SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A reasonable lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I so much apologize to you if my typing with Upper Case (Capital) letter is getting you upset. I truly do not mean any harm to you by typing with Upper Case letter but it was as a result of my bad eye sight, because it is easier for me to detect any missing alphabet or omitted letter if I am typing with Capital letters due to the Font Size of my Office Computer.

As if we'd fall for that!

Quote:

From now hence forth; I shall be using Lower case (Small) letter in all my communication messages with you.

With reference to your most recent mail; as I already explained in my previous messages that I do not operate a Domiciliary Pounds Account, but I only have a local Personal Savings Account. So it is not possible for me to receive money from London - U.K. with my Local Savings Account because it does not have the International Bank Wire/Routing Number to accept payment from foreign countries. My Local Personal Savings account can only be used to receive payments locally within Nigeria.

Wonder if this is true, or is it this?
Quote:

According to the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for banks is that any transferred received which is More that 1,000,000 Naira(one million naira) if converted to the local Nigerian currency such account and it's actives will be investigated meaning that the receiver most provide the senders payment slip of any receipt from the senders bank that shows the details of transaction which was made,this is to eradicate money laundering and other financial crimes in the country.

Quote:

So don't feel as if may be I am giving you conditions or wrong alternatives regarding sending my Legal Fee to me, but is just that the most easiest, fastest, most convenient means for me to receive that legal fee from you is only either through Western Union or Money Gram.

I quite understand your explanation about your impossibility of sending the fee through Western Union online system, and that you can only possibly send just £500 Pounds in every 30 days. Your explanation seems very clear and understanding to me but the fact remains that you don't have to use the Western Union Online System for such transfer exceeding £1,000 Pounds, but you should rather go in person and locate a Western Union or Money Gram Outlet/Agent in any of either your shopping Mall, Petrol Station, Banks, or supermarket within London to send the complete £2,210 Pounds.

I will greatly appreciate your consideration in this matter by sending the fee to me either through Western Union or Money Gram as I promised to put in my very best to make sure that your documents are completely procured and signed within three(3) days of receipt of the payment of £2,210 pounds from you.

Once again; I am sorry for getting you upset with my typing with Uppercase Letter.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And his friend

I seem to have found the Intelligentcia of Lagos

Quote:
It was very nice spoken with you at length in the morning on my way to the office. Although i was driving but I still understand every communications exchanged with you and all your explanations are very well understood.

Sequel to your mail that the Barrister is not being helpful and that I should look for another one who will accept payment to his bank account, I want you to understand that I can not just be the one to just assign any lawyer to you, but it has to be through the agreement between the management of sterling Bank. Before Barr. Godwin was assigned to you as your lawyer, it was the entire management's decision after a brief meeting held among the senior staffs of the Bank by which they mutually agreed within themselves that Barr. Godwin will be the only lawyer that would be saddled with the responsibility of taking charge of your file due to your inability to travel to Nigeria for the signing of those documents yourself. So therefore, if you want another lawyer then you will have to write an official letter to Mr. Samuel Okojie of Remittance Department that you want them to assign another lawyer for you.

My sister, I hope you understand that this transaction is an inheritance claims which concerns only you being the foreign beneficiary and the Bank. So therefore assigning another lawyer to you may raise suspicion to the Bank. Please understand my reason for not trying to come out fully which might raise suspicion to the Bank and my other colleagues on how we got to be communicating directly with each other and how I manage to know that you are in need of such help.

At least, I have fulfilled all areas of this transaction and seeing that the fund is approved in your favor and what the Bank management is waiting for now is the Fund Release Order to be signed by you or the Attorney so as to enable them carry out the remittance process. You know that all we need now is the signing of the Fund Release Order, and as soon as the Fund Release Order is successfully signed by your assigned Barr. Godwin then the Bank will not have any reason to delay this transaction order then to release the funds into your bank account.

I know you have already developed an hatred for Barr. Godwin due to your complain about his using CAPS LOCK to compose a message and send to you, but I have pleaded to you to please over look what Barr. Godwin must have done by offending you with his method of composing message. Please let us face our objectives of achieving our goals. The only reason why I do not want us to involve any other lawyer in this transaction is because Barr. Godwin is the Head of legal department here in Sterling Bank and he knows how to procure documents of this nature due to his wide range of experience in the legal field of financial matters. Thus, by involving another lawyer who is not proficient in his job can jeopardize our efforts so far.

Since you said Barr. Godwin is still insisting that you have to send the money to him through western union money transfer, then I beg you to please do so by following his instructions, because he is the only appointed Barrister who can helps undergo this process properly.

The only option that i can think of is that you should split and send the money to him in two times payment by western union money transfer. You can send half of the money to him first as an advance payment so as to enable him start up the processing of the documents, and you will then tell him that you will pay him the remaining balance immediately after he is through with the procurement of the documents.

I hope by sending the money in two times payment by western union money transfer will help you a lot more than sending it at a lump sum.

Thanks and waiting to hear something good from you.
[/quote]

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I counted 31 capital letters in the message starting with "From now hence forth; I shall be using Lower case (Small) letter in all my communication messages with you.".

Quote:
Once again; I am sorry for getting you upset with my typing with Uppercase Letter.

RAAAAAAAGE Laughing

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic