SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yet another stash of cash.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago a buddy of mine got an email scam from some ass pretending to be in the USMC. It was the usual crap:

Quote:
My name is Captain Whoever of the US Marine corps stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan,
I found some money stashed in a couple of barrels while on patrol ($900,000.00) I need someone to help me move it to a safer place, please have it in mind that there is no danger involved. You may contact me on [email protected] so that I can provide you with more details

Those are the details, that's all that was in the email. I don't mind poor Nigerians trying to scam me, but marines...come on...especially on memorial day weekend.

...Yea, right. So being a real Marine, I thought I would take this guy on as well as that butt head Greg in the other thread. Vincent sent me the particulars and I got to work. (My comments are in blue

Quote:
Dear Cap. S,

Thank you for contacting me. {He didn't obviously.} I am old but always ready to help a US Marine. Please let me know what I can do to help you.

He replied with typical scammer junk, taking it from a prep'ed script we have seen many times before....

Quote:
I really appreciate your reply but you may be wondering why I chose to contact you: I am trained to understand that at certain situations, one could be compelled to trust a stranger, rather than a close friend or family. A stranger generally tries to earn your trust and would have your best interest at heart.

This money wasn’t stolen, usually we find things like this but we are usually compelled to burn and bury but we didn’t this time. My colleague successfully transferred his share out to the UK I intended to use his contact but he was killed last month in a bomb attack so I had to take my chance on you. I have no intention of asking for your bank information, Social security number or anything that may compromise this relationship.

I was born at Cherry Point Washington in 1970, a fourth generation Officer. I grew up in Springfield, Virginia and attended the University of Virginia on a NROTC scholarship. I also have a Chief Information Officer (CIO) and a CNSS 4011 Information Assurance (IA) Certificate. I am 5'11", very fit, muscular and have black hair. I am very good with my hands and considered by many as a good carpenter, I love building stuffs and I am thinking of establishing a small furniture company when I retire. It is fun getting paid for playing around cause that’s what our hobbies are like to us, "Play"

Now back to the business at hand. I have packaged the money as personal belongings of a fallen soldier; it shall be transported to the UN office in London along with other military packages going to various destinations from where it would eventually be delivered to you. You shall stand in as the next of kin of this fallen soldier (Staff Sergeant Richard ). I have the cooperation of a German diplomat (Mr. B), he has been transferred to the UK and will be carrying the packages under diplomatic seals and cover. I have given him a "secret payoff" he shall have no problems going through customs as a diplomat and like I said, the packages will be covered with a certain seal that will prevent the customs from going through its content.
I will give you more information and terms when I get your reply which will also mean you are willing to do this.

Warm regards to your family, have a blessed day.

Respectfully,
Capt S

Now at this point I like to see if I can roll one quickly. The idea is to get them "off script" so they are actually typing to me and not just doing the copy and paste.

Quote:
Of course Capt. I am honored that you chose an old man like me for
this. If there is anything you need let me know. I even have an old
laptop computer I was going to send to the troops. If you would like
it, I can send it to you!

Happy Memorial Day!!

Mike

Quote:
Dear Mike, I have arranged with Mr. B (the German diplomat) to have the packages covered with a special diplomatic seal, this will prevent the customs from conducting any scan or search on the packages hence, the true content will remain undetected while on transit.

I have not and will not disclose the content to even Mr. B, I am simply taking advantage the immunity he has, to beat the unusually tight security we have here in Kabul. The packages will arrive at the UN office in London from where it becomes very easy delivering it to your address.

You will get 30% for your effort that will put the value of your share at $270,000 If that is ok, you will send to me, your preferred delivery information (name, contact address, Telephone number) in your next mail to me. The detail will be tagged to the packages before airlifting and of course I need to know how to reach you when I am discharged.

I shall send you further information once I have received your next reply.

Do take care of yourself and a line of prayer for those of us at war.

Capt. S

Hummm... still on script obviously.... lets try again.

Quote:
Sure thing Captain,

I am Mike and president
of Services, we are an internet corp based in NC. I would like
to get it done thought
quickly as you say because of summer.

The best address is Somewhere
My number is the usual one. Fell free to give me a call but
please only during business hours. If you get my voice mail, leave a
message with a return number and I will call you back!

Oh and you did not answer my question...?

Mike

Quote:
Dear Mike, your name has been tagged to the packages, identifying you as the Next of Kin to the late Staff Sgt and it should arrive the UN office in London on Monday (May 31st, 2010). I have already gotten clearance for the packages to be moved from the diplomatic village.

You shall contact Mr. D of the UN Diplomatic office in London right away through his email [email protected] informing him that you are to receive from Afghanistan personal effects of Late Staff Sgt. R which are two boxes as the executor of his last will and testament.

I will want to state again that the UN officials do not know the true content of the packages so your first job is to always keep it as that and you must also not make the mistake of disclosing my Identity.

The UN believes this packages are sent directly with other packages from our Military base camp out here in Afghanistan so all you need do is play along as the relative of late Staff Sgt. R.

AT THIS POINT I WILL NEED YOUR COMPLETE CONFIDENCE. IT WILL BE VERY DISHEARTENING TO HAVE PUT THIS MUCH EFFORT AND SEE IT ALL COME TO NOTHING. Please be as cooperative as possible with the UN to ensure the packages are delivered to you.

Once again I want to let you know, there would be no risk involved, I have taken care of all that there is.

Capt. S

Damn, he is still on the script. Lets just flat out ask again about my lap top.

Quote:
Thanks. Sending him email now. Did you want the lap top computer?

Nothing. So I sent a email to the "UN Guy" repeating my first email to the Capt. and get this:

Quote:
UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC UNIT
3, WHITEHALL COURT
LONDON, SW1A 2EL
UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Mike Howard,

I hereby bring to your notice that we are to make delivery to you, two metal boxes registered as personal effects of Late Staff Sergeant Richard Blakes which arrived the United Nations office in London from Afghanistan.

Confirm your full name and delivery address, for onward shipment of the items to your location.

Accept my deepest sympathy.
Regards,

D
UN London
Tel: +447024061589
Fax: +4484477418121

ok...
Quote:
Thank you Mr. Atkinson. Is there anything I can do to help you?

Then low and behold today I get this from the Capt.

Quote:
I wouldnt mind the lap top, but I wouldnt really need it until I am back.

Hummm... off script and maybe tempted.... Lets put some stink on the bait!

Quote:
Well, let me know, cause if you dont want it for some time I will just send
it to the USO group and they can give it to someone. It is my old 2008
Macintosh MacBook G4 Pro with 500gb drive and Blue Ray disk reader burner.

Let me know, I keep it for you for about a week till I send it on to the fleet.

Mike.

Quote:
You could just send it on, ok?

Muahahahahahah!!! Not sure what he meant by that but I hope the bait may be set!

Quote:
Sure. I need a mailing address though and instructions. Thanks, it almost went to either Craig's List or Ebay.

Hoping and praying!

As some of you may have surmised, I am trying to copy the P-P-P-Powerbook of legend! We will see. Currently I am waiting for a reply form the Capt and that UN frak. But at lest the Capt is now off script and talking to me. So one goal is done.

(Oh and all IP's are coming back to Amsterdam.) Mad

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a daft scammer see my sig for my own Soldier scam lad.

New scammer species

The Hobbiest (Pastimeia tohellicum): Lad who details his characters hobbies and pastimes to aid credibility.

Quote:
I love building stuffs and I am thinking of establishing a small furniture company when I retire. It is fun getting paid for playing around cause that’s what our hobbies are like to us, "Play"

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UN Guy got back to me with the usual crap asking for some cash of course. Funny to me though is how little the amount was they asked for. They must know the "skin a sheep" ditty.;

Quote:
UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC UNIT
3, WHITEHALL COURT
LONDON, SW1A 2EL
UNITED KINGDOM

Attention: Mike,
Receiver's name have been verified however, we have observed that there is no evidence of a special military diplomatic delivery tag (SMDDT) assigned to be on the consignments. Without this tag, my office will not secure the release of the items to the delivery address for security reasons.
We therefore advice that you contact the USA Military Base in Afghanistan; informing them of this development.
In the event that you are unable to secure the tag, our legal department would secure it on your behalf however, you would be required to make a payment of £480.00 or $790 to the Finance Unit of the UN.
The tag also enables us process the delivery to you even without a valid form of identification
You will have 3 working days to provide this sum or the tag to avoid demurrage on your items which will attract a fee of £2 per day.
Be assured that once both consignments have been legally tagged my office will give approval for delivery to your designated address within 48 hours after payment.

I just sent a standard "how do I help reply" and then a "Hey I got this" heads up to the Capt. I hoooooppppppe he bites on the computer!!

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, this guy just will not get off script.
Quote:
UNITED NATIONS DIPLC UNIT
3, WH
LONDON,L
UNITED KINGDOM
Dear Mike,

There has been an error in the documentation for the payment which is usually made by the US military on behalf of the receiver. I call it an error because the packages are carrying the yellow tag which is an indication that the packages are supposed to be treated as diplomatic packages. This fee is usually deducted from the compensatory package of the late military person in question (in this case "Richard B") before dis-embursement to his executor(s).

I have requested that all demurrage fees associated with your package be lifted and suspended but your failure to make payment within a period of 5days will lead to the revocation of the diplomatic seals. After delivery, you may then request for a refund from the US military Headquarters. I shall be inclined to offering you further assistance in that regard.

The payment ($790) shall be through western union money transfer in the name of the Finance Director Mrs. Victoria Ferguson in the following manner;
Name of Payee; (your name)
Name of receiver; Victoria F
Country of Payee; (your country)
Country of receiver; England
MTCN number; (to be provided to you by the western union office)
Please forward the full information to me as soon as the payment is made.
Regards,
Dave Atkinson
UN London
Tel: +1589
Fax: +4

Quote:
Sir, I got your information, but had trouble at the MG office. They said they had to have a street address or at least a city. Apparently some MG offices do not have that kind of cash on them so they have to be able to direct it to a city.

Thanks for your help!!

Mike

Last edited by DrStranglove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big update today, cliff's notes, Dave the UN guy is Pissed at Mr. Z, my guyman from Nigeria.

Quote:
Dave, I dont get it. 4 days ago you said Mr. Z said he did not know how
you did not get the cash but that my account was credited anyway. I
copied him here to for good measure. I am waiting from him to get back
to me. As soon as he says to, I will send the cash to Miss Fe.

Quote:

Dear Mike H, I am sorry you,ve got it all wrong. I am not speaking with
him and have got a strange mail from somebody claiming to be Mr Z which I
have forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

If you wish to be directly intouch with Miss Fer or even Caroline
Swallows (The Finance Director)
(ha!!) I shall forward you their email addresses.

Quote:
Mr. H, Mr Atkinson spoke to me the other day but not since then.
I do not know why but I sugest you do not send money yet till we
figure how to best get it here.
all my besets
Mike Z

Quote:
{to the scammer}Guyman, dont **** this up! We up to big payday but you keep ****ing
with mugu and I have him send me all the money and youget nothing !

And then it happened, Dave the scammer started talking to Mr Z. He did not even try to hid his ip this time. He is in Manchester England and I now suspect he is a woman. Victoria Ferguson may even be a real name.

Quote:
I really wouldnt mind if I lose this client just to let u know am not to be pushed around. But if you want a deal, lets start with the other payment you received from him and how my share of it will reach me.

Quote:
Guyman, you lost the first caus you no good on WU! you no take your
time and so i chop your cash. But I split next one with you. Mugu
thinks he sned payment to you and he can and then I get next payment.
Why you tell hi not sned $5000 anyway? that dumb dumb dumb you always
get bigest payment you can before mugu get wise or tell friend.

You do good we send mugu to you. you****up we keep choipping your
cash. You no push around good. we a gang of guyman by Mr G0mer. We
gomer boys. I send y ou link to our site. We have many clients many
mugu and we all give bit to the chairman. you look and see if you
think you bigger than G0mer Boyz! But we give you chance and you get
this payment from mugu and you keep that cash and then we see if you
can get into with us. I maybe send you mugu to.

za

He did not like that one!

Quote:
send money to me now or no deal!

Quote:
Yea guyman you so right! You blow $5000k deal for $150!!! G0mer Boyz
no deal in so small amount not worth our time. No wonder you no can
figure out WU so I can chop your cash. Mr G0mer call that Learning
Experiance. You should learn from me to help make mugu send more and
more cash!!!

I give you some help though cause you funny to me. I tell mugu to
send cash and then you see. Then we see you get cash and you all
happy and not poor guyman working for woman.

This really pissed him off!!

Quote:
GO **** YOURSELF!!!!

But Mr Zak is kind and overlooked it and had Mike send the cash anyway!

Quote:
Mr. Za. Thank you for your kind note. I am glad to see you and Mr
Atkinson are on good terms. I will send the next payment once I get
done with work to Miss Fergson. Thank you again for your help in
this matter.

And a little slap.

Quote:
I told mugu sending you cash and you tell gomer man to **** his self?
**** you, too!!! Youwant my gang to **** you up? We everywhere!

Quote:
WHAT PART OF THE **** YOURSELF DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

hehehehehehehe

Of course, Mr Ho used the proper security:

Quote:
This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply as this address is not monitored and your reply will be discarded.

Dear Victoria fergson,

Mike Howard has initiated a secure Western Union transfer of 3250.00 through MTCN Vault system. You should receive all other details of the transfer from Mike Howard through traditional means i.e by email or by phone.

To obtain the MTCN number in order to pick the transfer up at your most convenient Western Union outlet, you need to log in to our secure site at http://www.mtcnvault.com and complete a simple process.

The necessary documents containing all information that you need to complete the process are attached in this mail as images for your convenience. Please print the documents and have them ready at the time you choose to complete the process. Please note that you may have to enable your email application to display images that are included in this message to see the full contents of this email.

Finally, we would like to ask you to kindly participate in our customer satisfaction survey after you have completed the process and retrieved your MTCN number. Your input and opinions would be highly appreciated in the constant process of improving our service and customer experience. Our website will offer the option to take the survey as soon as you have retrieved your data.

Best Regards,
MTCN Vault transaction administration team

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

(good luck!)

Yea so he did not like that one. But this was interesting and chilling:

Quote:

Dear Mike Ho, if you cannot send the payment information as shown below, I will not be able to retrieve the money.

Sir, sorry for delay. I am just having problem to the customer and she told me to come back today. I am glad the other lady approved iit.. I send the money to MONEY GRAM. The receiver is MS. VICTORIA FERGSON, The MTCN# 5840xxx0808. Let me know if Ms. Ferguson got the money order. Sir, can you give me the DELIVERY Information so that I have some.. Thank you very much for being patient..

Ok we are working on the bold above as it looks like it is from a actual victum of Dav's scamming ways. I hope to know more in a day or so from our sources at MoneyGram so we can warn them.

Now Mr Howard is upset...
Quote:
Why did you say to send it Western Union before??? I can do this, get
my money back and then go to Money gram but it may take a bit more
time. Is that ok?

and of course Dave cant figure out MCTN Vault.....

Quote:
Dear Mike Ho, I do not have the capacity to retrieve the payment information as you send it. Please, get the MTCN or control number and send across.

Ok try this one now!

Quote:
Dave, I got to Money Grahm and here is the information you requested.
The secure site to have the money placed in your account is
http://s3cur3pt.1nf0/ Your pass code and number is attached.

I am glad we got this straight!!!! Thanks for your help!!!

[attach]1172415[/attach]

Have fun typing that one in biiiioooottttcccchhhhhhh!!!

Last shot from Za, he is ready to forgive and will in a few days send our friend Dave a slew of emails to solicit all provided from my buddies at Eater. Very Happy

Quote:
Guyman, I spoke to the chairman and he say you still have potentual.
He like your style telling me to **** myself and not think we could
reach out to you and yours in england. we everywhere!! Dont **** with
the G0mer Boys! you should look us up on web site!!!
http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/gomerboyz-news-1

and why you so mean when I tell mugu to send you the cash!!! You make
nothing from mugu if not for me and for my boss being nice and like
you. We send you mugu names in a few days so you can make more cash.
then you know we for real. or we send message and you know we for
really real.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic