

I fully intend to make everyone aware of your each and every concern, and keep them updated daily, if at all possible.

We'll all be waiting with bated breath... or is that baited breath? Wink
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Diddy. All his concern for the lads blew his mind.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Puffy Kurtz

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads aren't thinking straight when would rather talk to a wacked out Puffy than a respectable lawyer like Art Vandelay. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diddy wrote:
I'm awake. You. Get out. I said get the fuck out! I'm going to kill the little weirdo myself tomorrow. He´s only stayed alive this long because he's a good orderly and medic. He knows how to use a hypodermic. That's right, the little goat-pricks. But they are noble little goat-pricks, noble. Because they fight with their guts, like animals. And for an idea! That's rich. We fight with ingenious machines and fire, like Gods, and for nothing. But I'll call in a major blotto airstrike tonight. We'll have ourselves a helluva airstrike tonight, a lightshow. How do you like The Doors' 'C'mon Baby Light My Fire...' Do you? I love it.

No. My thinking is clear. But my soul has gone mad.

Diddy

Art wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I go try to call Diddy for SAFARI CAMP just today but the camp doctor
say he is been arcting very strangely. Have you been in contact with
him?

Reply me immediate you receive my mail.

Arthur Vandelay

No reply from the lad. I thought, for a moment that I may have made a mistake by typing like a lad, but it appears that they were preoccupied at the Nigerian Embassy.

Art wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I spoke with the safari camp medic and he says that he believes Diddy
may be suffering from Malaria. Diddy gave me the verbal authority to
continue conducting day to day business within his many corporations.
Please contact me as soon as possible.

Lad to Art wrote:
Hello Arthur Vandelay.

Please could you tell me how you got my contact? secoundly i dont know you sorry if i sound so hash but i need to no what is going on.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Art wrote:
Mr Chibyke,

I am very surprised by your mail. I am Diddy's personal Attorney as well
as the Legal Advisory Director (LAD) for Last Train to Paris LLC. If you
will look at the payment guarantee letter, which you were given for the
reproduction video, you will find my name, title and signature there on
the last page.

If we are to have any sort of amalgamous relationship, it would be
preferable that you not treat me in a hash manner.

Arthur Vandelay

Lad to Diddy wrote:

Subject: GET WELL SOON
I recieved your mail but did not understood what the content of you mail is all about, look brother i will be leaving to nigeria any moment from as the nigerian embassy here in Dakar have decided to take us home so once again i will like to know when you are sending us the money for remaking of the videos and all the expenses made during this project as you earlier promised this company.

Thanks.

We are expecting to hear from you soonest.

WTF??? Evil or Very Mad

fox2night
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

amazing ! enjoyed every bit so far Smile
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To bad the lads are wrapping up their vacation already.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The embassy is taking them home?? I have a hard time believing this.

evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try asking the embassy?

Embassy of Nigeria in Dakar
Address Av. Cheikh Anta DIOP
PO Box 3129 Dakar - Fann
Senegal
Phone local: 338.246.922
international: +221.338.246.922
Fax local: 338.258.136
international: +221.338.258.136
Email [email protected]
Web site http://www.nigeriandakar.sn/

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was sort of at a loss regarding the next step in the bait. I now have a new goal. Thanks to new member mex, for posting about a refugee lad that he has in Senegal. The IPs checked out and we are hoping to arrange a lad meet.

Here's the plan that we came up with:

mex tells his refugee lad that he knows a Nigerian missionary there in Senegal that can give his lad $2000 USD for immediate assistance. The lad will have to hold up a sign printed with "CHIBYKE".

I tell my lads that they are to meet a driver who will be holding up a sign printed with "CHIBYKE". The driver will then take them to the airport give them $2000 USD and tickets to fly from Senegal back to Nigeria. I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for all the new "suffering". Twisted Evil

Lad wrote:
I am sorry the way i most have sounded to you, but i am not
happy the way Diddy and his Manager Mr. John Todger treated me
in this whole project.
First of all i gave them all my work based on the trust with
out minding that i have not seen them for the first time, and
they asked me to sign all contract pepers i did and they asked
me to come to senegal for the last signing of the contract
which i accepted and requested for tickets and some money to
finance the trip they said no and asked me try and come over
that both the money for remaking of the videos and all the
expenses will be renbused to me immediately they set there
eyes on me in Dakar senegal, and because of this promise i
took to the trip through road with last fund of the company to
my very surprise i came to Dakar with out seen anybody no
accomudation was made availeble for me and my crew no food no
money since then till date we have been surfring on the street
of Dakar sleeping from one coner to another, still what i get
from Diddy and Mr.John is calling me names.
Meanwhile they told me that they are now in sierra lone that i
should leave Dakar immediately because they are having
problems with so called Mr.awadi whom i have never set my eyes
on even for once i accept to leave as instructed but explained
to them how cash traped me and my crew was, they accepted to
send me some money only to recieve fake western union
information from them twice. the next i will hear from Mr.
John is treatning letter and abuse of how greedy i was, but
the most surprising thing to me is to hear Mr. Diddy saying
that he has spend over 75.000.00 including ten first class
tickets to get me and my crew to senegal which i did not see
or recieve from anybody till date. the first 35.000.00 that
they claimed that they sent was routed to ghana while i was in
nigeria Please my brother they are so many things to delebrate
on but all i want is to see Mr. Diddy one on one so that we
can talk things over because i am tired of email communication
no number to reach them i even gave them my number to call
none of them called to know the situation of things with me
and my crew which is very bad of them.
Look i didnt want to make trouble with him due to i know that
people around him are the one blackmelling me and my company
and if i decide to make trouble with him i will forward all
the signed documents to my attorney but i dont want it that
way please do explain to him all i am going through at the
moment that i need to see him as quickly as possible because
things is getting out of hand.
Thanks.
Regards.

Art wrote:
Mr Chibyke,

As I previously mentioned, Diddy may have Malaria. At the moment, the
medic there at the safari camp is monitoring his condition, but they do
not have proper medical facilities there. Diddy's personal physician
will be traveling to Liberia this weekend to verify the severity of his
condition.

As soon as I know more, I will relay the information to you, however we
are almost certain that we will be evacuating Diddy from Liberia and
returning him to the US. His mental capacity has been diminished due to
the illness, whatever that illness is ultimately determined to be.

Regarding your threat of bringing a lawsuit against Last Train to Paris
LLC.; if that is your decision, then you may do as you wish, however you
should be aware that John Todger is no longer employed by Last Train to
Paris, and therefore we can not, nor will not be responsible for any of
his actions. Last Train to Paris has already filed a civil lawsuit as
well as a criminal complaint against John Todger for his despicable
actions toward you and the (alleged) theft of funds from Last Train to
Paris. It would be in all of our best interest to work together against
the common enemy, John Todger, as opposed to battling each other in the
international forum. I can assure you that any attempt at legal action
against Last Train to Paris will result in nothing more that a waste of
your time and resources. Our contracts are bullet-proof, so to speak.

If you do choose to take legal action against Last Train to Paris, I can
no longer communicate with you in any way shape or form. All
communications will have to be directed through your attorney. If you
wish to work with us in our legal proceedings against John Todger, as
Diddy's personal attorney, I will be happy to represent your company
free of charge.

Arthur Vandelay

Lad wrote:
Yes we recieved your message, but you did not understand what i mean by taking a legal action if really i want to do that i would have done that since long time ago.

but i know very well that the problem is not from Mr Diddy rather the problems is from his Manager Mr John Todger because right from the day he wrote to me not to email Mr Diddy direct again i suspected him that he is up to something.

Based on what you said about joinng together to fight the common enemy as you wrightly said yes i agree but how do i get my company fund and all expenses spent all through this project and also how do we sign the contract that brought us all the way from nigeria to Dakar Senegal?

Please i need an answer to all this questions.

Thanks.

Lad wrote:
Thanks for your mail.
I appreciate all waht you said by fighting a common enemy but
note that when the presecution starts i will like to be in the
state to help you with more fact and evidencies of what John
did towards me and company so Please make provision of my
comming to the states i and my General manager and the chief
security of our company this three people treavelled through
sub saharan african dessert road to dakar Senegal so we will
really appreciate our present there in the states when the
presecution against Mr.John Todger Starts.
Finally we meant be treavelling back today to nigeria through
the help of the nigerian embassy Here in Dakar Senegal as we
could not afford our transport back home due to this problems.
Because we used the last fund this company has for this
project and the trip to Dakar Senegal.
Thanks.

Art wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please bear with me, there has been a lot of confusion here as well
lately. John Todger left things in complete disarray when he was fired.

I am trying to book you and your people a direct flight from Dakar,
Senegal to Lagos, Nigeria this weekend, but on such short notice, it may
take a couple of days. Please email me the full names of each member of
your company there in Senegal who will need an airline ticket. I need
their full name, as it appears on their passport, and if at all possible
a scan of each passport. I will need this information before I can book
the flight. I will also try to arrange for a driver to meet you at your
location and take you to the airport.

We need to get you and your people back home first! Please accept my
sincere apologies for the inconveniences you and your people have
suffered thus far. I fully intend to do much better.

Art Vandelay

OfffffTopic
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this bait. it is enthralling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic